Riot The Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
lets say your right, and wallace had NOTHING to do with it.

His pit crew did.
His boss did.
His bosses boss did.
He specifically went on live television multiple times talking about it.
he specifically benefited from it.

but lets say hes innocent in all of this and just got juked.

this means Nascar decided to use him as a tool to endear themselves to the black community with a racially motivated hoax.

lol, you are really trying here huh? Keep it up man, you are going nowhere.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-24 16:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys pro tip:

Angry guys with weeb names on the Internet know more than the FBI.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Hey guys pro tip:

He is really going hard on this one tho!
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
lol, how amusing. You didn't "prove anything." Why not use the most recent photo available, instead of one from 3 years ago? Like I said, its ok that you got caught lying again. The ESPN article completely debunked your shitpost, but I can just post more, there are plenty out there.

Article with up to date photo

For our twitter warrior

before i disect just how asinine you are even saying this: like i have to ask; are you being serious? willfully ignorant? or are you just dumb?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Hey guys pro tip:

The name was a tribute to my best friend who liked the same videogame character as i did. he had the americanized name, and i had the japanese name.

you're welcome to point out where i've contradicted the FBI? unless of course you are talking about me pointing out it wasnt a noose?
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The FBI has confirmed it was a noose that was not targeting Bubba Wallace, our resident twitter warrior is kicking it into overdrive to try to dispute this fact. So far he is still at the starting line, having posted zero evidence proving it was not a noose. Because there isn't any.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

The FBI has confirmed it was a noose that was not targeting Bubba Wallace, our resident twitter warrior is kicking it into overdrive to try to dispute this fact. So far he is still at the starting line, having posted zero evidence proving it was not a noose. Because there isn't any.

do you want to know why i know it wasnt a noose you absolute moron?

Ask yourself one question:

what does a noose do when you pull on it, and why would it be absolutely moronic to ever use a noose for a PULL HANDLE?
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-24 16:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If you've ever used or put a "pull rope" on a garage door. You don't tie a noose. You just put up a straight rope. That's it done and done.

Someone probably thought it was cute at the time.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

do you want to know why i know it wasnt a noose you absolute moron?

Ask yourself one question:

what does a noose do when you pull on it, and why would it be absolutely moronic to ever use a noose for a PULL HANDLE?

Pro-tip: You aren't going to prove your conspiracy by asking questions. Your attacks are funny tho.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you've ever used or put a "pull rope" on a garage door. You don't tie a noose. You just put up a straight rope. That's it done and done.

and the video where you can see virtually every single door having a pull handle loop? i just made that up then? or do you think they all just thought it was cute? no. its because pulling on a nylon cord to pull a hundred plus pound reinforced garage door like that would be asking to tear your hands to pieces if you DIDNT make a pull loop.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

and the video where you can see virtually every single door having a pull handle loop? i just made that up then? or do you think they all just thought it was cute? no. its because pulling on a nylon cord to pull a hundred plus pound reinforced garage door like that would be asking to tear your hands to pieces if you DIDNT make a pull loop.

Mmhmm, the FBI addressed this too. They checked every door, only one garage had a pull cord tied like a noose.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-06-24 16:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

No clue why this is being argued.
Yes, the pics showing the other stalls are tied into loops.
The twitter pic showing the same stall in question last year is clearly a noose, that's not just a rope tied into a loop.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmhmm, the FBI addressed this too. They checked every door, only one garage had a pull cord tied like a noose.

you'll have to source that, because i've read the official FBI Statement, and that is never mentioned not even once. and ive gone and shown already that this is common for a garage to do. also still not adressing the fact that you literally CANNOT tie a pull cord like a noose. a noose is a very specific knot designed to tighten the loop when pressure is applied - it would literally crush your hand if you tried to pull on it to open a door.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »

The twitter pic showing the same stall in question last year is clearly a noose, that's not just a rope tied into a loop.

Because its Hideka, this is what he does?

you'll have to source that, because i've read the official FBI Statement, and that is never mentioned not even once. and ive gone and shown already that this is common for a garage to do. also still not adressing the fact that you literally CANNOT tie a pull cord like a noose. a noose is a very specific knot designed to tighten the loop when pressure is applied - it would literally crush your hand if you tried to pull on it to open a door.

I already sourced it. You haven't done anything. The FBI has confirmed it was a noose. You are denying it because it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

do you know how many loop knots look 'noose' like? it literally cannot be a noose unless the loop can be tightened by placing pressure on the loop.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Because its Hideka, this is what he does?

I already sourced it. You haven't done anything. The FBI has confirmed it was a noose. You are denying it because it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory.

no im talking about your claim that EVERY door other than this one was NOT tied in a loop knot. source.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, I already sourced it, they checked every door, only one had a noose. Its not a "claim," its a fact that the FBI has confirmed. Please, continue on tho. How many pages can you take this without posting any evidence disproving the FBI I wonder?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, I already sourced it, they checked every door, only one had a noose. Its not a "claim," its a fact that the FBI has confirmed. Please, continue on tho. How many pages can you take this without posting any evidence disproving the FBI I wonder?

Show me SPECIFICALLY where the FBI stated that there was ONLY one garage door tied with a loop knot. you are the one making the claim that they have said this, despite it LITERALLY NOT BEEN SAID, the onus is on you to provide the source.

Want proof? Here, Absolute IRREFUTABLE PROOF directly from the FBI that this was NEVER SAID by the fbi.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndal/pr/joint-statement-us-attorney-jay-e-town-and-fbi-special-agent-charge-johnnie-sharp-jr

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway
“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-24 16:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

this seems like a SUPER weird hill to die on.

who cares?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 17:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

who cares?

it seems wierd to you, but we live in a time where one little race issue brings it all crumbling down, and i detest whenever someone trys to hoax people into being angry about something.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 17:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares?

Show me SPECIFICALLY where the FBI stated that there was ONLY one garage door tied with a loop knot. you are the one making the claim that they have said this, despite it LITERALLY NOT BEEN SAID, the onus is on you to provide the source.

Want proof? Here, Absolute IRREFUTABLE PROOF directly from the FBI that this was NEVER SAID by the fbi.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndal/pr/joint-statement-us-attorney-jay-e-town-and-fbi-special-agent-charge-johnnie-sharp-jr

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway
“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

lawl, irrefutable proof? Thats just a statement confirming a noose was found but Wallace wasn't the target. Thanks for posting more evidence that it indeed was a noose tho, further debunking your claims. It was a noose.

who cares?

He got caught, he is going down with the ship. For Honor.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-24 17:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares?

it seems wierd to you, but we live in a time where one little race issue brings it all crumbling down, and i detest whenever someone trys to hoax people into being angry about something.

aren’t you furthering that agenda by giving it a bunch of attention though?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 17:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares?

There as no hoax, this is nothing like the Smollet case. Bubba Wallace wasn't even involved, someone tied a garage cord into a noose in a garage he got assigned, and his crew member found and reported it. The FBI confirmed it was a noose, but Wallace was not a target. Pretty easy.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 17:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares?

aren’t you furthering that agenda by giving it a bunch of attention though?

He is an excitable fella. We have a lot of them here.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 17:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

you made a claim, that the fbi specifically said there was NO OTHER noose like knots in the entire gargage.

i just proved that claim false. they made no statements about any other garage.

i then showed you a video from three years ago where every single garage bay from 40-50 has a knot tied in a 'noose like' knot- because all loop knots are noose like. this establishes that it is a COMMON PRACTICE and is no way racially motivated.

i've then given you the exact form and function of a noose knot, which is a knot that allows the loop to tighten when pressure is applied.

I've then given you the logical conclusion that there is no way that anyone tied a functional noose knot on this cord, and then used it for three plus years.

ive gone through piece by piece as to how this was not, and could not have been a noose by any stretch of the imagination.

you've basically just gone 'haha racisim go brrrrrrrrrrrrr' this entire time, insisting that someone was racist for tying a loop knot at some point in time, and have just stuck your head into the sand and insisted the world is as *** as you believe it to be.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-24 17:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

man, I thought it was just you and nausi fighting for eternity, never in my wildest dreams did I think new yahoos would pop up in here.

lol
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-24 17:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

is he ban’t?
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 17:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

is he ban’t?

Yea, Rooks hammered him towards the end of last year. It was great.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 17:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

you made a claim, that the fbi specifically said there was NO OTHER noose like knots in the entire gargage.

i just proved that claim false. they made no statements about any other garage.

i then showed you a video from three years ago where every single garage bay from 40-50 has a knot tied in a 'noose like' knot- because all loop knots are noose like. this establishes that it is a COMMON PRACTICE and is no way racially motivated.

i've then given you the exact form and function of a noose knot, which is a knot that allows the loop to tighten when pressure is applied.

I've then given you the logical conclusion that there is no way that anyone tied a functional noose knot on this cord, and then used it for three plus years.

ive gone through piece by piece as to how this was not, and could not have been a noose by any stretch of the imagination.

you've basically just gone 'haha racisim go brrrrrrrrrrrrr' this entire time, insisting that someone was racist for tying a loop knot at some point in time, and have just stuck your head into the sand and insisted the world is as *** as you believe it to be.

You did not prove the fact that the FBI checked every other garage and found no other nooses false. They did check every garage, I sourced it, you ignored it. The FBI confirmed it was a noose, they have photo evidence that it was a noose, we have seen photos of the noose. You didn't post anything proving there wasn't a noose, lol. This is so easy for literally everyone except for you. You are disputing an FBI report with conspiracies and questions that don't matter. But like I keep saying, please continue. You are still at the starting line and we have all finished the race.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 17:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You did not prove the fact that the FBI checked every other garage and found no other nooses false.

I dont have to, you're demanding i prove a negative. you made the claim, you need to prove it. i provided substantial evidence that the FBI NEVER said what you've claimed by way of the DIRECT STATEMENT from the FBI.

They did check every garage,

They never claimed this.

I sourced it,

No you did not.

you ignored it.

No i did not.

The FBI confirmed it was a noose

Calling it a noose, and it being a noose are two different things.

they have photo evidence that it was a noose

And yet we havent seen it.

we have seen photos of the noose.

we have an INSANELY blurry picture of a knot over forty feet away. you keep glossing over the fact that there are plenty of knots that look similar to a noose, but do not share the same function. there are at least twenty different knots that are similar enough to look like one from a distance.

You didn't post anything proving there wasn't a noose, lol.

Sure i did. I posted a barrage of other garages that all have knots tied in the same fashion. i also provided you rock solid logic as to why you'd NEVER use a noose knot for a handle.

This is so easy for literally everyone except for you. You are disputing an FBI report with conspiracies and questions that don't matter. But like I keep saying, please continue. You are still at the starting line and we have all finished the race.

nah you're still mid delusion refusing to see anything presented to you because it doesnt align with your delusion. also do you really think i care that the three people in an echochamber keep circle jerking each other?