Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-01 15:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Defending SE is epic lulz

When something is broken SE will fix it in wat 3years

When something would be cool to have SE will wat add it in 5years or never

And when something that no one wants is suggested its in the next version update! /bell or cheese sandwich anyone?
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-01 15:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear SE,

I would like to thank you on the wonderful job you guys did by handing FFXI over to the Japs, and for taking everything that sells that you haven't banned yet, and putting them into the Union Coffers. Now I can sleep at night knowing that the past 5 years of farming can be compared to one or two Campaign battles.

Also, I would also like to thank you for allowing phishers into the game for your own personal gain. As I sit here in jail wondering how I managed to rack up thousands of dollars in credit card debt, my mind wanders to that one fatal mistake I made while playing FFXI. I responded to an in-game /tell that was supposed from your team, informing me of suspicious activities from my account.

One more thing, while occupying this lovely jail cell with my new cellmate, "Hack-throat Joe", my account got into the hands of those mal-nourished pirates of FFXI, the RMT. I'm sure by now they've already sold every piece of AH-gear I own, as well as sending /tells to other players trying to sell their ***.

I hope you all burn in Hell,

Kungfuhustle
 Bahamut.Revision
Server: Bahamut
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-09-01 15:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

SE has you all fooled. They aren't trying to ban RMT's. Would it really shock anyone to learn that they silently finance many RMT's operations. They not only get your legit monthy 15 bucks but a large kickback from these sites selling gil that SE can produce infinately.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-09-01 15:58:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Why ban accounts for RMT since they're in for it for the money? $15 more than what they'll have after banning one account.

I hate sounding like I'm defending them, but this is sounding like a lynch mob over something each individual can control. Don't know how many of you still play, but why play if you *** so much about SE not doing ***?
 Shiva.Drteeth
Server: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-09-01 16:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 "Squenix can generate any item/amount of gil they want instantly" and "Those RMT sites sell currency for every other MMO out there."

To be honest, it's getting pretty old seeing posts accusing Squenix of being behind RMT activity every week.
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-09-01 17:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Its getting old of people saying its getting old.
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-09-01 18:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
It getting old of people saying its getting old.

Hur hur hur.
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2009-09-01 18:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lilbusta said:

Make it sound like SE doesn't do anything and if they do it has to be a next day verdict. Sue someone and find out how long it takes for the process before you make such stupid claims. Get over the RMT crap like most others have or STFU/GTFO of the game.

Ok, if im not making sense Why is Free Trial Still open for anyone to use if its the obvious problem for harassment of Loyal Customers? lost of members and gain of profitable sales of gil selling/buying?

If something is intercepting with someones business/money/etc its very simple to have it be closed or shutdown temperately to have the case looked into so it doesn't cause more harm to the company.

either way SE doesn't care its not stopping ppl from playing or slowing sales. its actually gaining more profit.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Server: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2009-09-01 18:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyoe who's been playing over a few years should know by now SE dosen't care. If ur legit or rmt they still make $15 a month, either they're in with rmt or just ignore it.
Once 11 is over i wont go to 14, i've lost all faith in se mmorpg. We r forced to pay and suffer so rmt and make rl money, i really hope 14 fails badly so they can finally get it through their head the ppl of ff online r sick if se ***.
I'm still here cause i have 6 yrs of time and money invested, se dosent give a fk if u quit. It took front page of yahoo news for pw to get changed and it still only beaten once that i know of. Just the simple stopping of the free trial so we're not bombarded with rmt tells whould make a big difference to me but apparently even thats too much to ask.
 Sylph.Lalo
Server: Sylph
user: jdelabra
By Sylph.Lalo 2009-09-01 18:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

They'll probably care if it was a jp complaining.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-01 18:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Zangada said:
Anyoe who's been playing over a few years should know by now SE dosen't care. If ur legit or rmt they still make $15 a month, either they're in with rmt or just ignore it.
Once 11 is over i wont go to 14, i've lost all faith in se mmorpg. We r forced to pay and suffer so rmt and make rl money, i really hope 14 fails badly so they can finally get it through their head the ppl of ff online r sick if se ***.
I'm still here cause i have 6 yrs of time and money invested, se dosent give a fk if u quit. It took front page of yahoo news for pw to get changed and it still only beaten once that i know of. Just the simple stopping of the free trial so we're not bombarded with rmt tells whould make a big difference to me but apparently even thats too much to ask.

dear god that is hard to read. those trial accounts just may be what keep the servers up in the final few years, when ffxi truly starts to hemorrhage players and the game needs all the new blood it can get. they work pretty damned well for WOW. get chatmon and stop QQing.
[+]
 Leviathan.Solare
Server: Leviathan
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2009-09-01 19:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Just posting about one part you mentioned. Where, its unfair that this game is not for casual Gamers.

FFXI is fine for casual Gamers. Why is it fair, that you can attain something that takes months to get (Einherjar, relic, mythic etc) that a person with no life, playing 23hrs at a time can attain. There's a reason that ***is hard to get. If you dont like playing the game, and think its unfair. Then stop playing.

If you think you can stop RMT sending mass tells, from characters being created every 10min, go right ahead and create your own MMO. It whiney *** like you, that made the game too easy (Exp being halved to 75, gods being dimmed down, to a point RDM's and SAM's can solo)

Stop bitching. If you wanna play casually. Play solo on BST, Duo on SMN, or lvl BRD and power it to 75. Or *** off.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-01 19:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Solare said:
Just posting about one part you mentioned. Where, its unfair that this game is not for casual Gamers.

FFXI is fine for casual Gamers. Why is it fair, that you can attain something that takes months to get (Einherjar, relic, mythic etc) that a person with no life, playing 23hrs at a time can attain. There's a reason that ***is hard to get. If you dont like playing the game, and think its unfair. Then stop playing.

If you think you can stop RMT sending mass tells, from characters being created every 10min, go right ahead and create your own MMO. It whiney *** like you, that made the game too easy (Exp being halved to 75, gods being dimmed down, to a point RDM's and SAM's can solo)

Stop bitching. If you wanna play casually. Play solo on BST, Duo on SMN, or lvl BRD and power it to 75. Or *** off.

I approve this post :)
 Leviathan.Marzanna
user: marzanna
By Leviathan.Marzanna 2009-09-01 20:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Solare said:

Please dont encourage my boyfriends angry rantings! XD

However, i do agree, but one thing too say, if you dont like it the solution is simple gtfo and quit your bitching. Too keep playing a game youre clearly unhappy with seems just a lil bit stupid... maybe WoW is more too your liking.
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-09-01 20:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Marzanna said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Solare said:

Please dont encourage my boyfriends angry rantings! XD

However, i do agree, but one thing too say, if you dont like it the solution is simple gtfo and quit your bitching. Too keep playing a game youre clearly unhappy with seems just a lil bit stupid... maybe WoW is more too your liking.

That's kind of like saying people who smoke should stop because its killing them. Someone invent a FF patch!
[+]
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-09-01 20:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Irie said:
SE doesn't care, FFXI is FFXIV beta :D

There is your answer. The facts are obvious.
To start They have a test server thats only for show. To prove that point think back on all the serious mistakes they make all the time at every single major update(example: 2handed update). Given i know its hard given the amount of code in this game to take account for. I mean Its literally impossible to re-write it. No one can make a private server FFXI game because of it. However thats what your test server is for SE, its there to use.
All we are is in essence part of a Beta for XIV. That could be said for any MMO, or game in general from a single company, like Starcraft one and Starcraft 2. But this is on a whole different level altogether.

The community made this game what it is, SE just provided the programmers.
[+]
 Caitsith.Ryder
Server: Caitsith
user: ryder75
By Caitsith.Ryder 2009-09-01 20:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

***! dont let people make any of you feel "uncool" for complaining, *** them.

Complain: to express grief, pain, or discontent.
So why do people complain?.. Because they care. When your GF *** at you for smoking, when your teachers wants you to *** listen in class, when your mom tells you stop jerking off (maybe not the best example) but is because they care.. I care about ffxi, that is why we give SE hell!This game is awesome and we don't like it when someone or something are trying to destroy it, so we complain. Who knows maybe some jerk from SE is reading this.. then, maybe we have their attention.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-01 20:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a fine line from complaining and bitching.
 Caitsith.Ryder
Server: Caitsith
user: ryder75
By Caitsith.Ryder 2009-09-01 20:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

that's true..
 Sylph.Izey
Server: Sylph
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-09-01 20:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I love what you are trying to do here. But after having 15 people E-mail SE about specific very easy to solve issues / prove issues from atleast 23 different accounts, I have concluded they dont give a ***. I do like your drive but I doubt it'll do much. What bugs me is seing the fanfest Videos and Forums and the stuff people ask. Very few of us EVER have a chance to be able to afford to go to these things, and ticks me off when all they ask is..... "When are we getting new avatars," "Why does my character walk so slow," "I want more junk to craft." The questions they should be asking is.... "Why the hell you letting people steal from hard working (In game and out) paying customers for their own gain, when it takes little effort for you to track them down and stop them." I wrote a huge thing about and all the details are there. My thing is when someone gets a chance to ask SE a question, dont ask when your getting a god toy, ask them why are they such *** ups, and see what they have to say.
 Leviathan.Solare
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2009-09-01 20:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Malicfayt said:
Irie said:
SE doesn't care, FFXI is FFXIV beta :D

There is your answer. The facts are obvious.
To start They have a test server thats only for show. To prove that point think back on all the serious mistakes they make all the time at every single major update(example: 2handed update). Given i know its hard given the amount of code in this game to take account for. I mean Its literally impossible to re-write it. No one can make a private server FFXI game because of it. However thats what your test server is for SE, its there to use.
All we are is in essence part of a Beta for XIV. That could be said for any MMO, or game in general from a single company, like Starcraft one and Starcraft 2. But this is on a whole different level altogether.

The community made this game what it is, SE just provided the programmers.

You're a tool. The test server was there for the first BETA testers for FFXI. And, is there for the programers to make sure that things still work when they add stuff to FFXI.

FFXI is not a beta for FFXIV You tool. It never was, never will be. All they learned from FFXI, is the player base are a bunch of whingy ***. Even when FFXI was released. They said they would never make another MMO. I dunno why they did to be honest.

Words cant discribe how annoying it is to hear that FFXI is a beta for FFXIV....... Its like saying PS was the beta for PS2, and PS3. It isn't. Its a whole new platform, upgrade. etc.

Which is what FFXIV is. A whole new game, with. Intention to not release to a lame platform, like the PS2.
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-09-01 20:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:

That's kind of like saying people who smoke should stop because its killing them. Someone invent a FF patch!

I'm fairly sure if people who smoked were as pissed off at the cigarette companies as some of the people are at Squenix, they'd have the common sense to quit smoking. Saying you can't quit doing something because you're addicted is just a lame cop-out for not having any self control.

If you're truly unhappy with the way a company is treating their customers, then stop giving your business to them. It's that simple. I'm not defending Squenix, but I am saying if you're that adamantly against what they're doing, stop giving them your business. It might not make a difference, but you'll feel better knowing you don't have to involve yourself with them anymore.

Or maybe you continue to play because you enjoy complaining so much, you'd have nothing to do otherwise. I dunno. >.>
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-09-01 21:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Whining must be fun, because it seems to be all 90% of FFXI players want to do...

The number of parent companies and tricky legal situations SE would have to engage in to fund RMT is ridiculous. The only feasible possibility one could come up with from these crackpot conspiracy theories is merely that SE could receive a bit on the side from these companies by effectively 'licensing' the right to RMT..

However, there are more than a few reasons why this would be pointless..

First, SE would have little motivation to ban gilbuyers, because at the current prices of gil, these repeat customers would be huge profit machines for them. Banning one gilbuyer would often negate several legitimate players, if they were cashing in on it..

SE's previous measures of 'inhibiting' RMT would have been absolutely unnecessary.. This includes many measures on NMs that were commonly camped and botted, such as making the drops R/EX.. These measures would have been unnecessary, because if RMT was supported by SE, they could simply have created the gil, and not impacted their player base by creating the necessity of NM camping for gil-farming for these RMTs.

Further, if SE wanted to cash in on RMT, they very likely could do so by simply implementing it, in-game.. Sure, it would have chased a lot of people away, but they'd probably still make just as much money, anyway.

And seriously.. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? You seem to hate the game.. A quick check on a lot of you, though, shows you still play.. Some of you as recently as the same day as your posts... I'm not saying everyone should have no problems with the game, and should go blissfully through it without complaints.. Generally, though, a logical and intelligent being would gauge their hatred of a game's flaws against their love of a game's draws, and make a rational decision over which is greater.. And generally, you'd assume they wouldn't go on like the company and game is the bane of all existence.. While feeding money into that company, and logging onto that game biblically.

And if you come back with something like, "I wouldn't play except for the community.." Well, that's just the thing for SE, then.. They don't need to please you, simply because your membership doesn't hinge on gameplay, so much as keeping enough people happy enough to stick around so that you stay around for them.

As for stopping RMT tells, and the reaching claim that trial accounts are a machination of SE to allow RMT tells.. On the first part, it's trickier than that, and on the second part.. Wow, the stupidity lowers my bottom line for the depths of human intelligence.

Stopping the tells isn't easy.. People have thrown around a variety of options to help, and some have their benefits, but many are methods that simply are outweighed by flaws. Such as preventing trial accounts from sending tells.. But really, that really diminishes anything gained by a trial account.. I've had more than a few friends join the game under a trial account, specifically so that we could play together, and that I could give them advice in an attempt to lure them into playing long-term.. That becomes infinitely more challenging when they can't send tells asking for advice.. Any methods to mitigate this really just reverse the benefits of it, making it do less to RMT..

Now, the idea of banning them all.. Sure, except that doesn't actually do much.. Dynamic IPs, proxy servers, etc. make it difficult to target the actual RMT, and similar devices allow someone to receive multiple trials.. As such, SE can ban them, but they can create more accounts just as quickly.. It's the RMT's job to get into a game and do what they're being paid for, and as anyone who has ever done much in any form of security should know.. Breaking into a system is always easier than safeguarding it.

As for trial accounts being added simply to allow RMT to send these tells.. I'll say it again: wow. I don't know how dumb you have to be to think this ***and not kill yourself, but bravo for walking that line. If SE wanted to allow RMT to send these tells unmitigated, they would have a much easier time doing it than banning the accounts, and then allowing the RMT to make another..

And in the end, I know some of you crackpots are thinking, "Well, these are all ways that SE can make it look more like they're doing what they're supposed to.." Yep.. You got it. SE's crack-team couldn't fool you, basement nerd. Conspiracy theorists default to this a lot, but really, they're all just excuses as to why there needs to be no logic in their arguments.

Every game has its flaws. MMOs, especially. If you honestly think that FFXI is bad, go take a look around, and see what you find. If you find a perfect game.. Great. Come back here, tell us all about it. Maybe there's a game out there with flaws you'll be able to live with. Regardless.. Can you just shut the hell up and stop with this crap? Most players don't care, many are just going to ridicule you, a few of us are sitting at work with nothing better to do than to argue (Herrow!), and the rest are you crazy ***. Maybe there are a few with some honest gripes that make sense, but they're drowned out by the insane idiots that shout louder.

And yes, I understand.. Wall of text and TL;DR.. Don't care.. Like I insinuated, I'm bored at work, and this killed some time.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-01 21:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Read the whole thing. Round of applause for you, excellent post.
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-09-01 21:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Rylis said:
Whining must be fun, because it seems to be all 90% of FFXI players want to do...

The number of parent companies and tricky legal situations SE would have to engage in to fund RMT is ridiculous. The only feasible possibility one could come up with from these crackpot conspiracy theories is merely that SE could receive a bit on the side from these companies by effectively 'licensing' the right to RMT..

However, there are more than a few reasons why this would be pointless..

First, SE would have little motivation to ban gilbuyers, because at the current prices of gil, these repeat customers would be huge profit machines for them. Banning one gilbuyer would often negate several legitimate players, if they were cashing in on it..

SE's previous measures of 'inhibiting' RMT would have been absolutely unnecessary.. This includes many measures on NMs that were commonly camped and botted, such as making the drops R/EX.. These measures would have been unnecessary, because if RMT was supported by SE, they could simply have created the gil, and not impacted their player base by creating the necessity of NM camping for gil-farming for these RMTs.

Further, if SE wanted to cash in on RMT, they very likely could do so by simply implementing it, in-game.. Sure, it would have chased a lot of people away, but they'd probably still make just as much money, anyway.

And seriously.. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? You seem to hate the game.. A quick check on a lot of you, though, shows you still play.. Some of you as recently as the same day as your posts... I'm not saying everyone should have no problems with the game, and should go blissfully through it without complaints.. Generally, though, a logical and intelligent being would gauge their hatred of a game's flaws against their love of a game's draws, and make a rational decision over which is greater.. And generally, you'd assume they wouldn't go on like the company and game is the bane of all existence.. While feeding money into that company, and logging onto that game biblically.

And if you come back with something like, "I wouldn't play except for the community.." Well, that's just the thing for SE, then.. They don't need to please you, simply because your membership doesn't hinge on gameplay, so much as keeping enough people happy enough to stick around so that you stay around for them.

As for stopping RMT tells, and the reaching claim that trial accounts are a machination of SE to allow RMT tells.. On the first part, it's trickier than that, and on the second part.. Wow, the stupidity lowers my bottom line for the depths of human intelligence.

Stopping the tells isn't easy.. People have thrown around a variety of options to help, and some have their benefits, but many are methods that simply are outweighed by flaws. Such as preventing trial accounts from sending tells.. But really, that really diminishes anything gained by a trial account.. I've had more than a few friends join the game under a trial account, specifically so that we could play together, and that I could give them advice in an attempt to lure them into playing long-term.. That becomes infinitely more challenging when they can't send tells asking for advice.. Any methods to mitigate this really just reverse the benefits of it, making it do less to RMT..

Now, the idea of banning them all.. Sure, except that doesn't actually do much.. Dynamic IPs, proxy servers, etc. make it difficult to target the actual RMT, and similar devices allow someone to receive multiple trials.. As such, SE can ban them, but they can create more accounts just as quickly.. It's the RMT's job to get into a game and do what they're being paid for, and as anyone who has ever done much in any form of security should know.. Breaking into a system is always easier than safeguarding it.

As for trial accounts being added simply to allow RMT to send these tells.. I'll say it again: wow. I don't know how dumb you have to be to think this ***and not kill yourself, but bravo for walking that line. If SE wanted to allow RMT to send these tells unmitigated, they would have a much easier time doing it than banning the accounts, and then allowing the RMT to make another..

And in the end, I know some of you crackpots are thinking, "Well, these are all ways that SE can make it look more like they're doing what they're supposed to.." Yep.. You got it. SE's crack-team couldn't fool you, basement nerd. Conspiracy theorists default to this a lot, but really, they're all just excuses as to why there needs to be no logic in their arguments.

Every game has its flaws. MMOs, especially. If you honestly think that FFXI is bad, go take a look around, and see what you find. If you find a perfect game.. Great. Come back here, tell us all about it. Maybe there's a game out there with flaws you'll be able to live with. Regardless.. Can you just shut the hell up and stop with this crap? Most players don't care, many are just going to ridicule you, a few of us are sitting at work with nothing better to do than to argue (Herrow!), and the rest are you crazy ***. Maybe there are a few with some honest gripes that make sense, but they're drowned out by the insane idiots that shout louder.

And yes, I understand.. Wall of text and TL;DR.. Don't care.. Like I insinuated, I'm bored at work, and this killed some time.

QFT
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-01 21:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

yeah, its the tampon string
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-09-01 21:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

O.O Big walls of text O.O
 Leviathan.Marzanna
user: marzanna
By Leviathan.Marzanna 2009-09-01 21:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Drteeth said:
Revision said:

I'm fairly sure if people who smoked were as pissed off at the cigarette companies as some of the people are at Squenix, they'd have the common sense to quit smoking. Saying you can't quit doing something because you're addicted is just a lame cop-out for not having any self control.

If you're truly unhappy with the way a company is treating their customers, then stop giving your business to them. It's that simple. I'm not defending Squenix, but I am saying if you're that adamantly against what they're doing, stop giving them your business. It might not make a difference, but you'll feel better knowing you don't have to involve yourself with them anymore.

Or maybe you continue to play because you enjoy complaining so much, you'd have nothing to do otherwise. I dunno. >.>

This.

Also, my thoughts exactly drteeth.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-09-01 21:58:18
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ericka said:
Lilbusta said:

Make it sound like SE doesn't do anything and if they do it has to be a next day verdict. Sue someone and find out how long it takes for the process before you make such stupid claims. Get over the RMT crap like most others have or STFU/GTFO of the game.

Ok, if im not making sense Why is Free Trial Still open for anyone to use if its the obvious problem for harassment of Loyal Customers? lost of members and gain of profitable sales of gil selling/buying?

If something is interfering with someones business/money/etc its very simple to have it be closed or shutdown temperately to have the case looked into so it doesn't cause more harm to the company.

either way SE doesn't care its not stopping ppl from playing or slowing sales. its actually gaining more profit.

1. I didn't say what you said didn't make sense.

Quote:
Idk Why People Complain so much about this and act as if everything is happening for the 1st time.

Its so obvious SE is behind RMT tells, that's why they opened up Free trial to Advertise Other Companies that were willing to pay/split the profits to the Company. you would be surprised at how much Gil ppl desperate enough would pay to have that "awesome item" in game. not to mention Hacks on PS2 and 360? its SE.

SE could Easily Sue Brogames and the other companies advertising on there Game w/o permission, but instead the companies pay SE TO advertise. this is why its still going on. SE isn't a small business that's being run in a old shack in the back of a house somewhere that's cant stop this from going on because it hasn't fund enough money to do so.. its a big time corporation. its a money maker. So while SE racks up on Money for advertisement, we are being harassed day after day from companies staying in business by desperate ppl wanting the "Awesome Item". but its all business.

While you sit there crying and whining about SE They are making big dollars. They wouldn't be upset about little program hacks because its helping them make money also. if it isn't shutting down the Servers They dont care bottom line.

if i get banned or Hacked ill know its because of this post.. I know too much and Deleting/hacking my account will be my punishment to stfu >.>

What you just said in this quote states that nothing is interfering(intercepting) SE's business. So did you contradict yourself? If it bothers you than why are you so involved to make these accusations and still play? I really don't care what happens behind the scenes for the simple fact that I still enjoy the game and don't see any of this as a bothersome to me.