Forum » FFXI » General » player warning > Iodo
player warning > Iodo
 Odin.Jonesy
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: jonesy
By Odin.Jonesy 2009-04-08 10:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

this player may or may not be rmt but i an say with no doubt that he uses 3rd party tools, seems to know the second an nm pops even if hes nowhere near it,i personally have reported him to GMs and the STF so i guess we'll find out sooner or later what his deal is
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-08 10:54:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

and no offence hase but your not even on odin nor do you know anything other than what is shown in this thread, but since your great at explaning things lets try a few you can help me with, 1) Serket - Iodo uses flee and stands still 3 minutes later serket pops and he has flee speed still without the use of powder boots/sprinters and beats 2 pts across the screen to claim it?, 2) Bune pops and Iodo's mule is sitting at cape entrance yet he knows without ever moving his mule that Bunes up and logs in his main (please dont insult your own intelligence and post a reply with "luck" since this was 30 mins into window and he logs in seconds after it pops) < that one seems to happen alot too.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 11:01:39

Leey said:
and no offence hase but your not even on odin nor do you know anything other than what is shown in this thread, but since your great at explaning things lets try a few you can help me with, 1) Serket - Iodo uses flee and stands still 3 minutes later serket pops and he has flee speed still without the use of powder boots/sprinters and beats 2 pts across the screen to claim it?, 2) Bune pops and Iodo's mule is sitting at cape entrance yet he knows without ever moving his mule that Bunes up and logs in his main (please dont insult your own intelligence and post a reply with "luck" since this was 30 mins into window and he logs in seconds after it pops) < that one seems to happen alot too.

Wait...
Wait wait wait...
So since he knows the ToD of NMs, he's RMT?
And he could've meritted Flee down. Also, could've gears swapped in the AF boots so you didn't actually see him use flee.

I just don't see any evidence that he's RMT.
Give us something to consider instead of pointing fingers. I'm on neither side, but if I was on jury duty, you'd sure be losing so far.
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-08 11:06:42

lucky for me this game isnt a court case then, im just warning and giving ppl what ive seen your contributing nothing, and so meriting flee + af boots makes it last how long in your mind?, unless of course you can get flee down to a 1 minute recast but your FF knowledge seems to own mine so explain away,

also once again happens alot with him logging in as it pops but yeah since we can call it luck and knowing tod (and not being there from the start most times) we should? glad i dont play on your server.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-08 11:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 11:10:33

Oh, I can't explain it.
But neither can you.
So, he's still not guilty. :P

If this was a "Player Warning: NM Claiming Competition: Iodo" thread, I'd approve.
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-08 11:14:26

lol..., guess you dont know what it means to actaully play the game wanting it to be fair, i camp the NMs because i like to and they dont take up alot of time (unlike some i cant sit at a NM every day i have other ppl to keep in mind and linkshells to run) so for not liking the fact some ppl hack/*** up the prices on everything im a cry baby? im sorry but when you camp NMs and see the same ppl claiming everytime and doing things you cant explain you tend to get a little pissed off, but ill say it 1 more time and hope ppl actaully *** read it what do i have to be jealous/want to cry over? i have alot of gear ppl want and dont envy anyone i just want to play without hackers so excuse me you *** idiot @ the guy posting the pic.

~ninja edit for previous post, i cant explain it nor can you nor even Iodo and he *** did it tis why im annoyed because its clearly unfair and as jonesy has already said must require third party tools (also explains how he always knows NMs are up)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 11:22:10

I understand the fustration.
All I am saying is don't accuse people of OMG ARE EM TEE when something goes bad.
There's a pair of JPs that always claim Serket over here. It sucks for friends of mine that try to claim 'em, but doesn't mean the JPs are RMT. They make a legit way of money - camping NMs.

I think SE put somewhere in the new ToS about it now, but I don't know the details.
Again - not railing on you, I just hate to see people accused of RMT Activity that everyday players do as well. Hell I controlled Skogs Fru for a few days straight. ;3
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-08 11:24:31

when your offline? hope im not the only who noticed you just said he could be using a third party tool then calling me a cry baby for bringing it up? nice.... and ive posted all i need to now Iodo can come back and explain how he does this ***if he doesnt i have nothing let to say here (easier than replying to retards who seem to think trying to help a player base/his server by warning ppl of the ppl to watch out for is being a cry baby), altho i would like to thank ifrit guy on some constructive posting rather than just being a *** in general.

WAITING ON YOU IODO!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-08 11:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

If he's hacking, report him to a GM, he will be caught. If you've already reported, and he's still there, then obviously he's not hacking. In which case, yes...he's just lucky. It sucks. People camp NMs. Some people do little else...but that does not equate them with RMT. Some people make money and don't spend it. Why they don't spend it is their business. Everyone in my LS hoards their money...does that make us all RMT?

There's plenty of ***I see in this game that pisses me off. Mob monopolization. FoV dickwads that kill all the mobs in a zone even though they're 10 levels above the regime. People that undercut ***into the dirt...I could go on and on. However, that doesn't make them RMT. Moronic maybe? *** surely. But not RMT.

You need to understand, calling someone RMT right off the bat gives your argument an immediate -100 credibility rating. As someone that's been accused of being RMT for little reason other then my name, I have little patience for the "OMG ITS TEH RMT!!!!!111one" warnings. Could be he's just better then you at it. That's life.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 11:27:39

I'd only understand your name since it sounds like an XBL Gamertag name, lol. I'd raise you if you asked for one in a /tell D:
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-08 11:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Maintenance started a few minutes ago thx for the read I'll make sure to bookmark this into the other million complaints of someone being RMT. I'm sure the warning was meant in good will but wut can you do? If you haven't took the necessary procedures already then do so til he is banned get over it no use in flaming Hase or anyone in that fact for posting their opinion whether it be WAHHHH pics or fairly good argument in Hase's case.

ps maintenance is taking forever get the fk on with it SE >.<
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-08 11:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Clowdd said:

Holy God, man...it's been like 10 minutes lol
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-08 11:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm even on your server and hate people who cheat, but to come out and yell RMT out of the gate just makes you look like an idiot.

If you think he's cheating/hacking and that's your issue, then report it like Jonesy did, and give examples of what makes you think so. You did eventually do something to that effect, but it was a full page plus into the post where you first came out yelling gil-seller and RMT. While RMT actions and cheating may be linked, they are not necessarily so.

Remember the infamous DRK/NIN that soloed Temperance with pos-hacking and got banned for it? (Can't remember the name/server) I doubt that he was doing it for RMT purposes, but it sure as hell was cheating.

If you're bitching on a forum and you haven't reported it to a GM or STF, then how much do really care? That's like getting mugged in an alley and instead of calling the police, just going home and telling your friends about it. If you have reported suspicious activity, then maybe you should have included that in your original post. The reason that people are calling you a whiner is because that is how you make yourself look.

Jonesy,

I've known you a long time, and you know you have my respect and trust. If you say something fishy is going on, then I'm strongly inclined to agree. At least you replied to the post in a constructive manner.
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-08 11:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Clowdd said:

Holy God, man...it's been like 10 minutes lol

lol i know i just want my new gear =P and you can only beat crisis core so many time. atm playing an old PSX classic "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night"
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-08 11:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Hell I controlled Skogs Fru for a few days straight. ;3

Good example, since one of the other people on Odin that has replied to this thread had that NM on lockdown for a long time, like weeks. Doesn't mean they are RMT...
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 11:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

PLAYER WARNING:

A character named strey has been seen around stealing helpless taru and selling them for gil.
She camps outside thier moghouse for hours then pounces before they get a chance... We must du somthing!

....wait...o.O mt
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-08 11:48:46

"Hai gais letz moves tu Laks...
...Ramuhs!"
 Odin.Suotuo
user: Suotuo
By Odin.Suotuo 2009-04-08 11:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ok imma put my 2 sense in. I had a good nm base camping team. Camped, Cassie,Bune,Serket,Overlord(king version) Yagudo (king version), Quadav (king Version), Sims, Roc,Occasionally King Arthur, Jaded jody, qiqrin, and other random things for gil. Use to be great til Iodo started crying to my ls members in tell and to me about not being able to claim anything. Man did i use to laugh my ace off he was like all i want is jaded jody ill stay out there way. Dont now the guy but from what i seen he crys alot eventually my campers got tired of his whining and went to another server still talk to them but back to the point. Iodo did make some kinda deal with leey i didnt know of til after my campers left. It seems that Iodo renigged on his deal personally I wouldnt of talked to him but leey alot nicer than me. I would of just mpk him til I felt better.
P.S. all fair in camping if you dont get caught
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-08 11:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe when my Limbus shell breaks, I planned on moving then or after I finish my last homam pieces but didn't know where.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Suotuo
user: Suotuo
By Odin.Suotuo 2009-04-08 11:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

im sure i had more spelling grammar mistakes in that can you find them for me pls.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Rues
user: Rues
By Odin.Rues 2009-04-08 12:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:

Wait...
Wait wait wait...
So since he knows the ToD of NMs, he's RMT?

There's knowing the ToD of an NM and then there's being all over it like flies on ***every single time. Iodo does that second so he's either very very very lucky or uses 3rd party tools.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-08 12:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Rues said:
Iodo does that second so he's either very very very lucky or uses 3rd party tools.

Then report him in game? If he's still around after that then he's obviously very very very lucky. Lucky =/= RMT.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2009-04-08 13:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey said:
no offence hase but your not even on odin

Then why post on the "General Forums"? Post in the "Odin Forums".
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-08 13:31:07

Don't mind me guys; just posting in epic thread.
 Odin.Poppisgirl
By Odin.Poppisgirl 2009-04-08 14:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey .. Are you causing Drama again? :o
 Odin.Iodo
user: Scient
By Odin.Iodo 2009-04-08 14:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Suotuo: ok imma put my 2 sense in. I had a good nm base camping team. Camped, Cassie,Bune,Serket,Overlord(king version) Yagudo (king version), Quadav (king Version), Sims, Roc,Occasionally King Arthur, Jaded jody, qiqrin, and other random things for gil. Use to be great til Iodo started crying to my ls members in tell and to me about not being able to claim anything. Man did i use to laugh my ace off he was like all i want is jaded jody ill stay out there way. Dont now the guy but from what i seen he crys alot eventually my campers got tired of his whining and went to another server still talk to them but back to the point. Iodo did make some kinda deal with leey i didnt know of til after my campers left. It seems that Iodo renigged on his deal personally I wouldnt of talked to him but leey alot nicer than me. I would of just mpk him til I felt better.
P.S. all fair in camping if you dont get caught

First of all look up these characters on odin, Gke, Bid, Cese, Dyuh, Ozoo, Gugi, Haln, Yonn, Yuaze, Shebb, Dfsa, Bda, Gkj, Kepu, xuk, keju, emec,selolo, panot, gekj, bogaga. At the time, the group that suotuo mentions, were the only ones hunting the NMs that drops these items. This is how I know that these were their mules. They were part of Leey's linkshell. I called them RMT. Occasionally a legit member of the linkshell would camp with them. I called them out for camping with rmt. Leey sends me a tell saying to stop doing it. I tell Leey about the mules and he tells me he always thought they were rmt and he will try to get rid of them. Next thing I know they leave the server. I never made any sort of deal. What kind of deal could you even be talking about? I realize me calling them rmt is kind of like leey calling me rmt. To me, though, it was pretty obvious with them making a new mule every couple days to sell millions of gil worth of items on. I spend all the money I make. I just leveled cor to 75 and have all the best buyable gear available for it, as well as having the best buyable gear for thf. I am now working on pimping out my other character, eveie's, gear.

It is very clear that leey is pissed about getting rid of his little rmt group, and losing the monopoly his LS had on these NMs. He even told me not to tell anyone in his LS about him saying he would help remove these rmt from the server because he feared they would be upset. This is because whenever anyone in that LS wanted to make some money they would just go to where that RmT group was and be guaranteed a claim and had access to every single money nm's ToD.