Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 22580 22581 22582
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-09 06:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna start a clique, who's in?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
Server: Cerberus
user: Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-02-09 06:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol "bro" ppl still dont get me ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-09 06:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irishlass said:
I thought the "lass" part of your name was kind of a giveaway that you're not a "bro".
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-09 06:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irishlass said:
what that you're an Irish lass whose probably a ginger with a drinking problem? Or as the Irish call it "Being able to swim"?
[+]
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Server: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-02-09 06:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Mother coming over... Quick hide the condom box!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
There are already established groups/cliques, and newcomers are generally shunned/ignored.

One of my biggest peeves about Ni, and only 2-3 people are responsible.

I don't even know how I was accepted into Ni, I guess it's because I posted a lot before Ni.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-02-09 06:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
I thought the "lass" part of your name was kind of a giveaway that you're not a "bro".

I think he is refuring to the Starr thing when people thought I was mad about Starr calling some chick bro but that is not even what I was mad about. But I could be wrong.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and I call everyone 'bro' no matter the gender.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Barti you know it's not cool to call Europeans and British people weirdos

We have feelings too, Ya know.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-02-09 06:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I call everyone "guys". I say hey guys whats up? Nuthing wrong with calling ppl bro at all to me.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-09 06:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I like to refer to certain people as MAH ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-02-09 06:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Uggg I have class today. Got to figure out what I am goign to talk about for 3 hours.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

No :O

Though...

Average French woman:

[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-09 06:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be part of the Ni group. But it was just such an inefficient way to communicate in short messages lol. And it moved so fast, you'd read, post, refresh, and another page had gone by. That's the only real reason I stopped posting in there, not because I disliked any particular person or anything like that.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
I used to be part of the Ni group. But it was just such an inefficient way to communicate in short messages lol. And it moved so fast, you'd read, post, refresh, and another page had gone by. That's the only real reason I stopped posting in there, not because I disliked any particular person or anything like that.

I like most the people in Ni, but some people bluntly say "Who the hell are you?" when someone new tries to start a conversation, or calls people newfags even though that term is so horrible it makes me want to blow chunks when I hear it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-09 06:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I like most the people in Ni, but some people bluntly say "Who the hell are you?" when someone new tries to start a conversation, or calls people newfags even though that term is so horrible it makes me want to blow chunks when I hear it.
yeah, Im one of those who would see a new person and say something along the lines of "FRESH MEAT!"

But Im nice. Honest. Pinky swear.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Trolling is always acceptable Bart, especially when it's trolling Starr.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-09 06:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I bet whoever these people are, they're newfags in the Ni forum to people like you me and Barti >:o
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-02-09 06:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I think I am totally misunderstood in most of my comments lol but not much I can do about it the more I try to explain the more I get myself into trouble. I just hope I am not pissing off all of the people that I think I am by accident. I just like to talk about random things I guess.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-09 06:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Blazza said:

yeah, Im one of those who would see a new person and say something along the lines of "FRESH MEAT!"

Yeah, but I know you're a big softy with a big heart so I don't mind you saying it. There's no misplaced internet pride or malice behind your words.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-02-09 06:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I bet whoever these people are, they're newfags in the Ni forum to people like you me and Barti >:o

Ni, the new /b/!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-09 06:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irishlass said:
Well I think I am totally misunderstood in most of my comments lol but not much I can do about it the more I try to explain the more I get myself into trouble. I just hope I am not pissing off all of the people that I think I am by accident. I just like to talk about random things I guess.
random is good. If people go QQ, tell them to GTFO!

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Yeah, but I know you're a big softy with a big heart so I don't mind you saying it. There's no misplaced internet pride or malice behind your words.
yeah...

peace and love for everyone...

/hides Chloroform
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-09 06:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Irishlass, I also give offence a lot accidently I think. The other half of the time I give offence on purpose, so I guess people thinking I'm insulting them when I'm not is kinda justified. I wouldn't worry about it too much tbh.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 22580 22581 22582