Aureole For Sale!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Aureole for sale!
Aureole for sale!
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Fleather
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-10-30 01:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling my Aureole to finish Ghorn, PM with offers.

*Put into general because any server is ok!*
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-30 02:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

30mil, you'll have to come to Odin though <_<
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 02:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bah if I had the gil... I'd kill for it.
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2009-10-30 02:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

my mind soooo went sum place else >.> first thought was (isnt that tech rlt?) wasnt tell after i looked @ ur ffxiah bazar that i relized u ment the disc~ and my first thought after seeing that is (god ima perv) 2nd is(i wonder if the people who posted before me knew wut they was talking about...) (yes i know it is spelled diffrent but it still triggered that in my head so yea~) (and the fact that it made that click in my head why would i doubt that it would do it in others~)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-30 03:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, you are REALLY hard to understand... but yes, Aureole is very close to the word areola, hilarious.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-10-30 03:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
30mil, you'll have to come to Odin though <_<

I lol'd, then became /sadelvaan because *points to the server next to his name* ;;
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2009-10-30 03:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

"Wow, you are REALLY hard to understand... but yes, Aureole is very close to the word areola, hilarious."

random typing ftl?(if u think this is bad u should try talking to me irl o.o)
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-10-30 08:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i thought that was funny
 Bismarck.Barrd
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-30 09:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you looking to get for it ?

and you my not have to jump servers
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 09:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't you just create a temp character get switch servers rq trade and deactivate anyways?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-30 09:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I want ; ;
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-30 10:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i just dont think that Magic Accuracy+8 = 100 mil gil .

o ya i can buy it for 100 mil
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 10:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Barrd said:
i just dont think that Magic Accuracy 8 = 100 mil gil . o ya i can buy it for 100 mil

It isn't 100mil is way high. I mean sure it is hard to get but seriously worth a relic weapon not even. Worth several kclubs lol not quite
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-30 10:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

30mil was actually my best guess at what it was worth, but yeah, I have no plans to move off Odin and no-one is coming in, so even if I had that sort of gil I'm not buying it :p
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-10-30 11:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Barrd said:
i just dont think that Magic Accuracy 8 = 100 mil gil . o ya i can buy it for 100 mil

It isn't 100mil is way high. I mean sure it is hard to get but seriously worth a relic weapon not even. Worth several kclubs lol not quite

It worth whats someone is willing to pay for it. Some bought Genie feets for 10M... So an aureole for 100M ? Why not.

I wouldn't pay that much because I'm like sure that SE will sooner or later makes a better item going in this slot for mages. Gap has already been reduced with the campaign ranged item providing +2macc (giving aureole a +6 delta only). What if tomorrow we get something like +4 or +5 MaCC in this slot :x
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-30 11:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That y i'm saying we can chat over it im looking in the 15-30 mil my self but 100 mil is way to much for it
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-30 11:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Antipika said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Barrd said:
It worth whats someone is willing to pay for it. Some bought Genie feets for 10M... So an aureole for 100M ? Why not. I wouldn't pay that much because I'm like sure that SE will sooner or later makes a better item going in this slot for mages. Gap has already been reduced with the campaign ranged item providing 2macc (giving aureole a 6 delta only). What if tomorrow we get something like 4 or 5 MaCC in this slot :x

I suppose you can use the willing to pay for it... but you can use that for anything. Will someone pay alot for something sure doesn't make it really worth it just that someone thinks so or is willing to shell it out even if they don't think so. I've definitely paid more than I thought something was worth just cause I wanted it now and someone was price jacking
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-10-30 11:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I would sell my mum/cat/kraken club/relic no thanks.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-10-30 19:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

I suppose you can use the willing to pay for it... but you can use that for anything. Will someone pay alot for something sure doesn't make it really worth it just that someone thinks so or is willing to shell it out even if they don't think so. I've definitely paid more than I thought something was worth just cause I wanted it now and someone was price jacking

Still, buyers in your situation are a part of the equation of whats an item worth. For a thing like an aureole (=no supply at all), seller is completely free to set his price and the first potential buyer will certainly be someone willing to pay a lot for it. Just like couple of firsts witch sash sold for 8M+
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-10-30 19:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

How far are you from your horn. I know getting close makes you impatient but you'd be better off keeping it and then farming out the rest. When I was doing my horn I was tempted to sell stuff off to finish it but I'm really glad I didn't. Just buckle down, if your server is like mine, you can farm out the money just as quick as the currency is going up in bazaars. Assuming in your rush you aren't falling prey to the ppl that overprice it.
 Hades.Lumei
Server: Hades
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2009-10-30 20:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny someone without Sea access is trying to sell an AV drop...
By Jamofu 2009-10-30 22:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Lumei said:

Its a mule. My main has mandau and SEA.

@Antonio, thanks i think i might hold off on selling then unless i get an outragious offer hehe
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-30 23:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Jamofu said:
Hades.Lumei said:
Its a mule. My main has mandau and SEA. @Antonio, thanks i think i might hold off on selling then unless i get an outragious offer hehe

Which explains why you didn't want to show who your main is, right Futchy?

Because then, nobody would buy from you (if you even have it to be honest, I seriously doubt you killed JoL before, much less AV, so you probably stole the Aureole) because they know what a tard you are.

Buyer beware.
[+]
 Bismarck.Synopse
user: Jamofu
By Bismarck.Synopse 2009-10-30 23:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg, stop being a troll, and a moron. Its not futchy, your just a dumbass...and yes he has it, they killed AV using 18 SCH method. Check BG.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-30 23:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's a load of *** too, since 18 SCH is not only overkill, but the timing would be absolutely *** ridiculous, even with botting.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-31 00:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Synopse said:
Korpg, stop being a troll, and a moron. Its not futchy, your just a dumbass...and yes he has it, they killed AV using 18 SCH method. Check BG.

***, but thanks for playing. Some of us here actually read BG, and there hasn't been a peep about a successful MV kill, or a kill at all post-patch. Also, 18 SCH MV is literally impossible.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-31 00:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

.33 seconds with 18 SCHs.

Unlikely, maybe.
Hard, maybe.
Rediculous, no way.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-31 00:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'm going to have to agree with Korpg.

If it's not Futchy, it's someone new who rivals his dumb-assery.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-31 00:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's a load of *** too, since 18 SCH is not only overkill, but the timing would be absolutely *** ridiculous, even with botting.

They probably used 18 because the timing past 6-7 is really hard. But it gives you a couple of tries and just getting 8 MVs off one 1 helix could kill it if the helix was at least 257. So really with extras that gives you room for someone messing up timing... hell you could do it with 2 sets of 14 and still have 4 schs leftover... 3sets of 6 would required like 343 helix though so not sure if that would work even though it would be fairly easy to get 6 MVs off.
First Page 2 3