True Night nice pick up will fix now
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-18 11:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
They briefly introduced one but removed it monthsss ago.
Oh, I see, when was it removed?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-18 13:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Same time they removed the acc nerf on Penta (introduced/removed simultaneously) iirc, but *** if I can remember the exact date. Late 07/early 08 I think.

EDIT: Removed Nov 28 2007
By soulwolf 2010-07-20 20:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

i have been a drk for over 6 years i have see our rival jobs get boosted over and over, and when SE gave us Absorb-TP it at first it was great then they f#@$ed it they did give us drian2 and dread slikes, DS is good if you get it up befor you die/lose hate i think it needs a faster cast maybe less mp to use and should stay up longer just in time not HP.

i would love to see drk get a physical attack abilitie like boost or sneak attack or SE could give us some thing like double attack or kick attack.

and we dont need tier 3 or 4 spells not in less SE makes the TP bonus from Occult Acumen bigger cuz getting 4-5 TP for casting a tier 2 or 3 spell and doing 70-140 dmg wich takes about 5 seconds to cast wich would be 1 swing (in some cases 2+) with your weapon wich would be at least 11+ TP and 80+ dmg.

we really dont need more magic less it was some thing like Meteor or Bio IV

Seraph.Kat said:
This dark magic skill increase idea sounds kind of cool for the drains and absorbs, but we really need a new JA or two. Maybe replace our two hour with something and make blood weapon a regular JA. That would increase the usefulness of souleater.

i agree with Kat with blood weapon and needing JAs. could make it like level 60 30 lvls after you get souleater give it like 30 minute cooldown or 45minute.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-07-20 21:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

soulwolf said:
i have been a drk for over 6 years i have see our rival jobs get boosted over and over, and when SE gave us Absorb-TP it at first it was great then they f#@$ed it they did give us drian2 and dread slikes, DS is good if you get it up befor you die/lose hate i think it needs a faster cast maybe less mp to use and should stay up longer just in time not HP. i would love to see drk get a physical attack abilitie like boost or sneak attack or SE could give us some thing like double attack or kick attack. and we dont need tier 3 or 4 spells not in less SE makes the TP bonus from Occult Acumen bigger cuz getting 4-5 TP for casting a tier 2 or 3 spell and doing 70-140 dmg wich takes about 5 seconds to cast wich would be 1 swing (in some cases 2+) with your weapon wich would be at least 11+ TP and 80+ dmg. we really dont need more magic less it was some thing like Meteor or Bio IV
Seraph.Kat said:
This dark magic skill increase idea sounds kind of cool for the drains and absorbs, but we really need a new JA or two. Maybe replace our two hour with something and make blood weapon a regular JA. That would increase the usefulness of souleater.
i agree with Kat with blood weapon and needing JAs. could make it like level 60 30 lvls after you get souleater give it like 30 minute cooldown or 45minute.
volkom said:
DRK changes I would like to see::: Remove bloodweapon and make it a passive ability so DRK's can drain hp while hitting of a proc rate of as much as warrior's double attack. Give a new 2hour ability (lasts like 2min) that gives DRK's increased attack ,more tp per hit, and accuracy bonus and a higher percent to drain while hitting the mob New absorb spells = haste, attack, defence. Maybe a way to weaken a monsters resistance to magic Increase regular melee damage. B/c I've seen a lot of warriors and samurai hit just as hard as a drk. And I think drk is suppose to be the hardest hitting (slash) damage job in the game. Increase mp pool Have a new job ability similar to soul eater but instead of doing physical melee damage, each hit is counted as magic dark damage. Iono those are my thoughts lol.
something like that?
[+]
By soulwolf 2010-07-20 21:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
soulwolf said:
i have been a drk for over 6 years i have see our rival jobs get boosted over and over, and when SE gave us Absorb-TP it at first it was great then they f#@$ed it they did give us drian2 and dread slikes, DS is good if you get it up befor you die/lose hate i think it needs a faster cast maybe less mp to use and should stay up longer just in time not HP. i would love to see drk get a physical attack abilitie like boost or sneak attack or SE could give us some thing like double attack or kick attack. and we dont need tier 3 or 4 spells not in less SE makes the TP bonus from Occult Acumen bigger cuz getting 4-5 TP for casting a tier 2 or 3 spell and doing 70-140 dmg wich takes about 5 seconds to cast wich would be 1 swing (in some cases 2+) with your weapon wich would be at least 11+ TP and 80+ dmg. we really dont need more magic less it was some thing like Meteor or Bio IV
Seraph.Kat said:
volkom said:
DRK changes I would like to see::: Remove bloodweapon and make it a passive ability so DRK's can drain hp while hitting of a proc rate of as much as warrior's double attack. Give a new 2hour ability (lasts like 2min) that gives DRK's increased attack ,more tp per hit, and accuracy bonus and a higher percent to drain while hitting the mob New absorb spells = haste, attack, defence. Maybe a way to weaken a monsters resistance to magic Increase regular melee damage. B/c I've seen a lot of warriors and samurai hit just as hard as a drk. And I think drk is suppose to be the hardest hitting (slash) damage job in the game. Increase mp pool Have a new job ability similar to soul eater but instead of doing physical melee damage, each hit is counted as magic dark damage. Iono those are my thoughts lol.
something like that?

yeah thats really good
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-07-20 21:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

its on page you 2 if you want to read what was posted after
[+]