2023-11-19
users online
Voting fraud
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 11:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
Viciouss said: »
If you want to talk about ballot harvesting, as I have already referenced, North Carolina is the place to go, where they had to redo an election
I figured you would try to reference New Jersey, but I didn't think you would cherry pick it down to one county. Why not share the results of the entire state?

ok ok, so if i show you more evidence, that further backs up my claim. will you agree to , without any argument or trying to wheedle your way out of it, admit i am right, and apologize?

I actually know the exact number of rejected ballots in New Jersey in the May elections, and its nowhere near "20-30%" of the total ballots. We know exactly what happened, so I'm not worried about your "evidence," given how you just tried to skew it to match your fictional narrative. No "wheedling" has ever been required to debunk your conspiracies.

thats what i thought, you dont have a spine and arent worth even talking to anymore. if i cant convince you that you are wrong, even when i mollywhop you with a gigantic load of evidence, why even bother? you are the blindman who willingly gouges out his own eyes.

This is a a nice way to cover up the fact that you are once again lying. You cherry picked one county where things went wrong, and and as a result of it, that whole election will likely have to be redone, and tried to apply it everywhere. Not just that, you ignored the data that clearly says the vast majority of rejected ballots are a result of timeliness, not fraud or security. The second largest issue is signature matching, again not fraud or security.

Your hypothetical scenario where you think you can go steal people's ballots and A. get away with it and B. affect the election is ***. Elections don't work that way. Of course, every criminal thinks they can get away with their crimes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to talk about ballot harvesting, as I have already referenced, North Carolina is the place to go, where they had to redo an election

You know that Cali changed its rules to legalize ballot harvesting right? Its legal there. Where its not legal is North Carolina, where a GOP operative got caught cheating and the election was invalidated.
Yes, and how many votes were changed and/or destroyed from the harvested ballots?

"But the volunteers can't see what's inside the ballot!" Sure, and I'm sure the volunteers don't have an extra envelope for those people who "forgot" or "lost" their envelopes, even though they are supposed to be barcoded with the ballot in question (even though a determined fraudster can create barcodes, even 3D barcodes, and attach them to ballot envelopes, it's really not that hard or expensive to do.

"But all volunteers are honest workers who would never do that!" Except you and Chanti both accuse voter fraud to be an exclusive Republican tactic. Never mind that both parties do it. Never mind that anyone who wants that seat bad enough will do any means necessary to get it.

"But but but!"

Seriously Vic, just because you are too lazy to do it doesn't mean somebody else wouldn't do it.

It is better to prevent even the possibility to commit fraud than to assume it doesn't occur, or even only one group of people does it, and not your group™.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 12:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured you would try to reference New Jersey, but I didn't think you would cherry pick it down to one county. Why not share the results of the entire state?

ok ok, so if i show you more evidence, that further backs up my claim. will you agree to , without any argument or trying to wheedle your way out of it, admit i am right, and apologize?

I actually know the exact number of rejected ballots in New Jersey in the May elections, and its nowhere near "20-30%" of the total ballots. We know exactly what happened, so I'm not worried about your "evidence," given how you just tried to skew it to match your fictional narrative. No "wheedling" has ever been required to debunk your conspiracies.

thats what i thought, you dont have a spine and arent worth even talking to anymore. if i cant convince you that you are wrong, even when i mollywhop you with a gigantic load of evidence, why even bother? you are the blindman who willingly gouges out his own eyes.

This is a a nice way to cover up the fact that you are once again lying. You cherry picked one county where things went wrong, and and as a result of it, that whole election will likely have to be redone, and tried to apply it everywhere. Not just that, you ignored the data that clearly says the vast majority of rejected ballots are a result of timeliness, not fraud or security. The second largest issue is signature matching, again not fraud or security.

Your hypothetical scenario where you think you can go steal people's ballots and A. get away with it and B. affect the election is ***. Elections don't work that way. Of course, every criminal thinks they can get away with their crimes.

my dude, i have to ask, are you being serious? i literally just asked you, that were i to provide you MORE evidence from OTHER PLACES, would you acknowledge that you were wrong - and you effectively said no. now when i say 'ok then, no point in talking to a brick wall', you're going to say i'm covering something up? keep going i need a good laugh at something pathetic.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

You know that Cali changed its rules to legalize ballot harvesting right? Its legal there. Where its not legal is North Carolina, where a GOP operative got caught cheating and the election was invalidated.
Yes, and how many votes were changed and/or destroyed from the harvested ballots?

"But the volunteers can't see what's inside the ballot!" Sure, and I'm sure the volunteers don't have an extra envelope for those people who "forgot" or "lost" their envelopes, even though they are supposed to be barcoded with the ballot in question (even though a determined fraudster can create barcodes, even 3D barcodes, and attach them to ballot envelopes, it's really not that hard or expensive to do.

"But all volunteers are honest workers who would never do that!" Except you and Chanti both accuse voter fraud to be an exclusive Republican tactic. Never mind that both parties do it. Never mind that anyone who wants that seat bad enough will do any means necessary to get it.

"But but but!"

Seriously Vic, just because you are too lazy to do it doesn't mean somebody else wouldn't do it.

It is better to prevent even the possibility to commit fraud than to assume it doesn't occur, or even only one group of people does it, and not your group™.

You are free to answer your own hypotheticals and get back to us whenever. Or never.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So, do you deny that "volunteers" would alter and/or destroy votes?

I mean, it isn't hard to open/reseal envelopes, and it isn't hard to destroy votes for those who you don't like, if you are ballot harvesting.

Which is a common practice in California. It's literally an "open secret."
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

my dude, i have to ask, are you being serious? i literally just asked you, that were i to provide you MORE evidence from OTHER PLACES, would you acknowledge that you were wrong - and you effectively said no. now when i say 'ok then, no point in talking to a brick wall', you're going to say i'm covering something up? keep going i need a good laugh at something pathetic.

I already told you you can provide whatever "evidence" you want. Your idea of evidence has always been amusing and never actually accurate. Case in point the state of New Jersey did not have a 20% rejection rate in their May primaries. Should we even mention your Supreme Court flameout?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 12:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I already told you you can provide whatever "evidence" you want. Your idea of evidence has always been amusing and never actually accurate. Case in point the state of New Jersey did not have a 20% rejection rate in their May primaries. Should we even mention your Supreme Court flameout?

nah i have no intention of engaging with you unless i have a commitment from you to admit you were wrong. its as simple as that. i'm not going to waste my time providing facts and research on this if you're just going to handwave it because it doesnt align with your perception of reality.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, it isn't hard to open/reseal envelopes, and it isn't hard to destroy votes for those who you don't like, if you are ballot harvesting.

I told you to answer your own questions, not ask me more. I would love to see actual evidence of people destroying votes for people "they don't like" in 2018. I don't care how "possible" you think it is. Hideka there thinks he can steal and forge ballots, it doesn't make it so.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

nah i have no intention of engaging with you unless i have a commitment from you to admit you were wrong. its as simple as that. i'm not going to waste my time providing facts and research on this if you're just going to handwave it because it doesnt align with your perception of reality.
Which is why I said before

You should know by now that Vic will deny any source that counters his version of reality due to the fact that it runs counter to his version of reality.

Now the next thing Vic is going to say is that both you and me are lying, and that he always apologizes for being wrong. It's just that he is never wrong (or so he thinks).
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So like I said, just covering for your lies, again. You have never been right about anything, so no one should be overly concerned about your perception of mail in voting.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 12:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I told you to answer your own questions, not ask me more. I would love to see actual evidence of people destroying votes for people "they don't like" in 2018. I don't care how "possible" you think it is. Hideka there thinks he can steal and forge ballots, it doesn't make it so.

Query: if i steal your ballot and cast it illegally - can you still vote in that election?

no.
you cant.

god you are dumb.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You should know by now that Vic will deny any source that counters his version of reality due to the fact that it runs counter to his version of reality.

Just to note, neither one of you have provided any sources for your contrived events.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, let's get this straight:

When I ask you a question, I mean for you to answer it. You should not demand that I answer questions meant for you.

Look, I get it, you are lazy and you don't like answering anything other than "lol" or "you lie!" But you are being completely dishonest and, honestly, not worth holding a conversation with if all you are going to do is demand people to do your work for you so you can dismiss it outright.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Query: if i steal your ballot and cast it illegally - can you still vote in that election?

no.
you cant.

god you are dumb.

Uh yeah, I can. Nevermind the fact that you can't even steal my ballot, but no, you can't deny me the right to vote.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 12:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to note, neither one of you have provided any sources for your contrived events.

because you either

1. Will hand wave it and say its not a sufficient source
2. move the goal post
3. add quantifiers to my initial arguments that were never there in a vain attempt to vindicate your own beliefs.
4. just not reply like the coward you've proven yourself time and time again to be.

so, will you commit here and now, that if i can provide you evidence of ANY ELECTION in the united states, OTHER than the NJ election that recently happened, having 20% or more of their mail in ballots disqualified for any reason, that you will admit in big bold capital letters, that you are wrong, and sorry?

For reference - this was my initial claims

Quote:
1. The data suggests that Uneducated, minorities, and young people are several times more likely to have their votes discarded when using a vote by mail system.
2. the current vote by mail (absentee ballot) has about a 1~2% rejection rate. The test runs of vote by mail (covid ballots), is at an insane 20-30% in recent elections
3. Vote by mail is too insecure for any kind of massive application. it is too hard to accurately do, and removes the accountability of the voter to not cast an illegal ballot. E.G. i could swipe every ballot in a neighborhood, fill them out for John cena, then drop them in PO boxes all over the city to prevent any kind of pattern being recognized, or any 'bundling' law issues. nobody would be the wiser.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 12:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

no.
you cant.

god you are dumb.

Uh yeah, I can. Nevermind the fact that you can't even steal my ballot, but no, you can't deny me the right to vote.

and how do you plan to cast that ballot if it was stolen from your mailbox/doorstep? are you going to pull a new one out of your ***? are you going to call your election authority and pray a new ballot is sent to you before the submission deadline?
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, let's get this straight:

When I ask you a question, I mean for you to answer it. You should not demand that I answer questions meant for you.

Look, I get it, you are lazy and you don't like answering anything other than "lol" or "you lie!" But you are being completely dishonest and, honestly, not worth holding a conversation with if all you are going to do is demand people to do your work for you so you can dismiss it outright.

I know how your *** question game works. I don't have to answer your questions, and not answering them does not in any way validate your "argument" nor does it invalidate mine. I don't have to deal in your hypothetical situations that seldom if ever actually exist. If you want to show us that people are destroying ballots, go ahead. It doesn't require me to answer any questions.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 12:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

because you either

2. move the goal post
3. add quantifiers to my initial arguments that were never there in a vain attempt to vindicate your own beliefs.
4. just not reply like the coward you've proven yourself time and time again to be.

so, will you commit here and now, that if i can provide you evidence of ANY ELECTION in the united states, OTHER than the NJ election that recently happened, having 20% or more of their mail in ballots disqualified for any reason, that you will admit in big bold capital letters, that you are wrong, and sorry?

Quote:
1. The data suggests that Uneducated, minorities, and young people are several times more likely to have their votes discarded when using a vote by mail system.
2. the current vote by mail (absentee ballot) has about a 1~2% rejection rate. The test runs of vote by mail (covid ballots), is at an insane 20-30% in recent elections
3. Vote by mail is too insecure for any kind of massive application. it is too hard to accurately do, and removes the accountability of the voter to not cast an illegal ballot. E.G. i could swipe every ballot in a neighborhood, fill them out for John cena, then drop them in PO boxes all over the city to prevent any kind of pattern being recognized, or any 'bundling' law issues. nobody would be the wiser.

These excuses were funny, thanks. Why would anyone ever apologize to you of all people? A person that has created ***threads, spammed nonsense conspiracies that were quickly and easily debunked on a wide range of topics by people on both sides of the aisle? I mean really, no one on this website owes Hideka an apology, for anything, ever.

But you remain free to post whatever "evidence" you come up with. And if you don't everyone can remain comfortable knowing it was just another bogus conspiracy from Hideka. Your ceiling on this topic is most likely a local election for a local seat, that probably doesn't even qualify for being a recent covid election.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 13:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

because you either

2. move the goal post

Quote:

These excuses were funny, thanks. Why would anyone ever apologize to you of all people? A person that has created ***threads, spammed nonsense conspiracies that were quickly and easily debunked on a wide range of topics by people on both sides of the aisle? I mean really, no one on this website owes Hideka an apology, for anything, ever.

But you remain free to post whatever "evidence" you come up with. And if you don't everyone can remain comfortable knowing it was just another bogus conspiracy from Hideka. Your ceiling on this topic is most likely a local election for a local seat, that probably doesn't even qualify for being a recent covid election.

i mean its literally what you do every time - i show you an election that saw a 20% reject rate, and you move the goal post to say "BUT IT WASNT THE WHOLE STATE". you contort the argument to fit your needs rather than facing the argument at hand, because you have a specific narrative that you refuse to compromise your view of. now here we are, and i've pushed you into a corner, where your only choice is to continue looking like an idiot, or to accept the terms of an argument, and you predictably choose to double down and act like an idiot (and to move a goal post too in the process - bravo sir. you are truly an olympian of mental gymnastics).
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-14 13:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys still arguing with him? Just block him already, he's just trying to get Mods / Rooks to delete the thread or ban you.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 13:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
You guys still arguing with him? Just block him already, he's just trying to get Mods / Rooks to delete the thread or ban you.

nah your right; hell be only the second person ive ever blocked lmao.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-14 13:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

god having someone on there almost feels dirty to me. like i kicked a puppy or something.
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 13:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh no, I'm not. I've actually never done this, but whatever makes the coward Saevel feel better!
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 13:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i mean its literally what you do every time - i show you an election that saw a 20% reject rate, and you move the goal post to say "BUT IT WASNT THE WHOLE STATE". you contort the argument to fit your needs rather than facing the argument at hand, because you have a specific narrative that you refuse to compromise your view of. now here we are, and i've pushed you into a corner, where your only choice is to continue looking like an idiot, or to accept the terms of an argument, and you predictably choose to double down and act like an idiot (and to move a goal post too in the process - bravo sir. you are truly an olympian of mental gymnastics).

Once again you have never ever pushed anyone into a corner. I am not in a corner right now, at all. You made a dubious claim, you purposely avoided posting a source, I pushed you on it, and as expected, your source was so narrow and so easy to pick apart and now you are left with nothing. Pointing out 1 county that had a problem, and is addressing that problem, is not indicative of a larger problem, especially when it was an isolated incident that didn't involve voters doing anything wrong. As a state, New Jersey didn't even come close to your 20%-30% number. There is no reason to believe any other state did either.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-14 14:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Do people really think I have that itchy a trigger finger? I mean, look around. If I was that trigger happy would any of this ***still be here? Seems unlikely!

I'm just trying to enjoy a couple of days off for recuperation (minor procedure, nothing serious, I'm fine) and instead I've gotten a dozen PMs today about things ranging from "total ***" to "***, I gotta go deal with this, don't I". It's only Tuesday, my guys. Relax a little.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-14 14:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A dozen reports really? You lurkers know you can turn p&r off, right?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 14:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

P&R mentality leaks out into the not P&R section.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-14 14:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A dozen reports really? You lurkers know you can turn p&r off, right?

Not reports. PMs. Reports I get a summary on every so often. PMs go directly to my email.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-14 14:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »

Do people really think I have that itchy a trigger finger? I mean, look around. If I was that trigger happy would any of this ***still be here? Seems unlikely!

I'm just trying to enjoy a couple of days off for recuperation (minor procedure, nothing serious, I'm fine) and instead I've gotten a dozen PMs today about things ranging from "total ***" to "***, I gotta go deal with this, don't I". It's only Tuesday, my guys. Relax a little.

No you don't have an itchy trigger finger, you have nuked people for stuff they've said while fighting with Vic. Vic and friends will actively aggravate people and attempt to incite them to doing something very stupid, which then entails a mod or yourself temp / section banning. That person then gets even angrier and, again stupidly, makes an alt account to "get the last word" and *BOOM* Vic and friends win.

Poster > policy A/B/C sucks because reasons
Vic and Friends > no it's horrible and your a racist sexist homophobic nazi
Poster > wtf that's insane
Vic and Friends > well your an idiot
Poster > well your an idiot too and your mother smells like elder berries

Mods and Friends > Knock it off *Temp / Section Ban Poster*
Vic and Friends > *Cheers*

Poster > WTF *RAGE* I'm gonna create an alt to those....
Mods and Friends > *PERMA BAN*

I've seen this pattern repeat itself many times in last six or seven years. You can't "win" an argument with a troll, especially a troll who is participating in bad faith. Attempting to report the troll is useless, they are protected by plot armor. The only valid response is to deprive the troll by blocking them.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-14 14:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder