Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85
By fonewear 2019-03-23 09:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

After reading the report:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 09:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I get very aroused when I read Mueller's report....you could say it is a fetish.
By fonewear 2019-03-23 09:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The secret is out now...I get turned on by reading government documents...I'm not proud of it...but I'm glad I got that off my chest.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 09:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Also this report will be turned into a NYT bestseller. Thousands of pages of government gibberish. Can't wait to sit next to the fire with a bottle of Scotch and enjoy.
By fonewear 2019-03-23 09:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Then the Mueller book tour. I can't wait to get my copy of the report autographed by the man himself.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-23 11:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm not one to take joy in others' misery, but watching Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow struggle to come to grips with reality brings a special kind of satisfaction to my soul.

Yep the libs losing their ***right now, shows how bad they are at losing.

A bad day for democrats.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-23 12:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually wondering just how much the power brokers on the Left have bought their own pack of lies on this. I mean, I expected the legion of blind followers to be surprised by no new indictments, but the latest cries of "Release the report!" by those on top of the totem pole suggest that it's not just political posturing. They might actually think there's something there still.

Ironically, the thing that they're calling for (releasing the complete report) is Trump's best-case scenario. Anything else would just perpetuate the conspiracy theory indefinitely.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-23 12:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

OVER NINE PAGES!

And everyone is still wrong.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-23 12:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ironically, the thing that they're calling for (releasing the complete report) is Trump's best-case scenario. Anything else would just perpetuate the conspiracy theory indefinitely.

Well I think they thought President Trump would be against releasing it and by demanding it's full release ahead of time they could make him look bad. Him agreeing with them was a stroke of brilliance on his part. Now they have to accept it regardless.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-23 13:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Well I think they thought President Trump would be against releasing it and by demanding it's full release ahead of time they could make him look bad. Him agreeing with them was a stroke of brilliance on his part. Now they have to accept it regardless.
Who they? I mean everyone has to accept the report, it cannot be denied. It will certainly be talked about and argued about, but not denied.

Also, "it ain't over 'till its over." And it is no where near over yet.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-23 13:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti: seriously..it's over. No collusion, no further indictments recommended, no further charges....

Sounds over to me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-23 13:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Who they? I mean everyone has to accept the report, it cannot be denied. It will certainly be talked about and argued about, but not denied.

Lol. Yeah, the tantrum investigations by Schiff, the baseless accusations by the media, the grasping at straws by the Democrats as a whole, those aren't going anywhere.

This "investigation" is now out of the hands of a special prosecutor who has been billed as the unbiased savior of America and is now entirely in the political realm. Democrats may be hungry for whatever the committees can dredge up, but I doubt that centrists and independents are going to be happy with the endless investigations. For all intents and purposes, the attempt to bring down the president with collusion charges is absolutely over.

The smart thing to do politically would be to just drop it and focus on something else, but the key word there is "smart", hence why it's not going to happen.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-03-23 14:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not one to take joy in others' misery, but watching Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow struggle to come to grips with reality brings a special kind of satisfaction to my soul.
Maddow literally had tears in her eyes.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-03-23 14:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually wondering just how much the power brokers on the Left have bought their own pack of lies on this. I mean, I expected the legion of blind followers to be surprised by no new indictments, but the latest cries of "Release the report!" by those on top of the totem pole suggest that it's not just political posturing. They might actually think there's something there still.

Vic in particular has been holding out intensely. Totally buying into the gaslighting. He and the rest of the lefties are no doubt waiting for the next piece of bait they can chomp onto and perpetuate this 2+ year “Trump is illegitimate” bender.
By Nausi 2019-03-23 14:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Chanti: seriously..it's over. No collusion, no further indictments recommended, no further charges....

Sounds over to me.
Oh this isn’t over for them. If Barr doesnt release the report they’ll say that’s evidence Trump colluded with russia. If he does and it’s nothing they will claim “Mueller is working for Trump”.

They cant deal with loosing so they’ll just invent some more *** so they can continue claiming to be victims.

This is generally part of what people mean when they compare liberalism to some kind of virus.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 14:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2019-03-23 16:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to accept it read it or give a ***. Thanks for trying.
By fonewear 2019-03-23 16:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The democrats are the party that has to accept. That Trump won...and it is almost 3 years. And they can't get over the election. They are living in denial. Instead of focusing on Trump. They should figure out which no name 2020 candidate has a chance...

But they haven't learned a damn thing. They are going to repeat 2016 all over again.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-23 16:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching a little cnn and dems are calling for full release of report unredacted. I don't know how many times even cnn has to tell them that's not legal.

You cannot release counter-intelligence or grand jury testimony.

It's against the *** law people!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 16:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Not only do I not care about the report...I can't even pretend to care. Trump is still President and you guys are still bitching.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 16:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

How do we know Mueller and his puffy cheeks aren't a Russian agent. This *** is harder to spot than Casper the ghost !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 16:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a conspiracy I tell and G Gordon Liddy is in on it !

Source some *** on MSNBC

Saturday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” host Joy Reid suggested the possibility of a cover-up was underway regarding Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller’s report and the any alleged wrongdoing of President Donald Trump or his associates.

Reid said that given Attorney General William Barr wasn’t recused, unlike his predecessor Jeff Sessions, there could be the “seeds of a cover-up” in place.

“That’s the challenge. Unlike the independent counsel, which that statute was allowed to expire after Bill Clinton, which can be a runaway thing of its own — but at least that’s controlled by Congress. In this — which you know it will leak, if it got to Congress it comes out that day. But the fact that this investigation takes place within the Justice Department, which Donald Trump essentially controls and he got rid of the problem Jeff Sessions, who the one decent thing that he did was recuse himself. This guy is not recused, it feels like the seeds of a cover-up are here.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-23 17:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL. These guys are starting to sound like flat-Earthers. Come up with a conclusion beforehand, twist everything to make it agree with said conclusion, and claim that all evidence to the contrary is cover-up and conspiracy.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-23 17:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should ask Mueller to do the report again. The outcome doesn't fit my political agenda.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-23 17:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah some Dem from california was on tv saying that Mueller was coerced into clearing Trump.

First he was their savior now he's the villain.

These people are seriously *** in the head.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-23 17:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes it especially hilarious is that the more Trump attacked Mueller and/or the investigation, the more the Democrats built Mueller up. So the only way to deal with that now is to contradict every narrative they've had about him for years.

I don't always buy the notion that Trump is playing 4-D chess against these people, but it's amazing how it seems to always work out that way in the end.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-23 17:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Why can I not see past random p and r threads? Just want to check some quotes.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-23 17:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

found them. My bad
By Viciouss 2019-03-23 18:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Vic in particular has been holding out intensely. Totally buying into the gaslighting. He and the rest of the lefties are no doubt waiting for the next piece of bait they can chomp onto and perpetuate this 2+ year “Trump is illegitimate” bender.

And this would be what you call lying :)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85