users online
Voting fraud
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-14 14:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
nuked people for stuff they've said while fighting with Vic

I mean, not for nothing, but it's because Vic is the only person who actually argues with y'all, except Chanti and occasionally me. Eiryl now too, I suppose, but he's been in this section for like a minute and a half, really. It has less to do with Vic and more that he's the only person you really fight with, and most of the other lefty types left a long time ago, via ban, deletion, or the natural wandering away that happens on the Internet.

I've said this before, but I have never, not once, been approached by Vic in PMs about P+R stuff. Do people think I'm lying about that?

create an alt

This has nothing to do with whether someone is conservative or not, which seems to be the implication. It has to do with people not following the most basic concept of moderation; if you get smacked, coming back harder gets you smacked harder. People making alts around suspensions and bans have been shoot on sight for a while now. I used to have a more lenient attitude towards it (/stare at Korpg), and then AO made like 50 accounts in a week, and I had enough, so now it's a permanent death sentence.

they are protected by plot armor

Do you think I never discipline the lefty posters? Where do you think they all went, man?

Mods and Friends > Knock it off *Temp / Section Ban Poster*
Vic and Friends > *Cheers*

This is the platonic ideal of hypocrisy. If I put Vic on ice for something y'all would throw a rager that would last a week. Please.

One last thing, before I go back to putting my feet up on the couch:

Rooks said: »
he's just trying to get Mods / Rooks to delete the thread or ban you.

I find this kind of insinuation deeply, personally, offensive. I tolerate a hefty amount of personal abuse that I truly do not have to in the name of keeping this place basically open to the free exchange of ideas, even the ones I don't agree with. If I lock down a thread, it's because so many people are being stupendous *** in a thread that it can not be salvaged via topic bans, and has to just go away. My track record on this stuff is better than anything you're going to find elsewhere, and to have my name used as a threat boils my *** blood. Don't do it again.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 14:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I'm thinking of the list of people that have been section banned and my level of involvement in their banning. Let's see..

Nothing to do with KNs sectionban, wasn't even online, didn't even know it happened until days later.

Nothing to do with nausi's sectionban, he shot his mouth off at Rooks.

Lordgrim, fonewear..do these two need to be addressed at all?

Altimaomega, also known as the reason we don't have an edit button. Yea, I might have had a role in his initial banning, maybe. Rooks obviously knew he was a.problem, because he had to specifically remove the edit feature because of Altima. I actually advocated keeping the edit button, but Altima was relentlessly abusing it, and I gave up. If I had a role, no regrets.

Did I miss anyone?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 14:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
So it doesn't get lost in the muddle.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 14:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/stare at Korpg
What did I do?
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-07-14 14:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
/stare at Korpg
What did I do?

A formerly banned individual who came back. I had no problem with it then; but if the same thing were to happen now, it'd go a little differently, is all I was saying. Nothing about you or your case specifically, just making the point that the policy wasn't always like that, and was in fact changed in direct response to someone's actions.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 14:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Vic, don't kid yourself.

Not only did you antagonize him on a daily basis, you would literally follow him in other threads in P&R just to piss him off.

And when Nausi did get banned, you celebrated, for, to paraphrase Rooks, for a week.

After years of this, with you not getting called out for your shenanigans, I honestly don't blame Nausi for going off of Rooks, because I can see how, in Nausi's viewpoint, it was an unfair practice. I can also see Rooks's viewpoint of "enough is enough" so I'm not going to say anything else about that.

But for you to say you had nothing to do with Nausi being gone, you seriously are deluding yourself. More than any other topic here.

I get it though, you go after the lowest hanging fruit out there. Now that Nausi is gone, you are going after the next perceived low hanging fruit. It's not as easy as the next lowest hanging fruit is literally 10 feet above your head.

Which, sadly, is why you and I argue a lot. You are my lowest hanging fruit.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 15:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
/stare at Korpg
What did I do?

A formerly banned individual who came back. I had no problem with it then; but if the same thing were to happen now, it'd go a little differently, is all I was saying. Nothing about you or your case specifically, just making the point that the policy wasn't always like that, and was in fact changed in direct response to someone's actions.
I know. I was an *** back then. I admit that and, obviously, I'm not like that again.

To be fair, this website was literally my introduction to online interactions. Can anyone honestly say that they have the same online personality today as they did 13 years ago?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 15:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I did lurk in Killing Ifrit a little before this website, but really, this website was my first. Congratulations Scragg, you popped my online cherry.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 15:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, don't kid yourself.

Not only did you antagonize him on a daily basis, you would literally follow him in other threads in P&R just to piss him off.

And when Nausi did get banned, you celebrated, for, to paraphrase Rooks, for a week.

After years of this, with you not getting called out for your shenanigans, I honestly don't blame Nausi for going off of Rooks, because I can see how, in Nausi's viewpoint, it was an unfair practice. I can also see Rooks's viewpoint of "enough is enough" so I'm not going to say anything else about that.

But for you to say you had nothing to do with Nausi being gone, you seriously are deluding yourself. More than any other topic here.

I get it though, you go after the lowest hanging fruit out there. Now that Nausi is gone, you are going after the next perceived low hanging fruit. It's not as easy as the next lowest hanging fruit is literally 10 feet above your head.

Nausi was the worst poster we ever had, years of posting fake articles that never turned out to be true, daily fake updates that he read on twitter, essentially trying to turn this section into his own personal twitter account. I had nothing to do with his ban that he deserved, but yeah, I and many others celebrated it. He wasn't a victim, and no one should regret their behavior towards him, I certainly do not. Sadly this section did not get to enjoy his absence for very long as kireek and DirectX showed up and filled in that troll slot.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 15:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The same could be said about you.

No matter what the topic is, you always chimed in with your opinion, turn it into gospel, and, when presented with differing ideas, facts, and, more importantly, sources to back up those facts, you always denounce the sources, say that we are all lying, and that you are the one true god only person who knows better.

You only really agree with 2 people here. Which is fine, it's your viewpoint. But your outright denials, dismissals, and demeaning attitude towards others is what turns off a lot of people here.

I enjoy arguing with you. Like I said, you are my Nausi. You are very easy to argue with, along with Eiryl. Your opinions are very flawed and it is very easy to outline them, using sources to prove my opinion. Yes, opinion. I am not an expert on anything I post except for tax law. I have opinions just like you, but unlike you, I back them up. You toss out vague notions of articles you read, but when asked for, you refuse to back them up, with you only stating that you know it all and you are an expert at everything.

Which turns people off, frankly. I have had tons of people send me PMs about you and Eiryl who agree with me, they don't like to post on P&R because, and I think it has a lot to do with today's cancel culture, they do not want to make a public statement about it. And, honestly, I don't blame them. Even though there is no way for anyone outside this forum to even know who they are. Except Scragg, that is, he is Father Google, always watching us.

You need to honestly, truly, deeply, have a conversation with yourself here. Not on a personal scale, because I don't think you are as abrasive in real life as you are online. But you do need to realize that what you say matters, even to us who only listen.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-14 15:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, don't kid yourself.

Apparently none of this ever happened and we're just imagining it.

I know for a fact that Vic, DirectX and Zero all use the same tactic of incite and inflame. Do it often enough and someone will get involved because the queue starts piling up. We can think of it as a microcosm of "Cancel Culture".
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 15:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The same could be said about you.

And it wouldn't be accurate at all. I don't post links to *** articles or blogs from the Federalist, nor opinions I read on Twitter, nor do I cherry pick very narrow "facts" and try to present them as a broader narrative the way Hideka has been doing of late, without success.

Nausi never posted sources, and when he did they were extremely alt-right and easy to rip up, just like your garbage Federalist blogs. And we can always tell when Hideka read some *** on twitter, see the Oklahoma thread.

I'm also not a coward like Saevel, who accuses us all of supporting Jeffrey Epstein and hides behind his block button, then cries and cries when a mod steps in and tells him to shut the *** up.

I also have tons of PMs from people about nausi, the coward Saevel, you, and kireek who agree with me, and they don't want to post here and I don't blame them. People aren't interested in conspiracies the way you guys are, and they certainly aren't interested in being labeled Epstein supporters.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 15:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, don't kid yourself.

Apparently none of this ever happened and we're just imagining it.

I know for a fact that Vic, DirectX and Zero all use the same tactic of incite and inflame. Do it often enough and someone will get involved because the queue starts piling up. We can think of it as a microcosm of "Cancel Culture".

Says the coward that accuses us all of being Epstein supporters. Doesn't know ***.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 15:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

There is so much projection going on here yall need to open a drive in.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-14 15:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you think I never discipline the lefty posters? Where do you think they all went, man?

They still post on here, I know because occasionally I'll remove the blocks to see if it's still the same, it usually is. I also see their replies in quotes from Raevel and friends. Notice how I haven't blocked Chanti even though I completely disagree with her politics? It's because she doesn't attempt to incite or personally attack other posters. She will attack an idea but not a person and that distinction is very important for semi-civil discourse.

That pattern I mentioned is something we've seen happen several times in the past and why I always advise people to block those that are antagonistic and use personal attacks. P&R is 100x better when personal attacks have been removed from the equation.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 15:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They still post on here, I know because occasionally I'll remove the blocks to see if it's still the same, it usually is. I also see their replies in quotes from Raevel and friends. Notice how I haven't blocked Chanti even though I completely disagree with her politics? It's because she doesn't attempt to incite or personally attack other posters. She will attack an idea but not a person and that distinction is very important for semi-civil discourse.

That pattern I mentioned is something we've seen happen several times in the past and why I always advise people to block those that are antagonistic and use personal attacks. P&R is 100x better when personal attacks have been removed from the equation.

Again, says the antagonizer, not a victim, never has been.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-14 15:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

A dozen reports really? You lurkers know you can turn p&r off, right?
Not reports. PMs. Reports I get a summary on every so often. PMs go directly to my email.
/comfort
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-14 15:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I do wonder who's sending all the PMs, although that information is probably confidential. There's not even that many of us and nobody is admitting that it's them doing the sending, but it also seems weird that random lurkers would be the ones freaking out and spamming PMs.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 16:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent him a PM about KNs childish *** this afternoon. Sick of his ***.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 16:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I do wonder who's sending all the PMs, although that information is probably confidential. There's not even that many of us and nobody is admitting that it's them doing the sending, but it also seems weird that random lurkers would be the ones freaking out and spamming PMs.
I only PM'd Rooks twice directly this year. Mainly because of Directx's constant attacks on people.

But that's basically it.

Rooks and I had a talk about what I said to Eiryl earlier anyway.

I did cross the line in my wording. The post in question could be considered a personal attack, and I admit it. It was not intent, but that's not the point, it did happen. And for that, I'm sorry.

That being said, it's not like other people on this forum is innocent in their behavior. I can easily name 3 of them who are worse off in their personal attacks than my post, and by all purposes, those attacks were meant to be attacks.

Either way, what I said, I'll try my best to not let it happen again, but I doubt I will see the same sort of consideration from anyone else, nor should I expect it, honestly.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 16:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well despite accusations, and despite Rooks confirming this as recently as an hour ago, I've never bothered him about P&R stuff. I know how much it drains him.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-15 08:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Regular everyday P+R *** doesn't usually get much in that department unless it's truly over the top, a function of this stuff being as walled off as it is. It's when something "breaks containment", as it were, that my inbox fills.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-15 10:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday's event was about me. I'll admit it, I screwed up on my wording and made an unintended personal attack on Eiryl. He took offence towards me calling him a RMT (never mind he openly admits it) and that's what basically started this ***yesterday.

It won't happen again, I know now that Eiryl doesn't like being called a RMT. We all know now, so let's move on with our lives.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-15 10:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Unintended my ***. You're a *** on purpose and you thought it would be cute teehee.

Keep my *** name out yo mouth.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-15 10:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Unintended my ***. You're a *** on purpose and you thought it would be cute teehee.

Keep my *** name out yo mouth.

wait.... im confused.... you ARENT a gill seller? (also chill lol)
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-15 10:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

there's a block button. just use it already
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-15 10:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's not like freaking out and using stronger words is going to scare anybody. Welcome to the internet. Getting triggered just makes you a bigger target.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-15 10:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't want to be called out for your ideas, don't make stupid statements.

I make it a point to attack arguments only. What I did yesterday was point out to the OP of that gil thread that you were the best person to answer it, given your activities.

But when you make eugenics/fascism arguments, you are going to be called out on it.

Unlike me, calling people "***" and "douchenozzle" are personal attacks. But I'm used to it, I don't get triggered. So, by all means, you have my permission to continue your personal attacks.

But I don't think Rooks will like it though, so you should ask him if it's ok for you to break the forum rules, which I'm pretty sure he is going to say a flat out "No"
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-15 10:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's just agree to drop it, ok?