Something You Would Like To See Added.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 13:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a traveling moogle!!!
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-01 13:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

rumplestiltzkin
 Ifrit.Fiyerooz
Server: Ifrit
user: Fiyerooz
By Ifrit.Fiyerooz 2009-04-01 13:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My wishlist:

Give THF dual-wield. Maybe only dual-wield I at like level 25. But for those of us who don't like NIN, it would be awesome.

Let the armor storage NPC take Artifact Weapons too. And open it up to lower level sets as well.

Make skill-ups in Parrying, Shield, and Guarding easier to get.

PLD provoke perhaps? That way I can sub something other than WAR and not feel ashamed. (And no Flash doesn't count haha)
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 13:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fiyerooz said:
My wishlist:

Give THF dual-wield. Maybe only dual-wield I at like level 25. But for those of us who don't like NIN, it would be awesome.

Let the armor storage NPC take Artifact Weapons too. And open it up to lower level sets as well.

Make skill-ups in Parrying, Shield, and Guarding easier to get.

PLD provoke perhaps? That way I can sub something other than WAR and not feel ashamed. (And no Flash doesn't count haha)

No.

Editing my flaming statement about pld as I see your only lvl 61. Once you get to 75 and endgame events you'll realize that PLD really has very little need for voke.
 Leviathan.Symbol
Server: Leviathan
user:
By Leviathan.Symbol 2009-04-01 13:16:29
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I want a blm mp recovery ability,we have aspir but the mob needs to be a mage or have mp in order for it to work,something like smns elemental siphon would be nice for blm.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 13:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

well we dont have summons as blm but whm has devotion, so maybe something similar to what whm has may be good for blm. For example: Just how we have drain = hp and aspir = mp on mage mobs, make a spell to take hp from the mob and turn it to mp for blm :)

but then we'd have ppl *** cause blm will pretty much be overpowered. but they can limit it to only certain types of mobs you can use the spell on, like it will get resisted against a nm.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 13:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish on these types of threads people would stick more to things that would make the game more enjoyable and less on things that would make the game easier / broken to hell.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-01 13:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Test dummys. So you can test your damage without having to actually go out of town and look for a mob.
 Valefor.Ivaan
Server: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2009-04-01 13:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

new ja for all jobs.

It would last for 1 hit / attack, duration 1 min til used, recast 5 mins.

And its your 2hr ability in 1 hit,

Example, pld would make next hit take no dmg,

drk next hit drains targets hp,

war next hit is critical.

Would only work for 1 hit, but would stay on for 1 min til used. i always thought about this... any comment?
 Valefor.Ivaan
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2009-04-01 13:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

new ja for all jobs.

Would only work for 1 hit, but would stay on for 1 min til used. i always thought about this... any comment?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 13:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Test dummys. So you can test your damage without having to actually go out of town and look for a mob.

that would be cool, maybe even a training area to help skill up certain things like parry and guarding :P
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-01 13:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

...That makes the Cor two hour sound broken. "hey every 5 minuests we have a chance of reseting our two hours!"
Would be giving rng another barrage kind of...and how would it work for monk?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 13:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ivaan said:
new ja for all jobs.

Ninja next hit = explode?

Sam next hit = umm. sekkanoki

whm next hit = cure everyone

mnk next hit = faster than normal punch

thf next hit = third eye

smn next hit = astral flow

brd next song = brd gets 1/2 soul voice every 5 min lol

cor next roll = thier actual 2hr

Not something that would really work for all jobs.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 13:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

This please, but would also need some sort of parse to go along with it to mean anything.

One thing I thought about before with something like this was the ability to adjust stats to try out different builds/foods on different mobs. I doubt SE wants to release the exact specs of all mobs to program into the dummy, so maybe you could insert a soul plate from the mob you want to test on, and it would copy the stats of w/e you took the pic of.
 Unicorn.Ixn
Server: Unicorn
user: unknown
By Unicorn.Ixn 2009-04-01 13:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to be able to name my moogle tacoz
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-04-01 13:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

New dynamis areas. Dynamis-Zitah, Dynamis-Uleguerand, Dynami-Yhoat ect

Mog house warp (i.e enter mh in windy and exit in any other town!)

Whenever you have your NPC out fighting there's a chance that a piece of armour equippable only by your NPC (rare/ex) will drop, this would be the only way to change your NPC's armour.
 Valefor.Redenius
user: Redenius
By Valefor.Redenius 2009-04-01 13:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What I would like hmmm Silent Bolts >.>
 Seraph.Octaviusc
Server: Seraph
user: Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-04-01 14:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
Jiko said:
Increased salvage gear drop rates..

Or at the very least, increased spawn rates of NMs in Bhaflau >.>

If there's something to increase, it's SSR, nothing else :<

2% Usu body, 3% Morri legs, 4% Ares Legs = *** :x Especially when others area are like 10%+... BR is easy next to that :s

I couldn't agree with this more....I heard a rumor in this April update they were going to increase the drop rates in salvage but unfortunately it's only a rumor so I'm not going to hold my breath. This percentage is totally rediculous.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-01 14:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Redenius said:
What I would like hmmm Silent Bolts >.>

For your info there is a kind of arrow called Kabura Arrow :S which silence the target.

What they could do for real already outside all the fantasy is to keep the player targeted under targed even if the person change gears by the way of a macro, because its annoying when you are RDM/WHM in a merit PT & everytime you need to target again the person you were targeting already to cast your cure or your haste, its a little thing but it would make the game less annoying for this part.

Also, i seen somes new WS talk in the thread, i totaly second this, they need to give a Mythic WS to Great sword at least, even if its not a main weapon for any jobs that can use it, something multi hit like an omnislash (lol) would be appreciated.

Also, they need to *** re-fixe the differents WS mods & somes jobs/JA, because they nerfed down somes DDs such as DRKs to be good only to zerg... but when you see the WS guillotine, its accu fail & depending the TP the silence effect to the target will be longer or shorter... buf wtf is that?... now only DD put on the podium are SAMs, SE need to kind of put all the DD on the same ground while giving them somes specialitys.
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 14:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis-Newton Movalpolos? No wait, that's already like a Dynamis zone...

OP Warp to Tu'Lia? Won't happen most likely, but that would be handy, although somehwat defeating the purpose of Sea Warps.

Salvage and Nyzul drop rates increase. Nothing more exciting than having a Nyzul run with the floor loads from hell, clearing the boss with 30 seconds to spare or less, and getting a.... Dancing Dagger.

Similarly, it would be nice to have a Nyzul floor run discount rate for people with Runic Key already. Maybe take 20% off the token cost for a floor if you already have a Runic Key.

Someone mentioned Ultima/Meteor. How about team-cast spells that you can only do with certain job combinations using the three primary mages, White/Red/Black.

Maybe something where 3 WHMs could team up to do some mega healing thing, 3 RDMs could team up to do some mega Enhance/Enfeeble, and 3 BLMs could team up for some serious death. Then mix and match W/R/B for other miscellaneous effects.

I'm sure the game mechanics alone would make it very difficult; it would almost be like a magical version of a skillchain. Just something that would be sweet, like if a WHM x3 could cast a spell that would do something like Raise an entire Alliance.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 14:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I say it all the time, but I'm gonna say it again...please, S-E, give us the ability to SEND from the Mog House. From a logic standpoint, it makes no damn sense that your moogle can go pick up your ***but can't mail it away. For someone that's changing jobs often, and has a ***ton of gear, muling it all around is a real pain in the ***.
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 14:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

My moogle is currently being punished for some polaroids I found of him with one of my friends, so he better bring my mail to the post office or he's going to be polishing Rusty Greatswords for a week...
 Seraph.Octaviusc
Server: Seraph
user: Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-04-01 14:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cecil, while the samurai job does have a lot of good things...something a lot of people overlook is the much lower damage the great katanas put out compared to scythes or polearms. And I don't want the arguement about how SAM can use polearms, I never see a SAM use polearm in dynamis, einherjar, limbus, etc. It is not their native weapon and should be left for DRG IMO. My point is while other DD jobs lack in areas, this is one where SAM lacks in. You won't see a SAM doing a 2K kasha or gekko but I have seen DRK and DRG pull off damage this high. Just my observation.....and I know not everyone will agree with this.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 14:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fiyerooz said:

I agree. There should be more then one class that has the ability to dual wield, and THF is the likeliest candidate, IMHO.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-01 15:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to take a page from WoW and have SE implement PvP anytime. No need to go to a battlefield, just beat the *** right there.

And can PUP wear some heavier gear, we work out with the MNKs and PLDs yet we have to wear the cloth armor.

Uh... Traveling Moogles in more areas.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-01 15:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

A moogle flute like off FF9 >.>

Once a week use or something and let's us pull up our MH/Locker/Storage from anywhere! =P
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 15:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hitetsu said:
A moogle flute like off FF9 >.>

Once a week use or something and let's us pull up our MH/Locker/Storage from anywhere! =P

i agree! except not once a week lol, id say 1 every game day :P
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 15:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I want to take a page from WoW and have SE implement PvP anytime. No need to go to a battlefield, just beat the *** right there.

I wouldn't really care for that, because if you look at how the bulk of PvP is in WoW, it's level 70's or 80's beating the hell out of level 20's just for the hell of it. That ***'s HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and frustrating. Blizzard really needs to enforce an honor penalty for killing players a certain number of levels below you, because if it's no contest, what's the *** point?

Getting ganked by *** made me quit WoW...and I think it would make peeps quit FFXI, too.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Server: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-04-01 15:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If your gonna do PvP, run it like a party. "So and so wants you to join a duel" and you can click Accept or Decline just like with a party invite. Simple and it's your own damn fault for clicking Accept.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7