99 Scholar What You Think?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » 99 Scholar What you think?
99 Scholar What you think?
 Siren.Cordareo
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-05-31 19:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wyuli said:
Nope. I believe you can apply the INT down debuff across manifestation, but you will only reap the benefit of a single casting.

I've tried Absorb-VITga....followed up with Stunga in Besieged, for hilarious (and instant death) results. My VIT for that one moment only rose up 14 or so iirc.

Damn... I really wanted to have +100~ INT...

Oh well, a boy (sch) can dream ~.~
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-05-31 19:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with those on here who say SCH's focus should be using unique abilities to enhance parties. I'm happiest on SCH when healing and doing things that only I can do like Stoneskinga and Phalanxga.

As far as what we should get, we need Regen III right off the bat. This is the only spell we get before WHM and we should have already had it at 75.

After that, I'd like to see some unique spells in the style mentioned above. How about something like the DRK stat-drain spells and being able to pass those enhancements on to all party members? How about doing it with Drain and Aspir?

I'd like to also see a good darkness-based spell that's actually intended to to damage like a nuke. Closest we have is Noctohelix, but we need something proper. Give it to DRKs too, and maybe a level II for them.