Using Python3 To Estimate BIS Gear Sets For Ninja.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Using Python3 to estimate BIS gear sets for Ninja.
Using Python3 to estimate BIS gear sets for Ninja.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By Izanami 2023-01-06 13:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Noxzema said: »
Yep, only 1 copy, and it's saved. Tried reloading and running it a few times, and still getting roughly the same.

Edit: Changed it back to the 1.0, 3.75, 5.5 and it's still the same.

If you're running the gui_wsdist.exe file, then it will not see any changes you make to the .py files. The .exe is a complete code all bundled into a single file. In order to see the changes, you'll need to create a new gui_wsdist.exe file or run the gui_wsdist.py file.

Edit: I've updated the code after fixing the FTP and nhits for Combo. With similar stats, I can get the MNK spreadsheet to agree to within a few percent with the ~39k mean damage at max buffs that my code is seeing.
 Siren.Noxzema
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2023-01-06 14:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that's what I was doing wrong, yeah I was running the .exe. Thanks.

But this still makes me want to test out Combo next event lol.
By SimonSes 2023-01-06 14:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Noxzema said: »
But this still makes me want to test out Combo next event lol.

Its basically a 3 hit Raging Fists. Both are same WSC and fTP are very close too:
RF - 1.0 2.1875 3.75
Combo - 1.0 2.4 3.4
 Bismarck.Nekhekh
Server: Bismarck
user: nekhekh
By Bismarck.Nekhekh 2023-01-09 11:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay. I finally figured out how to use the program. Is there a way for us peons to add gear that is not listed? Currently I do not have access to R15 oddy gear so base sets would be nice as a comparison for example and +2 empy gear as well. This program at least gives me something to strive for when it comes to sets. Thank you for the hard work though keep up the good work.
By Izanami 2023-01-09 12:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nekhekh said: »
Okay. I finally figured out how to use the program. Is there a way for us peons to add gear that is not listed? Currently I do not have access to R15 oddy gear so base sets would be nice as a comparison for example and +2 empy gear as well. This program at least gives me something to strive for when it comes to sets. Thank you for the hard work though keep up the good work.

If you plan to use the gui_wsdist.exe version of the code, then you can not add your own gear since the .exe version is a complete code already. You'll have to create your own gui_wsdist.exe file after making the changes to the gear.py file I describe below to see changes in the .exe version. At that point, you may as well just run the .py version of the code, though.

If you plan to run the gui_wsdist.py version of the code like a normal python file, then you can simply add whatever gear you want to the gear.py file and run the gui_wsdist.py file normally to see the changes immediately. Just create a new python dictionary containing the stats and jobs for the item you want to add and place the dictionary's variable name in the corresponding gear-slot list.

For example, if you wanted to add Haubergeon for some reason, then you'd create the dictionary as:
  • Haubergeon = {"Name":"Haubergeon +1", "STR":6, "DEX":6, "AGI":-5, "Accuracy":12, "Attack":12, "Evasion":-20, "Jobs":["war","pld","drk","bst","sam","nin"]}

and add Haubergeon to the bodies list:
  • bodies = [Haubergeon, Sacro_Breastplate, Hjarrandi_Breastplate, Hashishin_Mintan, . . .]

The gear.py file has nearly 1000 pieces of equipment with examples of how to format stats in the dictionary if you do decide to add your own stuff.
 Siren.Vanian
Server: Siren
By Siren.Vanian 2023-01-11 15:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a guide anywhere for setting up python so i can run the .py file so I can add my own gear.
Managed to run .py file, got no gui error, fixed that, then got numpy error, fixed that, now getting numba error when trying to run the weapon skills, but getting error trying to install that

*edit*
nevermind, used an earlier version of python as numba wouldn't install on 3.11. All working now
By Izanami 2023-01-11 16:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vanian said: »
Is there a guide anywhere for setting up python so i can run the .py file so I can add my own gear.
Managed to run .py file, got no gui error, fixed that, then got numpy error, fixed that, now getting numba error when trying to run the weapon skills, but getting error trying to install that

*edit*
nevermind, used an earlier version of python as numba wouldn't install on 3.11. All working now

In my case, I did a fresh install of Python 3.8.8 64-bit for Windows10 and ran the following commands from the Windows10 Terminal app (PowerShell) to install the necessary python libraries:
Make sure to create a back-up of your modified files so you don't lose everything if you download an updated version of the code later.
 Bismarck.Nekhekh
user: nekhekh
By Bismarck.Nekhekh 2023-01-12 18:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Izanami said: »

If you plan to use the gui_wsdist.exe version of the code, then you can not add your own gear since the .exe version is a complete code already. You'll have to create your own gui_wsdist.exe file after making the changes to the gear.py file I describe below to see changes in the .exe version. At that point, you may as well just run the .py version of the code, though.

If you plan to run the gui_wsdist.py version of the code like a normal python file, then you can simply add whatever gear you want to the gear.py file and run the gui_wsdist.py file normally to see the changes immediately. Just create a new python dictionary containing the stats and jobs for the item you want to add and place the dictionary's variable name in the corresponding gear-slot list.

For example, if you wanted to add Haubergeon for some reason, then you'd create the dictionary as:
  • Haubergeon = {"Name":"Haubergeon +1", "STR":6, "DEX":6, "AGI":-5, "Accuracy":12, "Attack":12, "Evasion":-20, "Jobs":["war","pld","drk","bst","sam","nin"]}

and add Haubergeon to the bodies list:
  • bodies = [Haubergeon, Sacro_Breastplate, Hjarrandi_Breastplate, Hashishin_Mintan, . . .]

The gear.py file has nearly 1000 pieces of equipment with examples of how to format stats in the dictionary if you do decide to add your own stuff.

So how often do you update this with gear and how do you use the quick look TP as it is "greyed" out on my version.
By Izanami 2023-01-12 18:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So how often do you update this with gear and how do you use the quick look TP as it is "greyed" out on my version.

There isn't much gear remaining to add outside of lower ranked Odyssey stuff.

I mostly update the gear.py file if I catch typos, such as the Boii Mufflers +3 having 130 INT until recently. I also updated Moonbow Belt +1 to include PUP.

I haven't added TP set checks yet, so the button is greyed out.
By Veydal1 2023-01-13 02:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if this has been asked covered, but does your code take into consideration WS mods added to gear, like Crepuscular Knife and Utu Grip? I don't see the mods listed when I hover over the item in the GUI, nor in the gear.py file.
By Izanami 2023-01-13 08:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Veydal1 said: »
Sorry if this has been asked covered, but does your code take into consideration WS mods added to gear, like Crepuscular Knife and Utu Grip? I don't see the mods listed when I hover over the item in the GUI, nor in the gear.py file.

The mouse-over tool tips will show all stats entered in the gear.py file. The code handles bonus WS mods in the main code, rather than in the gear stats.

Line 180-185 of wsdist.py checks if either Crepuscular Knife or Utu Grip is equipped in the off-hand slot and creates a special stat in the form ["STAT", bonus]. I suppose I need to add main-hand crepuscular knife to this check since I ignored that possibility when the code only supported NIN.

All WSs in weaponskill_scaling.py add this special stat to their WSC:

This is easily tested with the .py version of the gui code. Increase Crepuscular Knife's CHR stat and run a "Quick-look WS" on a non-CHR WS. If I equip Crepuscular Knife to the off-hand slot of the default set the code uses, then Blade: Shun shows 7159 damage. If I give Crepuscular Knife 150000 CHR instead of 15 CHR, then Blade: Shun increases to 73,192 damage.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
By Sockfoot 2023-02-14 13:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just updating and noticed the original post leads to wsdist_v2, but that seems to be a less updated version, unless I am mistaken? If so, maybe edit the original post to head to the better one?
By Izanami 2023-02-14 14:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sockfoot said: »
Was just updating and noticed the original post leads to wsdist_v2, but that seems to be a less updated version, unless I am mistaken? If so, maybe edit the original post to head to the better one?

Oops. I should've removed that link a long time ago. The "_v2" version of the code is the last working version of the code before I made a working GUI. I had the GUI version take over the original repository. You'll want the gui_wsdist.py link for the most up to date version of the code.

As a side note since this thread has already been bumped:
I'll post an updated code soon. I think I've "finished" TP sets, Ranged Attack sets, and DT conditionals (find the best TP/WS/Magic set with >40% DT, for example), but I'm not sure how to quantify what the "best" set is for Ranged Attacks.

Right now, for Ranged Attack sets, I have the code find the highest (damage^2)*(tp_return) for Gandiva/Armageddon and (damage)*(tp_return^2) for all other ranged weapons. This setup appears to return good white damage sets for Empyrean AM3 and good TP building sets for all other weapons, but the exponents are essentially arbitrary with no real thought put into it. It may make more sense to simply optimize damage up to a certain TP threshold (the lower TP value for WSing, for example). If anyone has any better ideas for this, let me know.

Edit: the TP set finder focuses only on TP return (how long it takes to reach your lower TP limit), but I suppose it'll need the same treatment as the Ranged Attack set finder for Empyrean AM3 sets.
[+]
By Sockfoot 2023-02-14 14:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I don't think the Odyssey Rank selector is working. I've got it set to R25 and it is simulating R30.
Pic

(This is the most recent version if I'm not mistaken, just downloaded it. Says 2023 Jan 31 at the top.)
By Izanami 2023-02-14 15:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I don't think the Odyssey Rank selector is working. I've got it set to R25 and it is simulating R30.
Pic

(This is the most recent version if I'm not mistaken, just downloaded it. Says 2023 Jan 31 at the top.)

After you select the Odyssey rank through the drop-down menu, you'll need to reclick one of the "Select All" buttons for the code to deselect other Odyssey ranks and select only the rank you want. Additionally, make sure to unequip R30 gear from the main tab before rerunning the set finder since it will not unequip them for you unless it finds a better item for the slot.
By Sockfoot 2023-02-14 15:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps it is just me, but having to select/deselect gear in two places is unintuitive. If I go through the list and make selections, seems like that should override what is in the 'quick list'.
By Izanami 2023-02-14 16:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Additionally, make sure to unequip R30 gear from the main tab before rerunning the set finder since it will not unequip them for you unless it finds a better item for the slot.

Perhaps it is just me, but having to select/deselect gear in two places is unintuitive. If I go through the list and make selections, seems like that should override what is in the 'quick list'.

If I understand your problem correctly, then you are not the first person to have this problem. I have a fix in mind for this, but haven't gotten around to implementing it yet.

Essentially it comes down to simply unequipping items that are already equipped (in the inputs tab) but not selected with a checkbox (in the select gear tab), but only if there is at least one checkbox ticked for that slot (otherwise you can't lock gear to a slot). This has the potential to break the damage simulations for user-defined gearsets, though. I'll look into it more before I push the TP set update soon.
By Izanami 2023-02-16 12:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've updated the code. At least all of the big changes should be listed below.

• Fixed issue with GEO-stat buffs not working (Indi-STR, etc)

• Added Langour (MEva-) to GEO buffs

• Added a 5th BRD song slot

• Added BRD etudes and preludes

• BRD songs now increase up to Songs+9 where applicable (Madrigals and Etudes)

• Fixed issue with BRD Honor March not being limited to Songs+4 in the gui_wsdist.py file

• Empyrean +2 earrings are no longer selected by default with the "Select All" buttons. The +1 versions are instead selected.

• Added R0 Odyssey equipment.

• New gear has been added, including some TP gear. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed some TP gear.

• Gear that is equipped in the inputs tab, but not selected in the Select Gear Tab, will be unequipped automatically when finding the best set if that slot unlocked (if there are other pieces of gear selected for that slot). This fixes the issue brought up the other day.

• A simple TP set finder has been added.

• The automated TP set finder will find the set with the lowest time to WS (real world time to reach your selected lower TP limit)
    • The "Quicklook TP" button will show time to WS and average TP per round.
    • Total white damage is stored, but not used yet. I need to add a few extra stats to the damage logic, such as "DA damage", before TP sets will use damage metrics
    • Kick attacks and Daken are applied.
    • Zanshin is applied, but it may be applied incorrectly. Let me know if I need to update the Zanshin logic.
      • Must be using one of ["Great Sword", "Great Katana", "Great Axe", "Polearm", "Scythe", "Staff"]
      • Zanshin gear and traits are added together normally, with SAM getting an extra 25% with Hasso up (assumed always up for now)
      • SAM 100 and 1200 job points gifts provide an extra +10% Zanshin that is applied after the 25% bonus to gear+traits
      • 25% of the pre-bonus Zanshin is converted to "zanhasso" for SAM main job, which allows Zanshin to proc even if your attack does not miss. This caps at 25% (+10% for the 100+1200 JP gifts)
      • Assuming 5/5 Ikishoten merits, Zanshin hits gain an additional 150TP applied before Store TP.

• TP sets are even more marginal than WS sets. You will easily find sets that better match your specific situation than what the code outputs. I recommend treating the code's TP sets as starting points for considering your own situations, similar to how the WS sets should be treated.
    • I recommend locking the weapons and using the set finder to find the best armor for your chosen weapon combination.

• A new field for gearset DT requirement has been added.

• The set finder will find the best TP/WS/Magic set that has at least the DT you provide.
    • The code should stop at the closest best available set if it can't satisfy the condition. The logic uses a while-loop, so it can technically run forever if I messed up, but I did already test this with unrealistic DT requirements.
    • The code does this iteratively by finding the best set without conditions, then repeatedly finding the best set with -1% more DT than the previous iteration until it reaches your requested value.
    • This process can take a few minutes dependings on which DT pieces it chooses to equip first and how much DT you want in your set. Setting DT=0 will run the standard glass-cannon sets with normal runtime.
    • Adding another condition for Subtle Blow (or MEva) likely requires telling the code to fit three pieces of gear simultaneously (rather than the two it does now). This functionality is in the code already, but enabling it would likely result in many tens of minutes to find a single set, especially with all of the gear available now. For now, just find the best DT set and manually add Subtle Blow pieces.
    • Note that all Ambuscade capes use DT-5%, and that Shell V provides an additional -29% MDT that the code does not consider.
    • Magic Evasion is saved and shown in the stats summary page, but not yet considered when building sets. This occasionally results in strange TP gear choices, like DRK using Volte or Agony Jerkin +1 R15.

• A new "spell" has been added to the spell lists of RNG, COR, SAM, NIN, RDM, and THF which allows the user to simulate ranged attack white damage sets.

• Use the "Quicklook Magic" and "Run Magic" after selecting "Ranged Attack" from the spell list to calculate damage metrics and find Ranged Attack sets.
    • Finding a proper metric that weighs TP gain and white damage is difficult. For now there is a new drop-down menu in the "Outputs tab" that lets the user decide if they prefer "Damage" or "Time to WS". This only applies to Ranged TP sets, not melee TP sets for now.
      • "Damage" tries to maximize (damage^2)*(tp_return)
      • "Time to WS" tries to maximize (damage)*(tp_return^2)
      • As I mentioned before, these metrics aren't great and I haven't put any real thought into them, but they seem to return reasonable gear sets. I'll likely update them later if I think of a better metric with actual logic behind the decision.

• Dark Knight now has a checkbox for Last Resort.

• +25% JA Haste and +35% (356./1024) attack

• Ranger now has checkboxes for Double Shot and Hover Shot

• Double Shot does not affect weapon skills and will only proc if enabled, unless the Relic+3 body is equipped for the special +5%.
    • Half of your Double Shot rate is converted into Triple Shot with the Relic body equipped.
    • Hover Shot assumes max stacks for +100% damage, +100 Ranged Accuracy, and +100 Magic Accuracy.

• Corsair now has a checkbox for Triple Shot.

• Half of your Triple Shot rate is converted into Quad. Shot with the Relic+3 hands equipped.

As always: Let me know if you run into any weird issues. I'm sure there will be at least a few issues I didn't catch. Also let me know what gear I may be missing still. I do not play many jobs, so I likely missed some TP gear.

Edit: I just pushed another small update that adds -29% MDT if you have the WHM checkbox enabled. I should have thought of this earlier... This should help the code find good DT sets that use Mpaca or Gleti, which have good MDef but 0 MDT.
[+]
 Bismarck.Radec
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2023-02-16 14:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any option I'm missing for starting at not-0 TP? most of the time it's [150-250] > 1000+ instead of 0 > 1000+
By Izanami 2023-02-16 15:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Radec said: »
Is there any option I'm missing for starting at not-0 TP? most of the time it's [150-250] > 1000+ instead of 0 > 1000+

I don't think that will affect much unless you're aiming to WS as close to 1000 TP as possible and are getting ~450 TP/round. In that specific case, you may see a more efficient set if you start at ~150 TP than if you start at 0 TP.

In any case, I've just added "Starting TP" as an option. The value must be < 1000 TP, otherwise the code will just make it 999 anyway.
Edit: I just added the "Starting TP must be >= 0" condition that I forgot to add a minute ago.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2023-02-16 15:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

While it may not wholly effect the 'rounds until ws' it can have a bit of an affect on your final TP when WS is used.

In that regard, are you simulating the "rounds to > ws > tp return > rounds to > WS" etc?

Great to see further work and attention being put towards it. Keep up the solid work Izanami.
By Izanami 2023-02-16 15:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
In that regard, are you simulating the "rounds to > ws > tp return > rounds to > WS" etc?

No. This is not a full DPS simulator, but it is getting very close to being one. Maybe I'll make a fourth tab for full DPS simulations later.

The WS part of the code randomly selects a TP value between the Min.TP and Max.TP values for the 10,000 simulations to build a distribution plot, or uses the average value for finding the best set. In reality, we only see a handful of those values based on our Store TP value and weapon delays. You could use the same value for Min.TP and Max.TP to force a specific TP value for your weapon skill simulation.
[+]
By Ranoutofspace 2023-02-16 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to get sets for Dark/Light nukes but it throw a "KeyError: Dark(Light)" message. Can Kaustra be added too? :D
By Izanami 2023-02-16 17:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ranoutofspace said: »
Trying to get sets for Dark/Light nukes but it throw a "KeyError: Dark(Light)" message.
Looks like I never added light/dark to the helix subdictionary ages ago. This has been corrected now.

Ranoutofspace said: »
Can Kaustra be added too? :D

I had a strange feeling that somebody would ask for this soon. I don't know how well I understand the Kaustra formula on BG:

floor(floor(0.067*Lv)*(37+floor(0.67*dINT)))

It seems that ML40 SCH may do ~17% more damage than ML20 SCH from ML alone (Lv=139 vs Lv=119), ignoring the extra INT.

1. Do we count Master Levels as "player levels" since they change how things /check, or does Kaustra only use Lv99 (or Lv119 with i119 gear?)

2. How does Kaustra behave with negative dINT? The base damage formula suggests Kaustra may do negative damage, which suggests we're safe to assume that dINT>=0 at all times.

If I had answers to the above questions, then adding Kaustra would be pretty easy. For now I've added Kaustra to SCH's spell list with the following two assumptions:
  • Player level = 99 (master levels and i119 do nothing)

• dINT>=0 (dINT can not be negative, dINT<=0 results in 0 damage from the dINT term)

If somebody can test these two things in game and post the results (in the SCH thread), then I can update the code to reflect the changes. Or if somebody just happens to know for certain how it works exactly.

Somewhat related: I have the code floor enemy magic defense at -50 after things like Malaise (such that 100+MDef = 50 for the (100+Matk)/(100+Mdef) term). Is this correct? I can't remember where I got that information.
By Nsane 2023-02-17 04:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Tested Kaustra today on Lvl.1 Bunnies. Got the same number every time. First time I was Sync to ML.3, than turned sync off and was than ML.30, exact same DMG, did multiple nukes on each sync/unsync.

PS: Can you please make a new thread in the Forum/FFXI/General for your WSDIST, annoying to keep coming back to the Ninja thread every time to see if there's an update or news. Not to mention you want help but if you post it under the ninja job, lots of people are just skipping over the thread cause there not interested in ninja.

Amazing program so far though, thanks for your contribution to the game.
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-02-17 06:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Somewhat related: I have the code floor enemy magic defense at -50 after things like Malaise (such that 100+MDef = 50 for the (100+Matk)/(100+Mdef) term). Is this correct? I can't remember where I got that information.

Lowest possible value in that calculation (100+Mdef) is indeed 50, but some mobs can have like 400 base mdef, so Malaise will barely tickle them.

I dont think this value will have any effect on gear tho, it would only change damage prediction.
[+]
By Izanami 2023-02-17 09:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nsane said: »
Tested Kaustra today on Lvl.1 Bunnies. Got the same number every time. First time I was Sync to ML.3, than turned sync off and was than ML.30, exact same DMG, did multiple nukes on each sync/unsync.

Thanks. I just did a quick test as well that shows Kaustra uses Lv99, without adding ML or iLvl from gear.
Edit: I've just updated the code to include the +40 magic damage when using Ebullience on SCH. This affects Kaustra damage most heavily, but it seemed to be missing from the standard Black Magic spells as well.

Nsane said: »
PS: Can you please make a new thread in the Forum/FFXI/General for your WSDIST

I've been meaning to make a General post about this for a while now. I'll try to finish the node I have and make a post about it soon ish.
[+]
By Zannakun 2023-02-18 13:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Izanami, does the TP calculations include chance to miss? I don't seem to get any difference in gear when fighting higher evasive mobs vs one which has no evasion at all.
Code
Enemy Inputs - Apex Archaic Cog (+Highest stat)
Level: 147
Evasion:  1628
Defense: 1791
AGI,VIT,INT,MND: 430

https://w.atwiki.jp/bartlett3/sp/pages/327.html#08

Code
RDM/NIN [Ody:0]:  WHM: Haste 2, BRD: Honor March, Victory March, Minuet V, Hunter's
Best TP set to reach 1000 TP with the provided buffs:

main  Naegling (LOCKED)
       sub  Daybreak (LOCKED)
    ranged  Empty
      ammo  Coiste Bodhar R0
      head  Malignance Chapeau
      body  Malignance Tabard
     hands  Malignance Gloves
      legs  Malignance Tights
      feet  Malignance Boots
      neck  Anu Torque
     waist  Windbuffet Belt +1
      ear1  Dedition Earring
      ear2  Sherida Earring
     ring1  Petrov Ring
     ring2  Chirich Ring +1 A
      back  Sucellos's Cape DEX Dual Wield
By Izanami 2023-02-18 13:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Zannakun said: »
Izanami, does the TP calculations include chance to miss? I don't seem to get any difference in gear when fighting higher evasive mobs vs one which has no evasion at all.

It should include the chance to miss.

The problem you're running into is that the code is "trapped" at 20% hit rate.

Notice that your set (with buffs) only has 1441 accuracy (1368 offhand) vs the enemy's 1628 evasion, so your hit rate is floored at 20%. You're so far below the accuracy requirement that the code can not increase your hit rate to 21% by swapping only two pieces of gear at once. You need 1520 accuracy to reach 21% hit rate against that enemy and the code can't find two pieces to swap that would make up the 79 accuracy that you're missing.

In this specific case, the code prefers adding more Store TP to boost the TP gain when you do hit because adding small amounts of accuracy does nothing. This is also how the code behaves when you have capped hit rate so it's no surprise that you'd get the same set when you have floored hit rate.

If you're simulating RDM, then I recommend manually simulating Distract III as well, which appears to be -130 evasion before Enfeebling Effect+ gear. I should put in a checkbox for this later.

Another option is to manually build a set that has 21~99% hit rate and have the code optimize it for you.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9