Help [Do you need it?]
First Page 2 3 4
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 05:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to make FFXI a little more intersting for myself and make a lil cash. I love to solo High lvl NM's. And I do them for dirt cheap, almost nothing. I'm available just about any time. 6:30pm - 11:00pm central every day is reserved for endgame events. In the matters of Missions (CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault), Depending on the mission I charge a certian flat rate. I arrange the pt setup and meds needed.

A few estimates on NM's.
(Prices will be paid in full upon engaging the enemy. I will have a mule or a friend standing by to accept payment.)

Charby
-ToD will be a minimum of 100k/4hrs (Meaning i go and camp the ToD so you don't have to, If im there for 8 hours till it spawns, payment is 200k. I will keep the ToD confidential until payment is recieved. Same goes with other timed/lottery spawn NM's, Prices vary.)
-Solo fight will be a 1 time rate of 200k

Hakutaku
- 1 time charge of 500k
- If for some lame reason I wipe an am unable to recover safely, Compensation for the pop item will be replaced (Maximum 200k)

HNM/GK camping
-Minimum 500k (Includes helping get claim and defeating)

All other NM's
-Rates will be calculated Depending on the drop, drop rate, spawn time, and level of the NM. Chuck me a PM or /tell ingame for inqueries.

Estimates on Missions.

CoP missions are 100k minimum. Price can vary depending on the mission. I will arrange everything, this includes PT setup, Meds, and aquire the additional party members needed to complete the mission.

Complete Sky unlock in 1 day will be 300k minimum. Price can vary depending on mission we start from. Again i will arrange everything to get them complete.

Assaults I'll do free just simply because they are fun and the rewards are better than Gil.

ToAU Final Missions will be 200k each. Again I arrange everything.

Add-on expansion final fights will be 100k each and will be arranged by me.

Powerleveling 75k/hr. I will usually go lower just hit me up for more information.

I have numerous well-merited jobs available for most any mission/fight.

I'm also looking for a Duo partner with lots of playtime to run around Vanadiel with me to hunt various NM's and ENM's. Profits and items will be distributed evenly.

I know some of you will have issues with the rates I charge. But I have definatly reasonbly priced them to include buying the meds, arranging the pt setup, etc, in a 1 time charge.

Hit me up ingame or PM me here for any details. All prices are subject to change if you can make me a reasonable deal.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-28 05:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Please come to my server.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 05:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought about changing servers. I'm pretty dedicated to my Endgame shell at the moment but if things change ill let ya know :P
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Clinkclink
By Gilgamesh.Clinkclink 2009-11-28 05:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds fairly cheap for the most part considering the amount of work you do vs the person needing it. Anyone can complain all they want about prices but the 12 hours they spend /sh for help they coulda easily farmed the 100k or whatever and had your service by their side and completed the mission/quest/nm in a much faster time period.

I have offered similar services as far as missions go for rank and expansions provided they obtain all the food/items needed and I would gladly join and help out free of charge only because I enjoy the adventure/challenge.

If you ever make your way to Gilgamesh hit me up I will gladly join in and adventure with you. I am end-game LS less at the moment so I got nothing but time and my play time is average 0530 EST to roughly 2300 est daily with a small break here and there.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 05:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm not looking to become a billionaire, I like helping people and it's nice to make a lil cash for the hard work. I've been screwed over multiple times on doin things like this but it usually doesnt bother me. I play FFXI for fun and sport. The ppl that screw me over just screw themselves over in the long run :/ I've heard alot of good things about Gilgamesh and have a few friends that migrated there. Ill definatly keep that place in mind whenever i decide midgar is no longer suitable for me :)
[+]
 Pandemonium.Nususu
Server: Pandemonium
user: nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-11-28 07:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, how I wish you were on Pandemonium.. I'd definitely pay you for CoP completion.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-11-28 09:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Please,please,please come to Gilgamesh ^^
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2009-11-28 09:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah seriously these prices are really good compared to others.
Seen people charge 3mil for a joy toy? wtf >_>
come to Lakshmi I have like 6 friends including myself who will buy a joy toy for 200k
:D
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 10:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you guys are killin me! 3 votes for gilgamesh so far xD I wish ppl on midgar would take the offer lol. Come to midgar to get all ur ***done :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-11-28 10:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

500k to camp/kill an nm?
gogo vbelts for all
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-28 10:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

*** I wish this god damn server was open :3

If I do change servers I think I know which one I would go to :D
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-28 10:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I would use your services for all sorts of nm's/missions :o I think we would become good business friends :P
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 11:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

loll <3 definatly Minu. And as for Vbelts Altar, that ***is botted on midgar so the chance of me actually getting a claim on it are non exhistant, ill get you a ToD tho lol :P
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-11-28 11:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn lol. I'd love to get caught up on WOTG missions. Sign me up for a vote for Gilgamesh!
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-28 12:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Minusseven said:
I would use your services for all sorts of nm's/missions :o I think we would become good business friends :P

Ahaha, didnt mean that to sound so dirty. Unless we both turn gay.
 Gilgamesh.Aaralynn
user: Aaralyn
By Gilgamesh.Aaralynn 2009-11-28 13:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You have no idea how many CoP shouts are in WG here on Gilga. You would be a huge hit here. Maybe so much so that it's overwhelming.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-11-28 13:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like people are unwilling to help other people on gilga server from all the gilgamesh people posting.
 Gilgamesh.Aaralynn
user: Aaralyn
By Gilgamesh.Aaralynn 2009-11-28 13:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Nepharite said:
sounds like people are unwilling to help other people on gilga server from all the gilgamesh people posting.

Indeed. I don't have much time to help being in a hardcore hnm shell. And, the one time I did have some time off and helped a group of people I didn't know, they were highly ungrateful, and actually chewed me out. They were so cocky about the set up we had they didn't think we could possibly lose, thus weren't listening to a thing anyone was saying.

I stayed because there was one nice person there and I didn't feel I should let their rudeness ruin it for her. Needless to say, they lost anyway.

..so yeah, come to Gilga!
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-11-28 13:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people just fail at life.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-28 15:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgar is the same way. All the people here think they are so badass at this game. If you wanna meet ppl that quit jobs/school/marriage for FFXI, Midgardsormr is the place to do it. I used to know a couple that neglected spending time with their child to play this game. Had them on xbox chat and they would yell at their son when he asked to play with them. So sad....
[+]
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Server: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-11-28 15:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Echion said:
Midgar is the same way. All the people here think they are so badass at this game. If you wanna meet ppl that quit jobs/school/marriage for FFXI, Midgardsormr is the place to do it. I used to know a couple that neglected spending time with their child to play this game. Had them on xbox chat and they would yell at their son when he asked to play with them. So sad....
That is aweful to neglect anyone because you have to shoot up with FFXI everyday and yell at your kids because you may miss a NM pop because he wants to eat or something.
 Midgardsormr.October
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 15:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You could always steal another Lu Shang's Rod or two. O:
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-30 15:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/gets popcorn
 Gilgamesh.Ittoryu
By Gilgamesh.Ittoryu 2009-11-30 15:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

come to gilga please :(
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
user: Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 15:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

echion, buying gil doesnt mean you can solo high level NMs. I've witnessed you die multiple times to charby, and to lousy *** Dynamis mobs when all you had to do was kite. I dont see how any endgame shell would want you seeing as you steal multiple items from each anyways. Echion can not be trusted
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 18:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You have never seen me die to charby lol. Multiple people can attest to me soloing charby *soloing* something you wont ever be able to do with your baught account. I dont have to buy gil to be pimp lol. All you can do is trash talk behind a computer screen and throw out *Player warnings* in their own thread. Get a life man its a video game. Some ppl take this ***way too seriously. I think before playing an MMORPG ppl should be properly psyche evalued for Delusion.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
user: Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 19:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

im only warning people, due to the fact ive seen you steal from multiple shells, die to charby, die to alky, and numerous other NMs. The only reason you dont like me and claim im a bought(this is the correct spelling btw)account is because i had you kicked from yamato before you could make off with anything big. Your shouting right now for an endgame shell b/c you just got kicked from templeton's so why don't you go ahead and jump to gilgamesh this server would be alot better without you anyways.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-11-30 19:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Mal and I may have had ***between us in the past, but I can safely say that you're just mudslinging now, Echion. If you were worth anything, your name would ring a bell, anyway.

Say what you want about him, but Mal knows his ***.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 19:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I left yamato kuz all you guys did was city dynamis. I know you guys do northalnds now but you offered me nothing. I love how you just make up ***its amazing. Seriously get a life dude! its just a game for real man. And its not just me saying you baught your account, i heard that from multiple ppl right after i left yamato, you cant even play one of the simplest jobs! (rng) Quit your crying kuz I wouldnt help your lolshell get any further. How exactly do you steal items in this game btw, I've never ninja'd anything that i know of. And if ur talking about that lushang rod incident, i didnt steal a rod. He offered to buy the rod and sent me gil in the delivery box before i said ok. I offered to send the gil back but he DECLINED saying he wanted the rod, i told him no and just kept the gil. His fault for being a ***. Dont be sending or trading items in the game without getting what you need in return. FFXI 101 for ya right there.

And sectum who are you to talk ***on someone you dont even know lol. Just goes to show how bad Midgard is. I told you! nobody has a life on that server, its all drama drama. Its just a game kids it will be ok.

*quick edit*
I left templetons shell thank you i didnt get kicked. For similar reasons i left yamato. All they do is city zones, and their endgame is lowman, sorry [[no thanks]]. I was doing temporary runs with his shell it wasnt permanent. So what i left a few weeks before i wanted to oh well. Cry some more.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.October
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 20:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You sure sound like a real stand-up guy, someone I'd trust not to suddenly have your internet go out after you demanded I pay your 300k in advance.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4