Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » MS Paint Challenge Round 2: Week 33
MS Paint Challenge Round 2: Week 33
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Phoenix.Princessrin
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 17:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i have a wacom intuos 4 large. around 500 bucks :3 if your interested in buying one. id recommend it since im quite happy with it :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-23 17:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Princessrin said:
wip o.o

this is my first ever entry so im excited :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/33e4jd2.jpg

I love your drawings rin, so talented. I have trouble drawing a straight line ; ;

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 17:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
wip o.o

I love your drawings rin, so talented. I have trouble drawing a straight line ; ;

;;
i thought the ms pic was crappy cuz its ms >:
iono.
im seeing what i can do.

ps: gotta redo my coconuts.
lived on an island for how long? and already forgot what coconuts look like!
wtfbawlingballno.
By Aixin 2011-03-23 17:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Aixin said:
Bahamut.Branwen said:
Here's my entry :)
The looks of this reminds me of Katamari. D:! Prince gunna roll you and your riches up!
Umm, is that little green guy from Namco? I have him in Tekken 5:Dark resurrection lol A girl named Lili(Lily?) can unlock him and he rides on the top of her head lol

Watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS6Bfqi6qu4
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 17:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
i have a wacom intuos 4 large. around 500 bucks :3 if your interested in buying one. id recommend it since im quite happy with it :)
Time to go shopping :D thanks

no problem also it comes with free programs like corel sketch pad which is what i use to do my sketches when bored ww
and photoshop elements for free too.
if you like when you get your tablet i can explain to you how the pen tips work etc.
it's support for both leftys and rightys too :3
since im a lefty w

when you open the bottom of the pen holder it has bunch of diff tips you can use :)
which you can put in by unscrewing the pen ~
but ya any questions :) i can answer :3

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 17:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Need Katamari game and Sketch Pad on shopping list!
Thanks for the help, both of you :D

nice what size did u get :)?
 Lakshmi.Hewison
Server: Lakshmi
user: Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 17:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally what I use is a bog standard Bamboo Pen and The Gimp.

The Gimp is basically a free photoshop and having used the two, there isn't a huge difference. I actually prefer Gimp but that may be because I've always used PS on Macs. The lack of being able to right click just... yeah.
I don't obviously use The Gimp for the MS Paint Challenges lol as that would be cheating, but the sketches of hands I did earlier in this thread are drawn using The Gimp and my Bamboo Tablet I linked to above.

The tablet I linked to above is pretty much the cheapest version around. Many different tablets offer different things, be it on the tablet themselves as mini short cuts or more fancy pens that can do all sorts of el neato type stuff.
I bought it merely to play around having never used a tablet before. Back when I was at college, many of my mates praised how useful using a tablet was for computer related art stuff, but they specifically mentioned the Bamboo series of tablets.

From asking around, a bit of research and my own bias I'd have to recommend getting a tablet made by Bamboo.
I've maybe had my tablet for a few months? I'm unsure exactly but the learning curve isn't as high as you'd think. It took me about a day of messing around to get to grips and afew weeks of on and off serious work to get fully use to it. Nowadays it falls under the "HOW THE HELL DID I DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THIS THING" category. That being said, I still do switch between my mouse here and there.

---

wip o.o

That's pretty cool! Are you going to throw in some colour or keep it as it is? :o

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 17:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Need Katamari game and Sketch Pad on shopping list! Thanks for the help, both of you :D
nice what size did u get :)?
One sec lol writing and shopping don't mix, prolly gonna go with the biggest one they got but gonna have to measure my desk and such,or try to see about a new desk all together, running out of room. should just get a two desks and put 'em together.... hmmm.

the xl?

imo you'd be fine with L
cause large it self is really big x.x
Edit: ya i saw the wireless, don't understand why they didnt make that available in all sizes but ya.
id say stick with large and spend the other 200 dollers on somethign else. like desk or something :P

(intuos large)18.7 x 12.6 would prolly take huge section of your desk depending on how big your desk is D:

(intuos extralarge) 24.5 x 18.2 is fricken huge you might need second desk for that :P

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-03-23 18:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

On my PC, windower screen shots are in C:ProgramFiles/Windower/Screenshot

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 18:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

...damn.
Just googled the Intuos Large and Extralarge. Those things are frigging huge!

Mine:

If I had anything bigger it would take up the whole of my bed >.> and yes, I work from my bed :3 I tend to have my more interesting ideas while falling asleep... I then wake up and draw like crazy until like... dawn.

What's working on a huge tablet like? Other than... I dunno, more wrist room? lol
[+]
 Siren.Vonn
Server: Siren
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2011-03-23 18:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Siren.Vonn said:
This thread is confusing.... why is there random, out of nowhere talk of a pearl sack, when the theme is winning gil?

It's quite simple really. The talk of pearl sacks is something not related to the OP.
The originally post with the talk of pearl sacks was in the pics that make you LOL again thread and the poster was refered to the people who do the MS Paint challenge.

Yes, I agree that it is somewhat random and could of just been made into a new thread. However, I'd imagine the chances of that being noticed are quite slim but this is further aggravated due to the huge amount of duplicate threads on the same topic being created nowadays (though that seems to have died down a bit, touch wood). To directly ask in the MS Paint Challenge would be a for sure way of getting some MS Painters to notice - like I did for example lol.
Just to clarify, I wasn't taking a snipe at the moderaters or anyone in particular at the duplicate threads. Just more at the people who start a new thread about something that's already been started ...but there's no point raging about that as those said people aren't likely to read this xD

---

I still haven't started my own yet. What about other people? Any progress with other entries??
lol@Linear's btw, I was thinking of doing something similiar :3
I see! very good then. I was like "am i not able to see all the posts or is my ***glitching??" lol. Ty for explaining :p hope you get a good picture of a sack >.>
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
...damn.
Just googled the Intuos Large and Extralarge. Those things are frigging huge!

Mine:

If I had anything bigger it would take up the whole of my bed >.> and yes, I work from my bed :3 I tend to have my more interesting ideas while falling asleep... I then wake up and draw like crazy until like... dawn.

What's working on a huge tablet like? Other than... I dunno, more wrist room? lol

hehe thats cute.
if i buy a laptop id prolly get a tiny one like that too :3

edit: i love the free room and space. i never used bamboo or other tablets but i herd intuos is much smoother compared to the others.
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
I'll take a look once I get home cause I'm on my laptop at a Starbucks atm. Thanks!

oh snap get me a caramel frappicino bruleee.
sooooooooooo delicious.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
lol I'm actually in the states atm,You near LA? I'm having a Caramel Venti Frap, extra cara no whip lol do you like huwip? huwip? do you like huwip? Family Guy Ep. lulz
Edit: AActually it just started raining out here <'< Might consider farming water crystals now...

i love whip cream XD
i always get extra caramel.

but no im near sacramento /elk grove. lol
so that would be a 6 hr drive for some frappicino :P

edit: ............you nerd.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Vonn
Server: Siren
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2011-03-23 18:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
lol I'm actually in the states atm,You near LA? I'm having a Caramel Venti Frap, extra cara no whip lol do you like huwip? huwip? do you like huwip? Family Guy Ep. lulz
Edit: AActually it just started raining out here <'< Might consider farming water crystals now...

i love whip cream XD

I'm in sacramento, but i just spent my whole *** morning in a starbucks waiting for the car to be fixed so you'll get no coo hwip here.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
......nerd lmao people looked at me funny :D
did you start laughing or something XD?

one thing i dont recommend when at cafe or something with laptop

don't talk on ventrillo or skype
>.>
peopel give u some funny looks x.x

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vonn said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:

i love whip cream XD

I'm in sacramento, but i just spent my whole *** morning in a starbucks waiting for the car to be fixed so you'll get no coo hwip here.

ya i know sacramento sucks lololol

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
......nerd lmao people looked at me funny :D
did you start laughing or something XD? one thing i dont recommend when at cafe or something with laptop don't talk on ventrillo or skype >.> peopel give u some funny looks x.x
I concur, skype at starbucks is a no-no lol Story time! :D I wa chatting with my friend in Okinawa once and was speaking to him in Japanese and I was in San Diego,so many hispanic people,they kept looking at me so I explained I was chatting with my buddy and then a bunch of high schoolers hit me up to translate what people were saying in fighting games XD

LOL.
ya when i went on trip to las vegas, i was bored in hotel room so i when to lobby, with my laptop and iw as talking on skype.
everyone walked by like: <_<;;
 Lakshmi.Hewison
By Lakshmi.Hewison 2011-03-23 18:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vonn said:
Lakshmi.Hewison said:
I see! very good then. I was like "am i not able to see all the posts or is my ***glitching??" lol. Ty for explaining :p hope you get a good picture of a sack >.>

Yeah, googling "ball sacks" with safesearch turned off always ensues the hilaritys!! I was actually quite surprised how hard it was to find the little LS logo thingi on the interwebs.

hehe thats cute.

edit: i love the free room and space. i never used bamboo or other tablets but i herd intuos is much smoother compared to the others.
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
I'll take a look once I get home cause I'm on my laptop at a Starbucks atm. Thanks!

sooooooooooo delicious.

It's not cute! IT'S MANLY!!!!! It doesn't do this cute you speak of!!

Yeah, I've heard about Intuos being pretty good. Though from what I could see, they're more for graphic designers and big fancy companys, well, more made for that audience anyways. I've got nothing wrong with that but I didn't wanna shell out on something expensive and never using it.
I like my cheap, MANLY bamboo pen just as it is!!
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-23 18:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hewison said:
Siren.Vonn said:
Lakshmi.Hewison said:

Yeah, googling "ball sacks" with safesearch turned off always ensues the hilaritys!! I was actually quite surprised how hard it was to find the little LS logo thingi on the interwebs.

hehe thats cute.

Asura.Yojimmbo said:

sooooooooooo delicious.

It's not cute! IT'S MANLY!!!!! It doesn't do this cute you speak of!!

Yeah, I've heard about Intuos being pretty good. Though from what I could see, they're more for graphic designers and big fancy companys, well, more made for that audience anyways. I've got nothing wrong with that but I didn't wanna shell out on something expensive and never using it.
I like my cheap, MANLY bamboo pen just as it is!!

:P well it was a bday present so~
im happy <3
and its cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee