Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-08 16:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Remora.Ninian said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
My first 99 will be DNC or BST..... Or pld...

Go DNC.

Don't tell me what to do!

Listen to me, I know all! D:<
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-03-08 16:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea which jobs I will take up first..just depends which camps need what.

Lol I can see it now Lvl-sync pt's will take over all the merit camps! It will be nice doing a /sea all inv 37-49 and there will actually be more than 1 person lfg.

In the end I will want all my jobs to be 99 (drg whm rdm war sam blm and soon drg!)
 Alexander.Ewitt
Server: Alexander
user: ginger
By Alexander.Ewitt 2010-03-08 16:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I currently have 75 WHM BLM BST THF SAM all at 75. I got them to 75 in that order.

Sick of people walking over me as a WHM in end game.
Got pissed at people only wanting me as BLM in end game.
Duo with my hubby took a break from end game.
THF gave me options for endgame but people still wanted me BLM....
Only been sam a little whill for merits and they are damn will breaking the hole merit system!!! EEEERRR!!!

Well THF! it's my favorit job and back in the day I would the most evert into being good at that job.

Also seeing how TH2 will be free to all jobs at 99 I can only asume TH3 trait, Which will give me a reason to finally cap my last 2 crafts seeing how the mobs will die and I will be rich!!!
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-08 16:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

As of now, I plan to level Blm and Thf to 99 first. Once I get my War to 75, I might also prioritize it to 99 quick like a bunny, since I already like it very much although it's still only a baby. Blm will probably be easiest and therefore first, I duo'd it all the way to 75 in a short time span with Rues's blm.

Rng was my first 75, and has been my only DD job for a long time. I much prefer War over Rng so far, though. So I might leave rng at 75 for awhile. Or forever. This new level cap will be awesome for getting out of jobs that you don't really like! ~.^

The bigger question for me is which sub to re-level first. Nin is already 41, so that's not too bad. Rdm is already gimped for my blm, which is very bad and rather unhelpful. So probably rdm first, then nin, dnc, and whm, then whatever I feel will be funnest or most useful after that.

Weeeee this will be fun! :D And no, that is not sarcasm. I am excited to see what will happen. ^^
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-08 16:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

SCH for sure first for me, SAM right after.

I'm currently getting all jobs to 75 so that i can lay the curse to rest. I'm thinking SAM and SCH will be my only 99's.

Then again i said no to all 75's when i got maat's cap :|

/sigh

I hate this facking game somtiems
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-08 17:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

1st to 99 for me is

BLU:1st I can only imagine blu@99(there is a so much potential here)
RDM:2nd, God Job nuff said.
PLD:eventually

Cor:not sure/maybe not
 Alexander.Haptic
Server: Alexander
user: Haptic
By Alexander.Haptic 2010-03-08 17:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

BLM RDM then either sam or war :o!
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-03-08 17:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

bst
[+]
 Garuda.Clarita
Server: Garuda
user: bulmita
By Garuda.Clarita 2010-03-08 17:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

it,ll prolly be

1.rdm
2.whm
3.brd
4.pld
5.smn
6.cor
7.drk
[+]
 Fairy.Shiyo
Server: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-03-08 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Scholar ^-^

NIN maybe

DNC probably not but third maybe
 Caitsith.Silvaria
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-03-08 17:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm...good question! I don't do endgame, so I couldn't care less what people need for that, LOL...but I find my WHM to be incredibly useful, will probably take that to 99 first and asap. 8)
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-08 17:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

1 : BLM Gonna be a fawking breeze always want an excuse to rape up some mobs as blm. Although blm is also my farm/solo merit job which has earned way more than tp burns xp for stuff I farm when cap increases will reduce.

2 : Monk/PUP For salvage of course, but at a guess itll be capped at 75 so we possibly wont be getting to duo MBs with monk and rdm anytime soon. 75+ parties dont need to look for a tank thankfully at all even if mob inc tough++ my monk will tank unless its a HNM but cant see these new xp mobs getting quite so hard.

3 : Sam/RDM for occasional use of these jobs sam would be more fun, RDM more work but I cld then use rdm to solo ix drk a bit easier/faster than what I currently cld do it in.

WAR/BLU/NIN I wont bother with 75-99 but Im not gonna slate em cos Ill get ppl pissed off just gone off these jobs. Rest of jobs are 66 so all sj are done, just need 37-49 sch and dnc.

[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-03-08 17:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

First job for me will probably be WHM.. Or DRG..

Probably WHM. Get that nightmare over and done with.. again.
[+]
By Degs 2010-03-08 18:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD first for me... then PUP followed by RDM. Still workin on getting subs up though.. the update is coming fast too.. need to start it soon
 Asura.Shiroineko
Server: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-08 18:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm I got my 75s in order of THF WHM DRG BST SMN PUP

I plan to take them all to 99 ^^b

1. WHM first, because even if I hate going as it (waaaay too much abuse in endgame, I'm sick of it now) it still excites me to get convert and refresh and all the otherkickass new JA and spells I'll be sure to get :P everybody loves the WHM! (and it's probably the only job I have people can use in any event... -_-)
2. SMN! simply because I made my own burn shell a while back and I absolutely love going as this job. F Yea!
3. DRG >.> Cuz I need a DD people wont hate me for lol. That and I wubs my cute little wyvern~ <3 Orageuse
4. BST!!! omg omg xD BST99 with new charmable pets and new jug pets!!! ; ; it makes me droooool... it would be my first but I need something more practical T-T
5. PUP! cuz it rocks. Even if skilling it up is a pain in the arse >.<
6. THF :3 was my first 75 and I still love it, but it is such a *** to level grind

and before any of you go on about my burn shell >:O screw you! the only job I burned to 75 with that was my summoner, and it has then since gotten all it's skillups! >.</ so nya!
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2010-03-08 18:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

1 Black Mage
2 Summoner
3 Red Mage
4 Blue Mage
5 Thief
6 Ranger
7 Paladin
8 Samurai
9 Bard
10 Dark Knight
 Carbuncle.Gilster
Server: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-03-08 18:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

umm well considering that 1st update is lvl 80 i think i would have enough time to get all 75 jobs to 80 b4 next then again then prolly blm to 99 first - rng - smn-whm
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-08 18:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually Ill end up doing mage and melee simultaneously tbh BLM one of those jobs you can solo 12k an hour without paying any attention really at all, Do a bit of this then back to melee probably.

I know we all used to not needing a tank for merit party but its gonna be pretty cool not needing one for EXP party 75+ with all melee having NI if its required. Should be pretty decent/ fairly easy to form parties imo.
[+]
 Hades.Neheyiama
Server: Hades
user: Focusal
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-03-08 18:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

you can only level 1 job to 99...noob
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-08 19:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Neheyiama said:
unless you have proof I hope you're just kidding.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-08 19:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Hades.Neheyiama said:
unless you have proof I hope you're just kidding.

Ifrit.Keeria
Server: Ifrit
user: Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-08 19:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

THF, then DRG, because I love them both. Debating whether to even bother with SAM, which I'm sick of, or RDM, which isn't 75 just yet.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-08 20:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't commit to anything until I have all the details.

That said, DRK was my first 75 back when it actually meant something. So tradition favors that job. But for all I know, every new job trait will be "Drk fails even more I-IV" sooooooooooooooo yah. Need more details on Job traits/abilities/99merits.
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-08 20:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:

That said, DRK was my first 75 back when it actually meant something. So tradition favors that job. But for all I know, every new job trait will be "Drk fails even more I-IV" sooooooooooooooo yah. Need more details on Job traits/abilities/99merits.
They said they were gonna move away from the self destructive ***and focus more on destructive magics and stuff like that.
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-03-08 20:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

thf, rdm, nin
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-08 20:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

They said they were gonna move away from the self destructive ***and focus more on destructive magics and stuff like that.

Yah, I've seen that, but this is SE we're talking about.

No innate magic attack bonuses (though there's always 76-99) and still only an A- in Dark Magic, it's hard to imagine something that would break DRK into a true "Spell casting Melee".

Something along the lines of "Absord-SPD"(Speed) What DRK wouldn't abuse their MP then?!
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-03-08 20:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
I don't commit to anything until I have all the details. That said, DRK was my first 75 back when it actually meant something. So tradition favors that job. But for all I know, every new job trait will be "Drk fails even more I-IV" sooooooooooooooo yah. Need more details on Job traits/abilities/99merits.

eh, I'd like to see a higher ''attack bonus'', as well as something like Souleater II and another attack JA...also, what about something like ''absorb attack'' or ''absorb defense'' (don't laugh, this could be handy)?
[+]
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Server: Valefor
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2010-03-08 20:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

In order:

1:Summoner.
2: X

I dislike my PUP and RDM. They can fall off a cliff.
 Pandemonium.Rathz
Server: Pandemonium
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-03-08 20:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

1) RDM
2) BLM
3) SAM
4) BRD
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-03-08 20:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Thief.

And I'm lovin the prospects. ~15% more DPS from stacked DW gear/traits with the new DW3. Innin and another subtle blow trait? Yonin for the tankage? Can you say stab-stab-stab-stab-stab-stab, ridiculous x's knife evisceration, stab-stab-stab. Hell yeahz, son.

They better not nerf us.