Job Adjustments (12/03/2010)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Job Adjustments (12/03/2010)
Job Adjustments (12/03/2010)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-03 07:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-12-03 07:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The *** is this sublimation ***?
 Leviathan.Solanis
Server: Leviathan
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-12-03 07:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah well I raise you

[+]
By Jerecs 2010-12-03 07:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-03 07:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
The *** is this sublimation ***?
sch gets lots of mp tics recovered while using sublimation at level 85
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-03 07:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Diabolos.Drago
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Drago 2010-12-03 07:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-12-03 07:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:

- The effectiveness of the THF job trait "Treasure Hunter" will occasionally increase with each melee attack landed. Further, damage dealt with either the "Sneak Attack" or "Trick Attack" ability will have a greater likelihood of enhancing this trait.
*Effect active only when main job is set to THF.

- Thieves will learn the job trait "Treasure Hunter III" upon attaining level 90.

so i shouldn't hear the whole "Poke it and gtfo"?

THF gets a chance to DD the mob now?! :x

Awwww ***!!
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-03 07:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
- The effectiveness of the THF job trait "Treasure Hunter" will occasionally increase with each melee attack landed. Further, damage dealt with either the "Sneak Attack" or "Trick Attack" ability will have a greater likelihood of enhancing this trait. *Effect active only when main job is set to THF. - Thieves will learn the job trait "Treasure Hunter III" upon attaining level 90.
so i shouldn't hear the whole "Poke it and gtfo"? THF gets a chance to DD the mob now?! :x Awwww ***!!

Going to be lots more "GET THE THF UP NAOW!!!" screaming when the THF gets mercilessly slaughtered while feeding the monster TP.
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-12-03 07:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
- The effectiveness of the THF job trait "Treasure Hunter" will occasionally increase with each melee attack landed. Further, damage dealt with either the "Sneak Attack" or "Trick Attack" ability will have a greater likelihood of enhancing this trait. *Effect active only when main job is set to THF. - Thieves will learn the job trait "Treasure Hunter III" upon attaining level 90.
so i shouldn't hear the whole "Poke it and gtfo"? THF gets a chance to DD the mob now?! :x Awwww ***!!

Going to be lots more "GET THE THF UP NAOW!!!" screaming when the THF gets mercilessly slaughtered while feeding the monster TP.

its gonna be awesome :x

Dibs on Xeno being my WHM! :D

He will be here in a few to read this lol :)
[+]
 Asura.Dyablito
user: Dyablito
By Asura.Dyablito 2010-12-03 07:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm treasure hunter 7? total

job trait "Treasure Hunter III + Thf knife,Thf hands,raider's poulaines+2 and atma of dread?

SE we need pld update!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-03 07:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

This, if anything, is also more reason for lazy THF's to finally invest in a good Subtle Blow build as well.

They should already have one, but most don't, and most probably won't even now...

Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-12-03 07:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dyablito said:
hmmm treasure hunter 7? total

job trait "Treasure Hunter III + Thf knife,Thf hands,raider's poulaines+2 and atma of dread?

SE we need pld update!!!!

lol pld :x
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-12-03 07:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

SE forgot dnc update... ;x

dont forgot it could be thf 7.5w

Asura.Stryger
user: Stryger
By Asura.Stryger 2010-12-03 07:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Drago said:
lmfao
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-12-03 07:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Quote:
The level at which the dancer ability "Curing Waltz III" is acquired will be lowered from 50 to 45.
die in a *** fire
Agreed.
thf/dnc haste samba reverse flourish violent flourish curing waltz 3 healing waltz all the steps that matter WHY THE *** PLAY DNC ANYMORE?

Giving waltz3 as SJ hardly kills dnc as a main job given that like the other 2 waltzs the formula will probably be halfed and with out getting two FM from a step reverse flourish is pritty useless (which was already established). Only 5% haste samba is kinda weak too and I wouldn't be suprised if violent flourish stun acc is reduced. (lets face it a good number of dnc still dont know that stutter step effects the rate so odds are most DDs subing probably dont know what to do with it either)
 Seraph.Mooshie
Server: Seraph
user: Mooshie
By Seraph.Mooshie 2010-12-03 07:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Was hoping for faster stratagem recharging but you'll not catch me complaining with my extra stored one instead.

Also, bit dissapointed SE hasn't casually mentioned what item will be need for the next level cap quest. I love a good farming frenzy
 Alexander.Kolossus
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Kolossus 2010-12-03 08:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Hello, Treasure Hunter VII~ <3

Treasure Hunter VI.

Treasure Hunter I-III
Thief Knife: +1
Assassin's Armlets: +1
Raiders +2: +1

Unless I'm missing another piece that has Treasurer Hunter for THF? Also, it's nice to see THF will be more valuable that just a single hit in alliance for drops.
[+]
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-12-03 08:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn said:
I guess this means sch is not getting reduced strat timers? that kind of sucks, i doubt they reduce recharge and add a 5th. Bit of a let down, extra strat means nothing if recharge isnt lower :(

Even a one minute recharge, it's still one more... Which means your more likely to have one back by the time you need it.

So ungrateful.

Well, it doesn't mention the recast timer at all... So don't loose hope yet. Given that all strats have always been available after 4 min, i would expect notification if they changed that breakdown not if they were continuing it.

However 5 strats will be epic even without a reduced timer, an extra prefight AOE buff (pro shell stnskin firestorm and enspell).

Also does this mean my 2 piece sublimation set will give me 14 MP every tick or still bleed out at 4 MP / tick?

Also /hurray for the universal Corsair cards!!!
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-03 08:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Kolossus said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Hello, Treasure Hunter VII~ <3

Treasure Hunter VI.

Treasure Hunter I-III
Thief Knife: +1
Assassin's Armlets: +1
Raiders +2: +1

Unless I'm missing another piece that has Treasurer Hunter for THF? Also, it's nice to see THF will be more valuable that just a single hit in alliance for drops.

Probably on about the ATMA you can get.

---

God I hope the new SCH spell that enhances duration isn't more than one stratagem.
By Tzaellia 2010-12-03 08:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Leviathan.Agentd said:
Ok, so classes that didn't REALLY need adjustments got adjustments, meanwhile drks are still stuck with tactical parry and a freaking E rating in parry to begin with.

WHAT THE HELL!? I just spent 4 hours getting my war from 45 to 57 because my beautfiul, devoted, fully merited drk is quickly becoming more of a joke than pup pre 75/pre H2H upgrade update. Although I still find it sad that my drk manages to regulate about 1200 damage guillotines in abyssea while other DDs like war and mnk seem to suck around me. Maybe I need a new class of players?
That's quite the beautiful DRK you got there.

LOL'd for a good minute there. Well played sir.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2010-12-03 08:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Just in case people did not think SE was not showing SCH enough love...

Scholars will become able to store an extra Stratagem charge (for a maximum of five) upon attaining level 90.

The effectiveness of the scholar ability "Sublimation" in converting HP to MP will increase based on level.
Lv.35: 2HP => 2MP
Lv.45: 2HP => 3MP
Lv.55: 2HP => 4MP
Lv.65: 2HP => 5MP
Lv.75: 2HP => 6MP
Lv.85: 2HP => 7MP
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-12-03 08:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I really dont understand the chart for using universal tool over specific tool. how is it better to use it. If i read it right either way, you will have to now expell either 2 universal, or 2 specific, to cast a ninjitsu. and if you only have 1 of each it will do nothing... I get how you wont have to invest more into other specific tools, however you are still using double sheiei either way to cast UTE, .... seems like its a money hole nins will be getting into
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-12-03 08:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I was really hoping for more pupdate but o well, maybe 91-99
 Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind 2010-12-03 08:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Asura.Tamoa said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Leviathan.Agentd said:
Ok, so classes that didn't REALLY need adjustments got adjustments, meanwhile drks are still stuck with tactical parry and a freaking E rating in parry to begin with. WHAT THE HELL!? I just spent 4 hours getting my war from 45 to 57 because my beautfiul, devoted, fully merited drk is quickly becoming more of a joke than pup pre 75/pre H2H upgrade update. Although I still find it sad that my drk manages to regulate about 1200 damage guillotines in abyssea while other DDs like war and mnk seem to suck around me. Maybe I need a new class of players?
You just need a new class of players :P I avarage 1.8k ish weaponskills on Monk on my mule <_>
Yep, you must be partying with some real gimps if you out-DD them with 1.2k dmg Guillotines. 4k Raging Rush says hi!
Gimp gurl! D: I should really level WAR up on that mule of mine :P
5k Ukko's Furys says hi ^_^, Ripped Dvalinn a new one two nights ago, had to turn away just so pld could get hate back once yellow !! proc i said eff it, go crazy if i die i die, wasnt meant for me to get the atma
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-03 08:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Degs said:
I really dont understand the chart for using universal tool over specific tool. how is it better to use it. If i read it right either way, you will have to now expell either 2 universal, or 2 specific, to cast a ninjitsu. and if you only have 1 of each it will do nothing... I get how you wont have to invest more into other specific tools, however you are still using double sheiei either way to cast UTE, .... seems like its a money hole nins will be getting into

I think this is for Futae only. If you don't have 2 or more of the same type of tool(universal or specific), it won't work.

EDIT: Futae is a NIN job ability that lets you expend 2 tools to deal more damage in case you aren't NIN.

The only non-logical state is when you have 1 elemental specific tool, and 2 or more Universals. You'd think the job ability would still be able to fire, but it won't due to the way they programmed it. It checks to see if you have any elemental tools, then if you have 2 or more, if it fails this second check, it won't bother checking how many Universal tools you have.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-03 08:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-03 08:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
This.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-03 08:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember skilling up evasion and dagger using the /hide trick on greater colibri. Good thing I'm past that stage
By Purpleeyes 2010-12-03 08:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

Mother *** this.
Way to give kick every main DNC in the *** nuts SE.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9