Something You Would Like To See Added.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Hades.Karou
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2009-04-01 11:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
Ralklrl said:
A job ability that lets SAM dual weild great
katanas for a short time. Main hand Hagun
off hand Soboro ftw!!!

And I want a BLU sword that has +1000 MP and has 100 DMG/236 delay...

I doubt that would happen aswell. I actually practice with a real Katana and it's mostly 2 handed work. Wakazashi's are single hand katana's. And ninja already uses those. So if anything perhaps let samurai use _SOME_ katana's. Nin's can touch a few GKatana's and some Gkatana WS's so why not reverse that for Samurai?

My other thing I would like to see is, Samurai's in history are considered some of the greatest archer's in history. Eat your heart out Robin Hood. So perhaps samurai would be allowed to use maybe 2 or 3 additional Archery WS's besides Namas Arrow which we get by using Yoichi bow.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 11:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
Ralklrl said:
off hand Soboro ftw!!!

Ooh ooh can I have a DNC Knife that has store TP +50?!?!?!
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-01 11:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Azulmagia said:
Ralklrl said:
off hand Soboro ftw!!!

Ooh ooh can I have a DNC Knife that has store TP +50?!?!?!

Only if I get a pup onry h2h with over9000 +atk
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-01 11:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Why stop at 50!? Go for +1000!
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 11:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
Why stop at 50!? Go for +1000!

LOL shoot for the stars! Immediately full TP with every swing...I LIKE IT!!!!
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-01 11:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
Increased salvage gear drop rates..

Or at the very least, increased spawn rates of NMs in Bhaflau >.>

If there's something to increase, it's SSR, nothing else :<

2% Usu body, 3% Morri legs, 4% Ares Legs = *** :x Especially when others area are like 10%+... BR is easy next to that :s

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 11:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

- Banish IV, Banishga III, Holy II (Especially post-update) for White Mage

- Paladins get Hexa Strike

- Higher cap for total Combat Skills

- A Tier 3 Merit for each job that almost functions like an alternate super ability. Make it 30 min recast or something and cost 10 Merit Points.

- Events like Dynamis and Limbus be instanced so more groups can go.

- More forced-pop NM/HNM

- A "training ground" or "test dummy" where you could go and try out gear sets, strategies, etc.

- Increase SAM Archery Skill to B+
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 11:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
Alyria said:
I want a new war started int he present! Make our Conquest points useful than for warp scrolls and xp rings :/ Maybe a new war story line that now we can fight against nations and no not a ballista. a big *** recruitment of war. Sandy vs. Bastok where it included the npcs to fight too. Conquest battle :P similar to campaign but not fighting the mobs instead we fight for the lands :P

And where is Windurst in all of this?

Besides, a lot of CP gear is good... there's also signet staves and you can sell stuff for $$$

was an example.

yea thats useless to spend all cp points on just a few items for a quick gil. im sitting on 60k cp and all i use it for is warp scrolls... i dont need any of that gear from there lol

but some excitement in the present with new mission ranks etc. would be fun. it can be any nation or even fight over outposts lol
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-01 11:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:
I wouldn't mind them making some sort of coding fixing ***to where if you hit the Mega Boss in a certain area with the 35 and 15 on he will drop the 25 you need to complete the piece. But then again, SE isn't that smart or nice >_>

0/70+ and counting...

0/70 on something 2/6 ~ 2/7 is bad luck, no update should fix bad luck lol :< Anyway while you hunt a particular 25, you'll get others 25, meaning your whole group will have all 25 they need (unless they need the same as you), then after that you'll be able to always skip boss, which is cool in certain area like BR, allowing you to do more NMs.
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 11:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps something like CPNM like they are adding with Allied Notes?

They have ISNM and are adding ANNM, so why not, right?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-01 11:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I said salvage gear drop rates in general

and if nothing else, have the NMs at least spawn more often in bhaf. 16/16 on runs having 0 nm bees spawn. Sure.. we'd have 4-5 Gate widows, but not one bee in that whole time.

I think total, I'm 4 runs with NM bee(s) outta 25~ish.

User submitted image
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 11:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Aramina said:
Perhaps something like CPNM like they are adding with Allied Notes?

They have ISNM and are adding ANNM, so why not, right?

yea even that would be good to have for CP.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-01 11:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jiko said:
I said salvage gear drop rates in general

and if nothing else, have the NMs at least spawn more often in bhaf. 16/16 on runs having 0 nm bees spawn. Sure.. we'd have 4-5 Gate widows, but not one bee in that whole time.

I think total, I'm 4 runs with NM bee(s) outta 25~ish.

Took me August > March to see my first Gate widows (and the 2nd one dropped right after lol :D)... So then again it's bad luck :D Spawn rate ain't that bad, but it's random, kinda like dynamis when some shell get 10 RDM AFv2 hat in a couple of runs, while some wait 2 year before seing a single one and get 10 WAR AFv2 in the meantime.

Now SSR it's always bad luck lol, drop rate are very low, NM only spawn once + you're not able to try all NM in the area + they're complicated to do (you can't go in SSR with 3 player to take out turtle, while you can easily do floor 2 / 3 NMs in BR with 3 players).

Quote:
Ya, but it's been about 4 months on a 25 @_@!! From the looks of it Darksky will finish his usu set before me ><;;

If turtle drop ; ;
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 11:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Something another person kinda touched on, but in a different light.

There's this thing called "Expeditionary Force" where you go out and try to take over claim of an area for your nation. However, as far as I know you can only do it in beastman controlled areas. I used to do the 30-caps with a JP shell on Sunday mornings, and not only was it quite fun, but it also paid off quite well in CP (sometime 4k or more).

Imagine this where you could attack areas controlled by other nations, whether it be against NPC forces or real players.

Can you imagine the battles that would happen in places like Sarutabaruta, Ronfaure, and Gustaberg? It would be awesome!

They'd have to make it like EF or Garrison so that only people in the event could do it, and it gives blockaid too, where people under the event can't be acted upon by people not participating.

Imagine grabbing a teleport Holla and riding back to San d'Oria only to see a force of Bastokan Raiders converging on your outpost. It would be like PvP with a purpose. Besides, on Odin, it might mean that lolBastok (my chars are Windy and Sandy) might get some territory sometime.
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-01 11:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's PvP with -current- limitation (no equip swap, magic damage nerf, etc...) no thanks :x
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-01 12:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Akajoyroth said:
YES more BLM Dark magis spells!! Like Aspir II or Dark Holy 8)
Maybe more JA for those jobs that onry got 1 JA...sad to see jobs like MNK have 50 million JA's to choose from while others sit in the dark...8(

lol, this one made me smile, since the normal holy is full of fail, what about a Dark holy lol... & Dark Magic skill is mainly from DRKs, BLM is elemental

But for that kind of spell, well i remember the old school but amazing spells called:
Sideral: Was dealing quite a bite of light based damages. "could be a Divine magic" able to PLD & mostly WHM

Ultima: Was the most powerfull spell know after Apoc, non-elemental damage. "Could be a Dark Magic spell?" for BLM & DRK
Apocalypse: Was know in FF8 & 9, Shadow burst in FF7 dealing darkness based damages, & sadly now a relic weapon name. "Could be a Dark magic spell" BLM & DRK

Meltdown: Could be comparated to Dia, but it was also droping to 0 the VIT of the target, not only droping the defense. "could be an enfeebling magic" available RDM only.

Aura: For thoses who wont remember that spell, it was a TP gain over time, making the limit breaks more accecibles. "could be an enhancing spell" WHM or RDM why not ?

Boomerang: This was reflecting a spell thrown on the target having this buff, to the player or mobs casting it, -ga spells were not affected. was also in all the old FFs the Buff given by "Carbuncle" sumon on all the party.

Megalith: Was a petrification attack, could be an enfeebling magic for RDM & WHM, since somes mobs have somes TP move with the same effect.

Double/Triple: appeared in FF8 only, while it was called "Magic.W" in FF7, allowed the player to cast 2 magic in a row, could be an enhancing magic but it would not match easily with the FFXI spell since there is a casting time.

For the technical stuff, i let everyone discuss, i was just adding my fantasy & fanatism of the older FFs lol, but more room in MH w/o quest & somes *** more room in the AH YES PLZ
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 12:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, they'd have to make it fun, and it would be nice to have more direct control over OP ownership than crafting blitzkrieg or massive EXPing.

As far as I know ExForce can only be done in areas non-claimed.

You hear about the people who "got the Gustaberg OP back in 2004 when we took it for one week" and things like that, but imagine if we could actually make attacks to take them over on a regular basis.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-01 12:25:36
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

COR wishlist
------------
Single target phantom roll JA
Replace BRD roll with +running speed or +haste
More quick draw shots for damage and/or status ailments
More gun options
Dual wield guns :3
Make Marksmanship skill better than dagger cap -.-

RNG wishlist
------------
Give us that bizarre unused WS that remains hidden in the dats but is not featured or usable in game.
Make all craftable forms of ammo quiver-able
More bow/gun/xbow options that compare to obow, e/vbow & hellfire +1
Make scavenge find better items
Wide-scan in real time!

As far as other stuff in game, some more pop item NMs/HNMs would be nice. Anything that doesn't make camping against 2390482358 linkshells so painful, especially for kings/dynamis.

Moar jug pets for BST, and let em zone with you!

Last but not least, give old zones more incentive to be visited. Not sure how this could be done, maybe more unique NMs, or higher level mobs that make soloing or PTing last longer in different areas to spread the overcamped areas thinner.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 12:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

hell yea aramina! that would be fun. id like to spank a few taru's here and there!

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-01 12:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
hell yea aramina! that would be fun. id like to spank a few taru's here and there!

I'm a Taru irl <3
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 12:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Alyria said:

Hey, how YOU doin?! n.-

<3 Bart I'd go to your server not to just spank you but marry your taru cause of your avatar lol Your avatar mesmerises me

Wooooodum said:
Alyria said:

I'm a Taru irl <3

lol yea you could be a midget irl :P
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2009-04-01 12:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to be able to buy hq Crystals from the Guild NPCs in Al Zahbi.

Also, the ability to buy by the stack instead of 1 by 1.

I wish there was an icon that could be activated (for examle /craft) that ppl could visibly see and say "oh that guy has high level "whatever your craft is" like level 95+ could activate this icon.

Just random ideas that will probably never happend ^^b
 Bahamut.Ashua
Server: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-01 12:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I also feel that all EXCLUSIVE items should be rendered into a key item/temporary item status. Like how beseiged items show up in your invetory but dont take any space. exclusive gear should appear in the invetory of relevant jobs without sucking up space. Going on 10 jobs myself and it's not like I can mule 60% of that ***.

Also, it's really "neat" how my DRK with 8 elemental magic merits is 272 base (a mere 4 skill lower than a base 75 BLM) has only tier 2 nukes. Meanwhile my rdm with same merits is a lowly 256 base elemental skill with Tier 3 nukes.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 12:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashua said:
I also feel that all EXCLUSIVE items should be rendered into a key item/temporary item status. Like how beseiged items show up in your invetory but dont take any space. exclusive gear should appear in the invetory of relevant jobs without sucking up space. Going on 10 jobs myself and it's not like I can mule 60% of that ***.

then buy the token and you will get +80 slots :P
 Asura.Icon
Server: Asura
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-01 12:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Personally I'd be up for spells like Meteor and Ultima for BLM. They don't even have to be good, just look good. And while we are on spell looks: Make Holy look like ... idk ... Holy.

2) Maybe also Weapon fights. Kinda like how you fight the Arc Angels where you have to go into a battle field and fight them individually. Have a really really really really really rare item drop from each of them, but you normally only get a potion or something of those sorts (useful, but not expensive). It could be something like an assault now that I am thinking of it.

3) Mandate that everyone needs a dancing bear avatar.

4) Give the ability to police ourselves. GMs won't do anything about most things, but there are so many times when someone is just being as *** that you just have to do something about it. There has always been a level of bullying that ends up with some *** saying: "What are you going to do about it?" and unfortunately we can't. We know it, they know it, so the bad guy wins. I just trying to imagine if that person would be act the same way if there were consequences for his actions ... like cracking a 2x4 over his head. Just a thought ... I mean what could be done other than bringing back mpks.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 13:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
4) Give the ability to police ourselves. GMs won't do anything about most things, but there are so many times when someone is just being as *** that you just have to do something about it. There has always been a level of bullying that ends up with some *** saying: "What are you going to do about it?" and unfortunately we can't. We know it, they know it, so the bad guy wins. I just trying to imagine if that person would be act the same way if there were consequences for his actions ... like cracking a 2x4 over his head. Just a thought ... I mean what could be done other than bringing back mpks.

People can't be left to police themselves, thats called anarchy. The game would just turn into who could get who banned first.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7