Riot The Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-25 08:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

it kills me because they keep doubling down. it HAS to be racisim. it cant just be someone having tied a knot. do you know how much respect the dude would get if he went

Quote:
"Man, this is embarassing. i dont ever get to go to the garage, and one of my pitboys was fresh and new, and he saw something he thought was a noose, and he did the right thing. he reported it, and the fbi has said it wasnt a hatecrime, and honestly it looks like just one big misunderstanding. i love that the entire nascar community jumped on this, and made sure that their stance on racisim was known, but sometimes a rope is just a rope, and i apologize from the bottom of my heart to anyone who feels lied to or betrayed. we didnt do this for attention, and we just want to race."

but no, he got on tv, and defended it- demanded that it WAS racisim, and called anyone who did feel lied to, or wanted more answers a racist. that action right there, tells me he was in on it.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-25 08:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you show us on the doll where “Juicy” and “Bubba” touched you?

You’re like Charlie in It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia coked out on a conspiracy but nowhere near as funny.

Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-25 08:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Can you show us on the doll where “Juicy” and “Bubba” touched you?

You’re like Charlie in It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia coked out on a conspiracy but nowhere near as funny.

sorry, but did anything i just said not happen? he literally got on tv, doubled down, and told everyone who doubted him that they were a racist. Sound similar to a certain juicy fella? What about his claims to have an upclose picture of it? whole thing could be instantly put to bed if he showed the world that picture. but hes not.

you have to ask yourself: Why is that?
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-25 09:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is that?
By Draylo 2020-06-25 09:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is that always a go to remark? "You're racist"

Is that some secret weapon to label people who oppose the lefts agenda somehow?
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-25 09:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Why is that. That is why.

“The lefts”

“Those anonymous ominously agitating others”

Keep doing you. Some of you guys should try not to come off like the edit button in this subsection.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-25 09:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
it kills me because they keep doubling down. it HAS to be racisim. it cant just be someone having tied a knot. do you know how much respect the dude would get if he went

Quote:
"Man, this is embarassing. i dont ever get to go to the garage, and one of my pitboys was fresh and new, and he saw something he thought was a noose, and he did the right thing. he reported it, and the fbi has said it wasnt a hatecrime, and honestly it looks like just one big misunderstanding. i love that the entire nascar community jumped on this, and made sure that their stance on racisim was known, but sometimes a rope is just a rope, and i apologize from the bottom of my heart to anyone who feels lied to or betrayed. we didnt do this for attention, and we just want to race."

but no, he got on tv, and defended it- demanded that it WAS racisim, and called anyone who did feel lied to, or wanted more answers a racist. that action right there, tells me he was in on it.

Lol, back with the conspiracy theories huh?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-25 09:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

its called silencing. its almost universally done on the left these days - hence its association with the left. throw out an accusation of moral incorrectness, and then use that as a cudgel to beat your opposition in the public square no matter how correct they may be.

in my book its no better than saying 'you're wrong because you're gay' or something of the like. its no better than replacing 'gay' with any other slur or pejorative. its a non argument, and for some reason is effective as all hell in any kind of a public discussion.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-25 09:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Push baseless conspiracies then play the victim card, looks like the standard morning.
[+]