Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-11 18:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, is somebody going to tell me that Drumpf is done or not? Every day you guys come up with some heavily biased news that's basically just a hair short of saying just that, but somewhere deep in your mind is an awareness that you're always wrong for thinking it. Either you have the goods or you don't, and if you don't then stop making fools of yourselves.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-11 18:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
Watching the news tonight have a good question. Why was the question of "did the whistleblower travel to Ukraine with Biden?" get rejected?

Also, why was the question "did the whistleblower meet with any member of congress before or after complaint?" also rejected?

Damning evidence?
Extremely now that we know the identity of this person, Eric Ciaramella. The Republicans want to show that this person has a reason to lie and exaggerate, or was operating under the direct guidance of Schiff.

Now we know the Democrats won't actually let any incriminating evidence be entered, so the best the Republicans can do is keep asking and asking the exact same questions and force Schiff to deny them. Then later when all this blows out, they can point to those questions, then to Schiff, then to Peloski and call them corrupt right prior to the election.
The same Eric Ciaramella who left the security council in 2017? Or is there another one?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 18:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Watching the news tonight have a good question. Why was the question of "did the whistleblower travel to Ukraine with Biden?" get rejected?

Also, why was the question "did the whistleblower meet with any member of congress before or after complaint?" also rejected?

Damning evidence?
Extremely now that we know the identity of this person, Eric Ciaramella. The Republicans want to show that this person has a reason to lie and exaggerate, or was operating under the direct guidance of Schiff.

Now we know the Democrats won't actually let any incriminating evidence be entered, so the best the Republicans can do is keep asking and asking the exact same questions and force Schiff to deny them. Then later when all this blows out, they can point to those questions, then to Schiff, then to Peloski and call them corrupt right prior to the election.
The same Eric Ciaramella who left the security council in 2017? Or is there another one?

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

Quote:
Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Joe Biden: Invited Ciaramella to a state luncheon with Italian premier. Also invited: Brennan, Comey, Clapper.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.

Another never-trumper, people turning up all sorts of anti-trump stuff from this guy.

Oh the left wing media going nuts to try to prevent his name from spreading.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/11/08/facebook-begins-bailing-water-sunken-boat-forbids-mentions-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella/

https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-and-dnc-contractor-visited-obama-wh-it-must-be-investigated/

Eric was originally outed by The Drudge Report, then it picked up steam.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 18:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Also, is somebody going to tell me that Drumpf is done or not? Every day you guys come up with some heavily biased news that's basically just a hair short of saying just that, but somewhere deep in your mind is an awareness that you're always wrong for thinking it. Either you have the goods or you don't, and if you don't then stop making fools of yourselves.

They too busy not talking about Pedo Island and their attempts to squash the story several years ago, that and to erase all mention of Eric Ciaramella from the internet.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 18:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty much over for the Democrats opposition research umm impeachment investigation. I mean we still watch the second and third act but the outcome is already determined now that the Dems can't control the narrative anymore.

Wonder how long until a Senate investigation into all this non-sense is opened up and people start getting called to testify outside of Democrat control.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-11 18:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It is getting more and more interesting here as the evidence against Trump continues to pile up. It's making the crazy folk even more crazy. At one point my coworker and I were laughing so hard he snorted. I don't know if you are familiar with that 70s song "Thunder Island" but we've been singing it all day as "Pedo Island"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-11 19:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

He was the color of the Indian summer
Trump shared the girlies without number
Until one day when the sky turned dark
And the evidence piled
Caught by the feds, and running fast as lightning
He rode the girls out there on Pedo Island!
By Nausi 2019-11-11 20:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And the "Most Gullible Person On the Planet Award" goes to....

Viciouss said: »
More testimony transcripts were released today, confirming the Trump admin wanted a statement announcing investigations into the Bidens in exchange for the foreign aid. Quid pro quo confirmed.

Congratulations on your award, Vic! Now tell us, how done is Drumpf this time?

Just to recap

1)Testimony by itself is not proof nor confirmation. Read the transcript.

2)Even if true, wanting a quid pro quo is not illegal.

3)Even if he actually got one, Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption, and the Us and Ukraine are bound by treaty to uncover it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-11 20:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

This is nothing but lefty smoke and mirrors, which will lead to another shot sandwich for them to bite into. There is not crime here, just one big illusion of “orange man bad”.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-11 20:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
And the "Most Gullible Person On the Planet Award" goes to....

Viciouss said: »
More testimony transcripts were released today, confirming the Trump admin wanted a statement announcing investigations into the Bidens in exchange for the foreign aid. Quid pro quo confirmed.

Congratulations on your award, Vic! Now tell us, how done is Drumpf this time?

Just to recap

3)Even if he actually got one, Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption, and the Us and Ukraine are bound by treaty to uncover it.

Amazing how once again, this is a terribly inaccurate recap.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2019-11-11 22:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, if someone is making the point that "x person is an idiot" repeatedly, it's time for a time out. Knock it off.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 00:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Awww Trump Jr got boo'd away from his book event.

Is this another example of your "tolerant" left?

We attempt to shutdown anything we do not agree with.

Wanna know who else did that in history?
It doesnt matter he was cheered overwhelmingly in a vast majority of his appearances. He even got cheered on the view

He was disgraced on that show as well. I wonder how many of his books will sell in his attempt to make money off his father's presidency.
Wrong again. He was cheered to the point that Behar had to tell the audience to quiet down.

Did you watch it? Half the audience were throwing tomatoes at him, that's why his face was so red. (I'm attempting a Nauspin).
I did watch it, he owned them, they snapped at their own audience for cheering at what he was saying.

“This isn’t a maga rally!” The witches proclaimed.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-12 00:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading half the comments makes me wonder if you guys watch/read the same stuff. It's crazy how y'alls interpretations are so different ~ like debating what color the adaman hauberk was and then some guy comes in and says its red
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 06:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Schiff lied about Russian collusion.

Schiff lied about “evidence.”

Schiff lied about Carter Page.

Schiff lied about Christopher Steele.

Schiff lied about Michael Cohen.

Schiff lied about a quid pro quo.

Schiff lied about Eric Ciaramella
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-12 07:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Reading half the comments makes me wonder if you guys watch/read the same stuff. It's crazy how y'alls interpretations are so different ~ like debating what color the adaman hauberk was and then some guy comes in and says its red

Liberal reality distortion bubble, CNN MSNBC ABC and so forth are all reporting off the exact same script given to them by the Democrat National Committee. Fox is reporting off it's own script from the Republican National Committee, which is why I don't take any of them seriously.

I get my "news" from a bunch of independent news sites with a variety of views and then cross compare and do my own research.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 07:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The one doctored by the WH? Don't think so, I'll take the testimony of witnesses that heard the conversation before the "transcript."

False. It is 100% illegal. I've posted the law before, and here it is again:

Not Yahoo :)

Deflect, deflect, deflect. This has nothing to do with anything, true or not.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 07:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest difference is the media is reporting on the actual events happening, and the alt right are reporting on what they wish was happening. Reality is tough for some.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 07:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Schiff lied about Russian collusion.

Schiff lied about “evidence.”

Schiff lied about Carter Page.

Schiff lied about Christopher Steele.

Schiff lied about Michael Cohen.

Schiff lied about a quid pro quo.

Schiff lied about Eric Ciaramella

Trump loves you, he really really does.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-12 07:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

To give an idea of how big the Liberal Reality Distortion Bubble is, 93% of press coverage of Donald Trump is negative, despite unprecedented economic success, all time low unemployment, more black and minority business startups, and a bunch of other financial metrics. If a quarter of these had happened under President Obama they left would be clamoring to give him another Nobel Prize, to go with the one he got for being "Black", and demanding he be President for life.

By all conventional metrics President Trump is doing awesome stuff for the American Citizens, the only issue is that he's not Democrat and that's an unforgivable sin.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 07:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The one doctored by the WH?
No evidence it was doctored exists. Thats a tin foil hat conspiracy.
False. It is 100% illegal. I've posted the law before, and here it is again:
We’ve been over this. The Us has a treaty with Ukraine which establishes our obligation to root out corruption. It was signed into law by Bill Clinton. Trump is not obligated to ignore blatant corruption if he could benefit personally or politically from it. If that were true. Then you could arrest all the dem candidates for colluding with the house dems to impeach the president as they all gain politically from it, and they have all publicly called for it.
his has nothing to do with anything, true or not.
Yes it does. We have a treaty with Ukraine regarding corruption. Investigating it is part of law enforcement. Trump literally did nothing wrong.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 08:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

To give an idea of how big the Liberal Reality Distortion Bubble is, 93% of press coverage of Donald Trump is negative, despite unprecedented economic success, all time low unemployment, more black and minority business startups, and a bunch of other financial metrics. If a quarter of these had happened under President Obama they left would be clamoring to give him another Nobel Prize, to go with the one he got for being "Black", and demanding he be President for life.

By all conventional metrics President Trump is doing awesome stuff for the American Citizens, the only issue is that he's not Democrat and that's an unforgivable sin.
The Dems would never allow such prosperity, the party of the poor has a paramount interest in keeping people poor. Trump is single handily showing everyone how the democrats use government to cripple the people and not help them.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 08:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest difference is the media is reporting on the actual events happening, and the alt right are reporting on what they wish was happening. Reality is tough for some.
Literally the opposite.

The only ones who still believe the media are democrats because they tell them what they want to hear.

Everyone else knows this is just politics pushed to the edge of madness.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-12 08:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Well seeing how the liberal elite and the media, which are basically the exact same people, refused to talk about the pedo island catering to Democrats, well that says it all.

I mean stop and think about it, years ago a reporter had a story on Epstein's child rape island along with connections to the Clinton's, the executives at ABC squelched the story. This wasn't ~after~ the island was shut down, no Epstein and his "guests" were still raping little children on that island at the same time the story was being suppressed by liberal elites. If that story had been about any Republican then it would of immediately got a green light and used in the 2016 elections, but because it involved high ranking Democrats little children were sacrificed to try to help them stay in power.

What kind of people do that stuff? I know I've made satiracle comments about Progressives forgiving child murder if it would help them stay in power, but damn I didn't think it would actually be true. I thought I was exaggerating, yet apparently I was actually underestimating the lengths leftists will go through to stay in power.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 08:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

What’s further disgusting is the army of lefty sheep willing to excuse them so they dont have to sacrifice their preciousness narrative
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 08:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much. Everyday they make something up, look how much they are struggling today.

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-12 10:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I get a kick hearing you guys talking about "reality". You've been chasing shadows for years in your quest to end Trump, and he's so closer to being kicked out of office than he was when he started. So much for "actual events".
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-12 10:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I get a kick hearing you guys talking about "reality". You've been chasing shadows for years in your quest to end Trump, and he's so closer to being kicked out of office than he was when he started. So much for "actual events".

For progressives "reality" is that nice warm safe space inside their cities and on CNN, MSNBC and their affiliates. For these folks, including those here on this forum, feelings are more important then facts.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-12 10:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

They still believe that there's a legitimate investigation going on here. Funny how every "star witness" is either a deeply imbedded Democrat or a conservative who has had their words twisted to make for a dramatic headline.

No law, just politics, all the time.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49