The Version Update Is Here! (09/11/09)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » The Version Update is Here! (09/11/09)
The Version Update is Here! (09/11/09)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Remora.Belius
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-09 11:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Ragnarok.Kukukues said:
Remora.Belius said:
DAMN YOU SE.
PUT AN AH IN THE PAST.

i dunno npc's are kinda whacked you can send things into the past the moogle can travel in to your mog house, with all this then why can't superkuwpowers work in the past, why can't we use AH in the past, when is the crazyiness gonna end, i was actually thinking when i first heard of WotG i was thinking that's be cool you have to warp back to the present timeline to change jobs and pick up gear, but then SE made it easy, is it just me or are they making final fantasy 11 too easy?

Not "easy", just a little more convenient. How deserted would campaign be if there were no MH's or anything like that in the past lol.

Aye. Just put moogles that go 'we now come with inter-spacial travel abilities thanks to forbidden moogle magic!' and we'll just gloss over the details.
 Leviathan.Vyrha
Server: Leviathan
user: Vyrha
By Leviathan.Vyrha 2009-11-09 11:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I sure am glad for this spam filter on tells.. Now we'll just have to see how many legitimate tells get blocked.. Would be nice to know what this 'list of words deemed inappropriate' is. Guess I'll have to be sure not to send tells w/ the word 'brogame' in it to my friends :p
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-09 11:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Vyrha said:
Well I sure am glad for this spam filter on tells.. Now we'll just have to see how many legitimate tells get blocked.. Would be nice to know what this 'list of words deemed inappropriate' is. Guess I'll have to be sure not to send tells w/ the word 'brogame' in it to my friends :p

I could spam all sorts of stuff to you and see what gets cut out? <3
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Vyrha said:

My friend has a mule called Brogame. Wonder what happens if I try sending them a tell? Personally I won't use the filter, for the reason that something I might want to see may get filtered. I have shouts completely filtered 24/7 anyways so that side won't make a difference to me.

If there's a little notice your tell was blocked, I'll activate. Otherwise friends might send me a tell with a word SE deems as inappropriate and have no idea I didn't get it.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-09 11:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if the phrase "F*** you SE" is part of the filter...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-09 11:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Magic evasion? And really can't land anything even with ES? Seems odd considering all the all the decent dmg nukes thrown out in the old developer vid. Not to mention don't you have to nuke it to reduce its regen?
Just going off when we fought it. We did it about seven or eight times, and some of the pimpest RDMs on Garudas couldn't land *** all debuffs with /BLM, and BLMs were getting a *** of resists with elemental seal. We might've been doing something wrong but he was resisting pretty much everything we threw at him.

Meh some mobs are just more or less immune to certain or most or all debuffs regardless of how resistant they are to an element or elements. Really that wasn't the question. It was weither a nuke would land on it.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2009-11-09 11:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally, <Good Luck!> is in auto-translate.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Magic evasion? And really can't land anything even with ES? Seems odd considering all the all the decent dmg nukes thrown out in the old developer vid. Not to mention don't you have to nuke it to reduce its regen?
Just going off when we fought it. We did it about seven or eight times, and some of the pimpest RDMs on Garudas couldn't land *** all debuffs with /BLM, and BLMs were getting a *** of resists with elemental seal. We might've been doing something wrong but he was resisting pretty much everything we threw at him.

Meh some mobs are just more or less immune to certain or most or all debuffs regardless of how resistant they are to an element or elements. Really that wasn't the question. It was weither a nuke would land on it.

I know, and I also mentioned BLMs too. Were getting a lot of resists on nukes even with ES.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said:
Finally, <good luck!=""> is in auto-translate.</good>

I know, right? How long did that take!
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-11-09 11:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if anyone said it yet, don't feel like reading back. But looks like they already fixed SCH burn.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

"HEY RNGS WERE LIKE GONNA REDUCE YO ENMITY YO AND YOU WILL OWN BECAUSE OF IT LIKE... ACTUALLY NAH *** YOU WERE JUST KIDDING WWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-09 11:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

They really should allow users to edit their own spam filter. You know if its only going to be updated my SE every couple of weeks then the RMT will be able to see what is blocked and send tells to compensate.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt the filter will be as simple as the profanity filter.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-11-09 11:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Im amazed they were more worried about sch vs smn burns
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyri said:
Im amazed they were more worried about sch vs smn burns

In fairness SMN burns won't be able to zerg AV and other things down.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-11-09 11:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

lawdy nah dun let the players beat AV! /panic
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-09 11:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

And for all we know... SE 'intended' for us to use Summoners in Astral Burn like that. >.>
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
And for all we know... SE 'intended' for us to use Summoners in Astral Burn like that. >.>

Lol, that'd be funny.

"Hey, by the way guys, SMN's not supposed to be useful. Just use it to get to 75". Imagine all the QQing SMNs would do, god knows they do enough already about the lack of no new avatars. :P
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-11-09 11:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Tbest said:

Lol, that'd be funny.

"Hey, by the way guys, SMN's not supposed to be useful. Just use it to get to 75". Imagine all the QQing SMNs would do, god knows they do enough already about the lack of no new avatars. :P

Q_Q I WANT MY SHINY AVATARS
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 11:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Belius said:
DAMN YOU SE.
PUT AN AH IN THE PAST.
Interesting idea but makes no sense... An auction house would have no goods to sell during a time of war when production of civilian goods would be halted in favor of war material. Nvm the sillyness of connecting it to the present day AH system through the distorted ether of the time warp....

Aside from individual city specific AH being out of the question due to what I said above... there's the fact that the "modern" AH system we know and love is but a dream in the past. The Jeuno we know doesn't exist yet in WOTG, so that's another strike against the AH system.

Granted it's a game and it's all make believe, but the fact that the past never had a AH made sense to me...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-09 11:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Lol, that'd be funny.

/comfort There, there... You'll get a new avatar eventually...
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Interesting idea but makes no sense... An auction house would have no goods to sell during a time of war when production of civilian goods would be halted in favor of war material. Nvm the sillyness of connecting it to the present day AH system through the distorted ether of the time warp....

That's true, but then again being able to summon thunderbolts by waving your hands is a bit unrealistic too, so it wouldn't do any harm.
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-11-09 11:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
Remora.Ninian said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Lol, that'd be funny.

/comfort There, there... You'll get a new avatar eventually...

YOU'RE LYING! JUST LIKE SE ALWAYS LIES TO ME Q____Q WHERE'S MY PHOENIX WHERE'S MY CAIT SITH, OR ATOMOS! THEY PROMISED AN AVATAR THAT WILL REPLACE ALL AVATARS BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO I GET!? I GET NOTHING! Q______________________________________________Q
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 11:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Tbest said:

Lol, that'd be funny.

User submitted image

Your avatar's in that picture.

Hint: It's not the pony, no pony for you

User submitted image

Couldn't find the dark ixion one meh
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-11-09 11:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I would just like to say one thing about this update:

gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa gadsjgp3wajtgwhgo;nv dsafpd gdgsalgksa dgsdangasgasg dg gasgasdngg d agdsg.sagdsagsadkg dgdgsdagaddgsa sagdsagsa

*** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that is all >_>
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-09 11:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o {That's interesting.}
 Carbuncle.Kyri