Warwolf Belt Augments
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-10-17 17:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
Going to have to minorly disagree there Arg. As far as thf goes, in a merit setting, it's typically a DoT job, having a very high DoT in the DoT/WS ratio. (provided you're counting thf as a dd job that is). Seeing how close it came to swift on sam, I can safely say that the belt would win on thf in a merit setting. As far as HNM, idk how their DoT/WS ratio is.

I should have put:

Although I don't think I would ever use it on a 2 handed DD job, as their intent should always be getting to 100TP in the least time possible.

I did think about THF as an exception, I know their ratio is very different to 2 handers (favouring DoT), but honestly don't know enough to make a truly informed coment about them, so left it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 18:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Vegetto said:
As far as HNM, idk how their DoT/WS ratio is.

It's about 100/0 DoT/WS.

One hit for Feint/TH, then gtfo. Sadly.

Depends on how long you fighting HNM and which one. Really you should let the thf TA and SA. It's still high dmg to tp given. Much more so than anything other then sams mediatating and going in to ws. Well and obviously magic dmg.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 18:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
Vegetto said:
Going to have to minorly disagree there Arg. As far as thf goes, in a merit setting, it's typically a DoT job, having a very high DoT in the DoT/WS ratio. (provided you're counting thf as a dd job that is). Seeing how close it came to swift on sam, I can safely say that the belt would win on thf in a merit setting. As far as HNM, idk how their DoT/WS ratio is.

I should have put:

Although I don't think I would ever use it on a 2 handed DD job, as their intent should always be getting to 100TP in the least time possible.

I did think about THF as an exception, I know their ratio is very different to 2 handers (favouring DoT), but honestly don't know enough to make a truly informed coment about them, so left it.

It depends while your right getting 100% tp faster is good. 1% wont make a huge difference until you get to the super high haste amounts. Like double 2hr march +haste spell and gear/ja amounts
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-10-17 19:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh.

User submitted image