Gilgamesh -> Carbuncle
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-03-08 12:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao let me get this straight. your attacking galmax cause hes clearly got better gear and achieved more in this game then u could?

hell ive played with galmax for i dont know maybe 7-8 years now and back then in the day when i was starting out he showed me the ropes taught me alot about this game i didnt know when i was a noob.

even in the HNM days battling against him for claims was hella fun cause in the end could still turn to galmax for anything cause he was never the type to et all bent cause u claimed faf over his group.

galmax has always been there for all his guys and always will be. hes got good/the best gear out caue him and his group work together to get ***done.

gilgamesh brought alot of top notch players over to carby and seems some people just get bent over it to be honest.

my words to galmax keep it going brother hope u and ur LS keep goin strong.

cause i know for a fact that the door to his LS is always open for people who dont cause ***or try 2.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 13:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Crollion said: »
lmfao let me get this straight. your attacking galmax cause hes clearly got better gear and achieved more in this game then u could?

hell ive played with galmax for i dont know maybe 7-8 years now and back then in the day when i was starting out he showed me the ropes taught me alot about this game i didnt know when i was a noob.

even in the HNM days battling against him for claims was hella fun cause in the end could still turn to galmax for anything cause he was never the type to et all bent cause u claimed faf over his group.

galmax has always been there for all his guys and always will be. hes got good/the best gear out caue him and his group work together to get ***done.

gilgamesh brought alot of top notch players over to carby and seems some people just get bent over it to be honest.

cause i know for a fact that the door to his LS is always open for people who dont cause ***or try 2.

I appreciate the kind words man and aside from all this nonsense grats on your apoc man.
By Latifah 2012-03-08 13:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap wtf, did you make out with him too? , stop sucking/licking his boots you're pathetic

holy crap dude wtf, did you cyber with him on game? cause your licking his boots like a pro, you're pathetic
[+]
By joelchiquito 2012-03-08 13:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

a$$ kisser, nobody gives a ***if he got the right gear or not, this game is a joke and even my mom can good look on this game
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2012-03-08 13:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're reading way too much into everything. Well, either that or I hit a nail, hence why you're getting so aggravated.

Clearly, you are superficial and that's the main gist I've been trying to convey.
You go through the effort necro-bumping this thread to show me.
For what?
You didn't even have anything of value to show for yourself, other than meaningless rankings.

Of course one should always long for the best gear, that is no brainer.
Don't be mistaken though that good gear also makes you good.

You look down on others who may not have the best gear, completely ignoring whether or not they actually do know what they are doing only to feel better about yourself (see: your failed reference to my MDT gear).

I couldn't care less what random people think about me, as long as I'm satisfied with myself.

I have to admit that I thought that you, obviously, don't deserved getting that Aegis after I've seen what you did there.
But that is just me and probably just got it done to be cool.

So, don't go all emo on me when I voice my opinion, after all, you've started it.
Maybe you should reflect some of your actions and start to appreciate praise from ppl around you more (as has been given already) than trying to get groupies for your silly rank on FFXIAH or trying to get back at me for whatever reason.
By Brolli 2012-03-08 13:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

creepy
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

joelchiquito said: »
a$$ kisser, nobody gives a ***if he got the right gear or not, this game is a joke and even my mom can good look on this game

Latifah said: »
holy crap dude wtf, did you cyber with him on game? cause your licking his boots like a pro, you're pathetic

Two Lakshmi characters with ffxiah profiles set up the same way making almost the exact same comment within about two minutes.

Somebody cares, and I think it's you.

Edit:
Brolli said: »
creepy
Three Lakshmi accounts set up the same way, making similar comments in five minutes, just as the previous one mysteriously went offline. lulz
By missdivine 2012-03-08 13:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Terminus said: »

Two Lakshmi characters with ffxiah profiles set up the same way making almost the exact same comment within about two minutes.

Edit:
creepy
Three Lakshmi accounts set up the same way, making similar comments in five minutes, just as the previous one mysteriously went offline. lulz

good job detective but all those are different people from my server
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
Fenrir.Terminus said: »

Edit:
creepy

good job detective but all those are different people from my server

I just saw Brolli go offline, genius. Whatever makes you happy, though.
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Brolli online, Missdivine now off.
By missdivine 2012-03-08 13:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

they all look online for me, you fail
By Latifah 2012-03-08 13:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

it's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

they all look online for me, you fail

Lol, yeah, now, except Joel.
By Brolli 2012-03-08 13:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

needz draylo for a deep analyze about this detective Terminus
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So ok. Let's recap. Four people: Latifah, Missdivine, Brolli, and Joelchiquito, all play on Lakshmi, all were reading this thread at the same time, all have ffxiah accounts with the same settings, and were all thinking the same thing. Oh, and, only my browser showed them logging out and in back and forth?

K.

For what it's worth, I thought the guy did sound pretty ***-kissy, too. I just didn't think it needed an army of mule comments to say so. I don't know the guy either way, so, whatever.
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-08 13:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I have to admit, I am entertained by the negativity.
[+]
By missdivine 2012-03-08 13:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

the a$$ kissing on this thread is rampant, and also gear doesn't equal skill, or the amount of years you have been playing on this game, one my best in-game friend have 4 relics and 4353345 emps, yet he don't know how to use any of his jobs but ninja/pld ( i hope he don't read this lol)
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 13:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

the a$$ kissing on this thread is rampant, and also gear doesn't equal skill, or the amount of years you have been playing on this game, one my best in-game friend have 4 relics and 4353345 emps, yet he don't know how to use any of his jobs but ninja/pld ( i hope he don't read this lol)

isn't this one of the mules you were talking about?
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2012-03-08 13:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Galmegamus said: »
Right back at you.
You complain about me judging when I have reasons for it and yet you repeatedly call me and "idiot", implying I was lying.

If I'm just an idiot then why do you even care to begin with?
Why on earth would you try to prove me wrong?

Evidentially, you're already the better player/person with the biggest **** in the world, because you are rank #31 on FFXIAH and have some cool gear.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 13:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Grandthief said: »
Right back at you.
You complain about me judging when I have reasons for it and yet you repeatedly call me and "idiot", implying I was lying.

If I'm just an idiot then why do you even care to begin with?
Why on earth would you try to prove me wrong?

Evidentially, you're already the better player/person with the biggest **** in the world, because you are rank #31 on FFXIAH and have some cool gear.

prove you wrong? nah the purpose was to bring your ignorance to light so that maybe you would grow as a person fact is Grandthief you had no reason to come at me YOU started this "please refer back to pages 8-10"It was simply rude and uncalled for and based of your assumptions and behavior I deemed you and idiot which was after you assumed I was a unskilled ffxi player if you knew better you'd actually do better.
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2012-03-08 13:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So much mad in here.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-08 13:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you can't seem to talk about anything other than using the imagery of male genitalia entering or exiting certain areas as an insult, I'm going to ask you to take a break from this thread.

-edit- Aaaaactually, reading this entire thread is kinda... wow. o_o

-edit2- Yeap closing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17