Asura Inflation - What's Going On?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura inflation - What's going on?
Asura inflation - What's going on?
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17
By K123 2024-01-30 15:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
K123 said: »
I suggested it was capped to 2 hours per day. You get 1k per mob with level sync to a low mlevel char so dunno what the problem is. Guessing you don't really play.

2 hours a day is more than most people farm ML as is, you've just doubled ML gain speed while adding extra rewards on top

balance check failed, you don't want more content you want easier progress
Um, no? I can pay for Mlevels if I give a ***about "easy progress". I want reason to play.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-30 16:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You've already cut your "per kill" value in half from your initial post. You started with 2k per kill, which is over 500% higher than standard EP fodder, not including chain bonuses or cor roll.

Whether you like it or not, ML's are there for people who are still need improvement in Odyssey and Sortie (like you), which is the current endgame content. That makes it part of the relevant endgame content, and therefor one of the remaining carrots.
By K123 2024-01-30 16:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
You've already cut your "per kill" value in half from your initial post.

Whether you like it or not, ML's are there for people who are still need improvement in Odyssey and Sortie (like you), which is the current endgame content. That makes it part of the relevant endgame content, and therefor one of the remaining carrots.
No I haven't, my post says you get 1k EP per kill currently if syncd to a low Mlevel. 1100-1200 in KRT from ML0 and chain over a certain amount.
Getting twice as much for a much harder mob isn't really making it much faster to EP at all. My post was more about the drops, like Peach Power. I don't need more mlevels to beat the last few V25s, I simply don't have the time.

Oh and I've done 8/8 sortie pug runs on WHM BRD RDM (all meele) and COR (manaburn). I need mlevels though rite? Keep trying Nynja.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-30 16:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Per my last post,

Respectfully
By K123 2024-01-30 16:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you are not understanding. You ALREADY GET 1k per mob my post says. 500% increase over the usual 400 if you're already ml20+ or whatever sure, but these are also weak mobs comparative to the ilvl 140 I suggested.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-30 16:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No ML for party, camp spot site with 2k ep, but is it for 1k like 2k ep when you no sync be it for ep, for 2k ep instead? or half is 1k for 2k ep?
By K123 2024-01-30 16:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Not the first time you've failed to read or communicate in the English language in the last 24 hours while shitposting.

I'll simplify it for you:
1. I suggested 2k EP for level 140 mobs in a zone with a 2h cap.
2. Level 133-135 mobs already give 1k EP each up to a certain point if level synced to ML0-xx (I am guessing 10-15, not sure). It is not 500%x EP.

Maybe level 140 is too low for what I suggested, make it 142/145/whatever. Keep attention begging though.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-30 16:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

He's including corsair's roll as the base xp, my *** god he's dumber than Eiryl.
By K123 2024-01-30 16:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

He's including corsair's roll as the base xp, my *** god he's dumber than Eiryl.
I'm sorry you have no value you on your real life that you EPd your jobs without Corsair's roll.
[+]
By Meeble 2024-01-30 16:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry you have no value you on your real life that you EPd your jobs without Corsair's roll.

For someone who values their time so much, you sure spend a lot of it here, arguing about things that aren't going to change.

The game is what it is. If you aren't willing to do x to get y, just unsub and find something else to spend your ultra valuable gaming time on.
By K123 2024-01-30 16:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Meeble said: »

For someone who values their time so much, you sure spend a lot of it here, arguing about things that aren't going to change.

The game is what it is. If you aren't willing to do x to get y, just unsub and find something else to spend your ultra valuable gaming time on.
You can enjoy something while hoping for it to get better. The world isn't as black and white as you see it - "if it isn't perfect you must quit completely!!!", um no.
By Meeble 2024-01-30 17:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Since when does unsubbing mean quitting completely? Maybe they'll make some big changes for the 25th or 30th anniversary and you can come back and do all the things.

The only person who decides how to spend your valuable time and money is you. If unscheduled casual play isn't enough to accomplish your in-game goals, yet you continue to play anyway, don't blame the game for that.
By K123 2024-01-30 17:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Since when does unsubbing mean quitting completely? Maybe they'll make some big changes for the 25th or 30th anniversary and you can come back and do all the things.

The only person who decides how to spend your valuable time and money is you. If unscheduled casual play isn't enough to accomplish your in-game goals, yet you continue to play anyway, don't blame the game for that.
Tell me what my goals are please, and how you know them, because I have no idea who you are. Apparently I want easy Mlevels... but would buy them if I wanted them. What else do you assume I want sir?
[+]
By Meeble 2024-01-30 17:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell me what my goals are please, and how you know them, because I have no idea who you are. Apparently I want easy Mlevels... but would buy them if I wanted them. What else do you assume I want sir?

I'm not assuming anything, my guy.

You keep repeating that your time is too valuable to do <insert organized activity here>, and that you can't schedule your life around the game. Yet you probably account for at least 15% of the posts in this topic alone. If that's truly how you feel, maybe find something more worthwhile to spend your time on.

Unless you're just here s**tposting for laughs... in which case you do you. Keep on flappin' them cheeks!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By K123 2024-01-31 02:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not assuming anything, my guy.

You keep repeating that your time is too valuable to do <insert organized activity here>, and that you can't schedule your life around the game. Yet you probably account for at least 15% of the posts in this topic alone. If that's truly how you feel, maybe find something more worthwhile to spend your time on.

Unless you're just here s**tposting for laughs... in which case you do you. Keep on flappin' them cheeks!
No I don't. Entertain me by quoting me saying that once. I've only said I think some content should be adjusted to reduce the flow of people quitting and that EPing without COR roll is a waste of your life.

I am passionate about FFXI bring worthwhile to play. Sorry if you like grinding the same mundane content easily. Apparently I need to get mlevels to git gud at sortie when I've done many 8 boss runs... I haven't done sortie for a month since it is so mind numbing.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-01-31 08:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Not everyone has the luxury of scheduling their life around FFXI anymore though.

Granted that advancing in FFXI only takes 2 things - scheduling your life around it and more play time

5 people with a regular schedule not interrupted by RL that also need the content and are capable and geared enough to do it? Yeah, that's kinda the hard part. I know I'd get more done if I stayed awake 1-3 AM NA peak hours, but can't.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-31 09:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys talking about how precious his time is but he kills his own EP mobs instead of letting a bot do it.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-31 10:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys talking about how precious his time is but he kills his own EP mobs instead of letting a bot do it.
Nope. Not partied a single EP point (except what you get in Odyssey/Omen/whatever) and all my jobs are MLd already. Keep desperately trying though, I enjoy your attention begging.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-31 10:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You keep repeating that your time is too valuable to do <insert organized activity here>,

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Not everyone has the luxury of scheduling their life around FFXI anymore though.

Granted that advancing in FFXI only takes 2 things - scheduling your life around it and more play time

5 people with a regular schedule not interrupted by RL that also need the content and are capable and geared enough to do it? Yeah, that's kinda the hard part. I know I'd get more done if I stayed awake 1-3 AM NA peak hours, but can't.
None of these say "my time is too valuable to do x". Try again please.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-01-31 10:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

and that you can't schedule your life around the game.

IDK, these things definitely sound to me like "I have too much stuff going on in my real life and FFXI is too demanding of my time". I guess you didn't explicitly say that you don't have time for XYZ event specifically, but you definitely talk about how FFXI wants more of your time (or specific parts of your time) than what you're willing to give it.

Me: Hey K123, you wanna join my team in a pick-up soccer league?
K123: Not everyone has the luxury of scheduling their life around soccer
K123: Getting good at soccer involves two things: scheduling your life around it, and playing it a lot
K123: You need to find 12 players to field a team, not get interrupted by other activities. Sure, if I was available from 5-8pm every night, I could become a better soccer player, but I can't do that.
Me: OK, if your time is too valuable to spend it playing soccer, I understand.
K123: I didn't say my time was too valuable to play soccer, please quote me saying that.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-31 10:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely GetHelpNerd's new sock. Better block this one too.

Its one thing to discuss things and have differing opinions, but repeatedly saying one thing then denying it and changing ***around over and over and over, nah *** off with that ***.
[+]
By Godfry 2024-01-31 11:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi... coming here to let you guys know that I have no time to be coming here.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-31 11:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

u dont value ur life if u post on ffxiah
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-01-31 11:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

u have to get 6 other ppl to post on ffxiah
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-01-31 11:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

u dont value ur life if u post on ffxiah
this but unironically
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-01-31 12:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

16 pages! The internet has been won!

What was the topic :)¿
[+]
By K123 2024-01-31 13:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
IDK, these things definitely sound to me like "I have too much stuff going on in my real life and FFXI is too demanding of my time". I guess you didn't explicitly say that you don't have time for XYZ event specifically, but you definitely talk about how FFXI wants more of your time (or specific parts of your time) than what you're willing to give it.
I'm glad you had it in yourself to admit that I never actually said it. Good boy. Saying I can't do X doesn't mean Y is too demanding. I play my own game.

As for equating posting on a forum when I have a minute or I'm taking a dump, yeah that isn't the same as dedicating 10s of hours a week and scheduling life around FFXI. Keep trying though.
By GetHelpNerd 2024-01-31 13:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Its one thing to discuss things and have differing opinions, but repeatedly saying one thing then denying it and changing ***around over and over and over, nah *** off with that ***.
so snowflakey
[+]
By K123 2024-01-31 13:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Maletaru literally admitted I didn't say what he claimed, shame you are not intelligent or man enough to do the same.

I very clearly said the event mobs would give 2k, and normaly EP is 1k. You can't read and think I changed values or something dumb. It's ok if you are struggling, but it doesn't prove I changed values.

Even Thorny wrote that it would "double" EP when I said 2k exp per mob, so is Thorny also an idiot? If 2000 is 200%, 100% is 1000 just like I suggested is normal.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17