PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!
PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-12 08:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
Heard some guys on Bahamut are duping tickets for this

I don't have any money but I do have a lot of internet points.

How many internet points for a ticket ?

About three packets
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-12 08:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll do it I'm going to the post office later today.

I'll send the packets first class.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-12-31 06:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing I'm getting from this is new artwork. Wish I could find a better image than this though. Too much stuff is cropped off so I know there has to be a better image out there. If anyone finds it, please post. Thanks.

Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-31 07:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm close by, not sure I'd want to attend though lol, my wife would laugh nonstop at the silliness.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2019-12-31 09:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Only thing I'm getting from this is new artwork. Wish I could find a better image than this though. Too much stuff is cropped off so I know there has to be a better image out there. If anyone finds it, please post. Thanks.

[+]
 Asura.Outlawbruce
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2019-12-31 10:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
I'm close by, not sure I'd want to attend though lol, my wife would laugh nonstop at the silliness.

Lol I talked mine into going with me.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-12-31 11:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Funkworkz, you are the wind beneath my wings. I'm not going to post that video here because we're too classy. I'll just say thank you.

Anyhoo, so they really did their darling Iroha dirty like that and kind of have her cut off, faded out, to the side, and not front-and-center? How are they gonna do their girl like that? Yay for Cait Sith doing a sneak! Also: racist because Galka shouldn't come in through the front door? Only the side service entrances. Womp womp. Also separate water-fountains for Galka?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-31 12:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Outlawbruce said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »

Lol I talked mine into going with me.

Yeah but FFXI is Japanese and her culture really REALLY hates the Japanese.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-01-01 02:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Sylph.Funkworkz, you are the wind beneath my wings. I'm not going to post that video here because we're too classy. I'll just say thank you.

Anyhoo, so they really did their darling Iroha dirty like that and kind of have her cut off, faded out, to the side, and not front-and-center? How are they gonna do their girl like that? Yay for Cait Sith doing a sneak! Also: racist because Galka shouldn't come in through the front door? Only the side service entrances. Womp womp. Also separate water-fountains for Galka?

Here is the full image from the new years announcement too, it was in the email they sent.

Odin.Juliano
Server: Odin
user: Julian
By Odin.Juliano 2020-01-20 13:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf?

Yes, my account is active.
By Torzak 2020-01-20 16:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

full?
 Bismarck.Siggymund
Premium
Server: Bismarck
user: Sigmund
By Bismarck.Siggymund 2020-01-20 16:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Max Capacity for the Venue is 360 ppl. I'm sure your not alone.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-01-20 16:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine was accepted, so it looks like I am going. I do not think I will attend pax itself though.

I did sign up only a couple hours after the event page was announced, so maybe it has to do with timing. I do have an active account.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2020-01-20 16:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i was accepted. Since my nephew is under 21, he can't come to the event with me. anyone who didn't get in want to come with me? :V
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2020-01-20 16:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Note: you will be forced to wear a terrible shirt.
 Asura.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2020-01-20 17:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

possibly
By vm0d 2020-01-20 17:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
i was accepted. Since my nephew is under 21, he can't come to the event with me. anyone who didn't get in want to come with me? :V

yes, please! because i booked my entire trip only to find out that it was an application, not a reservation, and i was declined. :/
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-01-20 17:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »

Yea bae, be right there <3
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-01-20 17:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Juliano said: »
wtf?

I never received an e-mail that said accepted, nor denied, but they did send me a virtual ticket and confirmation # within 10-15mins of filling the application. Think I filled it out within an hour or two of the official announcement. Are we supposed to get an e-mail that says we were accepted or only if we weren't?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-01-20 18:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
wtf?

I never received an e-mail that said accepted, nor denied, but they did send me a virtual ticket and confirmation # within 10-15mins of filling the application. Think I filled it out within an hour or two of the official announcement. Are we supposed to get an e-mail that says we were accepted or only if we weren't?

Yes you would be receiving an email today letting you know the venue if you are accepted.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Outlawbruce
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2020-01-20 20:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

That's something that could have been brought to everyone's attention before hand. "Even though you registered. We are only hand picking a group of people."

I have free airfare. But everything else is costing a fortune and I'm literally going for the XI event. I lucked out though. Got my invitation email. Still. I wouldn't have bought pax east tickets had I known it was a gamble if you were going to get in the event or not. Extremely *** up.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-01-20 22:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Asura.Slyshenx said: »
wtf?

Yes you would be receiving an email today letting you know the venue if you are accepted.

I see now on the event page it says this at the top, so hopefully I'll be getting the 'OK' cause it could be fun. :)

Quote:
*Update 12/13/2019*

Thank you all for your interest in attending the event! We will contact you soon for addtional details we may require, and send out invitations to those who have been accepted by January 31.
By Draylo 2020-01-20 22:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get any emails but I have a ticket that says show it at the venue for entry. I doubt you need a confirmation email if you have a ticket already.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-01-20 22:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I didn't get any emails but I have a ticket that says show it at the venue for entry. I doubt you need a confirmation email if you have a ticket already.

If we can get someone who was denied to check if they also got a ticket email right after signing up then that might help. The following was in the acceptance email I got today, and says nothing about that ticket:

Quote:
What do we need to bring to enter the event?

You and your guest must both bring a form of identification that includes your names and dates of birth (ex: Driver’s license, State ID card, Passport, etc.) The name of the person approved for the event will be checked against our list for entrance.
By Draylo 2020-01-20 22:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It says they will contact by JAN 31st so maybe just the initial invites went out. I would be really surprised that I got a email showing me an actual ticket that is scannable, and telling me to go to the venue only to not be allowed in lol. We'll see, I already have my stuff booked.
[+]
By Wolfen 2020-01-21 09:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Got an email yesterday with the venue location, I checked my showclix registration and that has the ticket information.
 Asura.Shoxx
user: shoxx
By Asura.Shoxx 2020-01-22 01:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

cant buy tickets anymore eh?
By Antisense 2020-01-22 08:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Showclix might show a ticket regardless of whether people got the invite email as that email has no reference to presenting a ticket, so you shouldn't count on just presenting the ticket if you got declined.
By Draylo 2020-01-22 21:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone who was declined get a ticket that is scannable? Worried because I already booked and the stay for this. I doubt everyone who got accepted will show up though, and it says you can bring a friend and I doubt everyone comes with a friend. So there might still be a chance to get in.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8