MS Paint Challenge Round 2: Week 33
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Phoenix.Princessrin
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 20:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i just liek rain just not thunderstorms >.>

i think i been squeamish since i saw a lightening struck this bmw while driving >: the car was on fire...

edit: my power went of for a second and came bk on wtfff x.x
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 20:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pyriel said:
Oh yes, yes I DO!! I grew up in Norcal by Mt. Shasta and in Brookings on the Southern Oregon coast. I love the rain and thunderstorms!
...lol that too up north >: ew
By zahrah 2011-03-23 20:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just read through everything...I want one of those tablets! Sooo jealous! LOL!
 Titan.Bomber
Server: Titan
user: Bomber
By Titan.Bomber 2011-03-23 20:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Princessrin said:

i think i been squeamish since i saw a lightening struck this bmw while driving >: the car was on fire...

Wait what...it has been said before that safest place against thunders is inside a car X.x
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-23 20:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Bomber said:

Wait what...it has been said before that safest place against thunders is inside a car X.x

I wouldn't be too sure about that, we don't get thunderstorms as bad over here as you guys do but the last place I'd be hiding is in a car.
 Leviathan.Pyriel
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Pyriel 2011-03-23 20:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything lower than Sactown in Cali is meh IMO minus the snowparks that they have down south. But you just can't beat a springbreak or memorial weekend at Lake Shasta. I love wakeboarding and tubing up at Shasta and by god the bass fishing!!!!! Bass fishing can I haz this?
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 20:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Titan.Bomber said:

I wouldn't be too sure about that, we don't get thunderstorms as bad over here as you guys do but the last place I'd be hiding is in a car.

im with u brotha!

Leviathan.Pyriel said:
Anything lower than Sactown in Cali is meh IMO minus the snowparks that they have down south. But you just can't beat a springbreak or memorial weekend at Lake Shasta. I love wakeboarding and tubing up at Shasta and by god the bass fishing!!!!! Bass fishing can I haz this?

i wish i can go fishing BUT NO the bait refuses to stick on >:
so i said fck it lol
 Leviathan.Pyriel
By Leviathan.Pyriel 2011-03-23 20:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha nuuuuu don't use eggs and wait method Rin! get a j hook, rubber worm with a 1 ounce wieght at the head cast out let it hi the bottom and jig it a little......then reel in the slack, jigg a little and repeat!
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 20:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pyriel said:
Haha nuuuuu don't use eggs and wait method Rin! get a j hook, rubber worm with a 1 ounce wieght at the head cast out let it hi the bottom and jig it a little......then reel in the slack, jigg a little and repeat!

this is what happens.

1. my bait flys off.
2. my hook gets stuck to tree or grass or rock. :/
3. when i do make it to water it doesnt go far or i get it stuck in water >: soemthing.
4. 5 hrs later no fish.

so :|
/cries.
 Leviathan.Pyriel
By Leviathan.Pyriel 2011-03-23 21:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwww get a family member to teach you how to do it right!
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-03-23 21:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Titan.Bomber said:

Lightning, like all electronics, takes the path of least electronic resistance. Metal conducts electricity much better than air, so a car has a good chance of getting hit if it's in an open space. However, because it completely encircles the occupants in metal, the lightning follows the frame of the car and out the other side, rather than going through the middle and frying the people inside.

The more you know!
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
Titan.Bomber said:

Lightning, like all electronics, takes the path of least electronic resistance. Metal conducts electricity much better than air, so a car has a good chance of getting hit if it's in an open space. However, because it completely encircles the occupants in metal, the lightning follows the frame of the car and out the other side, rather than going through the middle and frying the people inside.

The more you know!

wow o.o
you learn something everyday right? lol :)
 Titan.Bomber
Server: Titan
user: Bomber
By Titan.Bomber 2011-03-23 21:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
Titan.Bomber said:

The more you know!
Thankyou for illuminating these guys :P lol
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-23 21:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pyriel said:

this is what happens.

1. my bait flys off.
2. my hook gets stuck to tree or grass or rock. :/
3. when i do make it to water it doesnt go far or i get it stuck in water >: soemthing.
4. 5 hrs later no fish.

so :|
/cries.

Should do it Aussie style, with a dinghy and a few sticks of dynamite.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-03-23 21:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Also gonna follow Yojimmbo's lead and leave this here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/20067/any-budding-character-designers-or-script-writers/

Looking for some help with my character design and ironing out the kinks in my story D:
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

@cala ya i think i have no access to dynamite :P

@blazza ill check it out :)
 Lakshmi.Hewison
Server: Lakshmi
user: Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 21:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:

The more you know!

...but what if you're in a convertible!
That's quite interesting actually. We don't get many thunder storms up here. Though having said that, a few months ago we had quite a bad one. I was grinding in abyssea, what else heh, and suddenly a flash happened. I wtf'd and thought I was having some sort of stroke or something and looked around irl. In the seconds it took me to do this I heard a horrible growl from outside, followed by rain lashing down and bounching in through my window. That has to be the worst and closest storm I've ever witnessed. It wasn't anything horrible or on any grand scale of awesomeness but it was somewhat intimidating.

Just heard a rumble just now... was a car going down the road nearby. I raised an eyebrow at the timing of that sound there.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-23 21:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Lightning, like all electronics, takes the path of least electronic resistance. Metal conducts electricity much better than air, so a car has a good chance of getting hit if it's in an open space. However, because it completely encircles the occupants in metal, the lightning follows the frame of the car and out the other side, rather than going through the middle and frying the people inside. The more you know!
...but what if you're in a convertible! That's quite interesting actually. We don't get many thunder storms up here. Though having said that, a few months ago we had quite a bad one. I was grinding in abyssea, what else heh, and suddenly a flash happened. I wtf'd and thought I was having some sort of stroke or something and looked around irl. In the seconds it took me to do this I heard a horrible growl from outside, followed by rain lashing down and bounching in through my window. That has to be the worst and closest storm I've ever witnessed. It wasn't anything horrible or on any grand scale of awesomeness but it was somewhat intimidating. .... Just heard a rumble just now... was a car going down the road nearby. I raised an eyebrow at the timing of that sound there.

A fellow Scot!

Hurrah!
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i thought u went to bed >.>
 Lakshmi.Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 21:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Lightning, like all electronics, takes the path of least electronic resistance. Metal conducts electricity much better than air, so a car has a good chance of getting hit if it's in an open space. However, because it completely encircles the occupants in metal, the lightning follows the frame of the car and out the other side, rather than going through the middle and frying the people inside. The more you know!
...but what if you're in a convertible! That's quite interesting actually. We don't get many thunder storms up here. Though having said that, a few months ago we had quite a bad one. I was grinding in abyssea, what else heh, and suddenly a flash happened. I wtf'd and thought I was having some sort of stroke or something and looked around irl. In the seconds it took me to do this I heard a horrible growl from outside, followed by rain lashing down and bounching in through my window. That has to be the worst and closest storm I've ever witnessed. It wasn't anything horrible or on any grand scale of awesomeness but it was somewhat intimidating. .... Just heard a rumble just now... was a car going down the road nearby. I raised an eyebrow at the timing of that sound there.

A fellow Scot!

Hurrah!

You know lol, I saw the little flag next to your name earlier and said the exact same thing.
Spooky!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-03-23 21:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Odin.Blazza said:

A fellow Scot!

Hurrah!
I dunno about being in a convertible, I'd suggest ducking down as much as possible lol. (and put the top up, 'cause it's gonna rain)

But anyway, I *** love thunder storms, nothing beats it when it's right above you, and the thunder comes at almost the same time as the lightning and it's so loud that it blocks out all other sounds. When it's so close you can feel the power of it. Love love love it.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>
so i suggest never pointing your cellphone into the sky during thunderstorm and trying to take a picture /stare
lolololololol
 Lakshmi.Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 21:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>
so i suggest never pointing your cellphone into the sky during thunderstorm and trying to take a picture /stare
lolololololol

*puts on sunglasses*

Only if you want a shocking picture!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
>_>
lolololololol

*puts on sunglasses*

you are so not cool :P
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-23 21:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
>_> so i suggest never pointing your cellphone into the sky during thunderstorm and trying to take a picture /stare lolololololol
*puts on sunglasses* Only if you want a shocking picture! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO I thought it was funny >_>
 Lakshmi.Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 21:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
>_>
lolololololol

*puts on sunglasses*

It's my "cute" bamboo tablet. It's slowly destroying my soul.

@Blazza
Interesting stuff for your animation project. I'll throw out some pics for lols, and post them in the topic you linked above, some time in the morn ...whenever I get up. This is ofcourse assuming I go to bed and stop watching Batman the Animated Series online.
Just one more episode then bed >:3
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-03-23 21:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Just one more episode then I'll consider going to bed, but decide otherwise and watch two or three more >:3
I do the same damn thing. D:
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 21:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Lakshmi.Hewison said:
>_>
lolololololol

*puts on sunglasses*

It's my "cute" bamboo tablet. It's slowly destroying my soul.

@Blazza
Interesting stuff for your animation project. I'll throw out some pics for lols, and post them in the topic you linked above, some time in the morn ...whenever I get up. This is ofcourse assuming I go to bed and stop watching Batman the Animated Series online.
Just one more episode then bed >:3

it was so cute :)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-03-23 21:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Rin and Hewison, thanks so much the both of you! :D
 Phoenix.Princessrin