Aureole For Sale!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Aureole for sale!
Aureole for sale!
 Bismarck.Synopse
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Jamofu
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-11-03 14:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather has aureole, he does not have a relic, and in game you can tell ikuni(im guessing the futchy your talking about which has mandau) and fleather, are 2 different people, they argue all the time, and they are always talking about "get on msn" and lets go do this etc. They are really good ls members, haven't scammed anyone on this server "yet".

We all deserve a second chance, ***we all deserve a 10th chance on a video game. My advice is to drop it, let him sell his aureole and stop caring about this futchy stuff.

Its old and just LOL.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-03 15:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Synopse said:
Fleather has aureole, he does not have a relic, and in game you can tell ikuni(im guessing the futchy your talking about which has mandau) and fleather, are 2 different people, they argue all the time, and they are always talking about "get on msn" and lets go do this etc. They are really good ls members, haven't scammed anyone on this server "yet". We all deserve a second chance, ***we all deserve a 10th chance on a video game. My advice is to drop it, let him sell his aureole and stop caring about this futchy stuff. Its old and just LOL.

He has done that before...

Hades.Lumei said:
You realise that on the other thread and this one, he was posting from multiple accounts on this forum to make it seem like someone else was supporting him.

Most likely if he does have the Aureole its stolen anyway. As what information was provided here shows he scams/steals ingame, as well as IRL money with fake account selling.

See above.
[+]
 Bismarck.Synopse
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-11-03 16:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats irrelivant if he's done it before, ur just trolling like always, he has been on this server 5+ months and never screwed over 1 person yet. I say yet because there is a chance it could happen in future, but we all deserve chances again in a video game.

Just drop it and stop trolling.

Edit: Aureole sold he said 75m
[+]
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-11-03 16:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone wrote "Should we let this site become a safe haven for scammers?" Unfortunately, FFXI is a spawning ground for such people. However, Korpg, your warning has been duly noted, people who doubt the legitimacy of the transaction should only buy at their own risk, those who don't believe the hype can buy as they wish. This thread wasn't created (imo) to rip someone off, but to sell an item to finish a relic, legit or not. Your warning have been posted, as have offers, I say let the bidding continue, if the buyer gets ripped off, then it happens.
 Bismarck.Synopse
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-11-03 16:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, we already knew when we accepted him that he might screw us, but he has payed his dues and is a great player. We fully trust him now. Past is past, besides its just a game.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-11-03 17:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Synopse said:
Just drop it and stop trolling.

I tend to disagree with korpg a lot, but aren't you the guy that said this:
Bismarck.Synopse said:
Korpg, stop being a troll, and a moron. Its not futchy, your just a dumbass...and yes he has it, they killed AV using 18 SCH method. Check BG.

Ya, come back when you have an idea what you're taking about. kthxbai
[+]
 Asura.Lysandre
user: lysandre
By Asura.Lysandre 2009-11-03 18:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy really has a relationship problem with other persons, he may be rich in game but in real he's prolly a sad panda.

Using other accounts on forums to give credit to this own posts is just plain laughable and pathetic.

I wouldn't be amazed if i learned that Synopse was the same guy on a third account. He's a bit too much on fleather/futchy/jamofu's side.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-03 18:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Has/was there even one screen shot posted (of supposed item)? I mean.. obvious is obvious right?

nope, all we have is one futchylover who said he sold it, but didn't have a SS showing it.

in before the following: "I didn't take a SS of it, nor did I post it on my character page showing I have it"

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-11-03 21:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, this Futchy guy is like a FFXI boogy man.. Honestly it's kind of creepy the lengths he's obviously willing to go to deceive. This just goes to show you kids.. C Y A, never give out your account info unless you're willing to lose it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Synopse
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-11-03 23:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yes, because if im on someone's side i must be them lol

I love how this went from a ls member selling aureole to synopse is futchy.

Troll on.

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-11-04 01:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Computer savvy has nothing to do with being able to type and press "Submit." Screenshots, imo, would also solve nothing being that everyone thinks this guy has enough accounts to simply fabricate a false transaction.

Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Sorry, I'm kicking a deadhorse thread. ; ; This is going nowhere, obviously.

But I think we all are at this point. Moral of the story: scammers and trolls both use forums to piss everyone else off.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-04 02:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait wait does anything about to do with him selling an auerole? Really?
 Bismarck.Synopse
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-11-04 15:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What am i proving with a screenshot again? Im confused.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-04 15:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Synopse said:
Oh yes, because if im on someone's side i must be them lol I love how this went from a ls member selling aureole to synopse is futchy. Troll on.

You said it, not me. All I said was that you are a futchylover, not futchy himself.

Bismarck.Synopse said:

You aren't the one who needs to prove anything.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Deathgazer
By Bismarck.Deathgazer 2009-11-06 17:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Heard through the grapevine that Fleather owns/plays Synopse.
 Kujata.Maidak
Server: Kujata
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-11-06 18:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

u guys are cry babies
 Bismarck.Tarutarulord
By Bismarck.Tarutarulord 2009-11-06 22:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, just as a warning, this post WILL be very long, so please bare with me. So for starters, I despise this Futchy clown as much as the next guy, and I have some pretty juicy info regarding his time on Bismarck so far. But first a little background info, my RL brother is Synopse(origionally Junova) BEFORE Futchy(Fleather) took control of his account, but we'll get into that later.

When Futchy first came to this server as Ikuni(Fuctchy's Mandau thf) he made my brother the promising offer of, "You come up with and pay me 30m gil and you can HAVE Ikuni, and in the meantime while you play you can tinker around with him and farm or w/e" He made this offer because he was apparently bored with his Mandau thf(lol?) and wanted to have a fresh start at FFXI and level a tarutaru solo rdm. So being the natural retard he is, he ran straight to koroloka tunnel to begin his invigorating rdm training to learn how to "be all you can be". This new character is Fleather of Bismarck.

From this point my brother(Synopse) stripped his account in hopes of gaining full access to Futchy's Mandau thf, Ikuni. After about a month of dicking around with each other in koroloka tunnel they decided they came up with the plan of becoming power player and make their way to Remora(GL with these hooligans Remora).

But complications arose with Futchy and his duchebaggery as usual. Apparently he found an Aureole in rollanmart and got in contact with the guy selling it via MSN. They came to and agreement that Futchy(now maining Fleather) would pay pal the guy $500 for the Aureole(really lol...). Now this poor sap believes Futchy is good for his word and agrees to these terms. He gives Fleather the Aureole and Futchy sends the money, but wait! He doesn’t send the agreed $500, but $10 instead(what an *** right?)

The seller apparently gets pretty upset over selling his Aureole for $10 and decides the only thing he can do is report Fleather to a GM say "I traded items in game for RL moneys"(lol). So he gets banned immediately and Fleather put under investigation. During the course of this investigation it is determined that the trade in game was legit, but Futchy has been using some nifty third party tools to walk through walls and such. So now Fleather is now under possible ban while holding onto this Aureole(if he ever did have it).

Devastated that his new FFXI life is crushed due to RMTing and third party tools, he calls my brother in the middle of the night to tell him "its over" "im going to quit". So my brother decides that since he has full access to Ikuni, he would give away Synopse to Futchy so they could keep playing together. And thus is where Futchy took control over Synopse. Just another tool he can use to boast he internet e-peen.

You're prolly wondering how I got a hold of all this info, and I know its pretty far fetch to say, but all of this was told to me over several months by my brother(original Synopse(Junova of Bismarck before he was hacked)) over the phone by my brother. Take what you want from this, but I assure you, Futchy is the same goblin as always and he'll never change. And no, i have no physicaly proof(screenshots, recordings, or w/e) just have to take my word for it.

If you stuck around for all of this +10 troll points for you and thanks a bunch for reading.
[+]
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-11-07 04:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Tarutarulord said:
Okay, just as a warning, this post WILL be very long, so please bare with me. So for starters, I despise this Futchy clown as much as the next guy, and I have some pretty juicy info regarding his time on Bismarck so far. But first a little background info, my RL brother is Synopse(origionally Junova) BEFORE Futchy(Fleather) took control of his account, but we'll get into that later.

When Futchy first came to this server as Ikuni(Fuctchy's Mandau thf) he made my brother the promising offer of, "You come up with and pay me 30m gil and you can HAVE Ikuni, and in the meantime while you play you can tinker around with him and farm or w/e" He made this offer because he was apparently bored with his Mandau thf(lol?) and wanted to have a fresh start at FFXI and level a tarutaru solo rdm. So being the natural retard he is, he ran straight to koroloka tunnel to begin his invigorating rdm training to learn how to "be all you can be". This new character is Fleather of Bismarck.

From this point my brother(Synopse) stripped his account in hopes of gaining full access to Futchy's Mandau thf, Ikuni. After about a month of dicking around with each other in koroloka tunnel they decided they came up with the plan of becoming power player and make their way to Remora(GL with these hooligans Remora).

But complications arose with Futchy and his duchebaggery as usual. Apparently he found an Aureole in rollanmart and got in contact with the guy selling it via MSN. They came to and agreement that Futchy(now maining Fleather) would pay pal the guy $500 for the Aureole(really lol...). Now this poor sap believes Futchy is good for his word and agrees to these terms. He gives Fleather the Aureole and Futchy sends the money, but wait! He doesn’t send the agreed $500, but $10 instead(what an *** right?)

The seller apparently gets pretty upset over selling his Aureole for $10 and decides the only thing he can do is report Fleather to a GM say "I traded items in game for RL moneys"(lol). So he gets banned immediately and Fleather put under investigation. During the course of this investigation it is determined that the trade in game was legit, but Futchy has been using some nifty third party tools to walk through walls and such. So now Fleather is now under possible ban while holding onto this Aureole(if he ever did have it).

Devastated that his new FFXI life is crushed due to RMTing and third party tools, he calls my brother in the middle of the night to tell him "its over" "im going to quit". So my brother decides that since he has full access to Ikuni, he would give away Synopse to Futchy so they could keep playing together. And thus is where Futchy took control over Synopse. Just another tool he can use to boast he internet e-peen.

You're prolly wondering how I got a hold of all this info, and I know its pretty far fetch to say, but all of this was told to me over several months by my brother(original Synopse(Junova of Bismarck before he was hacked)) over the phone by my brother. Take what you want from this, but I assure you, Futchy is the same goblin as always and he'll never change. And no, i have no physicaly proof(screenshots, recordings, or w/e) just have to take my word for it.

If you stuck around for all of this 10 troll points for you and thanks a bunch for reading.

i believe this as it is exactly the kind of ***futchy always does.

few months back he stole a shadow ring on Asura and i remember something bout him and scam selling his mandau thf to someone on egs.

one of his accounts was banned on ki for being the same person and when he applied to a ls cross-server when he was still on Asura he made a new account and posted how futchy is so great on it to try and make himself look good, but luckily lordwafik realized this and posted the truth on there.

also hes been known to sell dynamis currency for $ before and he got his mandau from a mix of his own dynamis ls + scamming people + rmt + selling osodes and sea torques.

also when he had jamofu he denied it was him (futchy) until people posted proof it was him, later he did admit it when he had no other choice left.

hes generally just a huge retard/scammer/rmt/liar

if you buy Aureole from him you will end up with him having scammed you out of some rl money
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-11-07 05:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Bismarck.Synopse said:
Oh yes, because if im on someone's side i must be them lol I love how this went from a ls member selling aureole to synopse is futchy. Troll on.

You said it, not me. All I said was that you are a futchylover, not futchy himself.

Bismarck.Synopse said:

You aren't the one who needs to prove anything.

lol did futchy/fleather forget he was on synopse when he answered?
User submitted image
[+]