ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-08 07:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Iran’s foreign minister claimed the Tuesday attack was “proportionate” and "concluding" retaliation for Solemani’s killing.

They didn't do a damn thing. They launched 15 missiles that did jack ***. We could level them back to the prehistoric age in a matter of sheer seconds. This is nothing more than them trying to save face.

On a side not you hypocritical spineless cur said nothing when obama was drone striking the ***out of the middle east with over 2500 strikes. How man innocents were killed? Remember the Wech Baghtu disaster? 23 children, 10 women killed in a obama drone strike to get 2 worthless low level ISS people... Yeah your *** were silent on that one. You cannot and will not see past your party blinders for even one second. You are hypocrites and disappointing humans.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-08 07:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
but his actions caused the stock market to finish in the red in 2018 and its still way lower than it should be

This displays your partisan *** lol. When market was good you said it was holdover from Obama policies not Trump. Market went down that's Trumps fault.

Obama-good
orange man= bad

Quote:
During the town hall event, Obama referenced Trump's promise to woo American companies into manufacturing goods in the U.S. without saying the then-candidate's name.

“Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it,” Obama said, referring to Trump's campaign rhetoric.

“He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And, usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer. The days of 3% GDP are gone.”

The +4.2% GDP growth would like to say hello. Excuse my while I go gloat over my wife and mine rocking 401k plans. If this keeps pace I can actually retire early. I made up all my obama era losses and then a ton more. Keep on being the gloomy people, we're doing great.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-08 08:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I'd like to say hello to a 4.2% growth number, but it doesn't exist so there goes that fantasy.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-08 08:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

3.2 my bad mistyped on phone
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-08 09:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
This is gold. Trump should use this stuff in 2020 against the Democrats and their Iranian allies. Put a chart up showing how most of Iran approves of Pelosi and supports Biden and Warren's candidacy.
Quote:
A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. "To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash." He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. "If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead."
You do realize that is from the Babylon Bee article that rav linked?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-08 10:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
This is gold. Trump should use this stuff in 2020 against the Democrats and their Iranian allies. Put a chart up showing how most of Iran approves of Pelosi and supports Biden and Warren's candidacy.
Quote:
A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. "To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash." He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. "If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead."
You do realize that is from the Babylon Bee article that rav linked?

Whoosh
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-01-08 11:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Do the Trump fans not have any sympathy with Iraqis having to deal with America and Iran using their country as a playground?

If was in Iraq I'd figure out how the hell to get out of Iraq as soon as possible.

It's not going to get better anytime soon.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 13:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
They didn't do a damn thing. They launched 15 missiles that did jack ***. We could level them back to the prehistoric age in a matter of sheer seconds. This is nothing more than them trying to save face.

Yup, and even CNN and Reuters have articles backing that up now. Iran missed on purpose, called it their “slap in the face” to the U.S., and now looks to be standing down.

I know better than to jump to conclusions, but so far this is a pretty lame “war”.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-08 13:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Standing down? According to who?

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 13:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

And this is speculation, but let’s assume that they really are standing down. That actually backs up the notion that Soleimani actually had a plan to kill Americans.

Think about it. If someone kills your friend in cold blood for no reason, you’re going to be pretty ticked off and seek revenge. However, if your friend gets killed in the process of committing an armed robbery, any justification for revenge is severely dampened. You might still act out because of grief, but deep down you know he was asking for it.

I think Iran is the latter. They got caught with their pants down and they know it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump. But your TDS says that if Iran so much as sneezes in our general direction then Trump is automatically lying and Iran is on the brink of war with us.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-08 13:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Trump. But your TDS says that if Iran so much as sneezes in our general direction then Trump is automatically lying and Iran is on the brink of war with us.

So, nobody actually thinks Iran is standing down, Trump just went on TV and said so, therefore it must be true. Not that anything else he said about Obama, or the Iran nuclear deal was true, but you still believe him. Thats what I thought.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 13:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So, nobody actually thinks Iran is standing down, Trump just went on TV and said so, therefore it must be true. Not that anything else he said about Obama, or the Iran nuclear deal was true, but you still believe him. Thats what I thought.

Lol, you’re so mad right now. A couple things:

1. The Dow soared back up at the news, so clearly somebody thinks Iran is standing down.
2. These quotes that were too hard for you to process:
And this is speculation, but let’s assume that they really are standing down.
I know better than to jump to conclusions
I’m not as monolithic and biased as you are. I don’t believe everything my side says.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-08 13:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I didn't realize being entertained by your spin machine counted as "being mad." Probably because it doesn't. And yes, you believe everything Trump tells you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 13:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Al Jazeera, Iraq’s Shia leader is telling his own forces to stand down, which is another indication that we have a deescalation in progress.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 14:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I didn't realize being entertained by your spin machine counted as "being mad." Probably because it doesn't. And yes, you believe everything Trump tells you.

No, I don’t. Stop projecting so hard. You may be the only person I know who exaggerates more than him, though.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-08 14:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
And this is speculation, but let’s assume that they really are standing down. That actually backs up the notion that Soleimani actually had a plan to kill Americans.

I can't see the logic between these 2 things, but anyways, obviously he had plans to kill americans, every enemy of the US have plans to hurt/kill them.

If they are standing down, it's because they are fully aware they aren't going to win ever. The only thing they can do is paint the US as the "evil aggressors" and isolate them further on the international scene.

I’d argue my point further, but I’m just relieved to see a reply that makes even the slightest bit of sense. I think I’ll just say “fair enough” and call it good.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-08 15:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Also for those who made the oil comments about skyrocketing (not sure who it was and don't care enough to backread). Oil dropped almost $10 a barrel this am and stayed down. That was a bad bet on futures..
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-08 15:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Iran has an outdated military with inferior technology. All they have is fear and warm bodies to host explosive vests. They can't use either if they're all dead. That's why they're standing down and will continue to use <insert name> militias to carry out their attacks while they deny involvement. IF they do anything further, I could see them using the militias to attack Saudi, maybe Israel, or maybe even a European ally in hopes to get some type of response from us. Which they will try to use to shame us globally and gather any support they can.

They're not stupid. They know Trump is out of *** to give. They attack us and they will find out just how superior the US military is when politics are out the window.

It's a bit depressing to be honest. NOW we finally get a President who will take the gloves off when we go to war, and I'm sitting over here dragging *** and putting up Christmas decorations.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-08 19:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Do the Trump fans not have any sympathy with Iraqis having to deal with America and Iran using their country as a playground?
Its more like a lack of awareness.

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

I can't see the logic between these 2 things, but anyways, obviously he had plans to kill americans, every enemy of the US have plans to hurt/kill them.

If they are standing down, it's because they are fully aware they aren't going to win ever. The only thing they can do is paint the US as the "evil aggressors" and isolate them further on the international scene.
You forget the proxy forces and asymmetrical warfare parts.

The rockets were more for propaganda than effect. And they warned the Iraqi government about them, so we knew. This will not end here.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-08 20:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Russia won't get involved. Neither would China.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 142 143 144