First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11
 Lakshmi.Deces
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-30 04:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Emoneaone said: »
Since this pic was taken, I've added an S&W M&P compact 9mm and a FN Five Seven.

Still can't get the pic to embed, but you can see it here.
Do I spy a Norinco SKS-D?
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2012-12-30 07:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a S&W M&P 40 full size just got it a month ago. I love it nice weight and what not I didn't wanna do Glock my brother and uncle swear by them. I would like a Remington 870 and a AR more than likely im gonna do 870 first just to let the super price AR's are about to have go down.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2012-12-30 07:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I do say, I enjoy the flintlocks and the cat giving you the wtf look in the background.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-01 00:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy new years my brothers and sisters, May 2013 be a year where we all can look forward from the madness of 2012.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-01-01 03:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
Happy new years my brothers and sisters, May 2013 be a year where we all can look forward from the madness of 2012.

Or it could be that we look back at it longing for the saner times...

Also, this ad right next to reply box.

Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
Server: Shiva
user: nayomi423
By Shiva.Nayomi 2013-01-06 04:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

was board at 4am rummaging threw forums came across this thread so who said girls cant own guns i have it for 2 reasons because i heard the fraise "better to have one and not need it, than to need it and not have one" and for the Apocalypse that didn't happen -.- ; ; stupid zombies

LWRC M6A2

i want to get it painted somthing like this though
[+]
 Asura.Wyattdoc
Server: Asura
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2013-01-06 06:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Or it could be that we look back at it longing for the saner times... Also, this ad right next to reply box.
all i have to say http://now.msn.com/gun-control-2013-marine-joshua-boston-writes-no-maam-letter-to-dianne-feinstein
By Jetackuu 2013-01-06 06:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could afford one of those...

I'll have to admit, the pixelated pink is rather interesting.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 07:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Its really gonna suck having to but guns through eric holder via fast and furious if they pass that bill. but on the good side we will be able to obtain grenades and RPGs like the cartels did.
By Moonwalkerv 2013-01-06 09:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

^

I'm pretty sure the average joe who has a few mental problems doesnt have the "connections" to buy any form of assualt weapon or rpg which is the whole point of gun control.

Let me know if you manage to see a blackmarket rpg let alone buy one.
By Jetackuu 2013-01-06 09:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Moonwalkerv said: »
^

I'm pretty sure the average joe who has a few mental problems doesnt have the "connections" to buy any form of assualt weapon or rpg which is the whole point of gun control.

yet at the same time the only people who currently have them are criminals (for the most part).

If I sold a few things I could have one by next Tuesday.

edit: ***, I contributed to a derail in here.

I think I'm just going to start investing in a metalworking shop, seems like it would save me money in the long run.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-01-06 10:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »

Also, this ad right next to reply box.

because you were googling stuff on gunz and you has cookies
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 13:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

^

^

You really have no idea what "fast and furious" was do you? Go play arisoft you subject.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-01-06 13:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought this thread was supposed to be apolitical. Perhaps you should make a separate thread to fill with propaganda?
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2013-01-06 14:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
^

yet at the same time the only people who currently have them are criminals (for the most part).

If I sold a few things I could have one by next Tuesday.

edit: ***, I contributed to a derail in here.

I think I'm just going to start investing in a metalworking shop, seems like it would save me money in the long run.

This part actually reminded me of a news-story I had seen recently...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16221808-rocket-launchers-surface-during-los-angeles-guns-buyback?lite

...it's a sad situation, but nevertheless actually happens. On the one side, the gun-buyback programme worked as intended, but on the other it just indicates what is currently floating out there.

But, while it is a scary situation to consider heavy ordinance out in the hands of private citizens whose disposition is essentially unknowable--and while I'm rather left-leaning myself--I do have to acknowledge that the lack of any news over the years of people getting into rocket-battle-shootouts (a la FPS's) indicates, to me at least, that those who collect these types of things thankfully have some degree of self-control.

As I mentioned in a previous gun-control thread (yes, we always seem to retread the same ground every few months) CA is an open-carry state. That actually bothers me very little as I do not ever see the "Wild West" shootouts between private citizens with OC or CCW licenses that some predict would happen as a natural escalation of legalised distribution.

EDIT: Oops...I'm sorry. That was a derail also. Sorry about that (was just trying to be topical.)

The extent of my gun ownership personally is an antique Sturm Ruger Mini-14, that my dad had. My brother had no interest in it, and had no locker or such and didn't want it near his family, so I ended up buying a gun locker for it when he passed away. I never shoot it (partly due to not knowing the legal status of it in CA) but due to the historical value of it, I do occasionally oil it to maintain it.
By Jetackuu 2013-01-06 14:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

to that link:

link said:
Heading into the New Year celebration, Villaraigosa issued a warning to Angelenos who chose to keep their guns: "Firing a gun in the air is a felony."

that's just wow...

on a good note: trying to decide whether to buy a shotgun next, or a rifle.

Can't decide on brand, or type. would like to keep it under $500 if possible, anyone have any ideas?
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2013-01-06 14:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

to that link:

link said:
Heading into the New Year celebration, Villaraigosa issued a warning to Angelenos who chose to keep their guns: "Firing a gun in the air is a felony."

that's just wow...

Can't decide on brand, or type. would like to keep it under $500 if possible, anyone have any ideas?

Honestly firing a gun into the air is a bad idea. What goes up must come down.

There are tons of Pump Action shotguns for under $500, what are you looking for?

Also what caliber/action in regards to the rifle?

Gun buybacks kind of break my heart. So many WWII collectables get turned in by old ladies for a $100 gift card. The worst part is they get destroyed when they could be sold for $500-$1000 easy and have a new owner who takes care of them.

If I had a machine shop I could churn out single shot 22lr pistols for $5 worth of materials and get gift cards worth $100 for my troubles..
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2013-01-06 14:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I have a S&W M&P 40 full size just got it a month ago. I love it nice weight and what not I didn't wanna do Glock my brother and uncle swear by them. I would like a Remington 870 and a AR more than likely im gonna do 870 first just to let the super price AR's are about to have go down.

Good Choice, you can also buy a 9mm Barrel/9mm Magazines to convert the caliber. If you buy a 357 Sig barrel the 40S&W magazines are all you need.

3 Calibers in one gun imo is nice.
By Jetackuu 2013-01-06 14:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

@Skar, I'm rally not sure, probably a 12ga shotgun, but was hoping for semi.

I guess I could go for a pump until I save up more $.

and bad idea or not, a felony is still over doing it, imo.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 14:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You can still get an SKS for about $500
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2013-01-06 14:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You can still get an SKS for about $500

Odds are the people firing guns into the air are the "gangstahs" who don't even have firearms to begin with. But yeah a felony is a bit much.

SKS for $500 really? Once apon a time those were dirt cheap.

I can't wait until all this hype dies down, I'll be buying an AR15 lower maybe.

But I'd rather spend money M&P22 Pistol for cheaper practice. I'd spend $80 on a 9mm Barrel, and $60 on 2 9mm Magazines. + ammo and it still adds up. I mind as well just spend $350 on a 22 training analogue, it will pay for itself.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 16:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

<Lower the price?> we will find out after this month as the bill is up for vote.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 16:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
to that link:

link said:

that's just wow...

Honestly firing a gun into the air is a bad idea. What goes up must come down.

There are tons of Pump Action shotguns for under $500, what are you looking for?

Also what caliber/action in regards to the rifle?

Gun buybacks kind of break my heart. So many WWII collectables get turned in by old ladies for a $100 gift card. The worst part is they get destroyed when they could be sold for $500-$1000 easy and have a new owner who takes care of them.

If I had a machine shop I could churn out single shot 22lr pistols for $5 worth of materials and get gift cards worth $100 for my troubles..
they do take simplistic zip guns no questions asked.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-01-06 16:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

to that link:

link said:

that's just wow...

Do NOT tell that to the locals living on the res near me.

Do you hunt? If so what state, game, and terrain type?

If its for home defense a 12 or 20 gauge deer carbine, either pump or autoloading (both are about as fast) with something to spread the shot. You used to be able to get 10 shot (8 in 12ga magnum) magazines on some models but I haven't shopped for shotguns in decades.
By Jetackuu 2013-01-06 16:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

why not tell them?

and no I don't hunt, never have any intention to either.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2013-01-06 16:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

<Lower the price?> we will find out after this month as the bill is up for vote.

Honestly IL has been pushing back gun ban bills this past week (lame duck session). If IL of all states could do this, I think on a national level the bills proposed won't pass.

Basically why I haven't been around all week. Been working on activism to prevent these Chicago thugs from passing their laws.
You would think if it didn't work for Chicago, it wouldn't work for the whole state...

Nope..they don't get the picture. 500+ murders and they still think they would make a difference.

Not to mention the bill proposed was unconstitutional and would go against recent supreme court rulings.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-01-06 17:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

Honestly IL has been pushing back gun ban bills this past week (lame duck session). If IL of all states could do this, I think on a national level the bills proposed won't pass.

Basically why I haven't been around all week. Been working on activism to prevent these Chicago thugs from passing their laws.
You would think if it didn't work for Chicago, it wouldn't work for the whole state...

Nope..they don't get the picture. 500+ murders and they still think they would make a difference.

Not to mention the bill proposed was unconstitutional and would go against recent supreme court rulings.
Welcome to the new Dark ages...
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2013-01-06 17:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah we got this, so many people are coming together. That was the straw that broke the camels back and they aren't standing for it.

I'm not really worried, we have logic on our side. All the anti's have is emotion that gets drained each day that passes.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gatorkea
user: gatorkea
By Fenrir.Gatorkea 2013-01-06 17:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

All I need
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11