Game: FFXI
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 21:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
He ain’t talking about jailing them.

Here’s a beautiful quote if you don’t get his meaning:

Quote:
"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world." -Donald Trump

You're spreading lies and propaganda. Trump said this in 1990 in an interview with Playboy magazine. He did not say this in relation to what's happening now. He also called the Chinese government's actions at that time "Vicious," "horrible," and that he "does not endorse it."

You're a disgusting agitator.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 21:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled,” he said. “If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the U.S. military and quickly solve the problem for them.”
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 21:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Quote:
“Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled,” he said. “If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the U.S. military and quickly solve the problem for them.”

Newsflash, Einstein. The National Guard is a component of the military that governors can authorize to be deployed within their states.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 21:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

He said; I will deploy the military. As in, martial law. He's too stupid to know the word, so he didn't say it.

National guard is already out.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 21:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
He said; I will deploy the military. As in, martial law. He's too stupid to know the word, so he didn't say it.

National guard is already out.

Show me one quote from Trump where he said active duty or posse comitatus.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 21:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
Viciouss said: »
Quote:

Newsflash, Einstein. The National Guard is a component of the military that governors can authorize to be deployed within their states.

Thats complete ***. He was at no point today speaking of the National Guard. He can't send the Guard anywhere. He has no authority. He is speaking of the US Military. Nice attempt to spin tho.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 22:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Active duty troops deploying to Washington DC

https://www.abc57.com/news/active-duty-troops-deploying-to-washington-dc

Absknight: facts I don't like
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 22:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/SpeakinOfKD/status/1267555754803937281?s=19

Cops looting.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 22:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/06/01/pentagon-orders-active-duty-military-police-unit-dc-region-amid-protests.html
Quote:
The Pentagon has ordered an active-duty battalion of military police soldiers from Fort Bragg, North Carolina to deploy to the Washington, D.C. area as the city braces for more violent demonstrations.

Quote:
A Pentagon official confirmed to Military.com that the MPs are from the XVIII Airborne Corps.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-02 00:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Magic bricks planted by police.
https://twitter.com/XRP_Baghead/status/1267618924524421120?s=20
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 00:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world." -Donald Trump

You're spreading lies and propaganda. Trump said this in 1990 in an interview with Playboy magazine. He did not say this in relation to what's happening now. He also called the Chinese government's actions at that time "Vicious," "horrible," and that he "does not endorse it."

Well you’re a disgusting person who is intentionally obfuscating the fact he has a power fantasy of being a dictator and has expressed it over the years. Going back to 1990 by your count.
By Voren 2020-06-02 00:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I’ve never been great at posting content here other than url, is there a way for me to post a couple of photos From my phone of the protests in my area? Ended up being peaceful, heard some sirens, but not really unusual and could have been unrelated
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 01:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cant do a direct photo upload unfortunately but if you have an imgur or flickr or photo bucket etc you can link/embed them with [ img ] tags.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Active duty troops deploying to Washington DC

https://www.abc57.com/news/active-duty-troops-deploying-to-washington-dc

Absknight: facts I don't like

This is facts I don't like. The photo caption states that they're national guard troops, and the article even explicitly states that "Because of Washington's unique status, the deployment can be authorized by federal officials rather than the city's authorities." D.C. is under federal, not state, jurisdiction.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Well you’re a disgusting person who is intentionally obfuscating the fact he has a power fantasy of being a dictator and has expressed it over the years. Going back to 1990 by your count.

Great comeback, boy. More leftist fantasy after being called out on being a liar.
By Viciouss 2020-06-02 01:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

*Unsuccessfully attempted to call people liars. No one is lying about Trump's intentions to invoke the Insurrection Act and use the US military (not the National Guard) to quell the riots. Other than Commodus that is.

This is what Trump wants to do, this is what he has said he will do today, after making the cops clear a path for him via tear gas so he could go have his picture taken. Just because his actual actions don't match up with his threats yet, it doesn't change his desires that he has openly stated.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 02:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Great comeback, boy. More leftist fantasy after being called out on being a liar.

Most of your posts are fantasy. Have you considered capitalizing on it and writing fiction? I know in your mind and heart of heart’s it’ll be non-fiction but to about 80% of America it’ll be make believe.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-06-02 07:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 08:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Understand the deference between

I will deploy the military. and I have deployed the military. The photo is NG because the active troops weren't there yet.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/06/01/pentagon-orders-active-duty-military-police-unit-dc-region-amid-protests.html
Quote:
The Pentagon has ordered an active-duty battalion of military police soldiers from Fort Bragg, North Carolina to deploy to the Washington, D.C. area as the city braces for more violent demonstrations.

Quote:
A Pentagon official confirmed to Military.com that the MPs are from the XVIII Airborne Corps.
By volkom 2020-06-02 08:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

did the guard/military murder rioters in droves last night? haven't caught up on news this morning
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-02 09:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Most of your posts are fantasy. Have you considered capitalizing on it and writing fiction? I know in your mind and heart of heart’s it’ll be non-fiction but to about 80% of America it’ll be make believe.
Or he could get a job at Fox "news." Its almost the same thing.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-02 09:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude who was giving out free food to police killed by police. No body came, badge numbers blacked out.

https://twitter.com/adxlls/status/1267649799630680065?s=19
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 10:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

wow. Maced, then shot directly in the face with tear gas canister.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 11:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Little Dictatorship Energy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-06-02 11:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Holding a Bible makes you Hitler now. I hope nobody produces pictures of him eating food or we’re all going to be outed as Nazis.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 11:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You have an unhealthy obsession with white knighting Hitler.

You totally ignore Saadam and the Koran. You got dictatorship bias.
By volkom 2020-06-02 11:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm sorry xD i saw this on IG and you reminded me of it

i think the picture is funny.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-06-02 11:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You have an unhealthy obsession with white knighting Hitler.

You totally ignore Saadam and the Koran. You got dictatorship bias.

That’s not what white knighting is. But I’ll find a good definition in German to help you understand, Adolf.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10