Destiny's Device - A New/Updated Rune Fencer Guide

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2021-06-12
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Destiny's Device - A New/Updated Rune Fencer Guide
Destiny's Device - A New/Updated Rune Fencer Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Fenrir.Velner
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-10-13 17:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

On your turtle set I would suggest these changes if feasible: Futhark Torque +2 (although I think you can still hit 50 DT- with the following set with Loricate +1). Replace the Eabani Earring with a fully augmented Odnowa +1. This will give you the DT- to swap the Flume for Engraved Belt for the potential of 1/8th resists. And if you're using Refined Grip+1 you can even swap out the ammo piece for something with a little offense. Personally, I use the Coiste Bodhar in my Inquartata Set.
 Asura.Trickflo
Server: Asura
user: Efan
By Asura.Trickflo 2021-10-13 23:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Is refined grip worth using over utu before being augmented? I was planning on getting the torque and earring when I can get another 60m together and I'll look into getting carbuncle done thanks for the advice.
 Fenrir.Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-10-14 00:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Trickflo said: »
Is refined grip worth using over utu before being augmented? I was planning on getting the torque and earring when I can get another 60m together and I'll look into getting carbuncle done thanks for the advice.

Probably not as long as you're still hitting 50 DT-
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-10-14 08:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually a fan of Alber Strap when I'm solely tanking, not DDing.
 Fenrir.Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-10-14 12:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Geriond said: »
I'm actually a fan of Alber Strap when I'm solely tanking, not DDing.

I've never considered one of those. I like that Enmity+. Looks like I have some WoC in my future.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2021-10-14 12:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a big fan of Refined Grip +1 until Nyame came out. Now, there isn't as much compromising between DT & MEva so I just don't find Refined Grip to be necessary anymore. Capping DT is ridiculously easy. I miss the defense a little, but the 70 HP on Utu more than makes up for it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14