New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Merc Service
Merc Service
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Tonn 2016-01-02 00:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

And here i thought i was making mad bank teleporting people smh.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ganlere
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2016-01-02 00:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

All, or almost all, the T1 prices are a joke at this point. Maybe 1m for zitah, 1-2m for ruann, and 2-3m for resin. Most take 2-5 mins, even repeating shouldn't take more than 30 min for a particilar drop. Only two challenging ones per zone depending on jobs. Buyers, shout for a bst or sch and offer these prices. You will get accepted, or even more shocking, free help on these.

Tier 2 zitah and ruann cut prices in half. Buyers, since you have to buy pops anyway, shout for a couple bsts, pld, whm, etc. Lock the item you want since your coin anyway,

T2 resin, if 5m is max would be ok. Same for T3 really, cut base price in half. Yes, a few good buys, but most over priced. Maybe 8m for high demand items or 8m for all r/ex till item wanted drops. The bodies, right now I would say is fairish. These are where the PUG probably wont work anymore.

Delve, that's a joke. 2-3 characters and the leecher, what 10-20 mins for 3m. 1m for those who are desperate. Even at 1m per entry, after three tries you can just get whichever r/ex you wanted.

Vagary is interesting. A few items there worth that much as some are still near best or still useful. Since not mentioned, get your Tartarus for 5m lol.

No HELM NM listed for zitah and ruann, come on. Gods, AAs, Courage; should be able to do all those. Resin T4 I could understand not mercing. Why not do unity 135 too lol, sell the clear and so much for each kill thereafter. Payer pops each box after each kill. Stop selling yourself short.
By swordwiz 2016-01-02 00:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The 5mill your referring to is for the items that drop off the T3's in case anyone may wish to buy them. Also the prices listed are just a guide line for people interested in buying something all items are individually priced on rarity/usefulness Pm in game or on here for further details
 Asura.Krystela
Server: Asura
By Asura.Krystela 2016-01-02 01:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The prices for escha are fair. If they would be providing pop and someone is very unlucky, they would end up paying 10 mil in pops and get paid 8mil for the body and take 2-3h of their time loosing gil. This is no different to what you would do/pay for services in "real life".

If there was no demands for it, there wouldn't be any merc services.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-01-02 01:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ganlere said: »
All, or almost all, the T1 prices are a joke at this point. Maybe 1m for zitah, 1-2m for ruann, and 2-3m for resin. Most take 2-5 mins, even repeating shouldn't take more than 30 min for a particilar drop. Only two challenging ones per zone depending on jobs. Buyers, shout for a bst or sch and offer these prices. You will get accepted, or even more shocking, free help on these.

Tier 2 zitah and ruann cut prices in half. Buyers, since you have to buy pops anyway, shout for a couple bsts, pld, whm, etc. Lock the item you want since your coin anyway,

T2 resin, if 5m is max would be ok. Same for T3 really, cut base price in half. Yes, a few good buys, but most over priced. Maybe 8m for high demand items or 8m for all r/ex till item wanted drops. The bodies, right now I would say is fairish. These are where the PUG probably wont work anymore.

Delve, that's a joke. 2-3 characters and the leecher, what 10-20 mins for 3m. 1m for those who are desperate. Even at 1m per entry, after three tries you can just get whichever r/ex you wanted.

Vagary is interesting. A few items there worth that much as some are still near best or still useful. Since not mentioned, get your Tartarus for 5m lol.

No HELM NM listed for zitah and ruann, come on. Gods, AAs, Courage; should be able to do all those. Resin T4 I could understand not mercing. Why not do unity 135 too lol, sell the clear and so much for each kill thereafter. Payer pops each box after each kill. Stop selling yourself short.

All of the escha T1~T3 wins, delve/vagary and UNM 135 can be done with shout pt quite easily, I've done several 2 min T3/UNM 135 with complete strangers in shout pt. Only WoC, Reisen T4 and UNM pw would need a LS/static/close friends to beat.

But 95% of the population in this game avoid starting a pt and leading pt like plague so they'd rather pay. Most of the even avoid pug like plague and still rather pay. Idk why, I guess it's not merc's fault that people avoid to play with each other like a community.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2016-01-02 01:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to love when someone from the group or a friend defends prices. Whatever. I never said the buyer shouldnt bring pops. Having done around 20 T3 pops before to get an item I would understand that not in cost.

Still, I would say That the prices are misleading at best and fraudlent at worse since they are just an idea of cost. As most items have equal rarity these days, except vagary, list which items will be more and then give the base price for everything else. It is all rather objective.

Example: is a Kali for brd worth more or less than the Midnights for pup? Wouldnt the popular item for that nm be the shinyru legs? Still objective as the brd and pup cant use the legs. If that is all the person plays, those legs are worthless. Just first mob that came to mind since we just spammed a bunch yesterday. Out of six players in a PUG, only two wanted shin, one mid, one kali, one abys, one cyll. Seems fairly even wants to me.

I am not anti merc services. However, if those are base line prices for the junk, they are mostly too high and would seem to mislead the players you are targeting who dont have help and need better gear. Much better to see this item is 10m, this one 5m, rest 1m instead of 5m for this tier etc.
By swordwiz 2016-01-02 01:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hence the Pm in game or on here for further details comment (I swear people cant read) your just giving it all to much thought but hey Free bumps all day you guys are making me rich Keep up the good work
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2016-01-02 01:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I can read just fine. I can also read what isnt there. One basic technique of rip off artists. Here is an average price, but tell me what you want to discuss price. Ha. So with no set prices, whatever is requested could easily become a high demand item that costs more. Why, well you need it, so it is in demand.

Buyer beware, what services do you buy in real life where there arent set prices. If this group wants to list prices and then discuss discounts and deals, that is great. Make tons of gil. If they are not willing to list before you pick an item, think about it.
[+]
By swordwiz 2016-01-02 02:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see how its so hard to understand really you pm what items you want. I tell you a price you either like it and want to go get the item or you don't and go on with your day like a normal being.
The prices list are a general guide line for people to know what to expect so they can get a general idea of how much something will cost them to buy. Your making it sound like we say 5mill as a general number and than tell them 15mill after that (which is not the case). All listed prices are the max for that Tier (with the exception of T3 resenjima Bodys). It really comes down to say what ever you like but ALL our buyers walk away happy so we must be doing something right.
By Titanfoo 2016-01-02 05:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoooooooooooo 3mill for T1 Zi'tah AHAahahahaha
By Titanfoo 2016-01-02 05:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

and Yuckie solo's T1 Reisenjima for 3m lol
 Bahamut.Foreverj
Server: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2016-01-02 08:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

swordwiz said: »
I don't see how its so hard to understand really you pm what items you want. I tell you a price you either like it and want to go get the item or you don't and go on with your day like a normal being.
The prices list are a general guide line for people to know what to expect so they can get a general idea of how much something will cost them to buy. Your making it sound like we say 5mill as a general number and than tell them 15mill after that (which is not the case). All listed prices are the max for that Tier (with the exception of T3 resenjima Bodys). It really comes down to say what ever you like but ALL our buyers walk away happy so we must be doing something right.

im not a friend or anything but I think them providing this service is great. People it's optional. Don't like it don't use it. Think it's s rip off? Don't use it. Very simple.

The prices for t1 or delve. Why would they spend around 20 min doing something for 1 million Gil divide by x number of people? They can make more Gil doing something else. They just there in case people don't wanna put together a party and want something quick.
[+]
 Asura.Sesono
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2016-01-02 08:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Superlazypeople is once again offering our Merc service on Asura

General pricing is for rare/ex only, sellable items are not included.
(Prices are subject to change, Distcountss available for multiple item buyers)
Escha Zitah
T1 - 3m
T2 - 4m - buyer pays for pops
T3 - 5m - buyer pays for pops

Escha Ru'ann
T1 - 4m
T2 - 5m - buyer pays for pops
T3 - 8m - buyer pays for pops

Reienjima
T1 - 5m
T2 - starts at 5m - buyer provides pops or we can provide them at 1m per pop
T3 - starts at 5m, Bodies start at 20m

Delve
Any Delve zone - 3m

Vagary
Any Vagary zone/level - 5m

I want to buy Old Shuck - i provide pop - i get all drops (including stones)! you get your 5 mio.
deal?
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-01-02 09:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Asura.Krystela said: »
The prices for escha are fair

Of course they are! You are in the LS that sells them lol.

No one expects someone selling to come in and say anything except supportive things of their own operation.

It's not the LS itself that sells it, it's a group of people in that Linkshell. Believe me, if I thought the prices weren't fair, I would of speaked up, Linkshell member's or not (Lord can vouch for this).

If you do the maths, it's full of sense.
By Yeno7 2016-01-02 10:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

>___> So who helps for fun or free? I would not mind doing some vagary or escha NM's (specially vagary) have pld,drg and thf (pld has ochain,working on aegis)
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2016-01-02 11:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
I agree that the T1 prices are pretty stupid, but those T3 prices look quite reasonable. 8 mil for an abnoba's kaftan + pops sounds like a pretty good deal to me, I don't think machina would sell that for so little.

No it is 8m then the pops and then the cost of the items they have yet to specify outside of the 20m bodies.

So if we wanted to place a price on it:

Assuming the Anoba Kaftan went 1/1 it be 850k-900k a pop and 8m for the pop. Then if I pulled a number out of the air here like 15m for the Kaftan since the T3 Reisenjima pop body is 20m.

So we are looking at a perfect scenario costing you 23.8m.

It took me about 10+ kills to get my Kaftan so in my case it be 9m since I am paying for pops alone. Assuming they only charge for one pop it be 17m before charging 15+m for the kaftan. That is 32m if he doesn't charge 8m per kill. Something tells me that is a good possibility too.

***, I mean Yocuz was selling the Kaftan for ~15m or so and wasn't charging for popping it or anything. You could certainly find someone to sell it to you for 20m and not pay for hides and pop fees over and over.

It is ridiculous. This is on the level of a Chyula shout. Charging for killing pops and pop items only to reserve everything then sell it off at a price.
It is only reasonable because you don't know he is also charging for items after the two previous charges.

Yeah, how does that work Sword? Are you charging 8m for each pop of a T3? It be amazing if it was for each pop.

Sorry when I said + pops, I meant cost of pops not that they would be provided by someone else. I still think 8 mil for that piece + whatever cost you ensue on pops is pretty damn cheap, especially when they're asking 20 mil for drops from easier NMs in reisen. Although at the end of the day I don't have to pay for ***because I have a group of awesome friends who can kill pretty much anything in the game.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2016-01-02 11:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

First off Spicy Many people don't have a group of friends/linkshell to do stuff with or are just to lazy to put a shout group together (we all know how fun pug groups are). As for escha zitah/delve/Vagary anything else than posted price isn't worth our time to do. As for how the drops work I understand it might be hard for someone with your I.Q. score but ill spell it out for you you buy the pops we kill it till your item/items drop than you pay us the listed price (prices may vary) its really not that unreasonable. Also FYI the ninja edit had nothing to do with the 20mill bodys had to do with stating we are on asura. Morale of the story is the service is there for anyone that wants it (already got a couple sales from this Thank you all) if not than all the power to you start a pug or go with your ls and go have fun getting what ever drops you want (this is a game after all should be having fun while playing it )
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-01-02 11:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hence the Pm in game or on here for further details comment (I swear people cant read) your just giving it all to much thought but hey Free bumps all day you guys are making me rich Keep up the good work

So all this gil is going to you and you only, and not to any of your LS mates?

I'd drop your pearl like a hot potato if that were the case.
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-01-02 11:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »

So all this gil is going to you and you only, and not to any of your LS mates?

I'd drop your pearl like a hot potato if that were the case.
He shares equally with the members that are helping for the merc itself, hence why the prices are what they are. He have to divide it between 4-5 people. It wouldn't be worth it if they only got 300k each for 2h of work.

It's also why some prices differs, it's all based on the amount of player needed for the fight.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-01-02 12:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand why everyone is so salty. If you don't like mercing then don't pay the guy for it. Live and let live. Salty salty salty. /disgust
By fonewear 2016-01-02 12:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Can i have "distcountss" for leaping lizzy?

Loled pretty hard at this !
By fonewear 2016-01-02 12:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm selling Empress Hairpin from Dunes 8 M but you got to be a Galka. Otherwise it's 10 M !

I'll sell all the OP mentioned on Phoenix but you have to have "New Adventurer Status"
By swordwiz 2016-01-02 13:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes i keep all the gil for myself ....... like really? My guys would never go for that lool. The merc themselves Any member from the Linkshell that is geared up right my come help with the merc. Im not greedy this is a video game after all.You trying to make me out as such is a bit funny thou i must say .
By rcobb 2016-01-02 13:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Here to chime in on a few items:

HELM/135 Unity: Slipped right past us, fantastic idea, thank you for sharing.

Pricing: I think the consensus here is that anything below T3/2 pricing is higher than it should be. I tend to agree. Considering the demand, I would say Zi'Tah/Delve pricing is high. That being said, with the amount of requested jobs at the moment lowering the price, and raising demand, on T1s or Delve does not behoove the team. I apologize if this offends anyone.

I would like to add that we try to get drops as soon as possible, usually splitting into 2 groups so the buyer can get their drops and enjoy the rest of the evening with their new gear. For some, shouting or joining a pug isn't worth their time and effort. They want to gear ASAP and they want to mess around with sets before they log for the day.

How the system works: Seems like there's some confusion with T3 pricing. T3 accessories in Reisenjima start at 5m, these are items such as Perimede Cape, Agema Cape, ect, while most bodies are in the 20s, Odyssean being the exception. T3 pricing in Escha for abj/bodies such as Jovian, Bunshin, Kaftan is 8m + cost of pops.

Example: if it takes 5pops for Bu.Body to drop the cost would be [8m + 5 Wakza Crests]. Likewise if it takes 2 pops to drop a Perimede Cape the cost is [5m + 2 Sovereign's Hides].

What if you, the buyer, feels our pricing is too high?: At the moment demand for our services, to the dismay of some, is holding steady thanks to new/repeat/package deal clients. If you're interested in something and you feel the price is too high send a PM as all offers are considered. If demand falls, and time allows, we will get to your requested job at the agreed upon price.

I'd like to end this post by sharing a story. There is an individual who has been shouting the past ~5 days, on average for 3-5 hours a day, for someone to merc him a Lathi. I've msg'd him but he disagrees with the pricing and so he continues to shout. This is how demand works. We agree to disagree and who knows, perhaps in a few weeks if demand for our services drop he and I will be on the same page and we can get him that Lathi of his dreams!
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-01-02 13:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone on Bahamut shouted for a Lathi merc, I'd just ask the poor guy to get pops, get a couple of my friends, and HAVE FUN killing an NM.

No gil payment required.

***, what the hell happened to community?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-02 14:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
If someone on Bahamut shouted for a Lathi merc, I'd just ask the poor guy to get pops, get a couple of my friends, and HAVE FUN killing an NM.

No gil payment required.

Fun never been a part of FFXI.

It's all about getting great gear so you can AFK in jeuno etc !

You can't really be caught dead in jeuno without at least 3 mythic weapons 4 relics and an Ergon weapon.

Example: Spharai (119) Glanzfaust (119) Mandau (119) Excalibur (119) Burtgang (119) Tizona (119) Almace (119) Apocalypse (119) Ryunohige (119) Kikoku (119) Amanomurakumo (119) Kogarasumaru (119) Masamune (119) Idris (119) Tupsimati (119) Yoichinoyumi (119) Annihilator (119) Ochain (99) Aegis (99) Verethragna (90) Ukonvasara (90) Kannagi (90) Hvergelmir (90) Gandiva (90) Armageddon (90) Caladbolg (80) Farsha (80) Gambanteinn (80)
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-01-02 14:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Move to Leviathan and Join one of the many groups who do stuff all the time and do not charge ppl for help.
By fonewear 2016-01-02 14:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever you do don't come to Phoenix probably the worst server ever !
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-01-02 14:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

No gil payment required.

Fun never been a part of FFXI.

It's all about getting great gear so you can AFK in jeuno etc !

You can't really be caught dead in jeuno without at least 3 mythic weapons 4 relics and an Ergon weapon.

Example: Spharai (119) Glanzfaust (119) Mandau (119) Excalibur (119) Burtgang (119) Tizona (119) Almace (119) Apocalypse (119) Ryunohige (119) Kikoku (119) Amanomurakumo (119) Kogarasumaru (119) Masamune (119) Idris (119) Tupsimati (119) Yoichinoyumi (119) Annihilator (119) Ochain (99) Aegis (99) Verethragna (90) Ukonvasara (90) Kannagi (90) Hvergelmir (90) Gandiva (90) Armageddon (90) Caladbolg (80) Farsha (80) Gambanteinn (80)

That would be a sign of having no life, or hacking Salvage.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8