Are We Hypocrites? (Aeonic SMN Discussion)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Are We Hypocrites? (Aeonic SMN Discussion)
Are We Hypocrites? (Aeonic SMN Discussion)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-25 16:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
You are really mistaken lol, with 100m you'll be a below sub-par smn,
Not quite, 100m gets you every single piece required except a nirvana. Helios is free gear and the aug pool is "relatively" small. Byaami, stikini, etc have no place with conduit, specifically. Varar+1 isn't needed either.
first of all you need a good group and coordination,
You need that for LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Moot point.

i've seen AC burns fail big time because of it,
No, you've seen them fail because someone failed at conduit, as easy as it is, there are still retards.

second you need the correct buffs,
No such thing as "correct buffs" the same buffs for every single fight.

food and gear and not just toss 100m and outparse everyone,

That is literally all it takes.
you also need master on the job and when you have all this, you need to know details of what you fighting, what to expect and what to do.

Every job for every strategy "needs to be master" so another moot point. There are zero details needed to know. It doesnt matter what the mob does because conduit negates it.

I've AC burned koryu with 2smn, run and geo with outside cor buffs because i fought him maybe 50 times be4 that and knew everything about it, if you go blindfolded to these fights you'll get a good surprise.

If it took you more than one try, that's pathetic, no sugar coating darling.
And you talk like DD-zerg requires much really, its all about pressing 1 WS macro, 1 DT set if u happen to pull hate
2>1 two macros for a melee is TWICE as many as a smn needs. thanks for proving my point.
only broken for 1 event,
And about events, its 9 helms if you include koryu on the lv150 ones not 10, in omen the only AC friendly one is fu, the rest have some anti-ac stuff that make it not suitable, you dont AC bosses in dyna-D and i think has been 2-3 ambuscades SMN friendly so if this is all you got, fail lol.

"only used for one event, then states how its used for multiple events"
[+]
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-25 17:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Are We All Hippocrates?
[+]
 Asura.Omgwhy
By Asura.Omgwhy 2017-11-25 17:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I really miss the [-] button.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-25 17:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is full of Dynamis Lords and Bandrix Rockjaws
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-25 19:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

What reading the thread is like:

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-11-25 19:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Me looking at the drama I caused:
*Fight* *Fight* *Fight* *Fight* *Fight*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-26 02:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cair said: »
Are We All Hippocrates?

are we all hippocrates, or are we loot crates? for $5.99 you have a chance of astral conduiting a schah with 0% chance of dying!
By Blazed1979 2017-11-26 02:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2017-11-26 05:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
About being broken, i already said that like 10 times, but its only broken for 1 event, this isnt like kraken zerg back then all ranger all the things be4 the hammer fell.

You're right, it's 10x worse than Kclub DRK and rngallthethings was. At least you had to be good enough to get a KC. And still needed gear sets to support it. It would take a year to buy a KC, it takes me 3 days to make 100m and fully gear a SMN. And a WHm had to actually keep you alive/attacking. Conduit consists of 3 afk people that take 2 actions and 3 half-afk people with no gear changes and 1 macro.

and it's not broken "for one event"

Conduit burns happen for all big 10 helms.
Conduit burns happen in Omen.
Conduit burns happen in Dynamis-D
Conduit burns happen in ambuscade.

I've even seen people take conduit for Delve. For Vagary. For infailsion. For SR (just smn party, not conduit).

SMN is a problem.

Every aeonic I got was melee burn only used smn for mewing on Erinys so no conduit burn there. No AC needed

Killed ou and other bosses with out smn, not often but have done so no big deal just use good pt members, or don't invite people who will **** it up.

I would love to see halphas ac burn, pro tip this method would be stupid, and there is an easier way.

As for ambuscade its just that ambuscade not an end game event, it's a grind and also many groups have done well with out using smn. This month you can do VD with out smn so why do you bring this up.

Quote:
If you like pet jobs, yay for you, but you're not fooling anyone. The only people that play SMN are the ones not good enough to play anything else.
And getting an aeonic for a job you aren't good enough to play doesn't now make you good enough.

As for that comment I guess I should toss my remas for pld drop my relics on my mule throw away any empy I have my hands on and stick my head in the sand. Not everyone who plays smn does it because they can't play other jobs, but if your setting the party up because you have to carry people, smn is a good choice, don't like that?

Then join a shell that dosent use smn and you will either be met with a ls that wont accept you (people who blame smn for EVERYTHING) or a ls that never completes ***with out cheesing similar or worse mechanics.

I have never had a problem in melee only ls but then again I hold my own.

tldr; If you want to *** about how broken smn is you better have beaten every thing with out smn or your a hypocrite. And even if you refuse to use smn don't blame the server for expecting you to have ***for your job.

I have no problems with people shouting for only rema pt members, they are the one making the pt, you are not.
Dont like it? Make your own group.

Don't beg for things, do it your self, or else you won't get anything. ~E7
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-11-26 05:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn i didnt want to post again here but you troll too much like that other drg scrub that almost gets banned, you take everything i say the way you want lulz.

You are really mistaken lol, with 100m you'll be a below sub-par smn,
Not quite, 100m gets you every single piece required except a nirvana. Helios is free gear and the aug pool is "relatively" small. Byaami, stikini, etc have no place with conduit, specifically. Varar+1 isn't needed either.

No scrub, helios only bets +1 pieces on 2 slots and with marginally results outside AC burns, you need more than a scrub level smn or player like you.

first of all you need a good group and coordination,
You need that for LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Moot point.

No scrub, you are stating that there's no need or brain, coordination or anything for smn zerg, just AFK press buttons like you posted 2 posts ago.

i've seen AC burns fail big time because of it,
No, you've seen them fail because someone failed at conduit, as easy as it is, there are still retards.

Bla bla bla implying people are retards when you post-vomit crap.

second you need the correct buffs,
No such thing as "correct buffs" the same buffs for every single fight.

Yes you need the correct buffs at the correct level specially if you have average smns on the mix so it can work well, watch more smn videos scrub or at least inform youself more. You are pretty arrogant and ignorant but you post crap left and right.

food and gear and not just toss 100m and outparse everyone,

That is literally all it takes.

No its not literally all it takes, maybe that's what it takes to outparse you on any content tho.

you also need master on the job and when you have all this, you need to know details of what you fighting, what to expect and what to do.

Every job for every strategy "needs to be master" so another moot point. There are zero details needed to know. It doesnt matter what the mob does because conduit negates it.

No ignorant scrub, if you fighting T4s which is why you are crying, you cant open with AC spam on vinipata because you will get killed, you cant on albumen as well, you cant on erinys as well, you cant on the worm as well, you need certain strat for zerde and so on, its not mash mash mash button as you are spouting with your single post.

I've AC burned koryu with 2smn, run and geo with outside cor buffs because i fought him maybe 50 times be4 that and knew everything about it, if you go blindfolded to these fights you'll get a good surprise.

If it took you more than one try, that's pathetic, no sugar coating darling.

More than 1 try on T4s? are you of those scrubs that did aeonics (if u did lulz) 2 years later when all strats and videos were out and still wipe? you just waa waa waa.

And you talk like DD-zerg requires much really, its all about pressing 1 WS macro, 1 DT set if u happen to pull hate
2>1 two macros for a melee is TWICE as many as a smn needs. thanks for proving my point.

I dont prove any point scrub, im comparing and saying its basically the same but you cry for 1 and not for the other, your biased thoughts arent needed here, are you one of those drgs or nins that would want to be n1 on parses still?

only broken for 1 event,
And about events, its 9 helms if you include koryu on the lv150 ones not 10, in omen the only AC friendly one is fu, the rest have some anti-ac stuff that make it not suitable, you dont AC bosses in dyna-D and i think has been 2-3 ambuscades SMN friendly so if this is all you got, fail lol.

"only used for one event, then states how its used for multiple events"

Good for 1 event, i just described how the job behaves on the absurb examples you gave, scrub, stop using my words on your convenience lulz.

Hopefully there type of players like you which doesnt let others do whatever they see fit nazi style will dissapear before this great game ends, you do nothing but make people turn and run away.

P.S.: All this anti-smn chatting and i bet i can make you cry on a DD parse with my blu lulz.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-26 05:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

what the phuoc is wrong with you
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-11-26 05:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Verbannt said: »
Killed ou and other bosses with out smn, not often but have done so no big deal just use good pt members, or don't invite people who will **** it up.
90% of phuoc's aeonics were done without SMN zerg. We only started to AC burn when numbers/headcount got low.

Edit: I can't believe people think of phuoc as a SMN lol, its his "no one showed up for event job/ someone wants to buy schah clear for 60m" job... his main would probably be blu, then maybe run, then bst, then sch, then geo? smn is somewhere towards the back. just because he is exceptionally good at any job he plays doesnt make the one he is talking about his main.
[+]
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2017-11-26 06:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

note my quote was Eiryl phuoc's quote was in there for context, and I didn't assume that they were a smn, but just someone that didn't need to blame smn for everything.

so not sure why you brought him up my comments were on Eiryl's retort.
By fonewear 2017-11-26 07:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Verbannt said: »
About being broken, i already said that like 10 times, but its only broken for 1 event, this isnt like kraken zerg back then all ranger all the things be4 the hammer fell.

You're right, it's 10x worse than Kclub DRK and rngallthethings was. At least you had to be good enough to get a KC. And still needed gear sets to support it. It would take a year to buy a KC, it takes me 3 days to make 100m and fully gear a SMN. And a WHm had to actually keep you alive/attacking. Conduit consists of 3 afk people that take 2 actions and 3 half-afk people with no gear changes and 1 macro.

and it's not broken "for one event"

Conduit burns happen for all big 10 helms.
Conduit burns happen in Omen.
Conduit burns happen in Dynamis-D
Conduit burns happen in ambuscade.

I've even seen people take conduit for Delve. For Vagary. For infailsion. For SR (just smn party, not conduit).

SMN is a problem.

Every aeonic I got was melee burn only used smn for mewing on Erinys so no conduit burn there. No AC needed

I would love to see halphas ac burn, pro tip this method would be stupid, and there is an easier way.

As for ambuscade its just that ambuscade not an end game event, it's a grind and also many groups have done well with out using smn. This month you can do VD with out smn so why do you bring this up.

Quote:
If you like pet jobs, yay for you, but you're not fooling anyone. The only people that play SMN are the ones not good enough to play anything else.
And getting an aeonic for a job you aren't good enough to play doesn't now make you good enough.

As for that comment I guess I should toss my remas for pld drop my relics on my mule throw away any empy I have my hands on and stick my head in the sand. Not everyone who plays smn does it because they can't play other jobs, but if your setting the party up because you have to carry people, smn is a good choice, don't like that?

Then join a shell that dosent use smn and you will either be met with a ls that wont accept you (people who blame smn for EVERYTHING) or a ls that never completes ***with out cheesing similar or worse mechanics.

I have never had a problem in melee only ls but then again I hold my own.

tldr; If you want to *** about how broken smn is you better have beaten every thing with out smn or your a hypocrite. And even if you refuse to use smn don't blame the server for expecting you to have ***for your job.

I have no problems with people shouting for only rema pt members, they are the one making the pt, you are not.
Dont like it? Make your own group.

Don't beg for things, do it your self, or else you won't get anything. ~E7

My summoner story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety two miles
[+]
 Odin.Meansa
Server: Odin
user: Meansa
By Odin.Meansa 2017-11-28 11:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I just have to say that I got a really good laugh at the 100m gil and 3 days to fully gear summoner thing. My static gear alone is at least a billion. That doesn't even go anywhere near the time, money, and effort it takes to completely gear a summoner. Which fill mog wardrobe 1, 2, and half of inventory.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-28 11:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

For. Conduit. Only.

Learn. To. Read.
100m gets you every single piece required except a nirvana. Helios is free gear and the aug pool is "relatively" small. Byaami, stikini, etc have no place with conduit, specifically. Varar+1 isn't needed either.
10/14 pieces of Conduit gear is r/e.

Sachet+1 Grip+1 Voodoo Legs <100m Varar NQ is completely fine.

There is no idle set. There is no Bayaami. There is no Stinkini. There is no syphon set. There is no Favor set. There is 0/5 Relic . There is 0/5 Empyrean. Required to conduit.

Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-11-28 11:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Play the game any way you want and stop crying..

You aren't going to change anything with your tears.

I only get stronger with them.. So does Frod..

nvm. Keep crying.. It's fun.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-28 11:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Meansa said: »
My static gear alone is at least a billion

Is the game still fun at that point?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-28 11:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure no ones crying or upset or lolbutthurt.

Just correcting stupidity.

Whether you use it or not, I don't care. But don't act like it isn't broken. It's perfectly fine to abuse Squares *** ups. It's another thing to pretend it's not a Square *** up.
 Odin.Meansa
By Odin.Meansa 2017-11-28 12:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

That is silly. There is no helios gear used for conduit unless they are a bandwagon smn. With that being said they are obviously not a summoner, but a copy cat that just wants things for easy. As for those crazy prices for gear, that is because prices recently shot down after the crafting shield update. A real summoner would not be caught dead wearing helios.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-28 12:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

A real summoner would not be caught dead wearing helios.

Gonna go ahead and save this for when you try to delete it.
 Odin.Meansa
By Odin.Meansa 2017-11-28 12:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly when I did the math, I kinda thought the same thing to myself.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-11-28 12:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Apogee slacks +1 is listed as 0.
 Odin.Meansa
By Odin.Meansa 2017-11-28 12:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

A real summoner would not be caught dead wearing helios.

Gonna go ahead and save this for when you try to delete it.
Please do, I don't wear helios. The only time it is useful is for giggles, like when a whitemage tries to augment gear to DD.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-28 12:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Apogee slacks +1 is listed as 0.

Obviously. It's a piece that can't be bought. Add 40m for Cursed, subtract 50m for NQ rings.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-11-28 12:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

My point is, if you're trying to show the gearset/gil required for a full conduit build, its not the <100M like you mentioned.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Server: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2017-11-28 12:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao Dude complaining he can't get in shouts on his mule cuz "RMEA Only" lists a mythic and a bunch of omen boss drops in his his "3 days to gear" conduit set.

TROLOLOLOLOL
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-28 12:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
My point is, if you're trying to show the gearset/gil required for a full conduit build, its not the <100M like you mentioned.

Yes, it IS. Jesus Christ, I don't have to ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but how many times.

(61,700,000 Gil) <100m

Cerberus.Mrkillface said: »
lmao Dude complaining he can't get in shouts on his mule cuz "RMEA Only" lists a mythic and a bunch of omen boss drops in his his "3 days to gear" conduit set.

TROLOLOLOLOL
Mules. Mains. Different. Words are hard.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8