Think They Will Let Me Join Their Elite Uber Gang?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Think they will let me join their elite uber gang?
Think they will let me join their elite uber gang?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-08 12:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cecilharvey said:
Frobeus said:
Assuming you know everything about other people you have never met is pro.

Cecilharvey said:
but don't get it wrong, somes of thoses LS can also be incredibly fair & nice, its rare but somes does exist.

Glasses {Do you need it?}

Sorry, but throwing some halfass disclaimer on the bottom of a WOT rant about endgame shells doesn't cut it.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-08 13:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Cecilharvey said:
Frobeus said:

Cecilharvey said:
but don't get it wrong, somes of thoses LS can also be incredibly fair & nice, its rare but somes does exist.

Glasses {Do you need it?}

Sorry, but throwing some halfass disclaimer on the bottom of a WOT rant about endgame shells doesn't cut it.

If you would take the time to read properly you would see i put somes ? everywhere in what i been writting, so i'm wondering, not assuming anything, & for the -100pts its not assuming either since its clearly written on their forum, now yeah i used the term "no life", who said it was directed to Exellence ? i'm just talking in generality, & tbh, how would you call someone calling others HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE/morons/noobs/insert any unpleasant word here/etc in a game because of their gears choice ? because in many case you found at least 50% of thoses persons posting in the gimp thread of BG lol "not talking of exellence there even if i see one of their members a lot in there /grin"
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-08 13:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cecilharvey said:

If you would take the time to learn properly you would see i put somes ? everywhere in what i been writting, so i'm wondering, not assuming anything, & for the -100pts its not assuming either since its clearly written on their forum, now yeah i used the term "no life", who said it was directed to Exellence ? i'm just talking in generality, & tbh, how would you call someone calling others HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE/morons/noobs/insert any unpleasant word here/etc in a game because of their gears choice? because in many case you found at least 50% of thoses persons posting in the gimp thread of BG lol "not talking of exellence there even if i see one of their members a lot in there /grin"

I would call them correct.

BRB going to take some time to "learn" properly.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-08 13:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
BRB going to take some time to "learn" properly.

i meant "read" sorry "see my flag & excuse my bad english speaking/ponctuation"

Frobeus said:
I would call them correct.

Unless of making fun of them, why not try to explain them where they are wrong & why? it would be better for you & the person, you could be proud of yourself thinking just by speaking you helped a player to gear himself well, & the player would gain from your advices assuming they are "good" advices.

As i said in another thread, if you can not stand others ppl & their choices of gears "even if they are weird gears choices" you better stop playing FFXI & go back to a solo game.

Its just called tolerance. ^-^
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 13:16:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes there is no 'choice.'
Have to settle with what ye gots!
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-04-08 13:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a game, and since it's over the internets instead of in real life (Thus making it so I can't laugh in your face at your stupid rules), I give you this instead:

Asura.Vashmir
Server: Asura
user: jmh05n
By Asura.Vashmir 2009-04-08 13:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny, really. I have one woman in particular who plays on my shell (when she is actually there anyway) and has two level 75 jobs Rdm and Blm. She has a Master's degree level education. I invited her to a party one night a few months back and she was casting bio II on crabs. I had to explain to her why Dia was better. RL education does not = in-game intelligence.
 Midgardsormr.Serbzook
user: niktod
By Midgardsormr.Serbzook 2009-04-08 13:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Just embrace the sad (and *** funny) truth ppl. Some ppl playing this game have no life and they gonna be making shells with rules that reflect this state. I went over the rules of that 24/7 shell and all i got to say is "lulz".

If you try to argue against this, chances are someone is in denial and isn't rlly happy with they way he/she is leading their life. If you think you are eligible to join a shell like 24/7 and follow their rules, then by all means you do not have a life and are a reject of the society. If you think im wrong again chances are someone is in a hardcore state of denial.

"What do you care about other shells rules zomg, just dont apply if you think its not for you!!!!!!!!"

I dont care, still doesnt mean i cant laugh my *** off at some peep living in their parent's basement trying to act badass by displaying such a hardcore figure of authority found in that 24/7 shell rule thingy.
 Kujata.Maidak
Server: Kujata
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-04-08 13:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

u forgot to put bang at the end of your header
 Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 15:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They deleted my original application :(

I dont think they are going to let me join their gang.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-08 16:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Cecilharvey said:
Korpg said:
Want to know of an *** LS to apply to?

Apply to these tards

I know people join these shells to get gear....but this shell demands that you have the gear already, cause they aren't going to help you get the gear....wtf

Also, while doing a google search on this LS, I get more adds for RMT sites than on this site....makes you wonder why....lol

Oh, and they should add the following:

You know that you will have to have a full buffer because every event will delevel you down to 74, since we like to throw bodies at mobs until they are dead. Oh, and you have to buy your own RR ***, because we are too damn lazy to Raise you period. Or Cure you. Or anything else.

1st of all.... LOL ! i love this thread, my opinion for once an smart thread indead! thats not too late!

that kind of LS is just sad, seriously, thats like all other LS of the same kind, i'll mention excellence since i looked at their forum, they ask you to be totally complete already to apply to their LS, you must be done of everything, as one of their members claim in a application from a player "we are all done of the endgame in this LS" does that mean just having one of their pearl allow you to just look down at others & keep touching yourself looking at your rare/ex virtual craps ? because what the point joining their LS if you already have everything done? better staying around your friends.

lol seriously, wonder what does they expect? prolly you to come & help their buddys to get what they want last & then you will never see a ***for you lol because many of thoses ppl are greedy, & more they have more they want again. again in excellence, when you are accepted you get -100 pts wtf!? & you need to get back to 0 & then work again more for somes xxx items which will cost xxx points, its just autorised slavery, even if they run a point system lol, for the sake of somes no lifes? seriously lol, yeah this game is made to be fun.

Now blame SE too, they clearly don't understand somes shits, like camping a NM for 24~48h in the hope to get a *** 3% drop rate sword isn't for everyone, but the mentality around endgame & HNMs is really wrong too, ppl full of HNMs/endgame shits think they are the bests & allow themselves to be fitty or extremly pretentious, that is just sad, thinking of a high view of yourself cos you have X or Y rare/ex ***from a *** video game lol, & after they will call the others "morons" lol.

Seriously what you did Ghuda was fun, it made me laugh hard lol, but don't get it wrong, somes of thoses LS can also be incredibly fair & nice, its rare but somes does exist.

Ok, you want to know what they are like?

First off, they assume that they are the best, even though they can't prove it. Even if they "can" prove it, nobody would believe them because their ideas of being the "best" consists of being elitist *** who love to claim zones just for their enjoyment.

Meaning, if you and 2 other parties are meriting in Nyzul Isle on birdies, and 24/7 desides to do a LS merit party (where they actually get an alliance setup to go merit....which is pretty stupid if you ask me) then they "claim" Nyzul Isle as theirs. Sad thing is, their BRDs are usually bots, so they can claim ***while running and keeping their mobs in red even if the BRD claims 5 mobs at the same time. Long story short, nobody else can merit while they claim Nyzul Isle as their own.

GMs have been called, people have been banned, they just don't learn.

Their stratgy against HNMs are basically "Throw bodies at the mob until it dies." Seriously. I was helping some friends in another endgame shell with NQ Behemoth, and 24/7 literally had 2 alliances there. 1 was for claiming/getting killed. The other was for claiming/getting killed while the first alliance unweakens. Took 30 minutes for them to kill NQ Behemoth, and at least everyone in that shell died 2+ times (their PLD died 5 times because they don't understand to run away when Behemoth starts casting Meteor).

So basically, they are elitist tards who love to bot the hell out of ***. I was hoping that the slavage ban would have taken most (if not all) of them, but they just reformed into the same shell....
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-08 16:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

When did NQ Behemoth cast meteor?

24/7 are a bunch of ***. I wouldn't call them "elitists", because that would imply that they are elite.
Their mentality is, you either purchase from them, or you join them.
Kind of reminds me of the borg... >,>

~Yote
 Lakshmi.Darknesss
Server: Lakshmi
user: darknesss
By Lakshmi.Darknesss 2009-04-08 16:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you fail at life dude... Like the others said (ITS A *** GAME IDIOT)
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-08 19:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
When did NQ Behemoth cast meteor?

24/7 are a bunch of ***. I wouldn't call them "elitists", because that would imply that they are elite.
Their mentality is, you either purchase from them, or you join them.
Kind of reminds me of the borg... >,>

~Yote

Yeah, sorry, damn Hs are next to Ns, and with my screen, they look almost alike.
 Carbuncle.Bombard
Server: Carbuncle
user: bombard
By Carbuncle.Bombard 2009-04-08 19:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ the it's just a game comments coming from people QQ'ing about one linkshells preference on their application.

Cmon! It's just a game! We only want people who had higher education in our linkshell so we can assume we have more well rounded people than a bunch of pre teens in our linkshell. ITS JUST A GAME!!!1!111

Get over yourself and find a different LS, lol.
 Valefor.Issac
By Valefor.Issac 2009-04-08 19:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Ghuda, you seem awfully obsessed with CounterPost

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Chris6485/lawl.png

Nice Email Address you got there.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-04-08 19:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Tails said:
I'm sure their questioning of your highest level of education completed is to find out whether or not you are a failure at life. I personally would not let a 25 year old join my linkshell if he failed high school.

That's like 25% of the game. What about the other 35% that live at home with their parents at 25+ ?
 Alexander.Ashleylarry
Server: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Ashleylarry 2009-04-08 20:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Can see it now "I have a PHD in nuclear science got bored went to school got my masters degree" Can someone tell me what a stun order is ? all that edumacation applies to FF somehow ???? god this game and its players get lamer(is that a word) bye the day.
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-08 20:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lethewaters said:
Tails said:
I'm sure their questioning of your highest level of education completed is to find out whether or not you are a failure at life. I personally would not let a 25 year old join my linkshell if he failed high school.

That's like 25% of the game. What about the other 35% that live at home with their parents at 25+ ?

You know, some people are still in college/university at 25. <.< Much cheaper to live with your 'rents vs dorms.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-08 20:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghuda said:
They deleted my original application :(

I dont think they are going to let me join their gang.

Great thread tho, id create my own ls, for ppl like you. ^^
 Siren.Sinneloa
Server: Siren
user: Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2009-04-08 22:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Does it count if I paid 1800.00 for my Transformer collection and its worth 30,000.00 now? Sheesh. Talk about backwards engineering.
 Valefor.Dslayer
user: Dslayer
By Valefor.Dslayer 2009-04-08 22:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

CounterPost App Thread said:
As of December 8, 2008, we will reject all applications that do not have every field complete.
You will not be considered for acceptance into the Linkshell until you learn how to read and follow simple instructions.

The application is pretty much just to see if you're really interested... if not then you won't take the time to fill it out lol
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-08 23:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Issac said:

lol

yes thats the ahats facebook group, would you like to join? 90% of it is ex counter posters who think the way cp is run now is a joke, im sure you will fit right in.

lol i would pay money to see the threads in the cp website about my "application"
 Valefor.Dslayer
By Valefor.Dslayer 2009-04-09 01:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

His girl is better than yours~

User submitted image

I bet yours is the far left :)
 Valefor.Dslayer
By Valefor.Dslayer 2009-04-09 01:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghuda said:
Issac said:

lol

yes thats the ahats facebook group, would you like to join? 90% of it is ex counter posters who think the way cp is run now is a joke, im sure you will fit right in.

lol i would pay money to see the threads in the cp website about my "application"

LOL you'd be paying for nothing...nice to be so self absorbed to think that your "application" would generate "threads"...noting that you used it as a plural...more than one thread about your "application" i think not lolz
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-09 02:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

whats wrong with fat chicks? they need the most love.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-09 02:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

look honestly im sorry, im gonna go to college, get more degrees (im sure the two i have are not enough) and then try again to join your gang.

please dont hate me or my morbidly obese love mcmuffin, i and everyone else in this thread just acted out of spite, we are not smart enough to be in your click, some of us only have....... one degree...... weak i know but give us more time to study, please dont hate us, we just aspire to have your superior intellect and sexual prowess with cardboard cutouts
 Valefor.Issac
By Valefor.Issac 2009-04-09 02:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

What does a picture a friend made as a joke for me have to do with FFXI? I am glad you took the time to scroll through my photobucket though, although I would have posted the picture of me and Sarah Palin, it is my favorite for sure. I fail to see how a picture of me and Jessica Alba is uber self pwnage. How is it any different than the picture of you drinking a beer as your default picture on this website?

Real life and Final Fantasy are two completely different things so I don't know why you brought something out against me that has absolutely nothing to do with FFXI just because it was on my photobucket, at least my response to you was FFXI related and showing what appears to be obsession towards CounterPost. All your response shows is how I'm obsessed with Jessica Alba, which I am and I'm proud to admit it.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-09 02:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[quote=Issac]What does a picture a friend made as a joke for me have to do with FFXI?

Real life and Final Fantasy are two completely different things [quote]

It has just about as much merit as what peoples real life education does towards final fantasy.
 Valefor.Dslayer
By Valefor.Dslayer 2009-04-09 02:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz you're funny Ghuda. Let me put on my 8 year old brain and try and converse with you...you know what instead? just grow up XD you were kicked from a group in a bunch of pixels 2 years ago... i know it must have been heartbreaking, but seriously it's not even funny.