Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 133 134 135
By Viciouss 2018-07-19 14:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That Senate vote went 98-0, Trump really is alone. Putin pulled a fast one on an unprepared opponent and Trump walked right into his trap. Maybe spend less time golfing next time and actually do the work required to not look like an amateur.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 14:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Next Vic posts he will claim he has never been wrong. Even when the Cubs didn't win in 2017.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 14:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are taking political advice from a guy that has this gear in ffxi:
Gear isn't even update but is a political expert ok lol
By fonewear 2018-07-19 14:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Still using a Twilight Torque in 2018.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-19 14:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't vote for Hillary because she is a ***.

If pretending the Russians are to blame helps you sleep at night, sweet dreams sweet pea.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 14:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't we gone over the Russia thing before. Russia is evil that is why America should work with them. Join forces to become more evil.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-19 15:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah your particular vote is why I need a blister pack of ambien and a bottle of peppermint schnapps to nod off every night.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-19 15:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, now Trump is inviting Putin to the US this fall, in an election year, I'm sure the GOP is thrilled with this idea. I wonder if he even bothered asking anyone their opinion.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-19 15:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Yeah your particular vote is why I need a blister pack of ambien and a bottle of peppermint schnapps to nod off every night.

maybe you could try giving the petulant he *** act a rest. since it hasn't worked in forever...

and perhaps try winning us over with some of that kindness and compassion democrats are so famous for pretending to have...

since we hold all the patents on diabolical evil we have a pretty healthy stockpile of it already.

you're trying to sell salt to the salty salt merchants guild and our warehouses are full up
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 15:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Haha, now Trump is inviting Putin to the US this fall, in an election year, I'm sure the GOP is thrilled with this idea. I wonder if he even bothered asking anyone their opinion.

I don't remember asking for your opinion on anything yet here you are.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 15:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

maybe you could try giving the petulant he *** act a rest. since it hasn't worked in forever...

and perhaps try winning us over with some of that kindness and compassion democrats are so famous for pretending to have...

since we hold all the patents on diabolical evil we have a pretty healthy stockpile of it already.

you're trying to sell salt to the salty salt merchants guild and our warehouses are full up

So salty you could float in the water !
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-19 15:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is inviting Putin to the US this fall

I think trump is trying to get the win, like he has (so far) with north korea. the truth is none of us know what went on behind closed doors. trump could've sold all our eldest children for miss russia to piss on him once a year until he dies, or is trying to arrange a tame russian federation for the west for a few years, we'll really never know until it's too late.

I was an avid never-trump guy, as most of you know, but depending on how the next 2 years go, idk now. I can't stand jeff sessions, that's probably still a deal-breaker.
By fonewear 2018-07-19 16:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump and Putin are brothers I read it in the grocery store magazine. 100% accurate.
By fonewear 2018-07-19 16:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I patiently await Russia and America being closer than we are with Israel just to piss off the mainstream media.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-19 16:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I think trump is trying to get the win, like he has (so far) with north korea. the truth is none of us know what went on behind closed doors. trump could've sold all our eldest children for miss russia to piss on him once a year until he dies, or is trying to arrange a tame russian federation for the west for a few years, we'll really never know until it's too late.

I was an avid never-trump guy, as most of you know, but depending on how the next 2 years go, idk now. I can't stand jeff sessions, that's probably still a deal-breaker.

I think Trump wants to get rid of Sessions but can't for political reasons. I think it'll happen once he has an opening. A growing number of conservatives are getting sick of his inaction.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-19 16:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of which:

Russian President Vladimir Putin accused "powerful" forces within the United States of trying to sabotage ties between Moscow and Washington in the wake of a controversial summit with US counterpart Donald Trump.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/putin-powerful-forces-sabotage-russia-ties-180719170627634.html
By Viciouss 2018-07-19 16:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think trump is trying to get the win, like he has (so far) with north korea.

NK pocketed the Trump concessions and went on about their business, resuming their restoration of their nuclear facilities. China put an axe in the denuclearization dream the moment Trump leveled his stupid tariffs that aren't working against them.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-19 16:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

resuming their restoration of their nuclear facilities

I'd be interested in seeing this confirmed by any source outside of ffxiah.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-19 16:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A growing number of conservatives are getting sick of his inaction.

I'm more of a libertarian, and have no use for america's "war on drugs". I also have no use for the government interfering in health or personal choices (I can be tossed in with the pro-choice crowd on that matter). Immigration I have always assumed is being handled by professionals, since I live so far north it has exactly ***-all bearing on me, and thus don't care. so his inaction is actually a good thing in my eyes. I hate the man and 75% of what he stands for.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-19 16:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol if moderate sarcasm is your trigger now then go ahead and block me.
By Viciouss 2018-07-19 16:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

resuming their restoration of their nuclear facilities

I'd be interested in seeing this confirmed by any source outside of ffxiah.

Its been in the news a lot, I'll try to find a decent article, I'm sure its been pushed down by recent events.
By Viciouss 2018-07-19 16:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

NK construction of nuke facility continues/finishes?

Fox News article, so there is a lot of partisan spin on it to play it down.

NK ramps up nuclear activity at secret sites

This is NBC, so there is partisan spin in the other direction.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-19 16:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol if moderate sarcasm is your trigger now then go ahead and block me.

I'm only upset because you didn't bring enough to share with the group!

ambien bogarter!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-19 16:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm only upset because you didn't bring enough to share with the group!

ambien bogarter!
Sorry the stripper *** I usually snort it off of only holds a certain amount.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-19 16:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more of a libertarian

after two plus solid years of trump bashing has anyone heard themselves or anyone else say that they feel bad for voting for trump?

I haven't.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-19 17:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more of a libertarian

after two plus solid years of trump bashing has anyone heard themselves or anyone else say that they feel bad for voting for trump?

I haven't.

Because they don't understand why President Trump won when the entire thing was rigged towards a Clinton victory. All they can do is fume and blame evil white males, that blame fuels hated which in turn becomes extreme radical hate. They now are a group that exemplifies pure hatred. Fanatics never think they are fanatical, they thing they are perfectly fine and it is the unbeliever who must be brought to see the *correct* way, whatever the cost.

That kind of fanaticism is repulsive to a normal well balanced, if politically correct and boring, human. I would say a majority of the swing votes Trump got was because of how arrogantly vile the left was during the 2016 election. They haven't learned and if anything have doubled up on the arrogance and vileness.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-07-19 17:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
The problem is that Donald Trump supporters now see the world in a mental vacuum where they can only ever compare the actual outcome to the potential outcome of Hilary Clinton winning, but are oblivious to how sad it is that the choices were so bad. It's like rather than be outraged, disappointed and shocked that their choice of politicians got so pathetic they put all their support behind Donald Trump as a band aid to acknowledging and coming to terms with the reality of the situation.
Supporting Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton is understandable, but pretending that he is a competent human being, let alone a qualified or competent political leader is what is concerning to everyone whose mind is not trapped in the "BUT CLINTON WOULD BE WORSE!!" mindset.

You speak for all Trump supporters good to know.

I thought I could speak for myself but I guess not.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 133 134 135