Help [Do you need it?]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-30 22:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to have to move this to flame core. Sorry folks.
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 22:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

he was kicked b/c he "accidently" lotted a ninja af2 piece thankfully it wasnt a highend piece such as af2 hat for that loljob he calls rdm. he was overheard multiple times talking bout how he would ninja the af2 hat in a second and couldnt care less about the people in the shell. After i called him out on it in the shell he then tried to cause drama and get me kicked (which was funny btw echion i had good laugh from that)All the things ive stated in this forum is FACT from what ive witnessed with my own eyes and what i have read comming from him or discussions between us. I have not stated a single thing that ive HEARD (which has been ALOT more that what i've mentioned)
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-30 22:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Maleficus said:
and you taking up for him just makes me laugh

Seeing as you seem to be the one who "started" the drama (ie: You mentioned all the reasons to avoid him) do you have anything backing it?

Screenshots, logs... Anything would be helpful. So far, the only thing that warrants worrying is that he admitted to keeping money from a Lu Shangs that the guy supposedly denied. Whilst that is indeed problematic, that is merely 1 thing of the several that were mentioned.

Obviously, I came from Midgard and know how people are with their drama. Thus why I'd rather see something backing it as opposed to people's useless rantings.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
user: Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

he was kicked b/c he "accidently" lotted a ninja af2 piece thankfully it wasnt a highend piece such as af2 hat for that loljob he calls rdm. he was overheard multiple times talking bout how he would ninja the af2 hat in a second and couldnt care less about the people in the shell. After i called him out on it in the shell he then tried to cause drama and get me kicked (which was funny btw echion i had good laugh from that)All the things ive stated in this forum is FACT from what ive witnessed with my own eyes and what i have read comming from him or discussions between us. I have not stated a single thing that ive HEARD (which has been ALOT more that what i've mentioned)

Lets go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and say everything you said is true. Its just as douchetastical of you to come into this thread and start something that didn't need to be started. If you wanted to warn people... Say hey, he did this, and get out, don't continue to bash on him and ruin the thread because you need to get the last word in.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 22:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Mairah <3, Tousou, and Alyria for making the point that i was failing to get at. Male and the others did backup my saying all the stuff about midgar, I'm the only person that i know of trying to help people advance in the game and I get bashed for it. Not a big deal I'm quite used to it. I've been nothing but nice to the majority of people that i meet. I usually dont take ***from someone that thinks they are on a powertrip (Maleficus) and make him look like an idiot in front of the entire ls then drop pearl. Massa is the only person with any integrity from that shell. There need to be more people like Mairah on midgar. And I dread the day they shut that server down. I would feel bad for all the other servers getting an avalanche of drama. At least all the JP's get along lol.
 Midgardsormr.Eliniel
user: Eliniel
By Midgardsormr.Eliniel 2009-11-30 22:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanna know how its public knowledge that i bought my account? ask half the *** server that hates me and they will tell you that the same *** that plays maleficus still plays maleficus, Ask gazzard, pheydorah, anisia, scithis, smegpot, urgo, and aurgo and they will tell you im still the same player from 5 years ago. i may not be the absolute best on the game but i do know what im doing and i dont have to steal and cheat people out of their gear/gil to accomplish anything and make myself happy.

Thanks for forgetting ME ; ;
GOD

It's true, though. I've known Male for a long time and although we've had our...lolfights....it's always been the same jackass Male.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Echion said:
Thank you Mairah <3, Tousou, and Alyria for making the point that i was failing to get at. Male and the others did backup my saying all the stuff about midgar, I'm the only person that i know of trying to help people advance in the game and I get bashed for it. Not a big deal I'm quite used to it. I've been nothing but nice to the majority of people that i meet. I usually dont take ***from someone that thinks they are on a powertrip (Maleficus) and make him look like an idiot in front of the entire ls then drop pearl. Massa is the only person with any integrity from that shell. There need to be more people like Mairah on midgar. And I dread the day they shut that server down. I would feel bad for all the other servers getting an avalanche of drama. At least all the JP's get along lol.

Lol. I moved partially cuz of drama, partially cuz I was bored.. but this sever needs some serious help in terms of getting stuff done. Its really bad, and kinda makes me wanna move when I can again.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 23:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah i can tell gilga needs alot of help from the replies to this thread lol. Business would be good there :P I wanna move off midgar i just cant decide what server to pick. Help mee! <3
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 23:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah i can tell gilga needs alot of help from the replies to this thread lol. Business would be good there :P I wanna move off midgar i just cant decide what server to pick. Help mee! <3

Lol well part of my experiences here have been bad, in that I ran into a botter when I camped Argus, I haven't found a Dynamis Shell I like very much, and I left the only Social LS I liked because one of the leaders kicked Tou cuz she was mad at him lol, and I can't seem to get anything done mission wise. I've been trying to finish CoP, get my Ohat and such but so far no luck ; ;
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-30 23:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say come to Asura....

...but we don't have a need for Mercs.

In fact, we ran off the last Merc LS that came to Asura.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 23:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Aweh Mai If I come to gilga ill get all of that stuff done for you in no time (free of course). I just finished getting CoP done for teh mule. I hate thsoe missions so much! lol
 Midgardsormr.October
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 23:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the only person that i know of trying to help people advance in the game and I get bashed for it. Not a big deal I'm quite used to it. I've been nothing but nice to the majority of people that i meet.

If you're so nice, then why do you need gil as an incentive to help other people out? :\ I always thought nice people helped others out entirely for the warm fuzzy feelings.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 23:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Aweh Mai If I come to gilga ill get all of that stuff done for you in no time (free of course). I just finished getting CoP done for teh mule. I hate thsoe missions so much! lol

:3

If there is one good thing on this server that I know, its NM camping. The NMs are much much easier to camp on here than the other servers I've been on. Less competition.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 23:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Dayummm did you think wrong october. All the prices that i listed were dirt cheap, ive seen people charge much more for things like that, Which is precisely why I made my prices so low. So that people didnt have to toss out their savings just to get some missions done or get the loljoytoy. I dont mind doing something for free just ask me. It probably wont be free every time but I know how tight gils can be on this game.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 23:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh Holyvincent is one of my friends thats been needing alot of NM stuff he would probably enjoy movin with meh lol.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 23:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh Holyvincent is one of my friends thats been needing alot of NM stuff he would probably enjoy movin with meh lol.

I got Peacock Amulet on here, got a Minstrel's Coat randomly the other night when we helped someone with Charybdis.. which was funny because it was up and no one was actually there camping it only one guy afk. Right now Tou and I are camping Jelly ring we got him one last night now I'm getting one.

So yeah, NM camping is pretty good here.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 23:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Omfg yeah camping that amulet is *** on this server, like 20 ppl there all the time. same with Velocious belt. 3 times in a row camping KA and he spawns claimed. I wish i didnt have to pay 2 car payements and a house payment so that i could spend money botting nm's in a video game.
 Midgardsormr.Eliniel
user: Eliniel
By Midgardsormr.Eliniel 2009-11-30 23:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.October said:
If you're so nice, then why do you need gil as an incentive to help other people out? :\ I always thought nice people helped others out entirely for the warm fuzzy feelings.

That's what I thought too :/
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 23:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Omfg yeah camping that amulet is *** on this server, like 20 ppl there all the time. same with Velocious belt. 3 times in a row camping KA and he spawns claimed. I wish i didnt have to pay 2 car payements and a house payment so that i could spend money botting nm's in a video game.

I lol'd so hard when I heard about that guy shutting down the server for that bot that a bunch of people paid like over a thousand dollars for. But yeah, he is much easier to camp here. A lot of NMs are.
By Trulusia 2009-12-01 03:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno about the stuff people is saying about Ech. He's always been a kewl dude to me.
 Midgardsormr.Sprhorse
user: BlkRam22
By Midgardsormr.Sprhorse 2009-12-01 12:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ech is a cool bro, in-game and in life. He participates well in our LS and can def. solo these NMs he's mentioned. The prices he's charging sound good by peep's responses. Sounds like Gilga really wants you Ech, so leave if you gotta, we can still chat on xbox! lol
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-01 12:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I know sounds like gilga is gonna be alot of fun lol. Moving to gilga ima be draggin adam and his bro's with me lol. Join us andrew!
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-01 12:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Two things I'm currently eye-balling:

CoP Missions cause Aly won't leave me alone about Sea Access :p

And Hakutaku cause I want to land more Bolts!

Of course, this comes after me getting off my lazy *** and selling all my useless junk, then farming the remainder.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-12-01 13:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mairah said:
Lol well part of my experiences here have been bad, in that I ran into a botter when I camped Argus, I haven't found a Dynamis Shell I like very much, and I left the only Social LS I liked because one of the leaders kicked Tou cuz she was mad at him lol, and I can't seem to get anything done mission wise. I've been trying to finish CoP, get my Ohat and such but so far no luck ; ;

I think I know which social LS you are referring to.
Try and get a pearl for ChillBox,they are a great social LS,one of my 3 main characters has been in the shell for a while. They always help each other out and there are always loads online at once, I counted 26 in the LS on Saturday.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-12-01 20:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:

I think I know which social LS you are referring to.
Try and get a pearl for ChillBox,they are a great social LS,one of my 3 main characters has been in the shell for a while. They always help each other out and there are always loads online at once, I counted 26 in the LS on Saturday.

I'd love to get a good social shell where there are people on. I spend a lot of my time online at Overnight since I'm currently partially working nights anyway. If you could direct me to someone who could pearl me, that would be awesome. :3

Echion, if you move here, yay! lol
 Fairy.Darkei
Server: Fairy
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-12-01 21:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I need help with charby, all have joyuse ; ;
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-12-01 21:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

People actually charge 100k+ for help on missions? guess I should start charging for my help.

Oh wait, that wouldn't be "helping" well at least not in my book.

Free mission help on alex server, send me a /tell
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-12-02 01:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mairah said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
I think I know which social LS you are referring to. Try and get a pearl for ChillBox,they are a great social LS,one of my 3 main characters has been in the shell for a while. They always help each other out and there are always loads online at once, I counted 26 in the LS on Saturday.
I'd love to get a good social shell where there are people on. I spend a lot of my time online at Overnight since I'm currently partially working nights anyway. If you could direct me to someone who could pearl me, that would be awesome. :3 Echion, if you move here, yay! lol

I am a sackholder on my alt character Elynore,i'll try and pearl you when i'm online later on.
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
user: Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-12-02 01:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

hurry and GTFO
[+]