Forum » FFXI » General » player warning > Iodo
player warning > Iodo
 Odin.Iodo
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Scient
By Odin.Iodo 2009-04-08 15:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost forgot to mention to Leey that I do have a Novio earring for Cor.
 Odin.Kittie
user: Kittie
By Odin.Kittie 2009-04-08 15:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard about Iodo recently too, a friend of mine from Korea suspects them of being RMT also. Do I think you are RMT? I don't know, I'm not an RMT expert and this is my first MMO. But I have run into you while camping Cassie, never out claimed by Iodo since my partner can't make it to Cassie ALL the time. So there is no "Ill will" for this post. What I am interested in, is you actually answering Leey's question about "How you know the instant your list of NM you camp spawn". I am interested in this answer because my partner and I camped Cassie for a week, no competition really, and would even have Cassie sit there for hours which means ToD changed - But one day when I was sitting there solo for ToD, you and Eveie charge in exactly when Cassie spawns, even when it has 21-24 spawn meaning there is a possible 3hr gap. And I haven't seen you in this zone for a week. My partner witnessed this when they were solo camping Jody aswell.

If there is a legit way of doing so sharing this with me would save me several hours waiting for NM to spawn. Heck, I will start camping MORE NM.

As for Leey, I'm not sure but if this was under Odin Server thread instead of general all these nonconstructive posts would not be in here and could possibly keep the riff-raff out.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 15:53:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Kittie said:
As for Leey, I'm not sure but if this was under Odin Server thread instead of general all these nonconstructive posts would not be in here and could possibly keep the riff-raff out.

Oh that hasn't stopped a single thread. Front page "Most Viewed Topics" isn't servercist, so people will enter and share thoughts reguardless, haha.
 Odin.Iodo
By Odin.Iodo 2009-04-08 15:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't use any 3rd party program. I've seen too many people banned for using them plus I have no idea how to acquire them. They are only exaggerations Kittie. Jody is a lotto pop so its easy to know when a ph is respawing and might pop as jody.
 Odin.Suotuo
user: Suotuo
By Odin.Suotuo 2009-04-08 18:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Rmt or not you cried a lot. As far as the nm game goes im taking break from camping them but come on everyone knows you use 3rd party tools not a secret. Btw don't forget how you follow people around leeching but hey i can't blame you if i wanted to know how to make gil follow people around then call them rmts. Have fun camping im taking break from all the drama involed in it.
P.S. Glop says Hi
 Odin.Gaspin
user: gaspin
By Odin.Gaspin 2009-04-09 08:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

A) dont associate my name my name w/ RMT
B) when you've played this game long enough you may start to learn how it works (smart players not those who *** instead of doing their homework)... and the cries for iodo to tell his secret are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. If you were one of the best thiefs in the game would you give your secrets away? I would dare anyone to tell their competition a better way of doing things.
C) Suotuo Iodo would never follow you around... your simply walking a path he's been down for years. Oh and he's much much better.
D) Leey stop envying Iodo
E) this thread brings a throng of roflcopters into the air
 Lakshmi.Primemas
Server: Lakshmi
user: primemas
By Lakshmi.Primemas 2009-04-09 09:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaspin said:
A) dont associate my name my name w/ RMT
B) when you've played this game long enough you may start to learn how it works (smart players not those who *** instead of doing their homework)... and the cries for iodo to tell his secret are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. If you were one of the best thiefs in the game would you give your secrets away? I would dare anyone to tell their competition a better way of doing things.
C) Suotuo Iodo would never follow you around... your simply walking a path he's been down for years. Oh and he's much much better.
D) Leey stop envying Iodo
E) this thread brings a throng of roflcopters into the air

ROFL <<<< There it is. You guys are funny. How do you have the time to get so much info about people and the things they do? I have been playing this game for like 4 years and I dont know that much about the people in my LS. You guys should work for homeland like Jack Bower lol
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-11 17:19:07

iodo your full of ***as always, gaspin stfu you let your account be held by him so quit bitching when you get a bad name for his ***, Iodo you clearly *** hack and now playing the "idk how that works" card ppl have seen you do it you got no *** excuse and i will make sure every *** GM knows your name and background inside out you tool, o and gaspin pull your head out of your *** and see sence, stop lending your character to this homo and stop being a dumb *** accusing me of envy when your talking about someone who has nothing i want lol, your both *** idiots plain and simple cept one of you is hacking and one is to stupid to know his "friend" is.

also love how you say dont mention your name along with RMT (aka Iodo) you arent defending him or saying he isnt your just saying not to be put in the same boat as him lmao classic ***that is.
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2009-04-11 17:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

All this hate...
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-11 17:31:42

User submitted image
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-11 17:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
User submitted image

LMFAO!
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-11 17:33:23

lol hase
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2009-04-11 17:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-11 18:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

wow... someone needs prozac and a hug.
 Ragnarok.Tangaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tangaru
By Ragnarok.Tangaru 2009-04-12 04:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok i read this forum start to end and i got a few things out of all of the flamming and internets slang. (yes i'm not on Odin i know this)

First off is the third party tools. Ok just saying but Iodo, if you have been playing this game for more than 3 months you know how to get a 3rd party tool. there are many out there. I was fooling aroung with a windower and it had some neat little tools, one which kinda hurts you, is a ToD spawn clock. you can set up a clock to tell you when the window is open, then you can select a mob and when it pops you get a little alarm.

I'm not calling anyone a RMT because they have lots of gil. One of friends makes so much gil he has 2 mules to hold it all. reason behind it , no not to sell, but to use it to upgrade relic weapons. takes 179m gil to full upgrade. Iodo by the sounds of it you got some unknow tricks and it annoys people, those people complain and then we get forums like this.

But in the end tell SE and the GMs and if iodo is a rmt then bang he is gone, and iodo/leesy if ur too feed up with this crap just change your server.
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-12 20:47:48

leey* and that sounds about right, and he has been reported and will be continue to be reported till they got no choice but to kick his sorry *** :) ~end key
 Asura.Ktjrn
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-12 21:26:45

omg... is this thread STILL going on?

wowza.. thought this ended days ago ;
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-12 21:27:36

Haseyo said:
User submitted image

sounds like someone needs to talk to my therapist.... quick.
 Odin.Iodo
By Odin.Iodo 2009-04-12 21:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never had so much attention. It's all quite flattering really.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-12 21:56:04

Iodo said:
I've never had so much attention. It's all quite flattering really.

what can i say? you're a fan favorite :o
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-12 22:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey reminds me of the retard that cried DDUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!

At first you pay some attention cz he might want something, but soon you realize he don't know no better.

Honestly, the whole RMT war chant is as redundant as TPS reports in Office Space. Some players have been playing this game for years(gasp!), so obviously they know a thing or two about it.

I personally don't camp NMs simply because I don't have the patience, so I find other means of gil income, like crafting, or maybe prostitution. I remembered one of my LS mates would foam at the mouth and point a finger every time the acronym RMT came up, now she just shrugs her shoulders and tells them to "*** off Jack!"

I find this thread of "He said, She said, It said" to be very entertaining, so please keep going!

User submitted image
 Odin.Poppisgirl
By Odin.Poppisgirl 2009-04-12 22:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Tangaru said:

But in the end tell SE and the GMs and if iodo is a rmt then bang he is gone, and iodo/leesy if ur too feed up with this crap just change your server.

We aren't lucky enough for Leey to change servers ; ;
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-13 07:30:48

god damn you cindy, and go *** yourself Kung i mean someone has to right?, why do ppl feel the need to comment on things they A) know nothing about or B) are to HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to understand you sir just ticked both boxes in 1 post Grats
 Odin.Poppisgirl
By Odin.Poppisgirl 2009-04-13 09:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, remind me not to joke around if it involves you anymore .. Sheesh, relax a bit >.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-13 09:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, looks like I hit a nerve that was buried right in Leey's anal cavity. I like it when people fume over dumb ***, just makes my funny bone tickle more than "Tickle-Me-Elmo" on crack.

Go *** myself? Is that what they call masturbation these days?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 09:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmm, teen ***~
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-13 09:14:20

i was kidding poppi, and Kungfu im not annoyed tbh just think your pathetic is all ^^ proved my point with your post but o well leave it to the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to provide stupid posts.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-13 09:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's what you tell yourself to sleep better in your crib at night then go ahead.
 Odin.Poppisgirl
By Odin.Poppisgirl 2009-04-13 10:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey said:
i was kidding poppi

Surrrrrrrrre you were.
 Odin.Leey
user: