Go ahead and fill this out and we'll get someone on it ASAP:

User submitted image
 Odin.Yakoo
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2009-04-13 11:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello guys, now let me tell you something about Leey, our redeemer.

Everyone on the server, excluding the player in his linkshell he is lying on, knows that he is a lier, a thief and likes to provoke other player, because he knows he is in saftey behind his computer. (He will deny those things of course, because he is behind his pc)

Let me give some examples:

1. He did following /emotion to my girlfriend ingame, while she was pregnant: Leey slaps the unborn.

2. He kicked my girlfriend and me from his sky linkshell, after he made trouble with a german linkshell. There are many friends in this german linkshell, which I know, I tried to solve the trouble with leey and them, but as he saw that I dont support his childish action, he kicked me.

3. Well he was in my limbus linkshell and stole our 2/4 Omega Set, after kicking me from his sky ls.

He is continued to do those things like lieing and provoking to players. You cant really talk with him, because he just wants attention and is safety behind his pc. Now look again at his first post and rethink. If you have trouble with him, just /ignore him and warn other players.

This thread just be changed to "Player Warning: Leey"
And again, he will just respond to my post and will defend it and start lieng.

So long, Yakoo.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-13 11:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

That is very interesting Yakoo, I always thought Leey was an attention-starved, virgin. Oh well, sucks to be him.

Leey
User submitted image
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 11:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

User submitted image

Lmao.
And yayy for no more disturbing avatar xD

Edit: Nuu he changed back ; ;
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 11:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
And yayy for no more disturbing avatar xD

Ya, didn't know how that "FUUUUUUU" one was gonna look, turned out not so good lol...

EDIT: Oh, you think Jay is disturbing? Jay rocks! ^^
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 11:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

In a disturbing way D:
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 11:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
In a disturbing way D:

I'm perusing the interwebs for another one...getting tired of Jay myself lol ^^
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 11:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Join the RL Avatar Revolution!
It's spreading. >:3
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 11:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Join the RL Avatar Revolution!
It's spreading. >:3

Nowai! I don't have any pics of myself that are less then like 8 years old lol
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 11:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cool, I approve of Mr. T. lol.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 11:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
That's cool, I approve of Mr. T. lol.

{Thank you.}{/bow} ^^
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-13 12:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Katashuro said:
All this hate...

Enough Hate to generate Enmity, I'd say! (Save it for the game, folks!)

Haseyo said:

User submitted image

I have this movie.. Office Space.. They were beating a Photocopier.. purely Photoshopped ftw!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 12:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed. I must say the person did an okay job, it looks legit if someone didn't know about Office Space, lol. Have to look real closely.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 12:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's *** fantastic ^^
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-13 12:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya It sure is.. Must took alot of time doing it.. and now its on the interwebs somwhere used just for times like this..^.^
 Caitsith.Kavien
user: Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-04-13 12:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey said:
huge gil seller and if i could post screenshots of id show some of the conversations ive had with BBQ members (the shell he is in) seems he is left alone because its hard to kick ppl from BBQ + he has a very old members account (Gaspin), he camps the same NMs over and over (Cassie/Serket/Bune/Jet Seweels NM *sp*) just like classic RMT, he is very arrogant too and only recently started buying some big items to throw ppl off but if you ask around on odin everyone seems to know about it, he camps like 1 HNM every 2 weeks and normally leaves windows early to camp his gil NMs lol very clever *** since he is hiding behind his LS to cover his tracks.

he also has access to a RDM75 Eviee and a scout mule Cuspid.

This thread is useless, you are rly dumb dude, now camping NMs for gil is rmt? wow nice try.
 Odin.Aragon
user: Aragon
By Odin.Aragon 2009-04-14 04:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

SE made it so the servers detect flee hacking now and automatically jails you when you do so, so I think the flee hacking part is a little far fetched.

As for showing up within a minute of when an NM pops, I can't be 100% sure for every NM but for most NM's with a 3hour window I'd be inclined to think they work just like kings. Within that 3 HR window it has 10 second windows every half an hour on the dot where it has a chance to pop, it's not hard to time yourself so you log in within a minute of that 10sec window, so what people might think is cheating might be Iodo taking the time to learn the games mechanics and take advantage of them which makes him the smarter player.

Trying to ruin someones rep with false accusations of being RMT just because you have a personal problem with them is just kind of ........ lame.
user:
By Odin.Eternalsnow 2009-04-14 05:19:38
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I heard he supposdkt hacks too, but than again I don't really care since I'm leaving Odin. Just :/ I just remember at bloodbead nm he wouldn't even be in the zone but once the window was a few away he would magically be down there.but I won't suspect him of it cause no real proof. And kind of stalkerish leey for saying all tht LOL
 Pandemonium.Rida
Server: Pandemonium
user: Yoichi
By Pandemonium.Rida 2009-04-14 06:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

User submitted image

ahahahhha!!!! thread winnah!!!
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-14 13:05:46

well now i was wondering when you would stick your big nose into this yakoo after recent events, and since we are pulling out the truths on ppl and you made the mistake to start this ill happily finish it now,

first off i didnt steal ***from your ls unlike you who magically got the money for a are's body after our coin bank (which you was in charge of) magically going bust (even tho YOU posted on YOU'RE forums that we had like 400 coins) im aware this isnt the cost of a body but yea it never hurts to have that much more gil.

2) the LS died because you and your e gf are to *** stupid to lead a limbus group and had me do it all for you thats why when i lost interest everyone did go figure,

3) chips are non tradeable LS was dead what am i ment to do? do your *** job for you AGAIN and win these 2 zones we needed while you and meff make a LS only to not bother coming after getting your homam bodys (which you actaully promised to me but o well screwed x2), then kill omega without you? and since i lie anyone is free to type on google "TeamOpoOpo" register and check for themselves (if yak hasnt deleted site)

4) a thief? my LS trusts me with a *** kraken club and im still on odin? nice try, ask anyone on odin who knows me and im by far one of the most honest players when it comes to items, yes im an *** i dont mind admiting to that and yes ive had my fun provoking ppl who deserve it but a thief? no.

and finallyyyyyy since you want to be a little *** and lie your *** off ill hit you with a home truth that you should like.

5) when me and meff were friends she said on vent to me once that she was nervous about the baby i asked why thinking it would be the whole pregency nerves ***want to know what she replied? and ask away about this if you please, she said she was nervous because she wasnt sure if it was even yours lol....

Truth hurts yakoo
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-14 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-14 13:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-14 13:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

User submitted image

The thread was over from this point on.
 Asura.Davinia
Server: Asura
user: Davinia
By Asura.Davinia 2009-04-14 13:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

ive posted player warning threads before. you know where it got me? nowhere... you know what i did? got over it, got laid, had sleep. done! Nuff said!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-14 13:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Problem is, player warnings here tend to be ridiculous. Someone posting about an LS bank being stolen, or someone server hoping with other peoples loaned gear or something, by all means, warn people. It's the "_______ claimed my mob!" or "________ is obviously RMT 'cause he farms" threads that get the ridicule.
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-14 13:45:17

and yea i shouldnt of really done it since yes its got me no where but cant blame me for thinking i could make a difference, and the thread was never about myself or yakoo till he decided he needed to get involved and owned but stupid ppl do stupid things, also farming is one thing but dedicating 90% of your time doing the same NMs day in day out and using third party tools is abit different, players other than myself have posted here they have seen him randomly log in as soon as a pop pops or flee across the screen without the possibility of having flee up, but o well this thread has its time and now just needs to die.

and kungfu every post you seem to lose a little more intelligence.. a virgin? LOL ok if you insist altho my ex girlfriends will find that a little hard to believe *shrug* and yes REAL LIFE girlfriends but yes since you stalk me outside game and know every movement and action i ever make ill take ya word for it.