Has Redox never heard of averages?

Averages are random
 Phoenix.Redox
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 14:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

thats a sneap-reading method, thats exactly what i writ there one moment 100% the other moment 0%, it isnt a continue able process and not mensureable for the time its in procedure!
In averages you can survive 100 Ig- Alima attacks in a row if the random moment allows :-)

What that means, you can think of the difference of adaman & phantasmal, that the moment which make each other better is simular to a 5~6 in the daily lottery..
but in fact it isnt a daily procedure, so its maybe 50/50 chance simular to the capped attack-delay..
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-01-03 14:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Redox said: »
thats a sneap-reading method, thats exactly what i writ there one moment 100% the other moment 0%, it isnt a continue able process and not mensureable for the time its in procedure!
In averages you can survive 100 Ig- Alima attacks in a row if the random moment allows :-)

What that means, you can think of the difference of adaman & phantasmal, that the moment which make each other better is simular to a 5~6 in the daily lottery..

uh...wut.
 Phoenix.Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 15:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

everything is a piece of luck :-)
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2013-01-03 15:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even
 Cerberus.Virgil
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Virgil 2013-01-03 15:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

but in fact it isnt a daily procedure, so its maybe 50/50 chance simular to the capped attack-delay..

Do yourself a favour and stop posting.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-01-03 15:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

People have so many great ideas in this game.

"Multihit gear is bad because it does'nt always proc"
"AF feet is better than haste feet because I already have so much DA" (back at 75)
"Shadow mantle makes you invincible, it once procced 100 times in a row"

All gems I've heard <3
 Fenrir.Thandar
Server: Fenrir
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-01-03 15:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I was checking here to see how/if anything from Neo-Salvage aside from Ares legs +1 was being used for Ukko's, and this is what I see.
 Phoenix.Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 15:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Virgil said: »

Do yourself a favour and stop posting.

the ideologie is, whats better there is the result.. & the favour to your great mind a goal is mensureable for the moment its used^^ and 90 pages of 1 thread cant build a clear way
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2013-01-03 15:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly cannot read what you are writing. Like a few times I start to understand the general idea you try to portray but other than that it's like what are you even saying.
[+]
 Phoenix.Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 15:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

there 2 ways to understand that, make a thread for each armor slot and specify the use of every piece can be used to an ukko setup or find a way to get clear in your brain that double/triple attacks proc random and averages are random... thats not much, but all -kindergarten
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-01-03 15:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

there 2 ways to understand that, make a thread for each armor slot and specify the use of every piece can be used to an ukko setup or find a way to get clear in your brain that double/triple attacks proc random and averages are random... thats not much, but all -kindergarten

ITT: Averages are random.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-01-03 15:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand how some people think this way, but no, that's just not how it works.
You don't understand the term average.
 Phoenix.Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 15:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »

I understand how some people think this way, but no, that's just not how it works.

the term is, give randomness a name and profile you im able to huge this is better then the other thing sadly,
excuse me for the bad report but nothing more this post sayin
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-01-03 15:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Averages are for lucky people
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-01-03 15:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

the term is, give randomness a name and profile you im able to huge this is better then the other thing sadly

wow ok i cant even joke around about this anymore. he seriously believes this crap lol
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2013-01-03 15:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously that is not English, are you using google translate?
 Phoenix.Redox
By Phoenix.Redox 2013-01-03 15:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Pwnzone said: »

the term is, give randomness a name and profile you im able to huge this is better then the other thing sadly

wow ok i cant even joke around about this anymore. he seriously believes this crap lol

excuse me, we two are on the same way, to boot out each other^^
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-01-03 15:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-01-03 16:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

the term is, give randomness a name and profile you im able to huge this is better then the other thing sadly,
excuse me for the bad report but nothing more this post sayin

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-01-03 16:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
Has Redox never heard of averages?

If you treat every ws individually, as if its the only one you'll ever do, you could see multi attack as a risky gamble. You have say a 25% chance of it proccing and say 95% chance of that hit landing. That said, its not the only ws you'll ever do, so ya, its crap.
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2013-01-03 16:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Why the *** does it seem that 95% of the german player population are complete dipshits who have 1. no idea how to properly use the english language and 2. no idea whatsoever of how this game works. Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average though you should probably use this one http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelwert
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2013-01-03 20:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Virgil said: »
Why the *** does it seem that 95% of the german player population are complete dipshits who have 1. no idea how to properly use the english language and 2. no idea whatsoever of how this game works. Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average though you should probably use this one http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelwert
It could be worse, you could be French and have Pchan.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-01-03 22:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
hey now I prefer Pchan 100 times over Redox last few post
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2013-01-03 22:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Asura.Failaras said: »
hey now I prefer Pchan 100 times over Redox last few post
Frenchies gotta stick together.
By itchi508 2013-01-05 00:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Heres a question to anyone that can answer it. Ukon war STP and haste are not a issue atm for me im acually over cap 29% because i use porthos: (because i havnt gotn luck on hauberk aug yet). Besides that here is the question. Since stp nor haste are not a issue i can use ither Ambuscade ring or Sljor ring in place of Tyrants. Now is the slow 2% from Sljor equivalent to -2% haste? Or is it just going to slow my delay and have nothing to do with haste?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-01-05 01:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
Heres a question to anyone that can answer it. Ukon war STP and haste are not a issue atm for me im acually over cap 29% because i use porthos: (because i havnt gotn luck on hauberk aug yet). Besides that here is the question. Since stp nor haste are not a issue i can use ither Ambuscade ring or Sljor ring in place of Tyrants. Now is the slow 2% from Sljor equivalent to -2% haste? Or is it just going to slow my delay and have nothing to do with haste?

I'd like to see your sets if you're contemplating Sljor Ring and TPing in 29% haste...
By itchi508 2013-01-05 01:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Like i said currently using porthos wich has 5% haste if u didnt see, i mentioned is why im at 29%. and I'm at +21 STP on a 6hit build getting 17 tp per hit. i don't believe getting up to 20 tp for a 5hit is worth losing the DA i would have to sacrifice to do so, i could be wrong tho.(im not a main war just trying to improve what i can on it with some advise) But I cant add more STP w/o losing DA. anyways Once hauberk is aug i will switch goading to bullwip and wont have haste to sacrifice for sljor ring, most likely will go back to tyrants or get try out ambuscade ring. Just curious if the sljor would benefit a tp set over Ambuscade "if u can afford the haste" (That is if 2% slow is equivalent to -2% haste) thats the question i asked.
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92