Something You Would Like To See Added.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-02 09:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Septroth said:

the biggest load of ***ive ever ceen

Biggest I've ever seen is right there :<
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-02 09:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

While we're add it, add merits to the HP/MP category.

HP, MP, hHP, and hMP. Keep the total cap at 8 even would be fine, although boosting it to 12 total, cap of 8 per HP/MP, 4 per hHP/hMP would be fair.

hMP blows +MP out of the water any day, so I'd be out busting my tail to get those bad boys right away.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-02 09:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Aramina said:

ZNM basically are forced pop HNM, so it already exists in a sense. If you can tell me that Tinnin, Tyger, etc. are not forced pop HNMs then explain to me exactly what they are. I'm just looking for more along that line of ideas.

And, SAM has the 2nd highest Archery Skill in the game, and it caps at 230. You will be hard pressed to find many or any other examples of a weapon type where the second best user only gets a rating in the "C" range. Considering your RNG is level 19, I'm going to guess that you don't use SAM/RNG and it's probably likely your Archery isn't capped either. The only other case I can say someone gets shafted worse than this is Bards only getting C skills in their primary function. If that isn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is.

More Force pop'd HNM would be really sweet.

Also brds, dont' really get the shaft here at all b/c their skills stack together. Depending on which you are using its Singing+Wind or Singing+String. Only if they are usuing no insturment (lol) does it suck.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2009-04-02 09:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Reublucian said:
I'm curious as to if I was the CEO of Square Enix and I wanted to play ffxi, do you think they would give me like 999,999,999g and whatever items I wanted? lolol

If I'm the CEO, I would be playing the beta for our next MMO xD
 Bahamut.Ragnell
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Ragnell 2009-04-02 09:54:14
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

>EQUIPMENT SHOULD NOT USE ITEM SLOTS DAMNIT
>Ballista/Brenner incentive. Give an EXP/gil bonus for participation/winning. Seriously Ballista is fun, give players a reason to play it with me ***.

>Allow Chocobo training to last longer and not to deteriorate over time.

>Changes in NPC pricing on sales of many items/Influx of reasons to start crafting.

>Changing old content to match existing content: Such as revamping old EXP spots so that they can be a viable option again(perhaps increasing EXP yield for those harder mobs, or making chain easier to keep?. Changing/adding the way HNM/kings spawn or can be spawned.

>Job changes: Allow DRG to have more control over their Wyvern; wyvern customization outside of /sub.

>New face option/customization. (Tattoos, Hair Color, Face) This could be initiated by a quest that would pull more gil out of circulation/cost to change, I'm sure SE would like this.

>Revamped UI: The UI in XI is pretty clunky, and is especially *** if you're a non windower user.

>On screen maps.

>Ability to turn down number of PCs displayed on PS2/360 version and turn down/off shadows.

>Quest system revamp to have more description.

>PC/360 engine recode. Higher resolution detail/anti aliasing/BLOOM LOL. Upgrading from DirectX8 to 9 or 10. Various graphics changes and upgrades.

>Expanded storage: Increase MH/Storage/ML/inventory to 100 each. 500 inventory, that should be great.

This was posted by my LS members awhile back
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-02 10:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnell said:

>Expanded storage: Increase MH/Storage/ML/inventory to 100 each. 500 inventory, that should be great.

Less muling, SE lose money, /no.

Mule101 : Cost nothing to SE (1 line in a database), cost $1/month to the player. Profit :]
 Siren.Bungie
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-04-02 10:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

jumping feature!

a way to move multiple items between mog house and bag at a time~
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-02 10:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

A banking system would be great for me. Less gil on hand less i would waste and I am sure same for other people as well.
 Siren.Bungie
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-04-02 10:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yea, when i have gil on me, i can only think what i want to spend it on
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-02 11:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Septroth said:
Aramina said:
-

- Paladins get Hexa Strike

- More forced-pop NM/HNM

- Increase SAM Archery Skill to B+

1 ur dreaming 2 your dreaming and 3 your dreaming

plds get hexa hell no go away whm onry. forced pop hnms ur dreaming square dosent do that unless we get rmt to monopolize them then complain about it. and sam...... sam needs archery WS nvm more skill its the biggest load of ***ive ever ceen

I'm sure SE would consider linkshells botting ground kings RMT activity.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-02 11:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnell said:
>Revamped UI: The UI in XI is pretty clunky, and is especially *** if you're a non windower user.

>On screen maps.

>Quest system revamp to have more description.

>PC/360 engine recode. Higher resolution detail/anti aliasing/BLOOM LOL. Upgrading from DirectX8 to 9 or 10. Various graphics changes and upgrades.

I'm with ya on these! ^^
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-02 13:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I would also like to see maybe a borrow system where you can lend another player and item that could maybe temp. change it to rare/ex type and gets automaticly sent back to delivery box after a period of time, maybe can player charge for it and make gils.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-02 13:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Strey said:
A banking system would be great for me. Less gil on hand less i would waste and I am sure same for other people as well.
Yes!!! >_< Whenever I have gil on me I waste it, but putting gil on mules can be inconvenient sometimes. It'd be cool if you got interest and stuff also, haha^^
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-02 13:47:27
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

The banking and lending idea is pretty cool but it'd be kinda hard to add the system in the game and keep it regulated enough to prevent bugs and exploits screwing people over worse than the way untrustworthy people get stuff out of others.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-02 13:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
It'd be cool if you got interest and stuff also, haha^^

^Oh, so much this. ^^
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-02 14:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Should make it everytime you buy a item from a character with tax you get tax refund at the end of the month, same with stuff like chocobo and airship. May be little but I know with how long I have played i spen millions on those, it adds up lol.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-02 14:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Strey said:
Should make it everytime you buy a item from a character with tax you get tax refund at the end of the month, same with stuff like chocobo and airship. May be little but I know with how long I have played i spen millions on those, it adds up lol.

LOL, tax return time! Everyone gets their W-2 in game at the end of the year, choco's and ***are tax deductible, etc ^^
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-02 14:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Be fun to beable to change your characters face or atleast to the second hair color, especially for those playing for 5,6 years and want to see somthing new lol(with that maybe a payed name change so you dont have to leave your server for 3 months and pay $50 getting away and back)
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-02 14:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Gooby said:

(5) All confiscated RMT gil should be delivered to my mog house.

Here here!

If not to 1 person's place, at least distribute it to the entire community...

The same should happen with all items sold to NPCs, all Cosmo-Cleanse and Timeless Hourglass purchases, all fees for quests and airships and ferries, stuff like that. I'm sure there's just one guy from SE that all of the money is siphoned to, then he uses it to like buy 5 relics and sell the character for $2000 or something.
 Carbuncle.Thunders
Server: Carbuncle
user: thunders
By Carbuncle.Thunders 2009-04-02 15:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

A few things:

+More macro lines.
+A macro command to execute another macros.
+Better search on AH.
+cut down Aht Urgan taxes of AH.
+dont debuff when activate Levelsync if the buff is in the lvl that you're sync.
+dont loose exp points you gained when dc on campaing battle.
+dont fail quest for Tactic pearl if you dc inside CRAG while doing quest.
+lfp in multiple jobs.
+Nomad Moogle in OP that your nation owns.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-02 15:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Portible moogles yey!
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-04-02 15:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I realize that Besieged is more for Imperial Standing than for experience, but still, could they not make it so that if you are dead at the end of besieged, you still get your experience?

It only happened to me once, that I was dead at the end, ever since then I've been smarter about keeping my scrolls of instant reraise up. But still, you only get so many of them during the fight, and with as many people who enjoy running a boss mob into a group of weakened and resting people in Besieged, it would be nice to not have the no xp penalty for being dead when it's over.
 Cerberus.Aerithmay
Server: Cerberus
user: Aerithmay
By Cerberus.Aerithmay 2009-04-02 16:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to see an "Outgoing" delivery box option in the mog house, I figure ur moogle already does everything else for you, he can darn well run his butt down to the post office too...

Secondly, and I know it's unlikely, but I would love a location based teleport system. RDM as of yet doesn't have any "transportation" spells. whm gets all the teleport, blm grabs all the warp and retrace. RDM could get something like "Portal", which allows them to send ppl to a specific destination. I used to play UO; in which they used items called markers that could be stored in marker books. a low level spell (appropriately called "Mark") would link a marker with a specific location, then later a "Portal" spell could be cast on the marker to open a gate to that location. At higher levels, a "Gate" spell could be used on the markers to allow other ppl through to the location instead of just the caster. Obviously some limitations would have to be set, like can't cast "Mark" inside dungeons and such, but it could be super usefull getting to favorite hunting grounds or traveling between cities and such.
 Odin.Ashokan
user: Ashokan
By Odin.Ashokan 2009-04-02 16:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

No doubt I'd like to see job additions for the jobs I love to play, other than that:

-- Skill ups in Campaign. Seriously.
-- More macro lines. Doesn't really effect me, but it'd be a huge help to PS2/360 players.
-- More sale slots on the AH.
-- Better PvP? Might be hard to convert me to a FFXI PvP player, but many would be happy.
-- Revamping some of the requirements for beginners. I'm not saying make it a joke, just modernize a little.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-04-02 16:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashokan said:
No doubt I'd like to see job additions for the jobs I love to play, other than that:

-- More macro lines. Doesn't really effect me, but it'd be a huge help to PS2/360 players.
-- Better PvP? Might be hard to convert me to a FFXI PvP player, but many would be happy.
-- Revamping some of the requirements for beginners. I'm not saying make it a joke, just modernize a little.

These.Now.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-02 16:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Moar summons yes please~!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-02 17:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashokan said:

I've always said a territories type of PvP would work so long as -ga's were not super powered (I'm a 75 BLM, I can say that), and that the people holding the territories would not respawn unless they RR'd, until their team was wiped.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-04-02 17:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

--Jubaku: Ni...Seriously Mobs and Maat use it why can't I?
--1 Maybe 2 JA's for NIN...maybe Eva+ Self and Eva+ Pt like berserk warcry
--A new 2hr for NIN be nice make Mijin 30min or something like they did to DRG im tired of "OH ***we about to wipe ill use my 2hr and maybe we will live...oh wait im a NIN..."
-- I agree More AH Slots... Even if you have to do a gobbie bag type quest for it
--Skill ups is campaign would be cool
--More macro lines would be nice since im on 360
--Ability to choose how you hold each weapon...lolelvaan sword&shield etc.
 Bahamut.Delsol
user: Delsol
By Bahamut.Delsol 2009-04-02 18:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
Septroth said:
Aramina said:
-

- Paladins get Hexa Strike

- More forced-pop NM/HNM

- Increase SAM Archery Skill to B+

1 ur dreaming 2 your dreaming and 3 your dreaming

plds get hexa hell no go away whm onry. forced pop hnms ur dreaming square dosent do that unless we get rmt to monopolize them then complain about it. and sam...... sam needs archery WS nvm more skill its the biggest load of ***ive ever ceen

I'm sure SE would consider linkshells botting ground kings RMT activity.

Pld should get hexa strike, any job that has the highest ranked skill with a weapon should have access to all its weapon skills. Pld should also get stoneskin at 68 and reraise 75.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-02 18:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD does get SS at 68... but your gonna eat your subjob as /whm, and it does get RR as 75 for the same reason. Realistically tho, PLD is going to stay the same.

I wouldn't mind seeing another tank job with stats, armor and abilities along the lines of a Defender from FFTA. Or maybe Onion Knight from FFT for PSP, with att, def and such deriving from how many other 75's you have.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7