Gilgamesh -> Carbuncle
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-06 11:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've found most natives on the server to be outstandingly helpful and good spirited! It seems in transferring to this server we've shed some nefarious characters, whom switched for whatever reason.

On another note holy hell who DOESN'T have event dolls from "Kunisama" lol, I see those everywhere!!
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-06 11:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said: »
if you want to farm up any more ***for us, try to send me a tell in advance so we can be there at the right time

:)
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-09-06 11:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Hanbok said: »
I've found most natives on the server to be outstandingly helpful and good spirited! It seems in transferring to this server we've shed some nefarious characters, whom switched for whatever reason.

On another note holy hell who DOESN'T have event dolls from "Kunisama" lol, I see those everywhere!!
I want to fill my house with just those and scare anyone who comes in.
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-06 11:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Narshe said: »
Carbuncle.Hanbok said: »

I want to fill my house with just those and scare anyone who comes in.

Lol!

I would be waiting for door locking sound behind me. xD!
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2011-09-06 12:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

pshhh watchu talkin bout nobody has a pumimi doll cept Eru!
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-06 12:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

( O____________________.)

Think I may really want those dolls,
cause i've been freakin seein em everywhere!! >,<
Oh god I have a problem. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2011-09-06 12:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you can have one for 14,300,000 :)
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-06 12:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

O,o

This Is where you gauge how sever a problem is, which would be If I'm actually considering that price. xD
 Carbuncle.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Carbuncle.Lolserj 2011-09-06 12:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kunisama said: »
Nobody from carby gear swaps. Ever

turn off blinkmenot
 Carbuncle.Aeonknight
By Carbuncle.Aeonknight 2011-09-06 13:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waitin for that ballista.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-09-06 15:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Get me an ochain and we'll do it Knight :D
 Carbuncle.Hysoka
user: Hyso
By Carbuncle.Hysoka 2011-09-06 16:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll do it even naked, just to slap those damn carbunclan's right in the face.

Yep guys, you lack rudeness. You really need to increase your skills and try to be mean sometime.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-11-06 07:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!
Now I saw that ballista tournament, i'm so psyched :D
PLD vs BLU then? :D
 Carbuncle.Hysoka
user: Hyso
By Carbuncle.Hysoka 2011-11-06 08:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbunclians fears us.

Blue dog etc etc
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [120 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-05 17:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Grandthief said: »
To me, galmaxi looks like a HNM member out of the book. =D
Nice gear and no clue at all how to use it, thinking that HNMs are everything this game has to offer. No idea about how it is to earn something.
We have loads of those here on carby too, or rather had.. don't know if all of them quit by now, seeing as they would have to actually do something again in order to get better gear.
However, the few that stayed just teamed up and figured how easy stuff can be and continued getting better gear and using it the wrong way. =)

I'm really hoping that gilga has more to offer. =D

Yeah this is why books should never be judged by their covers because after a few months on Carbuncle Smurfs (A Gilgamesh linkshell) is #1 and Galmaximas (A Gilgamesh server trans) is #30.Seven out of the top thirty are in my linkshell all from you guessed it Gilgamesh and the 2nd and 3rd ranked linkshells on this server all came from you guessed it Gilgamesh as well oh and that Okiru guy #1 on this server he is also from yes you guessed it Gilgamesh in closing yes this is the best Gilgamesh has to offer.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2012-03-05 17:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope that was worth it.
 Carbuncle.Wulfshadow
By Carbuncle.Wulfshadow 2012-03-05 17:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Galmaximas said: »
Nice gear and no clue at all how to use it, thinking that HNMs are everything this game has to offer. No idea about how it is to earn something.
We have loads of those here on carby too, or rather had.. don't know if all of them quit by now, seeing as they would have to actually do something again in order to get better gear.
However, the few that stayed just teamed up and figured how easy stuff can be and continued getting better gear and using it the wrong way. =)

Yeah this is why books should never be judged by their covers because after a few months on Carbuncle Smurfs (A Gilgamesh linkshell) is #1 and Galmaximas (A Gilgamesh server trans) is #30.Seven out of the top thirty are in my linkshell all from you guessed it Gilgamesh and the 2nd and 3rd ranked linkshells on this server all came from you guessed it Gilgamesh as well oh and that Okiru guy #1 on this server he is also from yes you guessed it Gilgamesh in closing yes this is the best Gilgamesh has to offer.

The fact you feel achievement points mean anything essentially proves the point you're arguing against.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-03-05 20:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Galmaximas said: »

heard you like alfards
By Miriko 2012-03-07 23:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice gear and doesn't know how to use it? Not only does he know how to use it, he uses it most of the time to help other people in the shell. If you look at our linkshell you will see that every member has awesome gear, and we get it by working together as a team. Not only do we accomplish many diverse activities the game has to offer, we have fun doing it. Achievement points are just one way to see how much we have accomplished.
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-03-07 23:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, "#1" on Carby.

LEVEL ALL THE JOBS!
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2012-03-08 09:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That kinda mentality was exactly what I've been refering to.
Looking good and, yet, still being clueless.

So what exactly about the achievement points says any of those players is actually capable?
Crafts have nothing to do with how you play jobs.
Missions have never been hard and are a joke nowadays.
Leeching jobs in abyssea certainly isn't an indicator either.
Having all kinds of weapons doesn't make you miraculously master the jobs you have them for.

If I'd bother lvling all jobs, do city missions and finish ASA, I'd be higher ranked than you too.
But who cares? I guess your ego does.

Last time I've been in a group with someone who is ranked #31, he had just finished Aegis for his badass PLD and did a miserable job on Akvan.
I've parsed all runs and he wasn't able to get more than 4 WS off in any of the fights with very bad DMG too.
If I remember correctly, that person also died every fight without even being tanking.

It's just one example of how much nice gear actually enables you to do a good job too.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 11:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Miriko said: »
Nice gear and doesn't know how to use it? Not only does he know how to use it, he uses it most of the time to help other people in the shell. If you look at our linkshell you will see that every member has awesome gear, and we get it by working together as a team. Not only do we accomplish many diverse activities the game has to offer, we have fun doing it. Achievement points are just one way to see how much we have accomplished.

thankyou for your kind words Miriko your loyalty and hard work will always be appreciated and never forgotten.In closing of course achievement points are meh when you don't have many thats like saying owning your own car is meh ok then go ride public transportation the point I was trying to make is that idiot Grandthief judged me without knowing me and the fact is he was absolutely incorrect and if you want to not acknowlege achievement points acknowledge my proven leadership and the words of my linkshell members they have no reason to lie about the accomplishments of our linkshell.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 11:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bechyni said: »

To the comments about Galm. We might not always get along but Galm is a pretty good player. Knew him back in SpoonDaggers and was always knew what he was doing.

People from all over who have played with me will tell you yet you still base your opinions off ignorance better yet stupidity or maybe jealousy?
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2012-03-08 11:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

FFS.. It's 'You're an idiot, get it right next time please ok?
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2012-03-08 11:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you feel the love? I can feel it.
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2012-03-08 12:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I've no idea what the point of all this is supposed to be anyway.

You come here and throw around numbers of ppl who have a high rank due to achieving things that have absolutely nothing to do with performance whatsoever.
Hoping that others would be jealous or admire you for shallow rankings.

You are right with some things however, I don't know you and I didn't see you in action much apart from that said VW run.
But then again I didn't criticize how you play but the way you, obviously, think how acknowledgement should work.

Having the best gear = being the best.
Having the most achievement points on here = being awesome.

Along with that, you bring up an example with a car, which was exactly what I was thinking of too.
You're probably of the opinion that a sweet ride makes you a smarter, better person, right!?

And just for the record

it is an impossible-to-get set, you are completely right.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2012-03-08 12:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I've no idea what the point of all this is supposed to be anyway.

You come here and throw around numbers of ppl who have a high rank due to achieving things that have absolutely nothing to do with performance whatsoever.
Hoping that others would be jealous or admire you for shallow rankings.

You are right with some things however, I don't know you and I didn't see you in action much apart from that said VW run.
But then again I didn't criticize how you play but the way you, obviously, think how acknowledgement should work.

Having the best gear = being the best.
Having the most achievement points on here = being awesome.

Along with that, you bring up an example with a car, which was exactly what I was thinking of too.
You're probably of the opinion that a sweet ride makes you a smarter, better person, right!?

And just for the record

it is an impossible-to-get set, you are completely right.

lets start with your reply about my car comparison remark the remark was used in comparison to having and not having meaning when you don't have it doesn't matter so lets please stick to the script.
Next having the best gear this can be a tricky subject because it gets blown out of content ever so often so I will say this as a ffxi player no matter who you are you sould always strive to achieve the best gear possible for whatever job or jobs you have a passion for,and once you have that gear better yet even before you have it yes there should be a certain level of intellect that you as a player should have while playing these jobs this is often referred to as skill.Next not only did you not just criticize how I play you actually went as far as to suggest I didn't deserve my gear and I wasn't a very bright person without even knowing me and I ask myself why.Why was it when we were introducing ourselves to this server did you find the need to attack a person you hardly knew I would assume it was out of ignorance but I don't assume I'll leave all the assumptions to you your pretty good at it.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17