ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144
By Prong 2020-08-25 23:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Actually she is a disgruntled relative.

Um, yeah, I know. I was saying she was the "equivalent" of a disgruntled, ex employee. Someone who already had a personal beef to grind long before The Donald was ever president and is just using the Anti-Trump cash cow created by the liberal media to profit. I.E. she didn't write a book just because she really cares about the country. She wrote it to cash a check, just like the others.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-27 19:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
is it law that the president must release tax returns?
No.

But Trump seems to have broken many laws, and much of the evidence is in the returns.

There is also the question of who in their right mind would finance someone with 4? 5? bankruptcies.

These are questions from before he even ran for president.

Many people are curious about the tax returns. But many law enforcement types WANT to see them. Not all of them in the USA.

Viciouss said: »
Nope. Does that matter? Also nope. Again, every excuse has been tried, every excuse has failed. It always comes back to what is he hiding? It's gonna come up in the debates for sure. And Trump is gonna lie.
It doesn't matter. His tactic is deny and delay. Every day he delays more of his crimes fall behind the statute of limitations.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-27 19:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »
Actually she is a disgruntled relative.
Um, yeah, I know. I was saying she was the "equivalent" of a disgruntled, ex employee. Someone who already had a personal beef to grind long before The Donald was ever president and is just using the Anti-Trump cash cow created by the liberal media to profit. I.E. she didn't write a book just because she really cares about the country. She wrote it to cash a check, just like the others.
Or just maybe she wrote the book to slap Trump in the face.

Fred Trump Sr.'s estate was presented to Mary and her brother as worth 30m, it was probably worth about 1b. I would be POed too.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-27 20:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

But Trump seems to have broken many laws, and much of the evidence is in the returns.

Don't make definitive statements that you can't prove.

There is also the question of who in their right mind would finance someone with 4? 5? bankruptcies.

You clearly don't understand how corporate bankruptcies work. The Trump Organization has somewhere in the ballpark of 500 business entities, with about half of those carrying the Trump name. Having bankruptcies in a small handful of businesses in Atlantic City doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to immediately blacklist your corporation from receiving loans forever.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-27 22:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Or just maybe she wrote the book to slap Trump in the face.

If this were the case, she'd give it away for free. You guys really are stuck on this, "Oh look, this person doesn't like him, either" nonsense. I don't care. Nobody cares. If he can create jobs, get the US out of horrible globalization practices and at least hinder our countries downward spiral of identity politics, worrying about if a delusional male can poop in public with teen girls or acting as if being racist if you are a POC is ok, I'm all in. If he's rude sometimes or says inappropriate things, when what is appropriate is defined by THE most easily offended humans in society, /shrug. Take the majority good with the slightly bad.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-08-27 22:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If this were the case, she'd give it away for free.

Not necessarily. If I had the chance to slap Trump on the face I'd do it, free or paid. I'd rather take paid, but I'll accept free.

You guys really are stuck on this, "Oh look, this person doesn't like him, either" nonsense.

Actually, you are right. It should have stopped coming to a surprise long ago.

I don't care. Nobody cares. If he can create jobs

He didn't

get the US out of horrible globalization practices

He didn't

hinder our countries downward spiral of identity politics

What?

worrying about if a delusional male can poop in public with teen girls or acting as if being racist if you are a POC is ok, I'm all in.

What?!?
By Prong 2020-08-27 23:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
He didn't

He did.

He didn't

He did (and was working on more of it).

What?

Identity politics, if you don't understand what they are, is when a party demands someone chooses someone for a job based on their race or say, gender and race. You know...one example.

What?!?

Ok, Rip Van Winkle, seems you been asleep for 20 years. This is the thing where Democrats seem to think the most important topics in the world are those only 3% of a population cares about, because it's "trending" on social media.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144