Forum » FFXI » General » Mee Deggi
Mee Deggi
 Odin.Darkraziel
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-04-26 11:20:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Im gonna go out on a limb here myself and guess that because someone actually thinks someone is whining they must be emo themselves. Heres a few thought about your comments

1) get a life b/c you apparently dont have one.
2) get a life b/c you apparently dont have one.
3) get a life b/c you apparently dont have one.

Any questions ask the person that has no life. Also id like to add that im saying this b/c this person has Maats cap. That right there shows that this person doesnt do anything but sit in front of a game 24/7.
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2009-04-26 11:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Matricide said:
I have the Gil. I refuse to pay for somethnig i can get for free.

I'm going out on a limb here, but here's a thought.

1: Buy the non rare/ex version.
2: Use until you get the rare/ex version.
3: Stop being a douche and creating whiny douchy emo threads.
4: ???
5: Profit.

PS. Get a B kote. Nobody cares about gear you can get solo. It says nothing about you other than:

"LOL THAT GUY CANT GET ANY BKOTES BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA"

someone's having a bad Sunday
[+]
 Fenrir.Djdiddles
Server: Fenrir
user: Djdiddles
By Fenrir.Djdiddles 2009-04-26 11:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i currently play 2 chars so i had to get them twice on my taru went 1/9 Okotes 1/1 kyhan on my hume went 1/7 O.Kotes 1/1 Kyhan.... my friend is 3/3 on Kyhan :p he got his and my 2 pair lol to bad for him that luck dont care over to O.kotes hes 0/32 atm
 Remora.Narrubia
Server: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-04-26 11:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
PS. Get a B kote. Nobody cares about gear you can get solo. It says nothing about you other than:

"LOL THAT GUY CANT GET ANY BKOTES BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA"

Quite honestly, though, nobody should care about what you get in a group. It's pretty easy to contribute nothing and still get your item, while gear you get solo you actually work for. You get the claim, you solo the mob, you get the drop. In many group-item cases, you only do the last step.
[+]
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-26 11:40:42

Stuff you get in a group says something about you. It says a few other people think you earned this item and want to assist you.

My problem with this retard is he's apparently his server reject. He's offering a million gil for genbu drops and 4+ million gil for Omega drops. Someone who doesn't have two friends to rub together to kill a Genbu and then makes a pity party thread deserves to be crucified (literally nailed to a cross until his lungs fill with fluid and he suffocates).

Now, if OP wasn't a reject and was just having bad luck. I'd have a different attitude about this. But I have no pity for stupid/lazy players.

Darkraziel said:
3) get a life b/c you apparently dont have one.

Any questions ask the person that has no life. Also id like to add that im saying this b/c this person has Maats cap. That right there shows that this person doesnt do anything but sit in front of a game 24/7.

It takes about 2 months of gameplay to get a Maat's Cap. Game has been out for 7 years. You're an idiot if "Maat's Cap" is considered some super great accomplishment. If you play FFXI for a few years, you could get a Maat's cap in about the same amount of time it takes to watch an hour's worth of evening news broadcasts. I just prefer FFXI over television.

Furthermore I have a life, a relationship, a job, and if we're lucky a family. You have no idea what you are talking about. And there's about 90 people making fun of you in this thread:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=2601
 Odin.Darkraziel
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-04-26 11:43:52

Wow. This person is REALLY emo. Why not get out for a little bit? Some people dont like doing end game activities or dont have time. Why not get a job like a normal person who works and then lets talk? Until then shut it and keep your comments to yourself. The game is meant for fun not EMO punks like you.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-26 11:45:49

Darkraziel said:
Wow. This person is REALLY emo. Why not get out for a little bit? Some people dont like doing end game activities or dont have time. Why not get a job like a normal person who works and then lets talk? Until then shut it and keep your comments to yourself. The game is meant for fun not EMO punks like you.

You obviously don't know what emo is. I hardly qualify. Little wrist cutting attention *** like yourself, however, fit the bill perfectly.
 Phoenix.Bollo
Server: Phoenix
user: Bollo
By Phoenix.Bollo 2009-04-26 11:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

0/4 Mee Deggi
2/3 Quu Domi

Both in last few days, 1/7 on Mee previously. They are a shabby drop, always will be. You could probably farm the gil to buy them in the time you will get the drop from the NM, but its a challenge, go on a lvl 39-41 job and get exp/beastmens seals at the same time, makes things much better.

Edit >> 1/6 now, all in 2 days^^ Happy!
[+]
 Odin.Darkraziel
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-04-26 11:49:56

Well you seem to be fighting over a game website so what does that put you under? Clearly what it looks like is this person made no comment to what i said about getting a real life? Apparently the game world is about as real as this person is gonna get. maybe they are afraid of daylight? Who knows.
 Garuda.Fullen
Server: Garuda
user: fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-26 11:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Martel said:
Treasure Hunter doesn't work on either of those NMs. It's either or.

There is the theory that TH2 effects rare tagged items, before SE made these items rare/ex it had no effect but now it "might".
[+]
 Remora.Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-04-26 11:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Stuff you get in a group says something about you. It says a few other people think you earned this item and want to assist you.

My problem with this retard is he's apparently his server reject. He's offering a million gil for genbu drops and 4+ million gil for Omega drops. Someone who doesn't have two friends to rub together to kill a Genbu and then makes a pity party thread deserves to be crucified (literally nailed to a cross until his lungs fill with fluid and he suffocates).

Now, if OP wasn't a reject and was just having bad luck. I'd have a different attitude about this. But I have no pity for stupid/lazy players.

Alright, I see where you're coming from. I'm just saying that is some cases getting group items doesn't actually mean you've got buddies that are willing to help you out. Yes, I have some god gear, but I got it in a linkshell in which I felt like little more than a number - and I'm not very proud of that gear. However, the Sand Gloves that I got as a low-level THF with a couple social LS friends, now that's a beloved item.

So yes, I agree, but just because you have group gear doesn't mean that it's threaded together with pure friendship. And I don't think that anything you do in relation to this game can possibly deserve crucifixion. It's just not that big of a deal.

Now to stay on subject, I'm about 0/10 on both items... This was back when they were not R/Ex, though, and I was planning on selling them.
[+]
 Diabolos.Aphy
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-26 11:56:55

I am going to have to agree with Poof on this one, Raz u just made urself look like an idiot. She just said
Gaea said:
I have a life, a relationship, a job, and if we're lucky a family.

then you said
Darkraziel said:
Why not get a job like a normal person who works and then lets talk?

I donno, I would read a little better before calling the kettle black :x Just a suggestion, carry on about mee deggi!
 Fenrir.Matricide
user:
By Fenrir.Matricide 2009-04-26 11:57:48

Wow. what happen to the thread? i see people fighting <.<
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-26 12:00:17

lol Matri that happens in almost all the threads :x
 Garuda.Fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-26 12:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty much any thread with Gaea's input turns into this...
[+]
 Fenrir.Matricide
user:
By Fenrir.Matricide 2009-04-26 12:03:03

All i wanted to see was how many times people had to kill the NM <.< There was no complaining going on..
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-26 12:04:15

If it matters, Ive lost count :3 lol but it sure is fun to go smn/war and voke mobs and have carby kill it while looking for mee deggi :3
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 12:04:17

Fullen said:

PMS fused with stupidity? Yes, I agree.
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-26 12:05:57

Artemicion said:
Fullen said:

No its estrogen....
 Garuda.Fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-26 12:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Fullen said:

imo i'd say its gullibility on other peoples part, i don't think she believes in half this ***she says, it just amuses her.
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 12:09:15

Fullen said:
Artemicion said:
Fullen said:

imo i'd say its gullibility on other peoples part, i don't think she believes in half this ***she says, it just amuses her.

Either way it hurts my eyes and brain alike every time she posts, regardless of whether or not I or others respond to it.
 Garuda.Fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-26 12:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Fullen said:
Artemicion said:
Fullen said:

Either way it hurts my eyes and brain alike every time she posts, regardless of whether or not I or others respond to it.

that's kinda the point though, pissing people off is just all kinds of fun!
 Fenrir.Matricide
user:
By Fenrir.Matricide 2009-04-26 12:13:05

I will say that i only posted my wanted items like that because i have did endgame for 3 years now. i have been screwed many times for items that i have earned and im tired of joining a new linkshell and just have it happen again. I would rather farm the gil and not have to join another linkshell just to not get the items again. Those are just my thoughts and reasons.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 12:14:24

She should totally put that down on her resume.

Previous occupation: Message board troll
Special skills: Pissing people off for no apparent reason
Notable accomplishments: Maat's cap owner
 Remora.Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-04-26 12:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

Now hiring talk show hosts!
 Garuda.Fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-26 12:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

I'm a maats cap too though and most likely worse than Gaea because i have HNM gear as well but i can tell from experience maats cap isn't massively time consuming it just takes focus.

Edit : b.kotes are easily to get with 5 friends, don't need a linkshell.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-26 12:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

LOL
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 12:24:15

A remember a long time ago on vent with my first egls we were joking about using our FFXI accomplishments as something worth noting or putting into real life. Our LS leader proceeded to say something along the lines of: "If I ever get pulled over by a cop i'm gonna be like 'Do you know who I am mother ***? I'm a level 75 paladin, you do not want to *** with me!'"

Good times xD
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-04-26 12:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

ive never been able to clame meedegi so i bought the H kotes, i am how ever 1/1 on Quu the gallant >.> Alas <.< I let koroganashi's friend have them, *basicly begged me*

kinda pissed that i did >.> No one was near me when i killed the nm, Just about everyone was afk <.< and then a week later ^.^ he starts drama :)

Killed Quu on nin @ um 50~? :3 i have no need for them, Just wait til 72 and use my Fuma :D
 Garuda.Ishkur
user: Ishkur
By Garuda.Ishkur 2009-04-26 13:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Matricide said:
I have the Gil. I refuse to pay for somethnig i can get for free.

Well you've already payed A LOT, your time has a value. It doesn't have a price tag, but it doesn't mean that it hasn't any value.

Just buy the things :P
[+]