ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 142 143 144
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-09 09:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
Russia won't get involved. Neither would China.
That's funny.

Iran, Russia, and China JUST held joint military exercises.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-09 10:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, the opinion of a random American citizen on a video game forum will cause the downfall of us all. Kireek, how could you?!?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-09 17:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
If you think America will always be able to bully the world into doing what they want to avoid conflict

Can you give an example so we can understand where you're coming from?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-09 19:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also not American, thankfully.

The thankfulness goes both ways.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-09 20:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If you think America will always be able to bully the world into doing what they want to avoid conflict then you are seriously deluded. The rate China is building up it's military is unprecedented.

I'm also not American, thankfully.

You can't get strong spending your life eating rice though !

They need to add protein to their diets.

And stop making shitty Chinese things !
[+]
By volkom 2020-01-09 21:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-01-09/taco-bell-higher-salaries-paid-sick-time

not sure if this is a good thing or not in the long run...but guess our economy is doing well /shrug
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-09 23:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

e.g. allowing them to occupy Iraq unnecessarily

e.g. outright stealing oil in Syria

We are bullying who to allow "them" (who is them?) to occupy Iraq unnecessarily?

We haven't outright stolen oil in Syria. We took and defended those fields from Al-Qaida, ISIS, and Russia. I get that Syria complains that we are denying it from them, but they consistently turn them over to terrorists. Quit letting the terrorists control them and fund their networks and attacks, and we can leave them alone. The SDF controls the majority of those fields and that's a good thing. I think they should pay us for our defense.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 03:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So your first example was days old. Got ya. We threatened sanctions on iraq if they expel our troops without paying some of our costs of being there helping keep a sovereign Iraq and fighting ISIS. We aren't just going to up and leave behind all of our equipment and structures we have in place again.

My understanding is just fine. You brought up the oil fields. The Kurds, with US support, expelled ISIS from those regions. Syria is a ***show. Turkey and Russia are taking over Northern Syria and trying to maneuver into the East where we withdrew. They want the oil. Turkey created the Syrian National Army and uses them to fight the Kurds. They executed civilians and politicians among other human rights violations. Iran and Iraq are interested in SW Syria. That's disparaging to Israel for obvious reasons. I mean, you're jumping around in different eras of conflicts that weren't related to your original statement. We could talk forever about the middle east and go off on all kinds of tangents. ISIS was driven from the oil fields in Syria by the Kurds with our support.

And yes, I as well as most of the world know that America impacted the nazis more than Russia. No one is denying Russia's impact. Germany really didn't stand a chance from the beginning. They didn't have the resources. They couldn't beat Britain so they tried to invade the Soviet Union for resources. The UK and USA provided weaponry to the Soviets. The Soviets had the T-34s though. Our Air Force, and the Royal Air Force, contributed the most to the victory. You can say whatever you want. They destroyed Germany's ability to wage any kind of effective offensive.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 04:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The SDF is controlling the oil. Our best exit strategy is for them to build up and be able to support their own defense, which is a good thing.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 04:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I'm sure your DirectX source completely outweighs all other texts.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 04:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a German one for ya.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 05:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, unless people from those other countries only got their WW2 knowledge from limited American only sources as you claim.

It's obvious you feel some kind of way about the US. You'll be alright. This is getting off topic but if you want to create your own "DirectX the WW2 TRUTH" topic so the world can learn what really happened, I'll be glad to entertain it over there. Or a middle east topic. Whatever. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night so I'm ready.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 06:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Pure delusion. Only Americans eat this kind of ***up from their media.

I'll also not humour your WW2 education that clearly comes from limited and American only sources.

You claim, time after time, that everything is from delusional American sources. The very first thing that popped up when I searched for opinions of other countries was the chart I posted. So I'm asking if those other countries based their WW2 knowledge on limited and American only sources as well. But again, this topic is about Trump and they've made it clear that they want each thread to stay on topic. I've made very general statements to your previous responses. If you truly want to discuss those topics that you chose to bring up, instead of just spouting, "Yeah you Americans and your biased sources," then make a topic and we'll discuss it in more detail if you like.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 08:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell me if any of the following isn't true. The US split its military to fight in Europe and Asia. The US completely supplied its own armies and navy. The US supplied arms and troops to all allies, especially the Soviets. The US was a major contributor to the air warfare in Europe. The US supplied a significant amount of the materials the British and Soviets used to fight the Nazis in Europe. The Soviets definitely played a major role. No one has said otherwise. They destroyed a ton of equipment and killed large numbers of men. They lost more men than any of the allies, but they relied on US factories to supply major gaps in war materials. They never really attacked Japan while a major portion of the US military was tied down there. At the end, they tried to jump into the Asian war to try to claim the spoils that the US and Australia had won.

Again, no one is trying to downplay the Soviet's significant role, nor the UK. Normandy would have been near impossible without the Nazis being engaged with the Soviets. I know you originally commented solely on the Europe front, but I still say the US supplies and the Air Force / RAF bombing runs had the biggest impact in Europe.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2020-01-10 08:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

"David J. Bercuson: Author, director of the Centre for Military and Strategic Studies, University of Calgary

Although the United States played the dominant role, all three major Allied countries were necessary to victory in Europe. The most important contribution made by Britain was to survive Hitler’s onslaught in 1940. Had the British failed to hold off the Nazis, the Second World War would have taken a far different turn. Britain also played key roles in North Africa and the Mediterranean. The Soviet Union suffered greatly. But the Soviets killed far more German soldiers than rest of the Allies together. It was American industrial power, however, that proved crucial in the balance. American factories turned out more airplanes, tanks, ships and shells than Britain and the USSR combined, allowing the Americans to defeat Japan virtually singlehanded and play a huge role in the victory over Nazi Germany."

"Marc Milner: Author, director of the Brigadier Milton F. Gregg Centre for the Study of War and Society, University of New Brunswick

You can’t credit one element—or one player—with winning such a complex global war. Russia might not have survived the initial onslaught without British tanks defending Moscow in December 1941, or won great battles in 1944-45 without American industry and the role the Allied bombing offensive had in distracting German manpower and resources. There would have been no war to win if the British had not stuck it out in 1940-41, and carried the burden of the blockade, fighting and bombardment in the west in 1942-43. The massive American armies that finally swept into Germany came from the west. Then there is Germany itself, which contrived through arrogance, incompetence, brutality and genocide to lose a war it ought to have won easily! The united nations beat Germany and its satellites."

There are dozens more similar to this one. I can find historians that credit each of the three as the major contributor to the fall of Nazi Germany. It all comes down to the opinion of what contributed the biggest impact. They all have valid claims. From a military perspective, "I" still stand by the US's supply contributions in addition to the bombing runs that destroyed Germany's economy and distracted troops and air support away from the Eastern front to defend Germany. Their production changed from bombers to fighters, which weren't as effective as they had hoped. The Soviets hosted the lion's share of the fighting. They lost way more people. They were inferior in tactics and arms. They held on long enough to start winning the production war and turn the tide with the help of the distractions from the West that recalled soldiers/air support and crippled the Nazi economy. It is what it is though. You can't dismiss Britain's contributions either. Whatever. I'm going to sleep. Seriously though, we need to move this to its own topic if we are going to continue
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 142 143 144