Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Merc Service
Merc Service
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Clinpachi 2016-01-08 15:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish he'd stop making capital one commercials >< I noticed his outlandish outfits got toned down a lot in the more recent ones lol.

I love me some Sam Jackson but those suck ><;

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2016-01-08 15:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

man oh man do i love watching pussies *** about stuff on here. that being said, Im selling Escha - RuAnn torques.

3M for Henic Torque, Melic Torque, Deceiver's Torque
5M for Yarak Torque, Acantha Torque, Carnal Torque, Bilious Torque, Decimus Torque, Agelast Torque
10M for Maskirova Torque Baetyl Pendant
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Yeno7 2016-01-08 16:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Floppy, how much you charge for those Synergy torques and belts??? o_O I might need to start farming the torques and belts first tho >_>;

Post deleted by User.
By swordwiz 2016-01-08 16:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

People on this thread are making me laugh. Its very simple if you want to buy something ok cool pm me. If you don't like the prices don't buy it plain and simple. Last but not least as we all know haters going to hate !!!!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2016-01-08 16:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Pimpjuice said: »
come to asura BBB :p
Just may. It's lonely on Bis for me!
[+]
By Yeno7 2016-01-08 17:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Yeno7 said: »
Floppy, how much you charge for those Synergy torques and belts??? o_O I might need to start farming the torques and belts first tho >_>;

Egh, whatever you want to pay. It just takes a couple minutes of our time. Generally go 1/1 on them.

Just PM me if you can't find me.

k! :D once I get the torques and belts lol
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-01-08 20:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is more aids than OP
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-01-08 20:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I am selling tarus and hugs, anyone buying :D
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2016-01-08 21:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Me! I need FF friends since none of my IRL play games except shooters.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2016-01-08 21:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

For sure! 315 is a pretty easy goal. Right diet and routine!
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2016-01-09 00:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

swordwiz said: »
What you are talking about O.o

oh this was when i was running a colorless souls service and you offered 20k per soul. the absurd amount prior to t3 vnm ki changes so im suggesting the same to u. get me a 200k win and drops for merc services

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2016-01-14 03:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kakashiiix said: »
swordwiz said: »
What you are talking about O.o

oh this was when i was running a colorless souls service and you offered 20k per soul. the absurd amount prior to t3 vnm ki changes so im suggesting the same to u. get me a 200k win and drops for merc services

Sounds fair to me if they tried to lowball you
By Calinar 2016-01-14 03:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Prices still seem a little ridiculously high for the lower stuff that takes all of 5 minutes to do.

You have to work on your salesman skills. Outrageous prices might get attention, and some dumber buyers... But realistic prices get return customers.

I mean honestly, 3 mil for t1 zitahs that a sparks scholar can solo? A little out there.

Granted you can make 3 mil in about 60 minutes (or less) so...

But no for real when the prices are like 10m for the entire set of t1(zitah). Holla at me. Or some package deal like 100m(?) for 1x every clear.

I'd rather hang by the skin of my balls from a rusty nail than play on asura but, hey, when you're the only place mercin'...
By swordwiz 2016-01-14 06:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If its so easy why do you need someone to merc it for you than ?
By Calinar 2016-01-14 07:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Laziness mostly. I mean yeah I can spend 10 minutes playing the game and gearswapping and nuking and being bored as ***. or.... I can pay some monkeys to hit the keys for me while I afk.

It's just that the trained monkeys are asking a little too much for the easier tiers.

Merc's don't typically exist for talent, or difficulty. The only reason they exist 99% of the time, is a person is too lazy to shout/try-hard/be nice to idiots/be social/join a linkshell.

Just being honest.

Example:
I can pay 12.95 and reactivate my 2box and solo most of the things I would buy. It's double the work, I don't use a program for the 2box. or I can keep my cash, and watch a movie while you clear it for me~
 Bahamut.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2016-01-14 08:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Calinar said: »
Laziness mostly. I mean yeah I can spend 10 minutes playing the game and gearswapping and nuking and being bored as ***. or.... I can pay some monkeys to hit the keys for me while I afk.

It's just that the trained monkeys are asking a little too much for the easier tiers.

Merc's don't typically exist for talent, or difficulty. The only reason they exist 99% of the time, is a person is too lazy to shout/try-hard/be nice to idiots/be social/join a linkshell.

Just being honest.

Example:
I can pay 12.95 and reactivate my 2box and solo most of the things I would buy. It's double the work, I don't use a program for the 2box. or I can keep my cash, and watch a movie while you clear it for me~

If u bother to read the thread u will see this topic has already been talked about. It's not worth it for them to merc a T1 zitah for less then 3 million.

For example If it's bad luck it might take them 10 kills to get that drop to drop. Then add the time then see how many people they using, split 1-3 people for 3 million (for easy T1) and u can see they can make better Gil elsewhere
[+]
 Asura.Yocuz
Server: Asura
user: Ornah
By Asura.Yocuz 2016-01-14 08:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I know someone here that misses me and I don't even have to say names!
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-01-14 09:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Just being honest.

Example:

Toxicity is strong with this one.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-14 13:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Just being honest.

Example:

That is why I didn't read a single word of your post ! Laziness.
[+]
By swordwiz 2016-01-14 17:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Miss you Yocuz come back to me <3
 Asura.Cair
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2016-01-14 18:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Are people actually paying you for this garbage? Because if so this sounds like a great idea.
By swordwiz 2016-01-14 19:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

People have bought lots of items from us and we get orders for more everyday
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8