Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-12-29 07:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »
Holy crap skar good job.
Yah very nice! Very envious of your old S&W there. ; ;
By Jetackuu 2012-12-29 11:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

friend called me last night complaining about how he can't find an AR15 anywhere because everywhere is sold out.

I guess I should go ahead and get one as well.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 14:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
friend called me last night complaining about how he can't find an AR15 anywhere because everywhere is sold out.

I'd wait til the panic dies down.

It's no different than that jack *** selling $400 Generators to people post Katrina for $5000.
[+]
 Asura.Wyattdoc
Server: Asura
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2012-12-29 14:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
Asura.Wyattdoc said: »

funny thing is i have actually purchased a car from this place lol
Do you got any tannerite?[/quote]

i use to live about 15 mins away from the car dealership on the car
 Lakshmi.Deces
Server: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 16:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

It's no different than that jack *** selling $400 Generators to people post Katrina for $5000.
There is nothing wrong with paying a $300 mark up to insure getting what you want right now for something that will last longer than you. who knows, if you wait too long they might become unobtainium as our jackbooted lock-stepping comrades desire, that day may be sooner than later. The thing about guns is they do not go down in value unless they are rem 22 vipers.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 17:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

There is nothing wrong with paying a $300 mark up to insure getting what you want right now for something that will last longer than you. who knows, if you wait too long they might become unobtainium as our jackbooted lock-stepping comrades desire, that day may be sooner than later. The thing about guns is they do not go down in value unless they are rem 22 vipers.

It's just getting crazy, some guy wanted $1000 for a Century WASR with that crappy ATI furniture and 6 tapco mags :/
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 17:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just getting crazy, some guy wanted $1000 for a Century WASR with that crappy ATI furniture and 6 tapco mags :/
I dont know ***about AKs but last night I seen a few american made Arsenal machined receiver AKs on gunbroker for about 1,400. If I had the cash Id jump on one.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 17:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

A Norinco SKS-D would be nice too.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 17:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Mean while in related news, across the pond. Brittan's have began a Airsoft buying frenzy, in order to beat the dead line of becoming complete slaves to the monarchy.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 18:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know ***about AKs but last night I seen a few american made Arsenal machined receiver AKs on gunbroker for about 1,400. If I had the cash Id jump on one.

Arsenal is top tier from what I hear. Normal AK's from them could run $1000 I believe.

Century arguably can be bottom barrel because of crappy tolerances/quality control.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2012-12-29 18:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Congress can ban the sale of assault rifles and high capacity magazines the first day of the new session but the law will have a grace period before it comes into effect.

During that grace period the manufactures will ignore all else to pump them out and the prices will skyrocket.

I can see the adds now:

The Bushmaster AR-15, first choice of psychopaths and mass murderers.
Get yours now before its too late! Only $999.95!!

Oh yes, my guns. I have a commemorative .22, styled after the Colt Peacemaker, in the original presentation box. I even know what closet it is hidden in. I forget who made it.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 18:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Congress can ban the sale of assault rifles and high capacity magazines the first day of the new session but the law will have a grace period before it comes into effect.

During that grace period the manufactures will ignore all else to pump them out and the prices will skyrocket.

I can see the adds now:

Oh yes, my guns. I have a commemorative .22, styled after the Colt Peacemaker, in the original presentation box. I even know what closet it is hidden in. I forget who made it.
What part of Assault Rifle do you not understand? you are so ignorant about things you don't understand its shocking. Americans cannot get new assault weapons as of 1980's. Go get a *** life you oxymoronic troll.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 18:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see the adds now:

Here is the thing, it has to go through the Senate and House of Representatives. It won't go through, not with the extreme bill Feinhag wants.

According to her bill even a bolt action rifle that has a thumb hole stock it is considered an assault weapon.. Dafuq?

Honestly this kind of crap will most likely get you topic banned if this continues. :S
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-12-29 18:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see the adds now:

Here is the thing, it has to go through the Senate and House of Representatives. It won't go through, not with the extreme bill Feinhag wants.

According to her bill even a bolt action rifle that has a thumb hole stock it is considered an assault weapon.. Dafuq?

Honestly this kind of crap will most likely get you topic banned if this continues. :S

considering half the content of this thread is off topic, I highly doubt that.

and yeah, I'll probably wait, unless I can find a deal online.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 18:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just stating where trolling inevitably leads too. That aside we honestly have a pretty good thing going here where people with like minded interests could talk, get advice, or just show off pictures.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 18:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just stating where trolling inevitably leads too. That aside we honestly have a pretty good thing going here where people with like minded interests could talk, get advice, or just show off pictures.
I still need to figure out the posting picture part.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 18:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I still need to figure out the posting picture part.
You can upload them to image shack and use the tags "[img ]""[/img ]" with the link to the picture in the middle.
 Lakshmi.Alfredo
user: alfredo
By Lakshmi.Alfredo 2012-12-29 19:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 12g shotgun and really like it. I mostly use it for sporting and goose hunting. Unfortunatly the 10 rounds extention magazine is illegal in Canada so... only 5 for me.

I recently got a Tikka T3 Tac .308 with a Leupold Mark 4 and it's a beast ! I still need the bipod but i'll get that later on.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 19:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-12-29 19:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jut ordered another pistol at my gunstore I frequent. They had sheets of arriving ARs on boards and sign ups. The cost for one I wanted was almost double or else I woulda prolly end up buying it then. Noticed most of the others had higher pricing than I remember.

Ohhh they were also sold out of Hi Cap magazines. Annoying *** congress making a rush on all this crap -_- The store was also more crowded than I remember. =/

That fact makes me facepalm....
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-29 19:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

LULZ
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-12-29 20:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I have now lost all hope for New York Times. /facepalm
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-12-29 21:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a project I need to start.
By Jetackuu 2012-12-29 21:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I was digging around the site of the manufacturer of the recent pistol I bought and saw that they had this:

too bad I don't think they import it, and too bad I don't have a few extra grand well I do, but I shouldn't spend it on that...
[+]
 Sylph.Trebiont
Server: Sylph
user: Maenius
By Sylph.Trebiont 2012-12-29 21:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

LULZ
By far the prettiest Glock I've ever seen!

/facepalm
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-12-29 22:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet, i sthat a flip down forward hand grip? ***looks bad ***. Ill chip in 25% O.o
By Jetackuu 2012-12-29 22:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Jet, i sthat a flip down forward hand grip? ***looks bad ***. Ill chip in 25% O.o
I don't think they're sold in the US yet.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-12-30 00:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I don't think they're sold in the US yet.

The Keltec 308 bullpup looks sweet.
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-12-30 01:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My babies.
[+]
 Asura.Emoneaone
Server: Asura
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2012-12-30 03:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Since this pic was taken, I've added an S&W M&P compact 9mm and a FN Five Seven.

Still can't get the pic to embed, but you can see it here.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11