Finally releasing this addon; GearInfo
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-11 17:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I like it as it is. The one thing is colors would be nice.

I find it weird that if I'm at exact gear haste its red, but when I'm over gear cap, it's back to white.
Which is basically 100% of the time, when not in idle set.

Magic haste is white under max, red over.
Gear haste is red under max, white over.

You could also remove these lines specifically, each box is already identified;
[tp calculator]
[gear info]
[updating gearswap]
They're all unnecessary, even gear haste is mostly irrelevant, you can make that one toggle.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
Server: Odin
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-11 17:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

a few people commented about things like the DW not showing trait values, same would apply to stp i assume, would it be worth changing the display to show the true DW needed ignoring traits / job points etc, and show the DW with traits + jp etc etc?

or maybe add a "more info" toggle that displays where the values come from.

i was thinking of doing a sepperate display for buffs its tracking and what values its given to them and maybe who cast them too, cos im about to add tracking for COR rolls and possibly other bard buffs etc.
 Asura.Clack
user: cocl
By Asura.Clack 2018-04-12 16:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm loving the addon but I'm getting an error every time I try to have it track accuracy. Gear_Processing.lua:349: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value).
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-12 19:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clack said: »
So I'm loving the addon but I'm getting an error every time I try to have it track accuracy. Gear_Processing.lua:349: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value).

im going to need to know, exactly what you have equipped at the time of trying to run the acc parser, and a copy of the file in your data folder called "your character name"_data.lua please.
By Boshi 2018-04-13 17:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,
first: i was just looking thru how you set it up, you can add one more type of haste for the normal haste ammount. BLU "refueling" is actually 10% not the normal 15% (assuming 100/1024)

Second I was wondering if there was a way to make a user distinction for indi-haste like you did with march, I currently run a toggle in my normal lua that recognizes "basic" dunna geo vs idris geo.
Dunna being 362/1024
Idris being 417/1024
(Also I see you included something for soulvoice? So if it matters Eclipitic makes these x1.25, BlazeofGlory x1.50, Bolster x2.0 (ecliptic&bog can stack for x1.75)

Then there's a very popular new trust "Cornelia" who gives a unique indi-haste. It registers as the exact same buff# but it gives 20%magic haste and +30accuracy +30 ranged accuracy. This indihaste also stacks with the player indihaste.
This is probably the most popular trust atm.

-----
-Side note I'm about to convert all my luas to use your haste system soon, if I add some buffs (debuffs) and give them negative haste numbers will this still work with your system?
(-100% for weakness, -100% for elegy, -50% for slow, -20% for indislow)
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-13 18:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant find info regarding a problem i found anywhere. when using a corsair roll like allies' roll, that is boosted by 1 of the pieces of emperean gear, if i use double-up does that piece need to be equipped again to carry the boost or do you only need to equip em for the original roll. I'm coding for this in GI so its important to me that its accurate. But this only if yourself is on COR, if its someone else i have no way to check so i assume they are using them. i did however add the functionality to add known CORs like with BRD's and store a value for their phantom roll +# boost.

if anyone knows the answer to the double-up thing please let me know.

EDIT: Checked in a basic way with a rng in party and using checkparam

checkparam no buff 326
checkparam lvl 2 hunter's roll 354
RNG leaves party
double up -> 7 checkparam = 366

Buffed from job being in party stayed, i assume the gear applies the same
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-13 18:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Boshi said: »
Hi,
first: i was just looking thru how you set it up, you can add one more type of haste for the normal haste ammount. BLU "refueling" is actually 10% not the normal 15% (assuming 100/1024)

Second I was wondering if there was a way to make a user distinction for indi-haste like you did with march, I currently run a toggle in my normal lua that recognizes "basic" dunna geo vs idris geo.
Dunna being 362/1024
Idris being 417/1024
(Also I see you included something for soulvoice? So if it matters Eclipitic makes these x1.25, BlazeofGlory x1.50, Bolster x2.0 (ecliptic&bog can stack for x1.75)

Then there's a very popular new trust "Cornelia" who gives a unique indi-haste. It registers as the exact same buff# but it gives 20%magic haste and +30accuracy +30 ranged accuracy. This indihaste also stacks with the player indihaste.
This is probably the most popular trust atm.

-----
-Side note I'm about to convert all my luas to use your haste system soon, if I add some buffs (debuffs) and give them negative haste numbers will this still work with your system?
(-100% for weakness, -100% for elegy, -50% for slow, -20% for indislow)

I'm currently working on the buff system in GI to make it far better and allow me to track more buff types, including accuracy attack etc. So far ive fully added COR, and actually implemented most of the code indirectly from rolltracker addon, so i added its chat functionallity into GI (essentially benching that addon if you use GI). I'm still streamlining a lot of stuff, and yes the GEO stuff i can add for sure. And i will be able to make it track if the GEO uses stuff like bolster etc, like with BRD.
This is all just intensive coding that takes time.
In terms of the negative values like with weakness etc, the simple ones i can add for sure but others will not be super accurate, for example most debuffs dont just give a flat value its bassed on skill / potency and weather the mob gets resisted casting on you. This makes these values very innacurate and assumptions will have to be made.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-14 03:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clack said: »

Figured out what the issue was and have fixed it. It was a naming mismatch with Great Sword, being written Great sword, same with Great Axe, and Great Katana. will push update today.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-15 07:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

'v1.6.6.5' Corsair

Added CorRoll Tracking
now tracks and adds samurai roll to display
Fixed souveran set bonus
Fixed Defence display to max dt +pdt as 50 and same with mdtI
Embedded Rolltracker addon into GI and its display
added party members jobs tracking (if players are not /anon)

Please note there is also a new command added, //gi cor add name #
to add a cor with # phantom roll + bonus, discription is in help text.
The rolltracker addon text style is added, i will add a function to turn it off, in the mean time its permanent. The party job tracking gives more correct values to the cor roll tracker.

EDIT:
Also fixed an issue with parsing Utu grip so it doesnt think its dex +10 global.
The fix to souveran set bonus changed some values.
Use //gi parse after applying new update to apply these fixes.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-15 07:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Qultada default zero
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-15 08:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Is Qultada default zero

Well right now only Samurai's roll value is added to the calculator so ive not had any need to add something like that, but everything should be default 0. ill add qultada as always zero in next version, but you can manually add him //gi cor add qultada 0
By tyalangan 2018-04-15 13:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you consider taking the time to convert your add on to Ashita?
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-15 13:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

tyalangan said: »
Would you consider taking the time to convert your add on to Ashita?

sorry but no, ive never even looked at ashita.
If someone else wants to port it over they are welcome too, as long as im credited for my work
By tyalangan 2018-04-15 14:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay thanks for he reply
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-15 20:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ok im not pushing a version update for this but i pushed it to commits, still more work to be done.

v1.6.7.1

Massive update, now fully tracks all bard buffs
assumes 3 pieces of Emperean used to cast and assumes 5/5 merits in madrigals and minuets and assumes you have the ambuscade cape
Added Bard_songs file for easyer tracking
updated accuracy parser to accommodate changes in buff tracking
Added tracking for Cornelia's Buff
others buffs added are ionis (including its accuracy buff), weakness, slow, elegy (assumptions are made currently for values)
fixed Refueling to give 100 haste and not 150

will next work on fully implementing all cor rolls to be tracked, and better tracking for GEO including boosts like bolster etc, idris dunna blah blah
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-04-16 00:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's projects like this, and gearswap and many others, that makes me wish SE would farm out these types of addons to be hard coded into the game, with the originators being brought in to either code it themselves, given fair compensation, or even official credit for all of their hard work.

well done.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-16 01:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
It's projects like this, and gearswap and many others, that makes me wish SE would farm out these types of addons to be hard coded into the game, with the originators being brought in to either code it themselves, given fair compensation, or even official credit for all of their hard work.

well done.

Thats a very kind comment, thank you, its much appreciated.
By Sabishii 2018-04-16 14:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is lovely work.

I'm working on setting up my luas to use this, and I'm wondering if you could do a RNG lua using this? I don't completely like the current lua I'm using for ranger.
[+]
By Boshi 2018-04-16 15:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Flurry is pretty simple to set up since all you really need is

no Flurry
Flurr1
Flurry2

Just a simple toggle for flurry mode
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-17 01:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sabishii said: »
This is lovely work.

I'm working on setting up my luas to use this, and I'm wondering if you could do a RNG lua using this? I don't completely like the current lua I'm using for ranger.
Boshi said: »
Flurry is pretty simple to set up since all you really need is

no Flurry
Flurr1
Flurry2

Just a simple toggle for flurry mode

@sabishii i was planning on designing a lua for a few more jobs
@boshi if i had actuall values for the snapshot of cor rolls and some other stuff i can get GI to track it and spit em out to GS. *** toggles.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-17 07:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

@Boshi - i actually managed to implement all of what you mentioned, with some tweaked values that i researched. The geo stuff was a hell of a lot more complecated then bard buffs.
with bard buffs, for example, i track the buff itself and associate the last spell cast by someone that would have given that buff with the buff, so in essence changing march to "victory march" making it possible to be tracked.
With geo, i had to associate the player casting an indi with the indi bubble, not the buff, because u can walk in and out of range of a bubble and i needed to keep track of the bubbles potency and what spell causes the bubble.
then theres geo bubbles, *** that gave me a headache, but i essentially did it similar exept i have to track if the caster of the geo bubble has a pet or not, continuessly, and then associate the caster with the buff and its values, with this ive managedd to make it track anyone in the parties bubbles and what strength they are, including bloster, BoG and ecliptic attrition, and added functionality for known geos, with duna / idris.
i coded tracking for extra bubbles i.e. entrusted bubbles, and added code such that cornelias bubble can be tracked too sepperatly (as she doesnt have trackable buffs like a player), technically i still need to add tracking for the other trust bubbles.

also note that "Sylvie (UC)" has varying values based on jobs that do not correspond to a standard GEO's values so i had to code her buffs independently including her entrusts, but i do not have access to her so i will require someone to test, easyest way to test is to get her to cast indi-precision and use /checkapram, if the GI value matches then i coeded it right lol.

i will push a release very soon once ive tidied the code up and updated the wiki
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-17 11:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

New Version update : 'v1.7.1.1' GEO, COR, BRD

*added new command //gi geo, use //gi help for a full explanation
*added full tracking of GEO buffs including use of job abilities to enhance them
*added full tracking of GEO trusts
*Fully implemented all COR and BRD buff tracking
*Cor Rolls assumes you have the emperean pieces for those rolls
*BRD songs assumes 3 pieces of Emperean used to cast and assumes 5/5 merits in madrigals and minuets and assumes you have the ambuscade cape
*added qultada and sylvie(uc) and known characters to avoid accidental extra buffs
*added new file Geo_Spells with info regarding all geo and indi buffs including trusts
*added new file BRD_Spells with info regarding bard spells and there values based on + song bonus
*added new feature to //gi r, will save the current party structure and all buffs to file before reloading to avoid loss of information. thanks to the functionality you will not lose buff information unless //lua reload gearinfo is used. (note that this requires writing to file therefor causes a very small lag spike)
*Buffs reflected in display currently are haste, acc, ranged acc, and Store TP. By association dex and agi
*Added basic tracking of some debuffs, weakness, slow, elegy,
*Added tracking for ionis' haste acc and ranged acc
*fixed defence display to correctly calculate caps in the combined display
*Fixed souveran set bonus issue with DT being positive instead of negative
*fixed issue specifically associated with utu grip, parser counted the weaponskill dex + 10% as base dex
*updated wiki to reflect changes
*changed display so values only go red when over the cap

EDIT: From my lengthy testing the accuracy parser is accurate within 1 acc with these buffs. this is due to a rounding issue i cannot find
use //gi parse after updating to make sure equipment is up to date
Just to clarify for the GEO, BRD and COR buffs, you dont have to be on that job for the buffs and enhancements to be tracked, its valid for anyone in party causing you to receive a buff, so if a bard in party uses soul voice and sings, the buffs will have the bonus added.

Testing for Sylvie(UC) is needed, if you have her please help out and check its working correctly, easyest way to test is to get her to cast indi-precision and use /checkapram, if the GI value matches then i coded it correctly.
[+]
By Boshi 2018-04-17 12:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesssssssssssssss tyyy
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-17 16:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

so apprently sylvie is only Sylvie(UC) in the menu list, but her name in the party list is actually just Sylvie, this is causing an error. sorry guys, i will update the release Real quick, so if u grabbed it already u will need to grab it again.

if you still get an XML error after grabbing the update, you will need to manually go into the "player name"_settings.xml find sylvie and change the xml tags like this:
Code
<Geos>
    <Sylvie>0</Sylvie>
</Geos>

bassicly removing (UC) from the name.
Terribly sorry guys. I personally didnt get the error, but one of my friends did, and im not sure why, either way tracking for sylvie wont work as long as her name is Sylvie(UC) in the file.

if you have both in the settings then remove the whole line for the one spelled UC.
By Boshi 2018-04-18 15:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So I want to style my engaged sets the way you have yours. I really like how clean it all looks and the [] format.

Is everything I need for that included in your motes-include & global?
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-18 16:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

the global files have the code needed for gearswap to receive commands from Gearinfo.if you are planning on using my lua's ull need the file "make settings" from the libs folder, this loads and saves information for the display box. i cant remember what i editted in the include, but id grab it, as for the selfcommands with color, its as the name suggests, it just make s the chat logs easyer to read.

in regards to the sets format, you can do this with anything, here is an example
Code
sets.precast.WS['Evisceration']
sets['precast']['WS'].Evisceration

both are the same, you would usually use the [] for a name that has a space like
Code
sets.precast.WS["Rudra's Storm"]

But i do like to use the format in a regular pattern to make it easyer to read the sets
By Boshi 2018-04-18 16:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

alright thanks that pretty much answers most of what I wanted to know.

The real thing this makes my RDM and COR engaged sets -much- easier to organize since I can just do a single group by DW needed.

Before I had to do two completely different sets for both /dnc and /nin, even then /dnc one would always be lacking due to samba not being magic haste.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-19 14:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

pushed a commit for the action_processing.lua file, fixed an error caused by a busted cor roll.
By zaxtiss 2018-04-19 16:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

are you going to do a pull request on this once you get the glitches out?
it seems like it would tie really way with GS
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-19 17:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
are you going to do a pull request on this once you get the glitches out?
it seems like it would tie really way with GS

i dont know about a pull request, im constantly adding to the addon, new features etc. as for GS, it already works with GS if you code GS to. The information is in the wiki.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14