Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Once again my quote won't work, this is to Excelior's last post.

You remember Xno? His drk would do 1500-1800 on fafnir with Guillotine and I think he only had one brd, no soul voice. So I wouldn't say it has a lot of evasion. You just need to get an Ebody and ***. He also used gloves like Dusk 1(no acc) instead of homam hands( 4 iirc). Hell, this may be pushing it but iirc he also ate meat... I won't say that for sure but it seems like it.

In 'general' if you are using Gsword instead of scythe it's gonna be /thf because you can't support scythe or /sam. If you can use /sam just fine then stop using god damn Gsword and use Scythe. The whole point of gsword over scythe is the 1hit ws that stacks with SATA. If you are able to land SS as /sam then just use insurgency.....

P.S. Rate me down please, I want to keep a count of how many shitty drks are reading this thread and are gimp/using Gsword.

cause every drk has a brd or cor in a party and gets haste and refresh right?

Once again donny, you are our of your *** element. Do you ever know what you are talking about?

Exc always brags about how his ls sets up alliances properly, he wouldn't be caught dead w/o a brd. If you don;t have a brd in tank pt and 1 in DD pt on HNM then you are a faill *** LS. We are talking endgame ls atm, not ur best friends fruity sky ls that uses 1 blm and 4 warriors to kill gods.

Anyway, you are giving me a *** migraine, I don't mind arguing ***but don't be *** mentally brain damaged.

keep talking ***I killed fafy and every land king before and I sure as heck wouldnt want an lol drk for it.

I dont do sky and havent for years.

Calling people names cool
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I love rafik, not only will he not respond anymore that he has been made a fool of, but he's camping the ratings lol. Trying to rate u up and balance ur ***out, but apparently there's a bunch of gimp full time Gsword drks that don't like us~

Edit: Uh oh he finally posted.
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You remember Xno? His drk would do 1500-1800 on fafnir with Guillotine and I think he only had one brd, no soul voice. So I wouldn't say it has a lot of evasion. You just need to get an Ebody and ***. He also used gloves like Dusk 1(no acc) instead of homam hands( 4 iirc). Hell, this may be pushing it but iirc he also ate meat... I won't say that for sure but it seems like it.

In 'general' if you are using Gsword instead of scythe it's gonna be /thf because you can't support scythe or /sam. If you can use /sam just fine then stop using god damn Gsword and use Scythe. The whole point of gsword over scythe is the 1hit ws that stacks with SATA. If you are able to land SS as /sam then just use insurgency.....

P.S. Rate me down please, I want to keep a count of how many shitty drks are reading this thread and are gimp/using Gsword.

Once again donny, you are our of your *** element. Do you ever know what you are talking about?

Exc always brags about how his ls sets up alliances properly, he wouldn't be caught dead w/o a brd. If you don;t have a brd in tank pt and 1 in DD pt on HNM then you are a faill *** LS. We are talking endgame ls atm, not ur best friends fruity sky ls that uses 1 blm and 4 warriors to kill gods.

Anyway, you are giving me a *** migraine, I don't mind arguing ***but don't be *** mentally brain damaged.

keep talking ***I killed fafy and every land king before and I sure as heck wouldnt want an lol drk for it.

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-29 23:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Why are you so emo
You do realize you're asking this in a DRK thread, right?
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-29 23:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well honestly drk isn't optimal for land kings. Samurai is far better but hey, not everyone logged on in the LS is always a sam. Honestly drk tanking has ***on many plds for land kings. Before the hate nerf drk/nin was better than pld/rdm and pld/nin for aspid. Drk/nin also holds hate better on KB. Really depends on the player and the LSs ability/willingness to go outside of the box. Now I'm going to go be sad because you've reminded me that my sleeps were nerfed.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Never gave 2 shits for drk tanking, it meant I needed to get another gearset. Better or not, I'd rather just use my actual pld that already has the sets for tanking and also the ability to heal myself if some ***hits the fan which actually it usually doesn't.

Back on topic I wonder if Rafik is still mad. This thread is now about how gimp rafik and his drk is.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I love rafik, not only will he not respond anymore that he has been made a fool of, but he's camping the ratings lol. Trying to rate u up and balance ur ***out, but apparently there's a bunch of gimp full time Gsword drks that don't like us~

Edit: Uh oh he finally posted.
Seraph.Rafik said:

right cause I am the one that resorted to name calling and posting pics now
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Never gave 2 shits for drk tanking, it meant I needed to get another gearset. Better or not, I'd rather just use my actual pld that already has the sets for tanking and also the ability to heal myself if some ***hits the fan which actually it usually doesn't.

Back on topic I wonder if Rafik is still mad. This thread is now about how gimp rafik and his drk is.

I dont use my drk for anything cause my war and sam will slap the ***out of it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-29 23:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well he isn't american so that doesn't speak in his favor skill wise. Not being french or canadian though is a plus.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't be the fact that you brought physical pain to my head from having to read your idiotic posts. I see u still mad.

And naw exc, he's an armyfag. He just thinks he has a strong cultural connection to w/e the *** that flag is. He's a poser, a gimp drk, poser that prolly gets his *** hammered in the tent every night by his "drill" sergeant.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't be the fact that you brought physical pain to my head from having to read your idiotic posts. I see u still mad.

And naw exc, he's an armyfag. He just thinks he has a strong cultural connection to w/e the *** that flag is. He's a poser, a gimp drk, poser that prolly gets his *** hammered in the tent every night by his "drill" sergeant.

You seem to be the mad one. I am an Armenian. You most likely do not know what that is. I am also a US citizen. What have you done for your country?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

You seem to be the mad one. I am an Armenian. You most likely do not know what that is. I am also a US citizen. What have you done for your country?

I've been a true american. Not ***. Glad you're proud of dying for your corrupt government(they all are). You also sound like a *** draft commercial trying to guilt me lawl.

So I was right, right? He drills you pretty hard huh?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-29 23:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bearing in mind I'm jumping in the middle of the "debate" here, but are you really insulting someone for being in the army?

A lot of the time while we sit here on our *** happily playing games and posting on forums these guys are putting their necks on the line - they deserve respect.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

I've been a true american. Not ***. Glad you're proud of dying for your corrupt government(they all are). You also sound like a *** draft commercial trying to guilt me lawl.

are you coming out now or are you a homophobe
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Bearing in mind I'm jumping in the middle of the "debate" here, but are you really insulting someone for being in the army?

A lot of the time while we sit here on our *** happily playing games and posting on forums these guys are putting their necks on the line - they deserve respect.

We wouldn't need to go to war if it wasn't for corrupt governments with selfish agendas. If they didn't have their own army they wouldn't be able to start any of the wars, the politicians sure as hell aren't marching in themselves.

It's not really a debate, everyone but him knows Gsword is ***, he's just trying to justify it and make HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. He got mad and I laughed. And now he's about to get madder, so I can laugh some more.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I'm not the one who joined up with a thousands of sweaty men in the desert. :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-29 23:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're oversimplifying the world a bit much <_<

Gswrd isn't ***. It's limited but still good in those situations. A lot of stuff in this game is situational, doesn't make it ***.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

We wouldn't need to go to war if it wasn't for corrupt governments with selfish agendas. If they didn't have their own army they wouldn't be able to start any of the wars, the politicians sure as hell aren't marching in themselves.

It's not really a debate, everyone but him knows Gsword is ***, he's just trying to justify it and make HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. He got mad and I laughed. And now he's about to get madder, so I can laugh some more.

no I said Great sword isnt ***when you dont have a brd or a cor, but you got butt hurt and then started name calling

Believe it or not, some linkshells lack brds and proper support.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Gswrd isn't ***. It's limited but still good in those situations. A lot of stuff in this game is situational, doesn't make it ***.

It's ***. If you prefer, the person who HAS to use it is ***. I don't make fun of them unless they are /sam and not doing it on a HNM of some sort. Drk/sam with Gsword will not come near a drk/sam with scythe. It's not even debatable. :/
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I'm not the one who joined up with a thousands of sweaty men in the desert. :(

I am sure you will love. You will fit right in. Just um dont drop your soap in the shower ok?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

no I said Great sword isnt ***when you dont have a brd or a cor, but you got butt hurt and then started name calling

Some linkshells are just ***. :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-29 23:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Given the context, this really shouldn't be applicable. Any shell that doesn't bring the proper support to HNM likely also doesn't have the means (be it bodies or bots) to claim and is at a much higher risk of failing to kill if they do claim. They'll get pushed out quickly, rendering your point invalid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-29 23:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

It's ***. If you prefer, the person who HAS to use it is ***. I don't make fun of them unless they are /sam and not doing it on a HNM of some sort. Drk/sam with Gsword will not come near a drk/sam with scythe. It's not even debatable. :/

You seem to half-acknowledge the fact that it is useful on HNM though, which does not make it ***. Sure there are other jobs which can do HNM better than DRK at some points, but if you reduce the game to the point of "use x job instead", then you'll find there aren't many jobs left :P

Anything really high level, Greatsword comes into its own: especially true now that we know that Level Correction is applied after Ratio is capped, not before.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

No one implied for a drk to use great sword for meripos on birdies

Not every dd is geared the way they should be. Some dont care about their jobs to go and do some research. You should see some sams.. When it is bad, it really is bad.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-06-29 23:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Attacking ppl for there ethnic background is cool? GS DRK generally is absolutely trash, any HNM where /THF would be viable, chances are /SAM would work even better with some pizza/buffs. Also SamKing, adding Dusk+1 and Ebodies doesn't make you do MILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO 6 YEAR OLD DRAGONS, Xno was good but nothing special, he rocked *** elegs >.>
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-29 23:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Also difference between Greatsword and Scythe:

- Both should be accuracy capped (or damn close to) through relevant foods
- Both have roughly the same amount of time gathering TP between WSs
- Scythe probably gains a decent amount of Attack.

Unless you're buffed to all hell, Spinning Slash is going to outperform Guillotine. Is a bit of extra DoT damage going to outperform Spinning Slash? Very unlikely, I would say - not to mention SS is very CONSISTENT which Guillo is not on high level mobs.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Dont every dd is geared the way they should be. Some dont care about their jobs to go and do some research. You should see some sams.. When it is bad, it really is bad.

This is why you give me a headache, we arent talking about gimp ppl. If they are gimp they HAVE to Gsword/thf that's not a point I ever was against at any point. If you have the right support you should scythe/sam, I've not talked or referred to merits once. Scythe is better period if geared right. If you don't have the gear and support you are gimp/in a shitty ls... get out... wtf is wrong with you two. :/
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-29 23:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

When did I mention Greatsword /thf? Greatsword /sam.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-29 23:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Dont every dd is geared the way they should be. Some dont care about their jobs to go and do some research. You should see some sams.. When it is bad, it really is bad.

This is why you give me a headache, we arent talking about gimp ppl. If they are gimp they HAVE to Gsword/thf that's not a point I ever was against at any point. If you have the right support you should scythe/sam, I've not talked or referred to merits once. Scythe is better period if geared right. If you don't have the gear and support you are gimp/in a shitty ls... get out... wtf is wrong with you two. :/

Coming to Gilgamesh Pimp my drk out and teach me the dark way ok master?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-29 23:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
When did I mention Greatsword /thf? Greatsword /sam.

That is even worse. Please gtfo.

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Coming to Gilgamesh Pimp my drk out and teach me the dark way ok master?

There's no hope for you, i'd waste not my time. You're welcome to come though and bask in my glory, as it seems i'm the only decent drk left in the whole game /sigh.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-06-29 23:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

You must be 13.
[+]