The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)
The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 149 150 151
 Asura.Pergatory
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-13 17:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Vankathka said: »
I fail to see how you would feel that would be the second best choice, DA/Crit has no meaning to FCrush, and you get only -one- of those options, if you could stack attack and MAB then maybe but as it is, I wouldn't bother with it.
Crit isn't meaningless unless your pDIF is capped. In fact, it can be quite nice when you don't have a GEO around.

I'd say a perfect Keraunos (which is probably BPD+10, Pet:DA/Crit+6, Pet:MAB+25) likely beats a Grio that doesn't have exactly 10 BPD, and at least 20 MAB on it.

As always though, it's really hard to say. I guess at the end of the day, you need a good Grioavolr anyway, so Keraunos becomes inventory+1. Also, the lack of magic accuracy does concern me, just like with Was.
[+]
By Vankathka 2020-02-13 17:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I think perhaps I'm just too used to having my Nirvana and wrote it off instantly, but if you have gil/time to spend getting a perfect Keraunos, you can get 8 BPD/20+ MAB Grio with relative ease.
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-02-13 17:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Keraunos does have a base of +20 avatar MACC on base. Base for base, Keraunos start 15 MACC and 15 MAB behind Grio.

Whichever RNG augment system you want to subject yourself to is more likely to be the ticker. Not saying you should go out of your way to get a Keraunos... But I'm willing to bet you can build a very decent alternative to Was +1 for much less gil than the Was +1 current 35mil ish price tag (Asura).

It's an option, it exist. And to a returning player it may be a good one specially if you are sitting on a few commonly given out mog pells.
By Vankathka 2020-02-13 17:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't approaching the question from a new player perspective, just the use of the actual weapon, if just starting off and Bashmu isn't an option then Keraunos has its use, though I would probably just say get 'good enough' augments in that case.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-02-13 18:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a link to a completed, uptodate lua?

I never replaced mine when lost it months ago. looking for one for smn again.
By Vankathka 2020-02-13 18:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Pergatory has a pretty good one in his profile page, I think he said it was updated or going to be updated very soon.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-13 18:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah mine doesn't have the Siren stuff yet but it will by the end of the night, hopefully.

https://pastebin.com/Fa5PtueC
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-02-13 18:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm I load it, and it keeps sp

Spamming the windower console:

gs c console [Refresh|DT|DD|PetDT|Favor} {AccMode} {ImpactMode} {MeleeMode}
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-13 18:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a help command, it shows up if you pass a command my Lua doesn't recognize via "gs c <command>".

Do you have some kind of bot or other automated script that spams "gs c" commands?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-02-13 18:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
That's a help command, it shows up if you pass a command my Lua doesn't recognize via "gs c <command>".

Do you have some kind of bot or other automated script that spams "gs c" commands?
looks like it was gearinfo
cuz, no I don't use a bot, but that was strange.

thank you.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-13 19:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I've never tested it with gearinfo, I'll see if maybe I can remedy that behavior when I have a chance. Thanks for the feedback!
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-13 20:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lua updated.

For the Wind's Blessing set, for now the only things I put in different from the smn skill set are Nirvana, Campestres's Cape, and Smn Collar +2.

I'm guessing the Avatar:Lv+ increases MND, although I haven't explicitly tested it.

Also, it seems both Tornado II and Sonic Buffet do better with Apogee Slacks +1 [A] than Enticer's Pants. They don't scale with TP quite as well as some BPs like the merit ones, although it definitely still helps.

If anyone sees any mistakes or thinks I did a set wrong, please let me know!
[+]
By Korgull 2020-02-13 20:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I really appreciate the update Pergatory, i've been using your lua for a while and it's awesome, thanks a lot!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-13 23:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhm, updating my lua yesterday I noticed something really off.
I'm using path A espiritus for magical bps (macc+15, mab+150, bpd+3) and an awful keraunos for flaming crush (bps+9, da/crit+4, att/ratt +20).

I don't remember why I'm still using espiritus, is it really so good that the difference with a grio would be so small I didn't feel the drive to aug one?
How would that keraunos compare to it if I were to convert pet att to pet mab?

Or should I skip that and use my stones to get a grio with at least bpd+9 and mab+15?
I've got 700ish fern stones lying around.

What would you guys suggest? Would actually be nice to gain inventory +1 and use the same staff for both magical and fcrush.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-14 00:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

For purely magical BPs, I think a few hundred ferns will be plenty to get something that beats the Espiritus or the Keraunos converted to Pet:MAB.

The beauty of Grioavolr is the magic accuracy more than anything. If we're comparing to an Espiritus[A] with 3 BPD and 150 MAB, and a Keraunos with 9 BPD and 125 MAB, it doesn't take a crazy augment to match them. Assuming BiS gear everywhere else, something like BPD+9 MAB+15, or BPD+5 MAB+25, on Grioavolr would be 1% weaker in max damage than the Espiritus, and 0.8% stronger than the Keraunos. So even with a mediocre Grio augment they're all in the same ballpark, and then you have to figure in the magic accuracy. The Espiritus has 15, Keraunos has 20, and the Grio likely has 40-50 or more.

That should have you thoroughly sold on making one for your magic BPs at least. :)

When it comes to Flaming Crush, it'll be harder to make one that would beat that Keraunos converted to Pet:MAB. I had really bad luck getting high values of BPD on Grioavolr, and that's what you want for Flaming Crush. Maybe I was just unlucky, though, in how rare it seemed. Edit: A max or near max augment Grio probably does beat Keraunos even here.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-14 01:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll try to configure MAGA to look for values equal or higher to BPD+9/Mab+15 and see where those 700ish Fern stones lead me to.

Supposing I have a free Grio lying around, think I have one on my mule.
That way I can retire both Espiritus and Keraunos and gain inv+1, which obviously these days is the most precious stat lololol
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-14 06:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quoting myself from the previous page:
I remember reading an explanation from Papesse about the new Magical Shield granted by Siren.
I can't find it anymore now though.
How does it work? I mean not the fact that it's calculated on Siren's stats instead of the SMN's, I just want to know how much it can absorb, if it's just magical damage or even physical etc.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-14 10:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's Papesse's post:
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54488/february-2020-version-update/5#3487958

It's the only testing I've seen thusfar. Sounds like it acts like Phalanx but only for magical damage.
[+]
 Bahamut.Empyrean
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-02-14 15:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
For purely magical BPs, I think a few hundred ferns will be plenty to get something that beats the Espiritus or the Keraunos converted to Pet:MAB.

The beauty of Grioavolr is the magic accuracy more than anything. If we're comparing to an Espiritus[A] with 3 BPD and 150 MAB, and a Keraunos with 9 BPD and 125 MAB, it doesn't take a crazy augment to match them. Assuming BiS gear everywhere else, something like BPD+9 MAB+15, or BPD+5 MAB+25, on Grioavolr would be 1% weaker in max damage than the Espiritus, and 0.8% stronger than the Keraunos. So even with a mediocre Grio augment they're all in the same ballpark, and then you have to figure in the magic accuracy. The Espiritus has 15, Keraunos has 20, and the Grio likely has 40-50 or more.

That should have you thoroughly sold on making one for your magic BPs at least. :)

When it comes to Flaming Crush, it'll be harder to make one that would beat that Keraunos converted to Pet:MAB. I had really bad luck getting high values of BPD on Grioavolr, and that's what you want for Flaming Crush. Maybe I was just unlucky, though, in how rare it seemed. Edit: A max or near max augment Grio probably does beat Keraunos even here.

I am new to level 99 smn, so I am trying to take in more information in a short period of time than I probably should. As I see it, and please correct me, the Grio for magical can also be used with flaming crush with not "too" much loss?
In my case I am building an NQ smn, I might go hq down the road. Which means no nirvana atm.
I have gone and grabbed grio and keraunos, I have not started augmenting keraunos yet, but my grio has
bp +10,
pet int+7
pet macc +12
pet mab +19
Should I bother with keraunos for nq smn? What should I be looking for with physical BP?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-02-14 16:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Auspice said: »
For those using Kinematic's lua; I've updated Siren's BPs into the job setup portion. As for the base durations of the buffs; Wind's Blessing has base duration of 60 seconds, Katabatic Blades base is 180, and Chinook appears to be a flat 15 minutes.
Code
    spirits = S{"LightSpirit", "DarkSpirit", "FireSpirit", "EarthSpirit", "WaterSpirit", "AirSpirit", "IceSpirit", "ThunderSpirit"}
    avatars = S{"Carbuncle", "Fenrir", "Diabolos", "Ifrit", "Titan", "Leviathan", "Garuda", "Shiva", "Ramuh", "Odin", "Alexander", "Cait Sith", "Siren"}

magicalRagePacts = S{
        'Inferno','Earthen Fury','Tidal Wave','Aerial Blast','Diamond Dust','Judgment Bolt','Searing Light','Howling Moon','Ruinous Omen',
        'Fire II','Stone II','Water II','Aero II','Blizzard II','Thunder II',
        'Fire IV','Stone IV','Water IV','Aero IV','Blizzard IV','Thunder IV',
        'Thunderspark','Meteorite','Nether Blast',
        'Holy Mist','Lunar Bay','Night Terror','Level ? Holy',
		'Sonic Buffet','Tornado II','Clarsach Call'}

hybridPacts = S{
		'Burning Strike','Flaming Crush',
	}	

enticersRagePacts = S{
        'Impact','Heavenly Strike','Wind Blade','Geocrush','Thunderstorm','Meteor Strike','Grand Fall'
    }
    enticersWardPacts = S{
        'Healing Ruby II','Whispering Wind','Healing Ruby','Spring Water'
    }		

pacts = {}
    pacts.cure = {['Carbuncle']='Healing Ruby'}
    pacts.curaga = {['Carbuncle']='Healing Ruby II', ['Garuda']='Whispering Wind', ['Leviathan']='Spring Water'}
    pacts.buffoffense = {['Carbuncle']='Glittering Ruby', ['Ifrit']='Crimson Howl', ['Garuda']='Hastega', ['Ramuh']='Rolling Thunder',
        ['Fenrir']='Ecliptic Growl', ['Siren']='Katabatic Blades'}
    pacts.buffdefense = {['Carbuncle']='Shining Ruby', ['Shiva']='Frost Armor', ['Garuda']='Aerial Armor', ['Titan']='Earthen Ward',
        ['Ramuh']='Lightning Armor', ['Fenrir']='Ecliptic Howl', ['Diabolos']='Noctoshield', ['Cait Sith']='Reraise II', ['Siren']="Wind's Blessing"}
    pacts.buffspecial = {['Ifrit']='Inferno Howl', ['Garuda']='Fleet Wind', ['Titan']='Earthen Armor', ['Diabolos']='Dream Shroud',
        ['Carbuncle']='Soothing Ruby', ['Fenrir']='Heavenward Howl', ['Cait Sith']='Raise II', ['Siren']='Chinook'}
    pacts.debuff1 = {['Shiva']='Diamond Storm', ['Ramuh']='Shock Squall', ['Leviathan']='Tidal Roar', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Cry',
        ['Diabolos']='Pavor Nocturnus', ['Cait Sith']='Eerie Eye', ['Siren']='Lunatic Voice'}
    pacts.debuff2 = {['Shiva']='Sleepga', ['Leviathan']='Slowga', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Roar', ['Diabolos']='Somnolence', ['Siren']='Bitter Elegy'}
    pacts.sleep = {['Shiva']='Sleepga', ['Diabolos']='Nightmare', ['Cait Sith']='Mewing Lullaby'}
    pacts.nuke2 = {['Ifrit']='Fire II', ['Shiva']='Blizzard II', ['Garuda']='Aero II', ['Titan']='Stone II',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunder II', ['Leviathan']='Water II', ['Siren']='Sonic Buffet'}
    pacts.nuke4 = {['Ifrit']='Fire IV', ['Shiva']='Blizzard IV', ['Garuda']='Aero IV', ['Titan']='Stone IV',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunder IV', ['Leviathan']='Water IV', ['Fenrir']='Impact', ['Siren']='Tornado II'}
    pacts.bp70 = {['Ifrit']='Flaming Crush', ['Shiva']='Rush', ['Garuda']='Predator Claws', ['Titan']='Mountain Buster',
        ['Ramuh']='Chaotic Strike', ['Leviathan']='Spinning Dive', ['Carbuncle']='Meteorite', ['Fenrir']='Eclipse Bite',
        ['Diabolos']='Nether Blast',['Cait Sith']='Regal Scratch', ['Siren']='Hysteric Assault'}
    pacts.bp75 = {['Ifrit']='Meteor Strike', ['Shiva']='Heavenly Strike', ['Garuda']='Wind Blade', ['Titan']='Geocrush',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunderstorm', ['Leviathan']='Grand Fall', ['Carbuncle']='Holy Mist', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Bay',
        ['Diabolos']='Night Terror', ['Cait Sith']='Level ? Holy'}
    pacts.astralflow = {['Ifrit']='Inferno', ['Shiva']='Diamond Dust', ['Garuda']='Aerial Blast', ['Titan']='Earthen Fury',
        ['Ramuh']='Judgment Bolt', ['Leviathan']='Tidal Wave', ['Carbuncle']='Searing Light', ['Fenrir']='Howling Moon',
        ['Diabolos']='Ruinous Omen', ['Cait Sith']="Altana's Favor", ['Siren']='Clarsach Call'}

EDIT: Fixed boneheaded typo

I am not even sure where I found the SMN lua I use but it's set up a lot different than my others. I have a SMN_gearsets.lua and then a SMN.lua that you, normally, don't touch.

I was going to take this snippet of code and add it to mine but it seems set up slightly differently...

Code
 include('SMN_Gearsets.lua')

-- Blood Pacts Groupings:	
--[[
     Put: /console gs c pact [PactType] as your macro

PactType can be one of:
            cure
            curaga
            buffOffense
            buffDefense
            buffSpecial
            debuff1
            debuff2
            sleep
            nuke2
            nuke4
            bp70
            bp75 (merits and lvl 75-80 pacts)
			bp99
            astralflow
--]]

pacts = {}
    pacts.cure = {['carbuncle']='healing ruby'}
    pacts.curaga = {['carbuncle']='healing ruby ii', ['garuda']='whispering wind', ['leviathan']='spring water'}
    pacts.buffoffense = {['carbuncle']='glittering ruby', ['ifrit']='crimson howl', ['garuda']='hastega ii', ['ramuh']='rolling thunder',
        ['fenrir']='ecliptic growl', ['shiva']='crystal blessing'}
    pacts.buffdefense = {['carbuncle']='shining ruby', ['shiva']='frost armor', ['garuda']='aerial armor', ['titan']='earthen ward',
        ['ramuh']='lightning armor', ['fenrir']='ecliptic howl', ['diabolos']='noctoshield', ['cait sith']='reraise ii'}
    pacts.buffspecial = {['ifrit']=' <staff_and_grip howl', ['garuda']='fleet wind', ['titan']='earthen armor', ['diabolos']='dream shroud',
        ['carbuncle']='soothing ruby', ['fenrir']='heavenward howl', ['cait sith']='raise ii'}
    pacts.debuff1 = {['shiva']='diamond storm', ['ramuh']='shock squall', ['leviathan']='tidal roar', ['fenrir']='lunar cry',
        ['diabolos']='pavor nocturnus', ['cait sith']='eerie eye'}
    pacts.debuff2 = {['shiva']='sleepga', ['leviathan']='slowga', ['fenrir']='lunar roar', ['diabolos']='somnolence', ['ramuh']='thunderspark'}
    pacts.sleep = {['shiva']='sleepga', ['diabolos']='nightmare', ['cait sith']='mewing lullaby'}
    pacts.nuke2 = {['ifrit']='fire ii', ['shiva']='blizzard ii', ['garuda']='aero ii', ['titan']='stone ii',
        ['ramuh']='thunder ii', ['leviathan']='water ii'}
    pacts.nuke4 = {['ifrit']='fire iv', ['shiva']='blizzard iv', ['garuda']='aero iv', ['titan']='stone iv',
        ['ramuh']='thunder iv', ['leviathan']='water iv'}
    pacts.bp70 = {['ifrit']='flaming crush', ['shiva']='rush', ['garuda']='predator claws', ['titan']='mountain buster',
        ['ramuh']='chaotic strike', ['leviathan']='spinning dive', ['carbuncle']='meteorite', ['fenrir']='eclipse bite',
        ['diabolos']='nether blast',['cait sith']='regal gash'}
    pacts.bp75 = {['ifrit']='meteor strike', ['shiva']='heavenly strike', ['garuda']='wind blade', ['titan']='geocrush',
        ['ramuh']='thunderstorm', ['leviathan']='grand fall', ['carbuncle']='holy mist', ['fenrir']='lunar bay',
        ['diabolos']='night terror', ['cait sith']='level ? holy'}
	pacts.bp99 = {['ifrit']='conflag strike', ['ramuh']='volt strike', ['titan']='crag throw', ['fenrir']='impact', ['diabolos']='blindside'}
    pacts.astralflow = {['ifrit']='inferno', ['shiva']='diamond dust', ['garuda']='aerial blast', ['titan']='earthen fury',
        ['ramuh']='judgment bolt', ['leviathan']='tidal wave', ['carbuncle']='searing light', ['fenrir']='howling moon',
        ['diabolos']='ruinous omen', ['cait sith']="altana's favor"}

--		

bp_physical=S{	'Punch','Rock Throw','Barracuda Dive','Claw','Axe Kick','Shock Strike','Camisado','Regal Scratch','Poison Nails',
				'Moonlit Charge','Crescent Fang','Rock Buster','Tail Whip','Double Punch','Megalith Throw','Double Slap','Eclipse Bite',
				'Mountain Buster','Spinning Dive','Predator Claws','Rush','Chaotic Strike','Crag Throw','Volt Strike'}

bp_hybrid=S{	'Burning Strike','Flaming Crush'}

bp_magical=S{	'Inferno','Earthen Fury','Tidal Wave','Aerial Blast','Diamond Dust','Judgment Bolt','Searing Light','Howling Moon',
				'Ruinous Omen','Fire II','Stone II','Water II','Aero II','Blizzard II','Thunder II','Thunderspark','Somnolence',
				'Meteorite','Fire IV','Stone IV','Water IV','Aero IV','Blizzard IV','Thunder IV','Nether Blast','Meteor Strike',
				'Geocrush','Grand Fall','Wind Blade','Heavenly Strike','Thunderstorm','Level ? Holy','Holy Mist','Lunar Bay',
				'Night Terror','Conflagration Strike', 'Zantetsuken'}

bp_debuff=S{	'Lunar Cry','Mewing Lullaby','Nightmare','Lunar Roar','Slowga','Ultimate Terror','Sleepga','Eerie Eye','Tidal Roar',
				'Diamond Storm','Shock Squall','Pavor Nocturnus'}

bp_buff=S{		'Shining Ruby','Frost Armor','Rolling Thunder','Crimson Howl','Lightning Armor','Ecliptic Growl','Hastega','Noctoshield',
				'Ecliptic Howl','Dream Shroud','Earthen Armor','Fleet Wind','Inferno Howl','Soothing Ruby','Heavenward Howl',
				'Soothing Current','Hastega II','Crystal Blessing'}

bp_other=S{		'Healing Ruby','Raise II','Aerial Armor','Reraise II','Whispering Wind','Glittering Ruby','Earthen Ward','Spring Water','Healing Ruby II'} 

AvatarList=S{	'Shiva','Ramuh','Garuda','Leviathan','Diabolos','Titan','Fenrir','Ifrit','Carbuncle','Fire Spirit','Air Spirit','Ice Spirit',
				'Thunder Spirit','Light Spirit','Dark Spirit','Earth Spirit','Water Spirit','Cait Sith','Alexander','Odin','Atomos'}

spirit_element={Fire='Fire Spirit',Earth='Earth Spirit',Water='Water Spirit',Wind='Air Spirit',Ice='Ice Spirit',Lightning='Thunder Spirit',
				Light='Light Spirit',Dark='Dark Spirit'}spirit_conflict={Fire='Ice',Earth='Lightning',Water='Fire',Wind='Earth',Ice='Wind',
				Lightning='Water',Light='Dark',Dark='Light'}

Would I be properly modifying this to just add the snippet of code Auspice posted and replacing the portion of my lua that has the same mappings...and keeping the bp_physical =....and down?
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-02-14 16:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That looks like my ooooold no longer supported smn lua, which uses the same or if not the very same setup as Pergatory's. You can check his for updated list, they *should* paste right over.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-14 16:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

750 Fern Stones and no aug appeared.
I set it for BPD+9 and Pet Mab+15.
Have I been too demanding? °-°

Seemed reasonable to me...
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-02-14 16:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
750 Fern Stones and no aug appeared.
I set it for BPD+9 and Pet Mab+15.
Have I been too demanding? °-°

Seemed reasonable to me...

I got bp+10, mab+19 with pellucid
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-14 17:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

>_> I guess Wiki is wrong then, thanks, will try with Pellucid as well.

The best I could get with ~900 fern stones is BPD+5, Macc+9, Mab+25, which is still better than my Espiritus for Magical BPs though, so it's not too bad I guess.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Server: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2020-02-14 17:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it actually possible to get 10 BPD with Fern stones on Grio? Mine has 10 BPD, 28 Pet Mab, 19 Pet Macc using Pellucid, I've never had any luck with Fern.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-02-14 17:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

What should I do for physical BP since I don't have nirvana?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-02-14 17:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My Grio is BPD+10 PET: INT+4/MAB+23, also from Pellucid iirc.

Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
What should I do for physical BP since I don't have nirvana?

Grid (JSE Staff).
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-02-14 17:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

My Grio is BPD+10 Pet: MAcc+18 MAB+25, and I'm positive it was from a Fern as I don't even bother with the other stones.

But yeah Sechs, I think it took me a good 2000 ferns before I got one with high BPD and decent MAB on it. So I'm not surprised at your results.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 149 150 151