Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 12:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Not portions, phrases.

lol, what is the difference between a portion and a phrase? You just stated a little while ago that it wasn't edited. Now you are saying it was edited, but only a phrase...not a portion. This is too funny.

And these people have also testified that those phrases did not fundamentally change anyones understanding pf the call.

Riiiight, so the ones editing out the portion...or the phrase...are stating that it wasn't relative, and that should be believed? If it wasn't relative, why edit a little phrase out?

There aren’t whole sections left out, the ukraine guy never alleged there were, it amounts to “i think he mentioned X at this part” which is not in the official record.

Ill explain yet again. Pay attention this time.

The calls aren’t recorded (for obvious reasons), if you’ve ever been in a courtroom for jury duty or whatever, there are people (plural) whose job it is to listen and take notes, to compose a record of it. They don’t take verbatim notes, no one can type or write THAT fast. They short hand what happens and compose a collective transcript afterwards. Its certainly possible its not a 100% verbatim recollection of the event, i mean it’s not reasonable to think it could be when there is no recording of it.

That however doesn’t mean theres any evidence a phrase or word was edited out. Some guy claiming it was doesn’t make it so. Thats not evidence, its just his recollection.

You don't have to pay attention to this Oz because once again, its not true.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 12:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not portions, phrases.

lol, what is the difference between a portion and a phrase? You just stated a little while ago that it wasn't edited. Now you are saying it was edited, but only a phrase...not a portion. This is too funny.

And these people have also testified that those phrases did not fundamentally change anyones understanding pf the call.

Riiiight, so the ones editing out the portion...or the phrase...are stating that it wasn't relative, and that should be believed? If it wasn't relative, why edit a little phrase out?

There aren’t whole sections left out, the ukraine guy never alleged there were, it amounts to “i think he mentioned X at this part” which is not in the official record.

The calls aren’t recorded (for obvious reasons), if you’ve ever been in a courtroom for jury duty or whatever, there are people (plural) whose job it is to listen and take notes, to compose a record of it. They don’t take verbatim notes, no one can type or write THAT fast. They short hand what happens and compose a collective transcript afterwards. Its certainly possible its not a 100% verbatim recollection of the event, i mean it’s not reasonable to think it could be when there is no recording of it.

That however doesn’t mean theres any evidence a phrase or word was edited out. Some guy claiming it was doesn’t make it so. Thats not evidence, its just his recollection.

Wrong. Vindman didn't say “i think he mentioned X at this part”

With regards as to what was missing from the call memorandum, Vindman answered, "That the Ukrainians would have to deliver an investigation into the Bidens."

Stop the Nauspinning. :)
By fonewear 2019-11-12 12:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Not portions, phrases.

You don't have to pay attention to this Oz because once again, its not true.

Agreed.
By fonewear 2019-11-12 12:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention what is the topic again ?
By Nausi 2019-11-12 12:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, there’s no evidence that was ever said. Trump says it wasn’t said, the Ukraine guy says it never happened, numerous other people who heard the call said that didn’t happen either.

Nothing improper happened according to most involved.

In the end the aid wasn’t held up, and ukraine didn’t investigate as a requirement of that aid.

Thats it. Nothing burger.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-12 12:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Until the GOP can call any witness they want, the process is partisan. That's a concept that anyone should be able to grasp.

For example, let's say that you're on trial for a murder that you didn't commit. The only witnesses allowed to testify are ones that the prosecution has chosen. They all hate you personally and would do anything to see you behind bars, and most only have second or third-hand information to share. Also, the prosecutor is the only one allowed to release information to the media about what has gone on in the hearings.

You may end up skating anyway from lack of evidence, but the entire thing has been rigged to make you look as bad as possible. Your innocence takes a backseat to the fact that the court of public opinion has rendered judgment and your reputation is screwed.

That's basically what's going on right now in these impeachment hearings. The damage being dealt by the partisan nature of these hearings is not a byproduct, it's the sole purpose. We haven't hit the trial yet, but as this is a blatantly political process, the trial is irrelevant.

Picture maybe related:

[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 12:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol fone. Way to take em down a peg.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 12:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump says it wasn’t said

Well then, there ya go. Trump never lies.

Ukraine guy says it never happened

Who?

numerous other people who heard the call said that didn’t happen either.

Nothing improper happened according to most involved

All facts I don't like.

In the end the aid wasn’t held up, and ukraine didn’t investigate as a requirement of that aid.

So if the Quid Pro Quo didn't come to fruition, no law was broken? By that logic, attempted murder isn't a crime either, since it didn't result in an actual murder.
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 12:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, there’s no evidence that was ever said. Trump says it wasn’t said, the Ukraine guy says it never happened, numerous other people who heard the call said that didn’t happen either.

Nothing improper happened according to most involved.

Thats it. Nothing burger.

Once again, none of this is true. No one has disputed Vindman's testimony and the aid was held up for months.
By fonewear 2019-11-12 12:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

What I really want to know is Where in the World is Carmen San Diego ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-12 13:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

New ICIG complaint alleges the partisan "whistleblower" is soliciting illicit donations from a GoFundMe page

Donations may have come from prohibited sources, such as foreign citizens or foreign governments!

Democrats are now rooting for a foreign power to remove the president. So much for being against foreign interference.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 13:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Update, all republican requests for witnesses to testify have been denied.

So much for due process in this scam.

So this turned out to be completely facts I don't like. Shocking, I know.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-11-12 14:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Democrats are now rooting for a foreign power to remove the president.

The whistleblower isn't trying to remove the president. He reported something he deemed illegal.
Get a load of this guy^^
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-12 14:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The whistleblower isn't trying to remove the president. He reported something he deemed illegal.
Get a load of this guy^^

Yep, he is 100% correct. He doesn't buy the alt-right kooky theories. A whistleblower is just that...someone that reports activity that may be illegal.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 14:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

None of the smears are ever going to work.
By Nausi 2019-11-12 14:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, if thats the case why did he start his whistleblowing with Adam Schiff, and not the IG?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 15:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Because he didn't know the proper procedure, and the staff directed him to the IG. Pretty simple.
By Nausi 2019-11-12 15:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The kooky alt right boogeyman aint gonna save this scam fam.

(Lmao)
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-12 15:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a load of this guy^^

Vic's a true believer. Such a good little soldier. Never questions, just obeys.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-12 15:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you follow my chart everything will make sense

[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-12 15:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So the whistleblower is a legal expert now. Anything else I should know ?

Also how do you know it's a "he". Unless...yea you are the whistleblower I knew it !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-12 15:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Only some *** from Canada would think it's appropriate to get involved with the American election.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 15:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a load of this guy^^

Cute. Maybe next time observe your quoting Shiroi? Just a thought.
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 15:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The kooky alt right boogeyman aint gonna save this scam fam.

(Lmao)

None of the conspiracies from you have come even close to being true.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-12 16:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a load of this guy^^

That's what I get for posting from my phone while in a hurry. I would just call Shi naive in this case, but it still holds true for you.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-12 16:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My impeachment inquiry chart:

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-12 16:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see the infinity stones on there fone, your chart sucks!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-11-12 17:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That, was actually kind of funny
By Nausi 2019-11-12 17:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a load of this guy^^

That's what I get for posting from my phone while in a hurry. I would just call Shi naive in this case, but it still holds true for you.
Cmon, like vic didn’t jump out of his seat in agreement when he read it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49