Think They Will Let Me Join Their Elite Uber Gang?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Think they will let me join their elite uber gang?
Think they will let me join their elite uber gang?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 02:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So heres the application form

http://www.kaizentaru.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6

Character Name:

Sea Access (or current CoP Mission):
Are you willing to work independently to complete missions, or do you expect the LS to do it for you?

Are you from another server?
If so, what server are you from?
What was your character name on this server?

Previous LS's (endgame and social, any in the past 3 years):
Reasons for leaving (details, please):
Contacts for previous LS's (Sackholders or Leaders):

How did you find out about our LS?
Do you know any current LS members?
If yes, please list:

RL Time Zone:
Days/times you can be online playing FFXI:
Highest level of education completed IRL:

What are you looking for in a Linkshell?

Why should we accept you into our Linkshell?

Additional information/comments (in-game or IRL):

Which of the following is more important to you:
Friends or Gear

and my application

http://www.kaizentaru.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1816

Hope they let me in!!!!!

I dont know whats sadder, the demanding all this infomation for a *** game or the people who fill it in like its a real job? I thought this was ment to be a fun game :/
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-04-08 02:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I LOL'ed at your last line on your application. and wtf? needing to know your IRL education? .... LOL. I'm sorry but that is too sad for a game. =/
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 02:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Character Name: GHUDA

Sea Access (or current CoP Mission): I go to the sea quite often, i live near the beach

Are you willing to work independently to complete missions, or do you expect the LS to do it for you? I'd honestly prefer you to do it for me.

Are you from another server? No..
If so, what server are you from? Asura
What was your character name on this server? Valefore is my only server

Previous LS's (endgame and social, any in the past 3 years): I have never ended the game
Reasons for leaving (details, please): They reckon i cussed at them to much but i didnt
Contacts for previous LS's (Sackholders or Leaders): Savier

How did you find out about our LS? I asked around for the most pretentious linkshell that makes you apply and demands to know what your education is like they have the *** right to ask. and counterpost came up.
Do you know any current LS members? Yes, i know quite a few.
If yes, please list: Kaizen and devis are my homies

RL Time Zone: Oztraila
Days/times you can be online playing FFXI: Every day
Highest level of education completed IRL: Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Accounting which is none of your business and i fail to see how that ***relates to in game. lol

What are you looking for in a Linkshell? Do heaps of sick arse end game ***!

Why should we accept you into our Linkshell? if you dont i may cry

Additional information/comments (in-game or IRL): I work in a bank and have a girlfriend who is pretty and most nights she makes me dinner.

Which of the following is more important to you:
Gear, honestly who the *** wants friends who make you apply to hang out with them, lol its not a *** job.

peace out and give me my *** pearl

------------------------------

for those too lazy to click and incase they delete it

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 03:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I do find that funny, i understand a process for getting new members, but some of the stuff thats asked is rediculous. Its a game!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-08 03:37:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 03:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Tails, you're Canadian, no one cares what you think.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 03:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Tails said:
I'm sure their questioning of your highest level of education completed is to find out whether or not you are a failure at life. I personally would not let a 25 year old join my linkshell if he failed high school.

LOL

What the ***does that have to do with making a character run around on screen?
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 03:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I am 35 and i have 4 PHD's <.< ^^ Can i nuke ***as RDM!! xD
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 03:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ooo, Can i blast teh ***'s away as COR? My Cor is uber, i take down gods.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-08 03:44:54

In all seriousness, completed level of education has little to no relevance not only to the game itself but is not conducive to what matters most: the character of the individual playing. You can be smart as ***, but it doesn't prevent you from being a greedy ***. Catch my drift?
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 03:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
In all seriousness, completed level of education has little to no relevance not only to the game itself but is not conducive to what matters most: the character of the individual playing. You can be smart as ***, but it doesn't prevent you from being a greedy ***. Catch my drift?

^
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 03:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You could also be book smart and spend a lot of time in school, getting distracted from game for RL stuff, that wouldnt benefit your ls.

On the other hand, maybe someone failed school, b/c he struggled with books, but exceeded with games, and would be the most beneficial player you could get, available always...
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-08 05:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Want to know of an *** LS to apply to?

Apply to these tards

I know people join these shells to get gear....but this shell demands that you have the gear already, cause they aren't going to help you get the gear....wtf

Also, while doing a google search on this LS, I get more adds for RMT sites than on this site....makes you wonder why....lol

Oh, and they should add the following:

You know that you will have to have a full buffer because every event will delevel you down to 74, since we like to throw bodies at mobs until they are dead. Oh, and you have to buy your own RR ***, because we are too damn lazy to Raise you period. Or Cure you. Or anything else.
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 07:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Tavlov said:
I do find that funny, i understand a process for getting new members, but some of the stuff thats asked is rediculous. Its a game!

I agree, people owning a endgame or hnm somtimes start to think they are the ***and make applications like you are applying for a real life job. Especially when they have been around a long time somtimes already have there little friend groups and leave you out of all there fun jokes and stuff, but go Nazi on you for tasks. Finding the right Endgame is better by people you know rather than eliteness, I started out in a big one and didnt like one, then helped a new one starting from day one now we are doing omega and stuff and i know everyon in there as a friend, it is so much better. But thats just me, it may work out for you so good luck!!!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 08:01:10

Korpg said:

Apply to these tards

I know people join these shells to get gear....but this shell demands that you have the gear already, cause they aren't going to help you get the gear....wtf

Also, while doing a google search on this LS, I get more adds for RMT sites than on this site....makes you wonder why....lol

You know that you will have to have a full buffer because every event will delevel you down to 74, since we like to throw bodies at mobs until they are dead. Oh, and you have to buy your own RR ***, because we are too damn lazy to Raise you period. Or Cure you. Or anything else.

Wow, Plds MUST have Homam and mages MUST have HQ ***.
You know, if I had Homam and HQ ***, I must already be in a solid endgame ls. I hope they all burn in hell.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 08:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol that too, there is a big diffrence in bein elite and being an elitist.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 08:15:23

Not to mention, if I have full Homam and am that rich, I think I'd be done with endgame anyway. :P

I'd just own campaign battle.
 Gilgamesh.Shadowchaser
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Shadowchaser 2009-04-08 08:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Tails said:
I'm sure their questioning of your highest level of education completed is to find out whether or not you are a failure at life. I personally would not let a 25 year old join my linkshell if he failed high school.

And how would you know if the were telling the truth!Would you kickout someone if the rocked ingame knew what they were doing always helped the LS
and then you found out they where 25 and quit school in the 9th grade? Oh im sorry you are a Great player and all but you quit school sorry we
will have to break your pearl!
[+]
 Asura.Miori
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2009-04-08 08:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

Apply to these tards

LOL.. I've had job applications/interviews less in-depth than this. Is this game supposed to be a job or something?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 09:02:39

Shadowchaser said:
Tails said:

And how would you know if the were telling the truth!Would you kickout someone if the rocked ingame knew what they were doing always helped the LS
and then you found out they where 25 and quit school in the 9th grade? Oh im sorry you are a Great player and all but you quit school sorry we
will have to break your pearl!

Indeed. Hell, drop outs are probably better, since they have nothing better else to do BUT play FFXI. Trust me, there's little to no education required to learn this game. ><;

You can easily tell a monkey "MOAR STR = BETTER WS DMG KK?"
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-08 09:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The general consensus seems to be that if you're good at FFXI, you have no life. So wouldn't a lower rating in that category be better as a member requirement? Or idk.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 09:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Tails said:

If he failed highschool and is 25 hes probally a really good player to have lol...
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-04-08 09:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the entertaining read, good stuff for the luls.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-08 09:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Note:Some of the friendliest and most intelligent people I know are High School dropouts. The reason people don't finish high school is not because they have no clue what's going on. It's because they're not a fan of being herded like sheep from room to room all day, every day, for 18 years, when they know 95% of what's going on and are just sick of the whole idea.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 09:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Get somone with a PHD to play I wonder how long it will take themto learn to shoot Dark Ixion in the butt. XD
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 09:31:19

Strey said:
Get somone with a PHD to play I wonder how long it will take themto learn to shoot Dark Ixion in the butt. XD

Wouldn't even have time for endgame ***. Would be making monies to buy SE :o
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-08 10:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

WALL OF TEXT

/puts on his Dennis Miller suit and stands before his audience...

I don't want to get off on a rant here but when has this game become some sort of job. Asking for personal real-life information in order to join some "uber" LS makes as much sense as giving *** Cheney a gun and a bottle of Jack.

I thought video games were a way to escape the insanities of real life in order to keep ourselves sane. Shooting people in the face, slaying dragons, partying with total strangers to get to higher levels so in turn, you can get some really kick-*** gear.

Usually, filling out applications to join end-game LS consisted simply of your character's name, what job they are, their availability, and what kind of gear are they after, thats it. Now they're asking for your real life information.

Honestly, if I wanted to give out my personal info to be recruited, I would join the army, at least their benefits will actually help me in the long run. The day I give my personal info to some pimple-faced, never-been-kissed jackoff who has so much time and lube on his hands that he actually came up with some *** like this, I might as well give him my entire life and check myself into a psych ward.

So you can take that application and shove it up your *** my friend, thats about as much action as you'll get in your life time.

Of course, thats just my opinion, I could be wrong...

Oh yeah, to the people who actually took that application seriously and filled it out, you have deemed yourself to stupid even for society's standards and as such, you need to get *** raped to death by a pack of screaming, rabid, and very horny spider monkeys.
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-08 10:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghuda said:
Tails, you're Canadian, no one cares what you think.

Here I was thinking Australians were good people. Seems I was wrong.
First Page 2 3 4 5